Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Izuru smiles as she then falls asleep with her husband and two daughters and she finally got to have what she always wanted a family to love with all her heart and soulĀ 

Fin~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:25 pm

sess takes a mental image of this moment to keep with him on lonely nights while on patrol without her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Izuru moans in plesure as she is kissed and weaves her finger throw his hair murrs happily as the the other girl cries for milk Izuru then stops to brest feed the infant as she cradles her humming softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Sess covered the child with his tail and continued to please the mother

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:30 pm

She melts in his kiss one of the daughter's lay on thier papa fluffy tail and giggles softly as she hugs it murring happily and falls asleep right there Izuru smiles at the baby antics

(Hey I started an rp where a character named niokka has to choose between seshomaru kouga and Inuyasha as a lover it's in romance I hope that's a good category to put it in)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:10 pm

to him she always looked good Ā he proved this by drawing her to him & kissed her hard

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Izuru soon gave birth to two very beautiful girls they sleep in thier mothers arms as tradition Seshomaru was to wait till after she gave birth to see her and she still looking good after having gave birth
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 am

he held her as she slept against him his body strong and warm making her feel safe and content

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:12 am

She murrs as she lays her head in the crook of his neck and falls asleep comfortable in his embrace as she snooze peacefully and comfortable in his arms
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I know your there seshomaru "she says looking his way with a smile for him he never got tierd of seeing her smile it was beautiful she beckons him over to keep her company

he sighed and came out from where he hid and joined her

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am

"I know your there seshomaru "she says looking his way with a smile for him he never got tierd of seeing her smile it was beautiful she beckons him over to keep her company
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 am

he watched silently to see what she would do next

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 11:32 pm

Izuru smiles as she kintt some baby booties as she hums softly a sweet little melody as she is unaware of her husband and mate watching her in her adorable little antics
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:15 pm

he rubs her baby bump and smiled at the new lives growing inside her happy to have new chidren to fill this lonely place and keep her company when he went on his patrols

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Soon Five months pass and Izuru was pregnant with twin the empty castle ment that the others thy raise moved on and soon they will began another family she smiles as they cuddle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:40 am

Sess nodded and returned her affectionate kisses "your right, IT DONT MATTER ANYMORE WE GOT EACH OTHER AND OUR MANY LIVES WE CREATED TOGETHER EVEN NARAKU BEEN SILENT AND THANKS TO THAT I HAVE NORT NEEDED TO FIGHT SO OFTEN"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 pm

"I do not care if we have another child or not if we have a baby we have a baby "she says kiss his neck tenderly and combs her finger throw ivory hair as they share a passionate kiss and murr in blissfully
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 am

Sesshoumaru Nods to her request and strips out of the clothes she bought him then removed hers and that night they had a long awaited mating, their bodies joined and he pounded her giving her all of himself making sure she came many times that night asking her if she wanted another child or not this time

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:49 am

They soon return to the fudel era and Izuru wanted him bad "seshomaru do you think we can have sex tonight?"she asked kissing him deeply as they get redy for bed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 pm

kagome smiled & waved to her as she headed back to the well. sess nibbles the food and drinks the funny bubble water with the odd taste "strange.." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 4:32 pm

They soon come to a Grocery store and buy some chips and a soda each and go to the park and sit on a bench and look at the stars and see kagomae Izuru smiles "hi kagomae "she says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:13 am

he accepts the new pants but prefers his current pair he wore. However he thanked her for getting them for him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 am

"Seshomaru this is a pet store were you pets and pet supplies like collar,flea shampoo and food "she says putting the puppy back into the pen and taking him to yet another clothes store but this time buys him pants and puts a hole for his tail in them
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 10:23 pm

he watches silently but wonders what this place was it was differant then the ares with all the clothes
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:45 pm

She smiles as she puts the kitten in the pin the come to the pin with puppies she picks up a white shitzu and pets it as it licks her face she giggles happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: