Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 4:36 am

Koro-sensei answered her question "i told you, i love the color of your eyes. i want to see them, and you undid the braid.  don't fret, you can grow it back. but here..." he grinned and made her discarded hair into hair extensions all she hat to do was clip it and she have her long hair again in a heartbeat. She replied to his question with a voice filled with reluctance as she said "Um... I crawled out of the ruble... after you blew the place up.. I was trapped in my cell for a while, until I used my tentacles to free myself from my imprisonment."  after she spoke she was wrapped in a hug "sorry that happened and i am even more sorry i dd not notice your cell i think i was preoccupied and had narrow vision at the time" he replied then he reluctantly spoke "you asked who was my fist love i did not answer i get flashes sometimes I knew she was a teacher i am also aware she isn't alive... the memory that flashes to me sometimes is of her last words to me, and my final promise." he said giving Nanii an answer to one of her earlier questions maybe to ease her pain maybe his or maybe both of their pain. He turned on the A/c when she pointed to it and hen he caught a glimpse of her naked sweaty body and her huge breasts being a fan of big breasts he stared and turned a lusty bright pink totally smitten by her breast size.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 44a621f970bf0d3a63d4cf5ac72ba7edAssasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 Ac2
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:40 am

She watched her sensei using his match 20 speed to now fix her hair , make clones , and was nice enough to clean her room. He cut her hair from her knees to her shoulder blades, and made bangs now he can see her soft pale skin, and yellow eyes. Touching her hair after he cut it, she kinda missed her old hairstyle."why did you cut my hair?" She asked . Siting onnthe floor while she writ down notes, and lucky for Naniishe's a fast learner. While he teaches her math, the question he asked was like a shot gun blast, she didnt like anwering these questions about being in the lab but she has no choice . "Um... I crawled out of the ruble... after you blew the place up.. I was traped in my cell for a while, untill I used my tentacles to free myself from my imprisonment." Her voice soft and smooth. Nani ponited twords the ac for him to turn it on and make it abit colder in the hot and heavy room. Slowly she got up and changed shirt fast as she was sweating. From her top to a cuter pink crop top. In that second, he got a great look at her breast, as they're as large as miss angle.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:22 am

Kyou re-groomed her and her room so they could have a clean place to study it only took a couple minutes and her room was spotless. her hair was cut and trimmed this time so she could no longer hide her face from him or from the world. he then took out everything they studied from the beginning of the year "lets get started " he replied in full teaching mode and buzzed around her devoting all his clones to teach her everything she needed to know to catch up while his man self asked her personal questions to get to know her better. "you said you was there when the place was distroyed how did you get out?" he began
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:59 am

Nani blinked a few times and when he took the camera out she did a fast pose and after that she walked down the steps , walking over to the door and floped the pink sigh with black words, from open to close. "It's. Slow so might as well.. w..wait ." Her face abit pink when his voice lowered when he added about them studying together. When she tryed to speak, she was locking the door . "Go up stairs, my room is onnthe left" informing him to her room once he entered he saw nothing but rock band posters, clothing on the floor, used bras tost left and right. She was to busy to clean her room, Nani walked up stairs after fixing up as she was now in her room with the monster. Alone. The long hair women swollowed hard slowly touching her hair , waiting for the male to speak on what he has for her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:42 am

Koro-sensei gave her a nod "you missed a lot of school" he said taking another picture then showed her both pictures of herself "I am here to tutor you." he told her curtly. "Tell me when do you get off work?" he asked her in a low seductive tone, he then watched her expression as she saw the two pictures he took of her the one with her hair up and fixed and showing off her lovely face then the one with her hair down hiding her yellow eyes from his view. "see the difference." he commented to her

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Nanii sigh softly and understood what he ment , he was right. How was she going to trust him if she didnt let him near her. She thought for a while, thinking over and over again before she made up her mind. As she watched his face color changed she chuckled" wow.. you look like emogie , you know thoughs happy faces when you send during text. That's what you look like" she chuckled when she smiled she kinda reminded him of hanna in a way, sweat kind loving. But other than hanna she hade complete control of her blood lust. Unbotton her white shirt she sighed her hand into her bra and pulled out a business card with her address on it." I sell make up and women clothing, come by if ya like.." she added taking a few steps away from him , as now Korosensei was sshunned sensei . After a matter of moments of class, the lSt bell rang . And since miss Nanii is class to class, well a few mouths late to class, Korosensei needed to play catch up with her. As he made it to her shop, the building is a two floor, the first floor is the shop, and the second is where she lives.

