Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:03 am

miroku waved to them and noticed they looked as tired as he felt "you look beat" he replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Mother and child hold each other then go home Nala smiles "look daddy home inugenki "she says to her son
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 pm

the child slips throuhg the oni's large hand and nala is holding her son to her anothe oni comes and takes the red oni home
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:39 pm

"Please I beg you don't take my son please nala says as she hits the ground sobbing then something happens she glows a green aura causing the ground to shake "fine I won't kill you but I'm taking my son back!"she then leaps into the air twords inugenki who reached out to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:32 pm

the oni sated at her "what part of 'no woman' do you not get dog girl we have no females only males left and no one would want us due to our size" he said

From present to past  - Page 14 01%2Bchallenging%2BSesshoumaru
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:05 pm

"So would rather take a child from it's family and have a mother miss her child and not look for a woman to love you and give you a child that's yours "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:59 pm

"i want to know why toyu fought me i did nothing to you" he replied as he turned his big bulk to her 'i also want a child" he said "ewe got no women so we have no children"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:40 pm

"What do you want in trade of my son "Nala asks hopeing to make an agreement then inugenki says "let me go you big menie "he yells
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 pm

"then i choose death little inu this pup is mine you kill me and he dies as well" he remarked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Nala soon wakes up a sword in her hand "realese my son or die "she says angerly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 pm

the oni shook his head "no i tink i will hng on to tis he is my insurance that you wont attack me again" he said and began to leave holding the boy by the scruff as if he was some kitten

sess holds her and sighs he gives her to inuyasha then goes after the oni to save the boy
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Inugenki couldn't hold his eximent any longer and yells "GO GRANDPA "soon the boy is captured by the oni as Nala growls "Put my son down now!"she says returned to her human form and attacked the oni 

Then the oni hit her against the tree and passed out she is met with her grandfather "who are you" she asked him as she slowly gets up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:21 pm

one attack almost hits inuyasha but sess pushed him aside then hit the weapon away
From present to past  - Page 14 Tumblr_o7ahrxwTOi1v6rri7o1_500
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:03 am

Unknown to them little inugenki was actually watching from a tree he watches has his mother attacked the Oni he watches them attacked the oni
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:49 am

he held her "i dunno sweety but she is of a great race she wont die easily" he said taking her to her brother kissed her then flew back to join the battle with the others
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 am

"He with great aunt kagomae grandpa is mommy going to be ok "she asked crying
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 am

sess followed his mate their grandchild on his back 'where is oyur brother?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:18 am

She quickly goes and finds her grandparents "grandma grandpa mommy and great uncle Inuyasha are fighting an Oni I came to get you "she says Izuru runs ahead as little sango rides on her grandpa back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 am

"dont cry Songo " he said and pulled out te sword and joined the battle he could not use wind scar he might hurt nala so he had to fight the oni up close "get my brother Songo " he replied as e fought he knew sess would come with his mate to save their child
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 am

Sango quickly takes Inuyasha to the forest only to see a big huge dog beast and a oni battling the little girl cries on fear "great uncle in scared "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 am

Miroku being a monk often ahad to leave for missionary work or to help human villages plauged by youkai he was on such a mission which aounted for his absence but nala knew of these trips and knew she could not come. inuyasha told sango to take him to her mom he patted the tetsuga promising he would save nala but first he had to know where to go and only the twins knew that
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:02 am

"Daddy will be home soon inugenki "she said kissing her sons cheek as she led the little ones home she moved into the village to be close to her aunt and uncle before the the tree of them could get back nala saw an Oni charge at them "inugenki sango you run and go get your great uncle Inuyasha tell him I need hos help and waht ever you do don't stop and don't look "yes mama "little sango replys then runs with her brother to get thier great uncle Nala soon too her gigant dog demon from and began to fight the oni sango was the first to fond him "great uncle mommy needs your help she fighting an Oni and mommy told me not to look back but I did she fighting this gigantic red beast "she says in tears
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:35 am

the twins hug heir mom they were so scaed and glad their mom came to protect them the boy sucked his thumb for comfort and asked"when is daddy coming home?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:56 am

Soon the twins were five years old and were about to be harmed by a neko until thier mommy came "listen here fish breath you touch or hut my kids ever again I'll have a new cat skin rug!"she growls as the neko flee
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:48 am

inuyasha tends his great neice and nephew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: