Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:50 pm

"I was protecting you I don't what I would do without you he says kissing her then rubs her eight month pregnant belly "so thought of any names" he asks 

"I should let kagomae try this with Inuyasha "Izuru giggles now seshomaru was interested to do something sneaky to his brother
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:35 pm

he drank it "nice trick that" he finally said once he was able to speak again. Back in the den of the loving couple Okami held Hoshimaru hand "why do you keep endangering yourself?" she asked "do you want me sad?"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:17 pm

He soon found the sticky substance was stuck yo the roof of his mouth the juice made sence now as she handed it to him she smiles as she sees that kouga youngest was on seshomaru fluffy thing and she wave to the child
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:56 pm

he munches it unable to talk much due to the sticky stuff but makes a quesionable expression and points to the bos she pulled out as if asking her what it was
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:38 pm

"No you eat it "she takes out a jar and plastic spoon and feeds him a spoon full of the Amber mush it tasted great soon she pulls out a juice box why did she pull that ou
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:31 pm

he raised a brow "is it simular to the antivenom?" he asked her curiously as he left with her to let their son recover under the tender care of his wife. The little sister followed him and rode his fluffy tail "wheee!" she cried happily.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:20 pm

"Oh it's actually venom from what ever posind you but with what I gave him it curs the poison also I have something called peanut butter I want you to try she says smiling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:15 pm

the moment he woke he was glomped by his wife "dont scare me like that again" she said then kissed him all over his face.

Sess looked to izuru oddly "what is this anti-venom thing you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:59 pm

"Yes I actually have some antivenome from my time he should be ok dear "Izuru says as hoshimaru starts to wake up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Sess carried his son to home whee his mother could care for the wound sess knew nothing of spiders but he held tensaiga ready in case those death demons came. Nadoka his wife hasks Izuru if her mate would be alright
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Soon hoshimaru is in his human form but soon was bitten by a spider head he falls to one knee having been poisoned

Him and kouga finely arrived and heard ookami had the baby he soon sees her holding a baby girl he smiles and kiss her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 12:13 pm

evthe spiders were defeated thanks to hoshimaru and the fighting skills of kouga and his father later sess brought the duo girls to his castle where they would be safe he wondered what got all the youkai in a fit lately
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:16 am

Soon hoshimaru was in his dog demon form fighting off and enemy to both clans it was a bear demon he howls for back up for there are to many to fight off alone soon seshomaru and Izuru and thier eldest daughter the parents in thier dog demon form kalika with a katana and soon the wolf clan hear the howl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:54 am

Nadoka Ookami smiled at seeing her younger sibling "awe mom said i had a sibling but they didn't tell me she was so cute" she said as she hugged her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 am

"Thank you "soon he returned to ookami "honey I brought a little vister "he says as Yumiki squeals in delight of seeing her big sister
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:33 am

kouga looked to his son in law "well our Nokada is still young my boy." he said then stood holding Yukimi "here... maybe playing with her younger sister will help her she probably worried she wont be a good mother caring for yukimi will give her confidence" he said and gave hoshi his child "take good care of both my girls" he told the young inu-lord.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:14 am

Hoshimaru comforts her telling her not to worry that he will be there no mater what happened

Yumiki giggles in delight as her father played with her hoshimaru was visiting with his in law then asked "kouga ookami is worried of being puped so soon and I done everything I could to calm her down "he says feeling lost on what to do
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:05 am

sess and his mate went home where their 20 yr old daughter waited for them taking care of her younger siblings

not far from her home in their hut nadoka paced the floor of her home she was worried about being pupped  so soon in her life

kouga meanwhile was raising his second daughter Yukimi.

From present to past  - Page 21 Kouga_and_yukimi__precious_moments_by_cassielee43-d69ic1f
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:53 am

Soon vowes were spoken and a kiss was shared soon hoshimaru was alone with his love kissing her finely the were together for ever soon they were expecting thier first born
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:43 am

The otemi blushed then nods "sorry izuru, ma'am but i just can not believe this is happening"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:17 am

"No this is not a dream and even if it was I would never have woken up "he kisses her to ensure this was real 
Izuru smiles "could you too wait till after your vowes "she giggles
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:13 am

nadoka was in shock at this and blinked then looked to him "am i dreaming?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:10 am

Soon both hoshimaru and ookami were getting ready for a wedding but didn't know it was tier wedding both were blind folded as both clans met at the border and and then the blind folds came off and both hoshimaru and ookami were finely going to be together at last
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:58 am

4 years had passed since they met, since he saved her. four years of wooing her getting her to to be so afraid of the opposite sex and a year to get the courage to tell her his feelings she thanked him for the flowers and kissed him it was the first time she initiated it before today he always kissed her first. she grew into a lovely young woman in those four years. he was on her land but she didn't care she was glad he was here she felt him hug her, felt his body reacting to her bravado of kissing him. she pressed against him in need she was still too shy to ask him in words so she let her body do all the talking
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:47 am

Both lover were nineteen then went to thier spot hoshimaru Broght Ookami a Boqet of flowers unknown to both thier parents were talking about them getting married when they were 20
"Ookami I love you "hoshimaru was a fine young man he was even better looking than the day they met both pained to be together one day at last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next