The shop smelled of very nice scented candles, and the shop looked like a women dream, clothing on one side of the store and other things like makeup, jewelry, purses, and many more. as he can see miss Nani wants to be in the business. As he came in , Nanii whereing her hair down like before followed by a black skirt, cute black sandles, and a top that showed her belly. "Greatings.. oh.. its you" she joked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Koro-sensei took her picture then said to her "you said we should get to know each other better but how can i get to know you if you keep running away from me" he would had pouted if he could but he could only show a straight white face of feeling shunned by her it was during this phase that his trademark grin completely vanished

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 2bde8141bc6e8e449be4ec784a2b747cfdf2f5b846709ae7f9d3ef8163535b62_1
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Nanii blushed a right pink unable to speak, as he placed a kiss onto her lips, her checks lighten up her body shivering lightly from his touch, as she sat on his lap she could felt a bull coming in, feeling his many tentecles play with her black hair she removed her lips from his and got to her feet."um.. I think you and me should get to know one another before... We do this" she added taking a few steps away from the male and out the door as korosensei was now alone, with out a lovly women with him. Dammit, that bet, and so far the bet is getting harder and harder to do, as Nani walked into the hall way she got a nother glimpse of her male teacher."what now?" She asked looking much nicer with her new hair style
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:55 pm

"I never said you was that" he said 'but you are more and very stunning beautiful in fact" he said to her his grin widened and his face turning pink as she held him close for comfort and he hugged her to give her the comfort and love she had lacked all these years. he kissed her in that moment and just enjoyed her company her body flush against his if they was naked they both be skin to skin and his cock would press into her pussy right now it strained against his cloak as if demanding freedom from the no sex asylum

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:36 pm

When he begain o braid her long black hair, Nanii listen closely, her body clam and relaxed. With her soft yellow eyes she looked up into his white ord like eyes, and blushed once again after what he said. She swollowed her sliva ,as her eyes looked down away from his eyes as he fixed her long hair. And now that he hair was fixed her full face was shown, roseie checks, and a beautiful chin, followed by a very attractive face for a women her age. As he asked why hide hdr face she added."I .. I didnt really hife them but rather I just didnt know what to do with this hair... and I dont think am.. what you say I am.. am just a test subject.." she whispered feeling his confurt on her body she felt his tentacles wraped around her frame pulling her closer to his, as he used his spead to finish the rest of her hair.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Kyou held her on his lap he kept her clothes on and styled her hair braiding it up and out of her face "do not worry, Nani, i am under a sex ban right now for a couple more days. i promise you right now i wont do anything that will cause you discomfort" he said "let me groom that hair of yours" he said as he tied it back then gave her cheek a gentle touch "as i said your eyes are so pretty you should not hide them" he said repeating his earlier complement in the quiet of the room he was sure this time she would hear him

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Nanii was ready to leave, untill she bumbed into Korosensei soft squishy body, the ling hair female slowly looked up and blushed , feeling his tentacles wraped around her frame and hsr other tentacles, as there tentacles tangle up with one another. Feeling his core tentacles touching the side of her soft checks, listening to his clam voice. His deep and angry tone kinda scared her, but it shouldn't, as she has been through much worse. As he used his speed to take hed somewhere private, he did needed to remeber he needed a few more days of no sex untill he could brake the deal he made with Marika. As he touched her long hair, thoughts came up on many different styles he could do to her hair. The female slowly pushed him away and sigh softly."... no... am not ready for this.. Ii know what's about to come.. so no" she added lightly slowly covering her chest with her arms, even though she wanted undressed or naked she's insecure about her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 11:02 am

