Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:32 pm

"Nakaru I'll stay please let my father and brother go please "she says begging him with tears in her eyes as she knew she could never truly leave soon her father and brother were released and she gave birth to a baby boy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Sess follows her but kanna ends up catching his soul as well but they do not touch the woman and kalika knew then only she could save her brother and father by giving naraku what he wanted which he did not desire much she knew there was one thing he wanted and that was power the only other thing he seemed to desire is her company and to never leave his side she had a choice and as kagura and kanna began to return to naraku with their catch she knew she had only a short time to decide
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

"Father there no time for that hoshimaru went to get the twins dad he needs you "she says then gives the location of where the fortress is. 
 Hoshimaru soon falls to the floor his soul trapped in the mirror "no tell her to let me out "he yes from the mirror
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm

"don't say i didn't warn you..." The wind demon replied. and a small girl holding a mirror appears from behind her "kanna steal his soul" she orders and kanna holds the mirror so Hoshimaru sees his refection then the mirror glows and draws his soul into it

sesshoumaru asked her how she got away? they last heard she was not leaving him, sess feared she fell for the evil hanyou
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 pm

"Oh good here I thought it would be easy "he said as he takes out his katana "so you read wind hag "he says"mother where father"Kalika asked  "Izuru gasp as she hugs her daughter "seshomaru kalika home "she says crying tears of joy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:54 pm

"I am kagura the wind demon" she said as wind wipped around from her power "only evil lies within go home dog you will not win any battles here"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Soon the puppets show them selfs "no I have to go back "she about to leave then her brother stops her "no go get dad I will get your daughters "she nods and goes tell her dad about hoshimaru as her brother soon arrived at his fortress he soon infiltrated then come face to face with kagura "who are you?"he asked her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Naraku knew she would try to leave so he had insurance When she left he replaced the twins. he sensed her leave but he did not go after her her real children was beside him while the ones she ran with were puppets he did this to ensure she would return to him

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:08 pm

She was six months along soon at night she managed to escape with the twins she was a mile away from home she runs into her brother he holds her and says "you escaped?" He asked "yes hoshimaru I did I think he right behind me "she says "go I'll hold him off "her brother says as he gets ready for a fight
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:53 pm

sess sighed 'then let her stay son if we force her home we ar e no better then he is i hope she stays safe but he hasnt killed her so i doubt he wuld now" sess said and returned to his mate

naraku gave a hurmp then left her alone with the twins and her unborn child growing inside her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:44 pm

"I rather stay here then let the twins grow up without thier mother "she says "besides I know somewhere deep under you cold evil exterior your kind "that simple words kindness she believes there is good still in him 

"I can see what she sees still she having another baby she chooses to stay father "he says as he leaves with nadoka
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:36 pm

sess asks his son if she knows where she is but the said she dont and they search for her but to no avail and soon she will give birth again naraku smiled to her for providing him a family but seeing her frowm tugged at him "alrihgt i know you hate it here heck you now maybe understand why i told you long ago to adoid me " he said and sighed then said "if you think you can sivive and raise our last child you carry alone then i will take you home but i doubt you will see me or the twins agan"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:30 pm

She holds her daughter's who are crying and sing them lulaby she then trys to reach a family member with telapthely 

Hoshimaru was on his way home with his dad when he hears the faint voice of his sister "father is it weird I can hear kalika?"he asked as he sees his mother and she says "no I think you two are some how connected "she says

Soon a year and six months pass kalika was now 21 and six month pregnant with Nakaru third child most women would be happy to be pregnant not her she was upset that she is a prisoner her her daughter's were with Nakaru plying
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:16 pm

Sess first calms down his son "we both should had been more observant i suspected he would come for her once he learneed of the child but i did not know when that will be " he threw the cloth "this wont help odds are she is cloaked in his scent so it wont be easy to sniff her out" he replied "for now lets inform your mother

"it wont be easy you are surrounded in my scent for one for two my incarnations smell like me they will lead him on a merry chase" he said to her chuckling as he left her alone with the twins
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:32 pm

Kalika screams in terror hoshimaru was there only to see his sister vanish he hits the ground in anger and sees that she left a torn fabric from her kimono "father she gone "he showed the cloth to him "Damn it it's my fault I should have stayed here I shouldn't have left her alone it my fault she gone  "he hits a tree shattering in into oblivion

"My father and brother will find me "she tells Nakaru as she held her daughter's as she is whisked away to who knows where
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 pm

when she was alone nursing the hanyou he came to her "so you had twins well 100% identiacal but they are very simular" he reamarked holding the human girl in his arms then sat next to her and allowe her to feed it bond with both of them before he stole the three of em away and escaped to another land far from he reach of sesshomaru
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Kalika holds onto her father and brother crying soon she gave birth again this time to a girl she was a hanyou like her she holds the close to her hopefully Nakaru did not know about this but one of his puppets informs thier master of the second child
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:35 am

naraku sends kagura away and helps her birth their child due to her mothers past and his strong human blood when he had sex with her she bore a pure blooded human hair like hers eyes like his the babe was almost a dead ringer for her mothers human form naraku held the child and lifted the dog girl who fainted from the sight of her human child he left her in a nearby clearing where her father and brother could find her besides just giving birth she was unharmed.

sess found his child then turned to his son as they shared a look to each other both father and son knew she just gave burth not long ago but the child and its father was gone lost in the wind and with his puppets and kagura who smelled just like him so close it was hard to follow the scent
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 am

"Well where should we look next?"hoshimaru ask as he can see what his twin sees and hear what her twin hears "she with some woman named kagura 

When they land she was met with a pain in her abdomen and sees Nakaru come "it's time" she says crying in pain
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:13 am

"i don't smell naraku either, he is also gone. the bastard." he remarked unaware his daughter was far away with the first of naraku's incarnations

the woman was nothing like that man who impregnated her she told the child to shut up and was very rude but never harmed he though the thought was tempting
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 am

Soon kalika was nine months along and kagura was to take her to a safe place "what have I done "kalika says to her self as hoshimaru infiltrate Nakaru fortress "I don't smell kalika he must have her somewhere else "hoshimaru says to his father
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:55 am

sess frowned at that news and nodded 'hopefully we can save her without killing her" he remarked. naraku's mist surounded her enveloping her "why are you afraid do you fear your father will kill you?" he asked "relax little inu he will come for my life" he remarked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:27 am

"Father I noticed her sent smelled like Nadoka when she was heavy with child father do I need to come with you  "he says as he waits for his father's answer 

"Nakaru I'm scared "kalika says shakingly as the air around her got cold and sinister
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:11 am

Naraku grinned "good then he knows ' he said either sess would come kill him or he would let him live naraku did not care of the outcome it would not change the fact she would have his child.

sess frowned at this "where is she why would she mate with him he is pure evil how could she fall into his trap" he wiped his face "trouble, yes and this isnt good" he said to Hoshimaru "we must bring her back and keep her away before something bad happens to her"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 am

Hoshimaru showed him the vision he his sister mated with Nakaru it looked all to real to be a had been a hoax"father is kalika in trouble "hoshimaru asks 

The Kalika had returned to Nakaru and told him about her brothers vision"Nakaru are you someone I should fear are you some monster I should know about "she asks looking at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next