Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:09 am

"Fine I'll let you help me "she says as she sits down on a nearby rock and waits "you know I wasn't always a yukionna "she says lowly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:02 am

"he said that because your so beautiful and he likesd you" miroku informed her 'and we can not leave women alone when they weep" he adds "i wont stop him from tring to comfprt because that is part of our job to stop hat would ne like to stop breathing" he said
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:56 am

"Well then next time he should ask me to stop instead of asking me to bear his children!"she yells angerly "oh and another thing teach your son to leave a woman alone while she is crying "she says as inugenki starts to walk without getting in trouble
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 am

"i understand you want to protect your home but like you i want to protect him learn to find another way like asking him to leave instead of tempting him with your beauty " the monk replied "you lured him on to yer lands when he went to help you as i have trained him to do"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:15 am

"How dare you monk I gave him back besides I never frozen to kill I always let my prisoner leave when they learn not to wander off it teaches them not to step in my domain "she says angerly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:32 am

Miroku nods holding the boy to him to get him warm staring at the ice witch he was grateful his son was spared but angry she did this in the first place he punishes her by throwing his spirit talismans at her to seal her powers and make her unable to freeze anyone until he dispelled their power

From present to past  - Page 13 Latest?cb=20151227210937
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Inugenki didn't mind this he actually found it interesting as they head back home he hears a woman cry inugenki goes to find a very beautiful woman and around her was winter in the middle of summer he gets closer but the woman moves away telling him to fallow and he does unknown that this was a yukionna and he was in danger of freezing to death"that's it young hanyou fallow me "she says walking in a ghost like motion as inugenki fallows soon his head lays in her lap as she strokes his head gently  he is half way frozen inugenki then thought of something "your so beautiful will you bear my children "as soon as he says that the yukionna slapped him and meets miroku "is this your son "she says as pushes inugenki forward with a slap mark on his face
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 pm

miroku's missions were very boring inugenki soon found this out  as he went from village to village... blessing babies,  comfort the sick, prey for the dead and other duties befitting a monk once in a while a youkai would attack but miroku used many different means besides his hand to get rid of them  he use wards to prevent places from getting attacked  and used holy water and his staff  only using his wind tunnel as a last resort knowing it can only be used for a limited amount of time, and using it too much can result in tearing the Kazāna; this will end up swallowing the user as well as the targets and surroundings.

From present to past  - Page 13 Miroku10From present to past  - Page 13 Miroku
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Inugenki and sango are 15 inugenki would go on mission with father and train with his great uncle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:56 pm

miroku nuzzled them more boys meant any of them could be cursed and he kissed all three sons apologizing to them for their sad fate in the future he just hoped none of them got the kazaana curse he had
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 pm

But soon after Nala gave birth to a second boy as she helps miroku
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon the day arrived and Nala gave birth to a baby boy as it wails for his mother
miroku sighed and rocked the child and fed it from a bottle and changed its diaper
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Soon the day arrived and Nala gave birth to a baby boy as it wails for his mother
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:06 pm

to be honest he also hoped for a girl but it was up to fate not his wish but if they never had another boy it would mean inugami would end up with the curse
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Her eyes light up "I hope it's a girl I want a baby sister "she says as she jumps up and down in eximent
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:25 pm

"she is gonna give you a sibling the child is in her just like you were before you was born" he told his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Soon 3 month passed and Nala was pregnant little sango asked her daddy "daddy why is mommy belly so big "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I'm sorry "she says soon sango hugs her daddy "no daddy you can't disappear "she says with tears in her eyes soon Nala and her family visit her older sister that is visiting for a while

Miroku kisses songo and tells her he dont want to and said he was not going to for as long as he could
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:07 pm

"I'm sorry "she says soon sango hugs her daddy "no daddy you can't disappear "she says with tears in her eyes soon Nala and her family visit her older sister that is visiting for a while
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I still love you "she says kissing him as she giggles
he frowns and holds her "its not funny nala' he replied 'one day this black hole will suck me in and end my life" he said "then my son will get it" he added "and so on and so on" he told her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:28 pm

"I still love you "she says kissing him as she giggles soon a week passed as Nala was pregnant once more little sango asked her "mama why is your belly so big "Nala smile "because your little brother or sister is growing "she looks horror "you ate the baby!?"she says as she looks at her daddy

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:54 pm

h wrapped his hand in the sealing beads 'i did not want you to know i did not want you to fear me" he replied honestly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:21 pm

"That was so cool dad!"inugenki says in eximent "I didn't know you could do that "Nala says surprise
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:40 am

"oni?" miroku ASKED "WHATS THIS ABOUT AN ONI?" HE SAID SEEING INUGENGI HOLDING MOMMA SCAARED "WHAT HAPPENED?" HE ASKED THEM THEN HE SAW THE ONI BEHIMND NALA AND USED HIS WIND TUNNEL TO SWALLOW IT
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 am

"It's a long story "she says kissing him "mommie you won you drove that oni away "sango says happily hugging Nala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next