Korosensei was relieved when she replied with her words telling him she would not hurt them. She then asked him "what do you mean by the life in them..? Don't tell me." He sighed and gave a nod to her unsaid guess "yes they are pregnant well four are but one was by another student" he said as he referred to Giichi and Mao. Nanii seemed shocked and left the room and his warm embrace but before she escaped out of the door and his grasp she said one more thing. asked him one final question. "Do you enjoy life Koro-sensei?" He did not need to think on the answer and followed her at full speed. "Yes..." he answered his voice soft tender gone was his black face gone was the anger his face returned to yellow again as he returned to the tender loving teacher. he then moved in front of her when she crashed into him he enveloped his core arms around her holding her completely against him with every tentacle he could spare without using his feet so they would remain upright. "let me show you how much i love all my students including you" he said his arms caressing her intimately as he used his speed to return them to his room a place they could mate each other and not be disturbed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 10:26 am

What just happened? First he confurt her body, feeling his warm and yet slimy imbrase, now after what she question about hurting his students he changed, which brought her to shiver lightly, as she was so close to him. After all that happen, she was now at the door listening to his words. As she sigh softly touching her uper chest where hsr heart layed"okay.. okay.. I wont hurt them, and what do you mean by the life in them..? Don't tell me." She moved her hand up to her face already guessing, she turned around and left the room before doing so she said one more thing." Do you enjoy life Korosensei?" She asked leaving the room for him to think about that question long and hard.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 am

Koro-sensei held her as she spoke as if to soak up all the torture she went through. "yes I use my powers for good. I also use it to protect my students." he said against her skin. He did not let go until she had said the one thing that would really piss him off he turned almost pitch black when she asked "what.. would you do, if one of your students die? or if they would been killed?"

In an angered voice he answered instantly. "I WOULD NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!" he said to her his voice low and threatening. for the first time she saw pure Evil and it embodied the loving kind teacher that held her and treated her so tenderly only an instant earlier.

She then caught him off guard as she said "Also.. I was in that building you demolished" he did not know though that she was talking about the lab, that he himself destroyed in his first rage the day he first used his new powers.

"I do not know what you mean..." he said which informed her that the day of his rage along with his human past was gone locked deep inside to protect him and keep him alive and sane. But after he said that he went to her.

he understood why she hated him. He felt bad about what happened to her even though he did not remember it, he grasped her hand "but I am different now." he told her. Which was honestly true times had changed the students of the past that he treasured had changed him.

Just like his current students whom he both treasured and loved; all of them touching pieces of his heart as he helped them both inside and outside school. Something he was unable to do in his previous job due to him being national security even now he was still under that title but they gave him freedom to do whatever he wanted as long as the outside world did not learn what he really was.

He reached the door before she left "take your anger out on me do not involve my students use me in any way until you are satisfied just do not harm them or the lives they carry" His words to her showing how much he loved his students little did she know that also included her even after everything she did to him even after she almost threatened his students his touch to her body was gentle he pleaded not for his own life but for theirs and also hers for if she harmed them or tried to he would have to interfere and she might get hurt again and he wanted to avoid that at any price. "please.... i do not want them, nor do i want you hurt in any way"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 am

A pink pale blush ran across her checks when his core tentacles move her long strand of black hair behind her left ear, showing abit more of her face, only half. Nanii looked abit better with her hair the way he put it, as she sat there and listen to him she rolded her eyes , removing the thick cote of sticker glue, and he begain his questions. But once again he didnt anwer her questions, she stood there... silent.. not giving him an anwer as well, as they both sat there , as the air is thick like paper as it can be cut in half. Nanii did anwer him tobonenof his questions... "my doctor... his name is.. Kotarō Yanagisawa.." slowly moving her hands under her long black hair huging her body, scared.. not wanting to think of the horable torcher he gave her none stop. But in the end he did manged to anwer some of her questions, "so... no.. you use your powers ... for good?" She asked , as before any human is able to use there tentacles, they're asked a wish, followed by a question, what do you wish for ? many people will anwer with , to be strong, rich, powerfull, a assassin, to never be week. But Korosensei wish.. is to be week, and that wish calm his tentacles, as that was the right anwer to there long awaited question.

