Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:56 pm

"He was sick. so I brought him here to get better. don't worry papa, I have no interest in him." she says as she puts away some bandages unaware that bankotsu had an interest in her. "so want some tea and chat for a bit?" she asked her father
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Bye see you some time soon "she says as she goes clean up her hut and is visited by her father who saw bonkotsu leave his daughter hut "hi father what brings you here?"she asks

she stars at her "visiting my daughter.. what was he doing here" her father countered
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:55 pm

"Bye see you some time soon "she says as she goes clean up her hut and is visited by her father who saw bonkotsu leave his daughter hut "hi father what brings you here?"she asks
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 pm

some of the water he drank, some used for his fever and to cool his body. after a week of her care, and keade's herbs. he was feeling much better he thanked her for helping him though the word was hard for him to say he managed to get his appreciation of everything she did for him across
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Sango soon runs into bonkotsu but this time he was sick so she helps him to her hut and puts a wet cloth on his forehead she asked him if he had any allergies to plants then when he said no she helps him "ok you going to have to stay here for a week" she says  as she brings in more water
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:52 pm

keade nods and begins teaching her all she knows like leaves of three let it be. how some were good but also could be bad. A typical example is foxglove or Digitalis purpurea. It has a positive effect on heart function, with the cardiac drug digitalin extracted from the plant. However, ingesting any part of the plant can induce nausea and vomiting, and can even lead to total collapse from digitalis intoxication and death. she also taugh her about Aloe vera. ... Peppermint (Mentha × piperita) ... Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) ... Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) ... Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis) ... Sage (Salvia officinalis) ... Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) ... Lavender Keade also told her All herbs should be used with caution because they contain powerful bioactive compounds. Start with small quantities initially to test your tolerance. Watch out for allergic reactions. People who have ragweed allergy may have similar reactions to medicinal plants belonging to that family.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 pm

"You know I'm 20 years old I just age slowly "she says as he left she then goes and ask kede if she can teach her how to use herbs as medicine soon she was a great healer so she would travel with miroku her father and help him on mission
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:10 pm

he did not say a word for some time. nor did he even blush at being called handsome. his face remained the same as he just looked at her with that same expression. "with war everywhere and fighting it is not easy to be happy but you are young so you have not seen battle or suffered loss you right now as you pointed out got no reason to be glum or sad" he replied at last then continued walking holding in his envy of her simple childhood and her way of thinking
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 pm

"Why wouldn't I be it's a beautiful day its peaceful and I get to talk to quite the handsome stranger "she giggles talking to him she is cute and her white hiar up in a bun"why would you need a reason to be happy after all if your happy there is nothing wrong with you "she says smiling then she leans back on the base of the tree
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Bankotsu was walking along the road his sword covered in fabric two kids ran ahead playing a game he watched them with an odd expression then later he came upon sango who spoke to him "hello I'm sango " she chirps to him and again he looks to her with an odd expression then asked 'what are you so happy about?"

From present to past  - Page 5 Cute-bankotsu-bankotsu-14596042-629-368

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 pm

(Bonkotsu)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Meanwhile miroku and Nala daughter sango was in the woods picking herbs for lady kede she soon finish and heads back "lady kede I bought the herbs you asked for she says happily then returned to the forest and sits under the base of a tree she then sees a young man with a big sword "hello I'm sango "she says unknown that she is speaking with a mercenary

who is the mercinary?)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Meanwhile miroku and Nala daughter sango was in the woods picking herbs for lady kede she soon finish and heads back "lady kede I bought the herbs you asked for she says happily then returned to the forest and sits under the base of a tree she then sees a young man with a big sword "hello I'm sango "she says unknown that she is speaking with a mercenary
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Kagura laughs and hods his hand "i'm fine ' she said "no i am not pushing myself" she adds. she giggled a bit when he picked her up and took her to hs bed to cuddle with her but she also felt treasured by the gesture
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 2:22 pm

Inugenki smiles and hugs his mate "how are you feeling you not pushing yourself?"he asked he was conser for her and the life of the unborn child within her as he rubs ger belly gently the picks her up and lays her on thier bed to cuddle for a bit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 2:14 pm

kagura returns from her trip to see kanna greteful her mate let her go back often to see her until she met him kanna and serving naraku was the only life she had known
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 12:15 am

"Thank you for the advice "he says then heads back to the cave him and kagura share knowing she would be back from her visit with kanna he couldn't believe she was 8 months pregnant meaning she and him would become parents anytime next month so he had every right to be nervous
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 12:04 am

"we all face that fear " he said "just be the best you can be" inuyasha told him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 pm

He soob did understand and let's her return soon him and kagura were expecting thier first born inugenki was nervous he was scared he was going to be an awful father "great uncle Inuyasha I'm nervous what if the kid doesn't even like me "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Kagura nodded she knew he would miss her but she hoped he understood kanna was like her sister. this was her family. she felt torn when she left. but her memory of kanna. of fighting along side her, caring for her overlapped her memories. she had to return, had to see kanna, be with her. it was like he felt when she was not beside him. she hoped he would one day understand why she left him. why she came back here, the last place she wanted to be. naraku groaned at their affection and sent both lovebirds away as long as he had kanna he knew kagura would be back to see her & he knew she would return to her side.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:24 pm

He smile and holds her close "kagura"he says and kisses her deeply with passion he missed her kiss and touch so much it felt like an entrnity sense he held her and kiss her he didn't want to let go he held her he wouldn't let go for anything "I missed you so my love "he says in her ear
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:10 pm

kagura watched him and blinked but stayed close to kanna a while then walked to him "genki..." she said softly. then louder she replied "genki!" she exclaimed hugging him crying.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:34 am

"I lost the woman I love "he says to him self as tears fall from his face the sword that as been with him glows faintly sensed its masters sarrow so to help it plays the bitter sweet memories he shared with kagura with both inugenki and kagura a hidden third ability that was non combatant
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 3:45 am

Naraku shook his head "you think she left because she forgot if her mind was unhealed she would had stayed with you not remembering her past you had a unique chance to woo her and have her fall in love with you all over again but you are a lot like me in more ways than you will know you sought her old self more then starting a new life your desire to have the old her made her return she came back because she remembered her past and knew his was her home so thank you young inu for returning her memory and returning her to me" he replied unknown to both the sword had healed her mind she did not return because she forgot him she came back because she remembered kanna.

From present to past  - Page 5 1071021650

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:57 am

"Damit don't you understand how it feels to lose the one you and to bring her back only to lose her again I just want the woman I fell in love with back I wish she were back the jewel that Nakaru had taken sudden shins and grants inugenki wish of kagura memory of him returns to her as the jewel then stops shine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next