Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 am

karura heard what the girl had said to the young inu but it seemed either he did not or maybe he did not understand her few words while the girl sobbed holding him & said 'no sakura...' she pursed her lips and backed off a bit "the girl loves you you silly hound, she loves you but she thinks you don't love her in the same way. plus you spent so much time with me and neglected her. she already said why she ran. she said: genki; that's you. then no sakura. which i think means she feels there is no room for her here anymore."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 12:15 am

"Sakura please don't ever run off like that you scared me "he says holding her calming the child down "now why would you run off "he asked her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 12:08 am

sakura sobbed scared and hugged him around his neck "genki... genki, no sakura..." she said softly as she wept speaking for the first time ever since they met.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:55 pm

"I hope we find her I would never forgive my self If she were hurt "he says then hears crying and sighs as he finds her "oh thank god your ok "he says hugging sakura
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:42 pm

kagura stays with him as they hunt for her but she has to follow him for only he coul d smell pout the child that been his second shadow since the day they met

"did i do something to frihten her or anger her ?" she asked the man that had kept her company this entire rime they spent together ever since he returned to normal she had not left hi s side
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

"Sakura where are you?"he yells he was looking with kagura
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 pm

each dayshe would talk with him be with him and just be herself instead of narakus incarnation was a gift one she began to look forward to. he always treated her like a human even though she was a powerful demon and nothing would change that she did notice sakura fron filled with jeluosy and one day the girl was no where to be found sad and thinking her first crush liked somoeone else she ran away
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Soon he started to see kagura more frequently chatting with her and actually treating her like a human being
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

the child is happy he returned and leaped into his arms to give him a welcoming hug unknown to him the woman he tried to help stayed close by touched by his effort to save her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Inugenki return home as he sees sakura smile and runs twords him 
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:41 pm

he hunts down the hanyou following his sons scent then calls out "naraku come out you cursed my nephew i want the curse removed now"

naraku had been with his family and groaned "whats this a day for demands and both from dogs"he said making inu growl "shut it just take off the curse" he siad "i rather fight you not him" he said

naraku yawned as if bored "very well.... but keep the pup on a leash." he said and snapped his fingers returning inugenki to how he was before he met naraku
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:34 pm

He fallows his uncle to make sure he won't get killed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Well that and I have a huge spider on my chest "he says showing him "and I can't help but feel empty inside "he says
inu sighed and stormed off towards naraku to demand he remove it
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm

"Well that and I have a huge spider on my chest "he says showing him "and I can't help but feel empty inside "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:10 pm

"i dont like it" inuyasah huffed "i almost killled you thinking it was him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 pm

"You know I don't mind this curse I'm glad my loved ones are safe "he says with a sigh
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Yes I faced him and let's say that I tried to help kagura but now I only smell like Nakaru and I serve him Damit I should have never helped "he says cursing

"you should had asked me i would had warned you he has tricks" inuyasha said and sat inugenki down and told him how naraku end up killing his first love kikyou
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:52 pm

"Yes I faced him and let's say that I tried to help kagura but now I only smell like Nakaru and I serve him Damit I should have never helped "he says cursing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

kagura said she wasnt upset at least he did not crush her heart and kill her

inuyasha gets ready to attak the one who killed kikyou but stopped just in time "hey what happened why do you smell different you smell like naraku dont tell me you went to face him"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Inugenki heads back to kagura "I'm very sorry I have failed you kagura "he says then heads home to his family but Inuyasha didn't smell him he smells Nakaru
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:24 pm

"you saifd you did not care what haoened to you so i gave you your own curse you will now always smell like me and be at my beck and call he let go of his barrier and it vanished. he then returned home to his castle where his mate and children and incarnations waited for him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:05 pm

He soon trys to but something trips him and he blacks out when he wakes up he sees a gigantic spider mark on his chest "wht did you do?"he asks
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Naraku sent out one or more of the horns on his elbows in a zigzag beam attack or extended his fingers into tentacles with a glowing attack at the tip of his fingers to attack his foe.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:21 pm

He takes a cloth off and ties it around his mouth he could still smell the miasma but not as strong he had to act fast because once sun down he will be completely human he looks for a chance for attack but before he could he turns human "shit not now "he growls
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Naraku sent out his poisionus miasma that even the great sess and inu could not stand and being a dog neither would inugenki it would force him to leave or die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next