Slowly geting to her feet she gave Korosensei a question."what.. would you do, if one of your students die? " She asked then another "or if they would been killed?" She asked as once again she made the mood around the room dark and almost hard to breath in. As she needed to speak ,as she needed to say aword, but that's what came out. "Also.. I was in that building you demolish " as she was talking about the lab.. that he himself destroyed.. the young Japanese women walked pasted him and was just ready to leave, but before she left she wanted to hear what ekse he hade to say.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am

Koro-sensei sat beside her and tucked her hair behind her ears "you did not even give me a chance to accept or deny your game you just began attacking that is if not cheating then very low a fair fight would give the opponent a chance to accept or refuse battle but you knew if you gave me that chance i would refuse so you attacked knowing i would defend myself." he smiled and let her ask her questions when she was done he cleaned her face of the sticker glue but not once gave her an answer. he never promised he would answer he only promised to listen to her so by not answering or not skipping he save his skips for now for some of the questions she asked he was unsure the answer. When he was human, he was described as having a smile kinder than anyone else. it was while he was human on an assassination that he took an apprentice who later betrayed him. After being betrayed, the now form God of Death was captured and thrown into an undocumented research laboratory run by Kotarō Yanagisawa. Yanagisawa's research goal was to create large amounts of antimatter by having it "piggyback" on the growth of human cells.

It was there that he met and befriended Aguri Yukimura, a teacher who he bonded with. Yanagisawa was also the one that destroyed 70% of the moon Yanagisawa and his team launched a small automated lab onto the moon to safely test the possibility of what happened if a subject with Koro-sensei's antimatter infused cells were to die (in this case, a small lab rat). When the rat did die at the end of its lifespan it caused a volatile reaction with the antimatter in it's body. The antimatter created a chain reaction that turned 70% of the moon's matter into antimatter, which then completely exploded. But Koro-sensei took the blame, It was after Aguri told him their plans after he told her to go did the chaos begin. Filled with rage he then proceeded to rampage violently, killing off several guards and in the process damaging Yanagisawa's left eye. However, during the escape Aguri is mortally wounded when she lands in the line of fire of a special trip-mine meant for him to the latter's horror. He then laments the fact that if he hadn't wasted his skills on killing, he would know how to save her. She died in his arms telling him to become a teacher before her life slipped away completely He promised her he would a promise he valued her dying wish he taught middle school while he was targeted both by the government and his students but they bonded with him and did not want to kill him he told them it was to save everyone on earth... then well he was still here so something changed that destiny. now the government helped him and NASA would not let him or his future offspring come to harm for now.

For a while Koro was silent then he gripped the desk in reflex. and released a sow breath. "I do not know" he finally answered her "that part of my life is blocked sometimes like right now i get glimpses of my past but they vanish almost like my mind is refusing me from remembering it. I can only tell you the present." he replied "as for my speed i mainly use it to travel, i do not steal. everything i get, i have to pay for with my earnings from my job." He waited then asked his own questions "why did you suddenly start this game? what did i do to you for you to have so much malice against me? i can see you are like me so we should be allies not against each other"  He used some berets to hold her hair back "ah... that's is better you are quite pretty i like the color of your eyes if only they did not show so much hate...."

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 3_ch110

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:13 am

When the fight ended they where both alone in one of the other rooms, Nanii hasn't seen. She slowly got up and touched her face once the round ended, as she nnoteist the paper of stickers she gave him was now all over her soft pale face. Which is 20 ,and she riped off his arms like 20 times, and his weekness that almost got him killed was a fast panic, and he moves abit slow after registering hisblost limbs. So naniibdid a good job of trying to kill him. As he spoke she roled her eyes , removing the stickers from her face."idiot.. I on the other hand didnt cheat.. your mind set was sloww. She looked at his yellow round head and heard the bell ring for 6th period. Last class, as the class cleaned up the classroom miss angle took over and now Nanii and korosenis was alone, as this was the room he normally used to sleep in, but not any more as he now lives together with hannaa. Nanii took a set next to Korosensei as she lean forward as her long black hair hang low ,cocering her full face and as it touched the ground. She used her fingers to open it abit to see, "now.. I have many questions, but alot of them I will ask of later.. " looking to the side she added " once again if the question I ask is to personal you can always skip it.. but you only get three skips." She said "now my first question, who was your first love? Followed by , what subjects are you not good at? Who's the man that experimented on you? And did you kill him? That and what do you do with your match 20 speed any way? Steal? Kill? Sex? " As she waited patiently for his anwers.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 3:38 am

