Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:23 am

she giggled at the pose he presented regal like sesshomaru yet his eyes kind like his father she saT NEXT TO HIM AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE DID FOR FUN
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:17 am

Soon they come to a field of flowers he sits at the base of a tree as he sees her put a flower crown on his head
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:02 am

miroku nods and tells her she may stay with them. which she does and he smiled as days later she followed inugenki around like a little puppy
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am

"Ok inugenki carries the little girl home and he gets  smiles from a lot of girls sakura soon woke up but stays near inugenki and she says her village was attacked and she was the only one to survived
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

he covered his hand wrapping it with the Tekko to cover the Wind Tunnel, then seals it with his Nenju (rosary) "then lets take her to our home until she wakes and we find her village" miroku replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:52 am

He does and sees she had fallen asleep he smiles and picks the girl up"father she fell asleep he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:46 am

he winced then told his boy to check on sakura he wsaid he would be fine he just needeed time after inugenki went to check on sakura miroku checked his hand after taking some medicine "can not do that again any time soon" he muttered as he noticed his hole was slightly bigger then before
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:42 am

Inugenki help his father get over the poison
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 am

miroku opened his wind tunnel and sucked the spiders and the 3 bees they sting causin g him to flinch in pain from the sting then he doubled over to the ground as the poison hit but all the spiders were gone
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Inugenki soon defeat all the bees but three then goes behind miroku "ok dad "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 pm

'she will be fine as long as she is behind me... the bees  stings are poison  i am strong but it does cause me great pain... i can maybe, possibly handle a few of them, but not all of them." he replied. "the more you kill the less that will enter my hand. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:15 pm

"Yeah I can but waht about sakura?"he asked about the girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 7:09 pm

miroku bandages it then asked "can you use your claws on the bees?" he asked. " if they die i can suck in the spiders"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Inugenki soon comes back "there is to many "he says covering the bite on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:18 pm

"be careful son" miroku called and took the young girl to safety
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Inugenki gave his dad the girl and goes to by them time to get there safely
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 4:41 pm

miroku would hadused the kazaa but seeing naraku swarm he scooped up the girl and his son and ran to the village even though he was strong he knew when it was wise to withdraw and they had to get the girl safe that was priorty 1
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Soon they run into a little five year old who hides behind inugenki "mr please don't let them take me "she says crying as a soon they were surround by spider demons as inugenki holds the crying girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:56 pm

he nodded as her soul vanished "your welcome Yuki" he said nick-naming her after that snow wiping away his tear then he gathered his composure and returned to his son taking the boy home
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Before she passed on she says "whenever you see the first snow fall that's me thanking you "she says and her sou lifted into the sky
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:21 pm

he nods and using hisstong monk powers bleseda sutra wring her name once he learned it on it then blessed it and used it to help her move on sending her troubled soul to be at peace with her mother he then made her a grave "you wont be forgotten" he remarked "i wont forget as long as i live" he adds over the small ugrave
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 12:06 pm

"No I'm tired I just want to move on "looks as though she was right looks like talking help subside her anger
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:54 am

he listened to her tale he sighed and sent his son away telling him to go home he knew another part of his work and he did not want his son to witnes it "do you want to join her" he asked once they was alone "i have many gifts one of those is i san send spirits to the next world i can help you move on your anger keps you here so give it all to me bite scratch yell i am stronger then most men i can take it get rid of all that anger then i will bless your soul and send you to the next world to meet your mother"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 am

"I was human I was alive I lived with my mother she was the nicest person I knew I was five when she was killed by a demon I was winter I set out to find the monster but soon enough a blizzard kick up I didn't know witch way was home so I froze to Deth I heart grew cold I DIDE with anger in my heart and it froze that way "she says as she  sighs
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:16 am

"then what were you?" he asked as he sat next to her keeping his son at his side for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next