Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:57 am

"very well i doubt you will let me sleep until i do' sess grumbled he smelled his daughter was mated but thought she must had found some boy she liked and didnt want him to know of it
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 am

"Oni san why are you up late as kalika then hoshimaru smelld that his sister sent has changed ans surely his father smelt it as well "at least let me show you what I saw "Hoshimaru asks his father
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:13 am

sess yawns and wips his eyes "shes in her room or should be maybe bathing " he remarked on a tired yawn

naraku allowed her to return home marked with his hickey and carrying his child
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:00 am

After months of mating it happened kalika was pregnant with Nakaru baby she feels him mark her as his mate 

Soon hoshimaru wakes up and slams open the door to his parents room"father I think kalika in trouble I had like a vision of some sorts "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 11:49 pm

"some call me a human others a hanyou but i am just a man, Kalika" he told her as she shivered under his touch  the sensation pleased him she was afraid but excited it was intoxication. unable to hold back he cut off her future questions with a kiss
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm

"My first name is kalika "she says as she she feels him rub her side she shudders in plesure as he doe "Nakaru what kind of demon are you?"she asked before she caught off in a kiss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 11:22 pm

he grinned and came to her side "i wanted to do what mates do we can try again since you fainted before i got very far" he said as he joins her in his bed "what do you say inu-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:50 pm

"Yes what did you do or what your going to do "she asked as she sees she is nude she covers her self in embarrassment oh she wishes she was hone
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:44 pm

he stands nude in the doorway his aura dripping with evil as it filled the room but she also felt his lust it hit her srrongly almost bringing the female daiyoukai to her knees my princess awakens" he purred into the room "sleep well young one" the man appearing around 25 yrs old asked her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Her heart was beating in her chest as he looks at her lustfully her expression was like a doe caught bye a predator has it cornered She soon finds his hands on her waists She faints and woke up in a bedroom of some sorts 
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Thankfully the next time she comes across him in the clearing was after the new moon was over. he smiled to her response "good, stay that way...." he said "for I plan to make you mine" he said then stood and approached her like a predator after its prey
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Soon kalika was traveling the lands she soon runs into Nakaru again ina clearing in a forest "Nakaru?"she inquired soon enough the two start to talk and when he asked her is she was spoken for "no I do not have a mate yet Nakaru "she says the moon hitting her hair it shone like a jewel and her eyes sparkle like amber
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 pm

he gave her a nod "you should and i know i am thank you" he remarks then keeps walking it was almost the new moon and he had to get home to his castle he would took advantage of the situation if it had been another time and place
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:46 pm

"Really should I be afraid of you "it was apparent that she never heard of him he could use this to his advantage"I have to say your quite handsome "she says blushing as she talks with him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

the man looked to her 'yes" he replied to her question "why?" he asked keeping his distance he knew about sesshoumaru and knew until he obtained more power he could not fight him so he chose to avoid the western lord and his family he never expected one of them to come to him "go home young one" he said "your father would not be happy to see you talking to me"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Hoshimaru smiles "I know she is but see will find someone she love "he says. 

Kalika was by hot spring she sees a man he has an evil aura about him when she asked his name "Nakaru is it?"she asks him as she talks to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:49 pm

"not the ear!!!!" Inyasha replied in pain. kagome is happy but tired and rests from the birth happy they had a family at last.

sess smiled to them and hugs him "your sister is jealous of you now you know that right?" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Hoshimaru soon holds two of his pups as he kiss his mate as he sees his father come and see his grandkids 

Meanwhile one of the pups pulls on Inuyasha ear
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 6:50 pm

nakoda had her father watch her sibling as she entered her labor. She was glad hoshi was here beside her  she whimpered and squeexed his hand as the contractions started he helped her though the labor   helping her deliver him a family of four  2 pure wolf demon 2 dog demons..

however she was not the only one giving birth this day far away in inyuyasha hut kagome was also giving birth to triplets

From present to past  - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_njxvysTMez1rppg4r
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Hoshimaru smiles soon enough he holds his mate hand and she brings thier pup into the world he kisses her hand "you can do this nadoka I know you can "he kisses her forehead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Nadoka smiled as he finally called her by her first name "i forgive you" she said

the pups laughed at their uncle as he worked to get the sticky stuff off the roof of his mouth he looked like he was having a fit
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:35 pm

"I'm so sorry nadoka my love "he says as the younger pups made gagging noise "oh Inuyasha would you like to try peanut butter?"Izuru asked soon Inuyasha had a spoon full of peanut butter in his mouth
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 pm

"call me Nadoka" Ookami replied "her name is Yukimi" she said staring at hoshimaru "that goes for you too, Hoshi. my first name is Nadoka, Ookami is my last name. I want you from now on to say my first name." she said.

Sess chuckled "girl has a point  she wants to be closer to you son it is only right you call her by her first name by continuing to say her last name you are creating distance " he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 pm

Soon seshomaru and Izuru visit kagomae and Inuyasha and hoshimaru introduced his mate to his uncle and aunt "uncle Inuyasha this is my mate ookami and this is her sister she says pointing to the young child
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:03 pm

she sighed "i understand that but i am a strong wolf i am not weak" she told him sounding a lot like her obstinate mother he then rubbed her pregnant belly and asked if she thought of any names? Nadoka shook her head "no i been under attack to often to even think about my pregnancy" she remarked "let alone to think up any names for our unborn young"

"yes we should' he said smirking at how cunning his Mistress was turning out to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next