he avoided Nanii at every opportunity and hid when the students made a ring like the well from the horror flick. Nanni found him though and spoke he never agreed to the game nor did he have questions for the abomination he knew he might not be the only one but never thought he meet one of his own or one that looked like the ghost from the well on the tape that killed you a week after you first watched it  a stupid flick based off a chain letter of all things...

Nani found his hiding place but then Koro-sensei was not good at hiding. and demanded battle then began fighting taking off his arm and legs  of course they regenerated a few moments later so he did not need to endanger his life by shedding his skin making him vulnerable.. The fight continued but not once did Koro fight back he let the student attack letting her vent whatever vendetta she had against him until it finally stopped. his fallen appendages grew back and when the round one was up somehow Nani face was covered with stickers.

"looks like it might be a tie" Koro said to her moving aside her hair a bit biting his lip to fight off his occultist fear for if she had been a ghost he knew she would not be alive sweat or even touch him so when Nani managed to remove his tentacle hand at first he was freaked which got him to lose a few legs but his mind smart as it was kicked into high gear telling him this was no ghost which ended his fear enough to avoid her and even place stickers on her. now it was over. "well you made the first attack before i was even ready or even agreed to your game so i should make it void but you are right i do have questions for you but you managed to win a bit at first even if you cheated so ask your questions " he replied his voice calm as it usually was.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 Ffe9bd27cabc832f1dadd6741cf832ee

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 2:31 am

Nanii kept her face a bit low, as all he could see was her long shiny jet black hair.as she did look like the female from that horrors movies.'the ring's during class, she cough a bit and it made her sound like that scary women from the well. Which got Koro sensei raffled up in his soft covered skin. Once 3rd period finished. It was now onto forth, and this is when things get out of hand. Hanna walked over to Nanii and smiled, "hi, my name is Hanna..it's nice to meet ya" she added showing her kind sweat smile, same with a few other students. Akio takigawa poked the back of her head and smiled "hay, what's with the long creepy hair? Got time to cut it and make it look nice?" He asked as Nanii just shook her head, as her eyes looking soulless like miss angle. Forth period is more like lunch , so the teens get to know about there new class mate. As now Nani needed to catch up because she's a few mouths late, and I wonder why?

Fifth period, the students the desk into a ring, this looked familiar, as he remembered this happening to a student, when he fought a stronger student, with.. one of the class mates being rei gasped loudly."woe.. look at that!" He yelled once he yelled else gasped, unable to believe what they saw. There new classmate, with tentacles, moving round like how Koro-sensei tentacles move around, every one was shocked but what was more was how pissed off Koro-sensei got. Until he was rudely stopped.

"mister... how about we play... a game.. a fun game.. a... death game she whispered , as her voice is slow and soft matching the way she looked. As every one stood there to watch this go down before miss Nanii started she pointed her finger towards him."the game is called touch, I can tell you have a lot of questions you wish to ask me.but I'll answer them..don't worry. Depends... on.. the game." She paused walking towards her desk and putting her back pack away, before going back to the ring explaining the rules "this game is simple. For each touch, is one question, here." She handed Koro-sensei a paper or colorful kids stickers" for me to know how many times you touched me, depending on the number of stickers you place on my body . And for me.. each tentacles I rip off is a question about you, and to make things far, if the loader has the most questions, he or she gets to have three skips.. that is the deal.."

she added kujo rang bell and the fight began but in a slit second Koro-sensei lost an arm and two feet from Nanii fast moving tentacles, next her speed. She wasn't March 30 but she is 8 which was still incredibly fast, she manged to get a lot of hits off Koro-sensei , as maaya jones was keeping score on how many of the teachers tentacles she manged to rip off. She hit his body but he shed his skin so after that he used his speed to be above her, as the two fought tentacles to tentacles.until it finished..as she didn't manged to kill Koro-sensei because the round finished.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:25 pm

