Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:13 pm

She wimpers slightly in pain as he extracts the tooth "so how long till it is ready?"she asked returned to her human form
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:04 pm

he nodded he knew love for family was powerful so it may work it did for inuyasha... totosai sighed "this will hurt" he said then extracted her canine fang the sharpest tooth
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:56 pm

"All I can do is try I want my fang to be powerful not for my sake but my sons "she says as she shifts to her dog demon form for him to get a fang
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm

totosai apologiges he said he could try her fang but gave no garontee it would work since she was not her grandfather even sess's fang was no garontee he added sadly for sess asked for such a sword for himself but he was not as powerful as his father even thouhg he was pure demon
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:39 pm

"So I not powerful enough I'm a descendant I'm seshomaru daughter but if I'm not powerful I'll see if my father will help with making my sons sword "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:23 pm

totosai shook his head "only got one fang to make the sword for inuyasha the great lord died only one as powerful as him will have the power to seal your son"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Nala was with the sword maker who made her uncle sword "can you make my son a sword to keep his demon side in check "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:53 pm

inuyasha shrugged my sword kept me in check but once i went full demon without it and kagome brought me back" he said "if father lived i could ask totosai for a sword for you i cant give you mine it was made for me"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 pm

He goes he knock on the door to see his uncle "great uncle I have a problem there is a full moon and that when I can't keep my inner demon in check what can I do?"he asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Ok but how am I going to control my self here I could ask great uncle about it "he says
A miroku nodded "then go ask him cause i cant have you come to the villages until after the moon phase changes"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 pm

"Ok but how am I going to control my self here I could ask great uncle about it "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:56 pm

"i been around you your whole life when did this start?" he asked and heard a gasp from the bush "well i think i understand why you dont want to be near her but being with me like that is too dangerous i go to villages where humans live and bless them you can not come if you can not control your deman half " he said "it would be different if i was going into battle with naraku or somehing but not when i go to the human camps " he said hoping his son understood why
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

"You know how I turn fully human on the first night the moon has a new cycle well on a night when the moon is full I turn completely demon I lose my self and thirst for blood
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"You know how great uncle demon side takes over I think I have helped those minos of Nakaru "he says unaware sakura was listening

sakura was young so she didnt understand. miroku pressed thinking his son was now tring to impress he or scare her off.... "what do you mean?" the monk aasked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:09 pm

"You know how great uncle demon side takes over I think I have helped those minos of Nakaru "he says unaware sakura was listening
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:21 pm

miroku saw his son and stopped in his tracks he hen asked inugenki "are you scared of a little girl son? you was fine around yuki, why do you fear sakura?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:17 pm

He soon helps his mother "inugenki go with your dad "he nods and catches up to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:41 pm

miroku shook his head "shy..? huh... well, he must get that from his mother" miroku said then left sakura with his family to travel on his mission
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 7:05 pm

"Ok I'll stay I have to go help mom get some herbs"he says as he goes to check on his mom
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 6:20 pm

she frowned as he left and kicked a stone.

miroku stared at him "you do not have to come... you can stay with her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:19 pm

"Well I gatta go bye see you soon sakura "he says leaving with miroku on another mission
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Sakura sighed and gave a light nod "it is relaxing and i enjoying myself talking to you" she told him "and i do like your company" she said "but i just wondered if there is more you do" she added
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 12:26 pm

"Isn't what were doing right now fun?"he chuckled
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 12:23 pm

she tilted her head "is training fun, it sounds like work... when i asked what you did for fun i mean do you ever play?" she asked as she though t of the time before her village was distroyed and she plaYED WITH THE OTHER KIDS GAMES LIKE HIDE AND SEEK AND RED ROVER AND OTHER KID GAMES
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

"Well I go train with my great uncle Inuyasha "he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next