Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:26 pm

"I'm going after Nakaru tell uncle Inuyasha that he can come but neither you or him can stop me "he says then arrives at Nakaru lair 
"Nakaru you are one evil sick son of a bich "he says to Nakaru
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 8:14 pm

sess tries but there were no demos to kill and he sighed "she can not live without her heart son i am sorry " he said and held his son knowing how much the boy loved the woman "i should had goe after her creator before he killed her her heart is gone but she is still with you she not alive and wont last long without a body" he said sadly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 7:13 pm

He cries as he holds kagura then takes her to his grandfather and asks he bring her back he could live without a hand
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon a month passed and inugenki found out kagura was pregnant and shows ho happy is by kissing her but Nakaru also found out about this
naraku was malice and did not like it and killed them both by crushing her heart in his hand
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Soon a month passed and inugenki found out kagura was pregnant and shows ho happy is by kissing her but Nakaru also found out about this
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I know I I also never forget how ticklish you are eather "he chuckled as he began to tickle the little girl
sakura laughed as he played the tickle game with her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:28 pm

"I know I I also never forget how ticklish you are eather "he chuckled as he began to tickle the little girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:22 pm

"dont forget sakura" she said "genki promised never to forget" she added as she laid the flower cron on his head giving him her blessings silently

naraku groans in anger "let them have their fun he loves her when he loves her enough he will lose her and lose himself" he muttered to the pupet though he was maried it did not completly change him he jst made sure nala was unaware what he was up to
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 11:30 am

Soon one of Nakaru puppets tell him "I'm here to inform you that kagura has found a mate in the boy named inugenki "thet say to him 
Menwhile inugenki and kagura we watching sakura as he soon finds a flower crown on his head
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 1:36 am

sakura already knew but it didnt stop the tears from falling or her heart from breaking  but she loved him and aw how happy he was and wanted him happy even if it meant it was not with her

kagura gave a nod to his words. "yes. you can, but if you said she knows. then I'll trust your word." she said in a tone that told him she did not give trust lightly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 pm

"Sakura understand that I love her like a daughter and if you want I can tell her "he says unaware sakura is listening
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:24 pm

she bludhed to his question "i'd be honored, but wont sakura get jealous again?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

"Kagura will you be my mate "he asks her kissing her again only this time a little more romantic
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

eventually she releases him and then blushed and acted a little shyly towards him due to the aukward silence between them
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:13 pm

"Yea I never kissed someone romantically you know what you can kill me later "he says the kisses her quickly but when he pulls back kagura deepens the kiss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:59 pm

Kagura gave a light nod to him as she floated on her feather ."you have... but i do know what you mean... you mean you never kissed anyone romantically before." she replied. She then landed beside him "did you and sakura have enough time together?" she asked her nail tracing his many muscled chest as she spoke.

From present to past  - Page 7 Kagurafeather

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Soon genki was alone with kagura "you know I have never kissed another woman before "he says casually
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:34 pm

sakura smiled and blushed a little to his words knowing she always be special to him even if she was not his wife
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 pm

"I'm happy you understand sakura "he says hugging her "you know I loved you first "he whispers in her ear
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Trust me you'll find someone better than me "he says and kisses her forehead

sakura shrugged. she highly doubted that. "only genki loves sakura." she said hen sighed knowing it waas no good convincing him she seen how he was always with kagura. "genki likes fether-lady me seen how genki looks at her" she said "me unbersan me your daughter never wife"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:45 pm

"Trust me you'll find someone better than me "he says and kisses her forehead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:38 pm

kagura nods "i understand" she said and flew away on her feather to let them have alone time. Sakura nuzzled him "me wuve wuve genki... more then a daddy" she said "but me wun-ber-san me only child to genki notfin more...
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:35 pm

"Your like a daughter to me "he says as he holds her Cloce and tells kagura he going to spend time with sakura
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:16 pm

sakura nuzzled him she was more scared hen hurt only hurt in her heart but his words eased that pain. "me to" she whispered softly "me wuv genki"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:55 am

"Sakura, I will always love you don't ever think I would forget about you " he says hugging her "I was scared you were hurt " he says as he takes her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next