When Korosensei first saw the last student he hid behind angle as the girl approched his face in true terror as he whispered one soft word "S-S-S-Sadako..." He was not scared of being killed from this person and the file shook in his sweating hand no it was more like he was scared of the image the person prodcued more then being afraid of the actual person and what she really was to him she was only one thing he was never able to tolerate the ghost from the movie Ringu and koro had a severe fear to the Occult and ghosts
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Sammy stood there silent, her hands slowly removed frombher soft lips her ears listen to every word, as her teacher is right. As her teacher Korosensei a play on words meaning "can't be killed" giving to him by his first year student . This maybe his second class, but other then making love to every one he needed to show different type of kindness, the samr kindess he showed his lovly students the first time. As he didn't wish to die he didn't wish to disappear,as he wanted to see his children, grow into wonderfull flowers. There the red head looked down and anwered his question,"no.. I don't wish to see them.. I'll.. give them time. Becuase they maybe family, but -"placeing her hand on her large baby bump giving her unborn child a nice rube."my son comes first.." and that was the anwet he needed from the young women. As she saw his face turn Orange with a red circle around his face showing that she gave him a correct answer. That day was a hand full, but what shocked every one more was the fact that... tomorrow is going to be an  interesting day, as there is a transfer student, a young age women.. a young assassin.

The day mostly cloudly, like a normale day.

((Since Korosensei didnt die the reaper didnt die either or enter the fight, so in all honesty he comes back for revenge, followed by the crazy sciencetist. You should know him from the anime, but this is abit different but I hope ya can follow.))

As not far into the Pacific ocean, a large eye of the horacan is hitinf near the the European countries. Caseing large rains and high winds, explained alot about how hard the winds was hiting the older building,and the smaller Forest. When class started and the can not be killed teacher entered the class, it was normale as all 19 students there and a counted for. That one missing student finally showed up, around 3rd period. Miss angle walked into the class beofre it ended and pulled out a clip bord with a 7mouth baby growing inside her, she still looked classy and cold. Placeing the bord on the tablr she didn't wanted to be rude but this was Important. her pink lips purked up ready to speak"Korosensei.. the last student, is out side the door.. and I deeply apologize for beinf rude.. but this child... is rather special" as she added a deeper rang when she said 'special' telling him that she is more then what meets the eyes. Slowly opening the door a rayher nice looking 18year old women with long black hair covering 80%of her face as her long jet hair stright and stoping to her knees. Whereing her navy blue school uniform followed by a rather colorful back pack with buttons on it. She walked over , her black school shoes hiting the old floor bords with each step as the class grow silent. Drawing near , as she was now next to him looking up twords the 10foot octopus figer male. Her mouth open but not a word, she pulled a file from her bag and handed it over to his finger like suckers, as she walked back to her set waiting for class to start back in movment. Miss angle was ready to leave untill she gave Korosensei a soft whisper,"I cant say much... because it's government information.. but let's just say.. she's like you in a way." She added leaving the room as he whent to his studies. He didn't know, or did he? That this poor young female has been experimented on by the same man that pulled horable and long none stop hours into gis 'testing' turning him into what he is today. He didnt know that this new student was here to kill him, that she was here to cause him pain, that she has what he has.. tentacles .
Her name, Nanii hisae
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Koro-sensei would allow her to see them but for now they needed to get better. especially her mother... her father would be released once he settled down to where he can be in a proper discussion without blowing his top all the time. emancipation was only a divorce from her parents care it did not prevent her from seeing them or being with them if she choose it but Koro-sensei knew as things stood it might be best to wait 3 months and after her child is born before she returns to her misfit family. her house was permanently signed over to her to live in so she would still have her home to go to it would just be silent and empty he returned to her side after his chat with the PE teacher - government man. he saw she was awake and covered herself his eyes kind as he looked to her when she asked what happened he told her he talked to her dad. that the man was very upset with him and would not stop yelling he told her that was no environment for her in her condition so he sent her mom to a program to cure her of alcohol and her dad was in an anger management facility. After he told Sammy this she covered her mouth and looked at him "what?" he sighed "i did it to help you are also emancipated which means you can live on your own if you choose and you do not got to wait until you turn 18. "if you want to visit, you can at anytime. i will take you there. do you want to see them now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 pm

The mother didnt seem to care all to much avout her daughter, as ths father heard the male speak calmly over the phone the male did ankther out burst "shds my daugher! You have no right too-"ready to go and call the cops on him. Once he hanged up or rather Korosensei hang up on him.a fee moments pasted s he ran twords his wife and woke her up from hsr sleep."wakd up whore! Your daughter is ." Befkre hs could say more a knock at the door followed by a few men in suits and ties came I tk ths house grabing mister nd miss faya. From there home, and separate them, aas the mkthsr whent to a place to stop hdr drinking addiction. And mister faya was transfered to an anger management mentle institution. Beinf the only family she has , by law the papers from her parents and the fact shd no longer has anyy legaized gardens to help hsr in her need . As Sammy faya has now been taken away by hsr parents and is under the government wing. Sammy loves
hsr family, so this will crush her heaft to know her family is no longer with her, and that she no longer can see them either. Now Sammy was Korosensei tenter loving care. As she sleeped int hd nurses office , hanna and miss angle before hey headed home they stood there and listen to ths incoming news, miss angle noded and left as she pulled hanna too , to drive miss riki back home. Meanwhile the two men speak, to one another. As the news couldn't get better it soon hade a catch with it.. if there was a chance if korosenis ended up having a child, that child will be taking immediately and will be used to DNA testing. Same with shen there children will grow older.

The next day ran by, Sammy woke up in her bra and underwear, she pulled the covers off her naked body and got off the bed. Her long soft red hair was loose and not normally in two low buns Ike she always has , she was about to get dressed untill she saw korosenis open the door to the nurses office she saw shebwas only wearing a bra and covered her self"oh dear.. umm hi Korosensei .. so.. what happen?!" She asked with her relaxed loud voice siting up as she covered her body with a white bed sheets , yes Korosensei has seen her naked body only once, and thatvwas when he gave her his son. But even after that day Sammy has always been shy to show her body twords men. As he walked closer kbher she listened to him, thd clock rang around 6:10 as the students don't come around 7:45 so they hade time to tlak about what happen the night before. As told Sammy covered her mouth and looked at him "what?" She asked unable to belive him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:57 pm

"nuufufufufufufu" Korosensei gave a chuckle to the mans outburst "dear sir, yes you got me, i am your daughter's teacher, korosensei. but now do you not see that just anyone could call you and claim to be the parent of your child's baby?" he said questionably. he looked down to sammy "i am glad you care who got her knocked uop but it seems you do not care about her heath she needs no stress so until you and her mother come to some compromise where she can live stress free i am stepping in for the safty of her child she will remain with me you will be compromised for the inconviniece" he said then hung uop and called the principle told him what sammy had said the principle said he would take care of it and koro hung up the principle then called some connections and got sammys mom into a place where she would no longer be drunk and her father into an anger maniment mental instition until he got control of his anger they then signed papers releasing her from their care basicly sammy has legally been divored or emancipated from her parents and they no longer have any say in her life from today on. in one blow with one paper her parents lost their child to the government.

the pe teacher did not let hanna or miss angle leave to go home instead he took them to sammy and said this so all could hear it "yes hanna angle and even sammy all tree of you are safe there are stipulations of course but that will not be in the here and now nor at birth but you should all know all three of yiou will be watched unless your child passes on just to ensure they are born human and remain human" he said to them hen he let them leave and said th rest to kyou when he was alone which they returned to his office to talk and let sammy sleep the p e techer told him what has been done so far with sammys folks and that the principle also got her out of heir reach through emancipation. koro nodded thinking all tis was good news... however he felthere was more he man was hiding from he others "yes but..." he said to coax his dear friend to tell him waht the catch was which he did "but if you ever ..." he trailed off "lets just say the same wont happen to you" he said and koro nodded understanding completly what his friend had meant "i understand and thank you for saving he others" he said his face a mixure of blue and yellow making his face a light green

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next