Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:48 am

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 2b1bc7afb3752c9f3854196ec1e8dccf
Kyou grooms her messy hair "it also might help if you look presentable when you see him but i will talk to him do you want to join me' he asked taking her hand and together he went to find mao "don't go" he said sternly as mao began to leave stopping the boy since disobeying the teacher would be wrong "we want to talk to you" he said "i hear you are now ignoring her I am glad yo stopped teasing her but ignoring her when she wants to talk is rude" he said taking the boy hand in his free one then brought heir hands together "you both love each other you was hurt but you should feel glad she returning your affections she loves you and you love her" he said and embraced them both "sensei loves you too and i want you both happy" he said and like he did with angle and akio he gave them both pleasure but when it came to sex he let them have each other he hid heir sex with his multiple arms letting them enjoy each others body hiding them until they both came in unison and mao had filled Giichi Honda's womb with his seed.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:02 am

Miss angle didn't say a word, as she let him leave the class room. As thoughs words alone, as she generally touched her belly knowing she will soon and more likely end up having his baby. Which worryed her, alot. After the man she made love to leave, she smiled softly unable to put together what just happened, and the fact he called her such a nice Nick name. Geting ready for class she still needs to inform the class about this, either they like it or not.

Giichi Honda walked abit father as she watched Korosensei move next to her with his March speed. Mobing her hand behind her soft blue hair trying to get that out of her head.. untill he asked "um.. well... mao.. no longer wishes to be my friend.. basicly he cut off any contact with me, that and every time we see one another he just pretends am not there.. can you talk to him please... becuase.. I cant.. he wouldn't let me... and I .. do .. love him.. and i know he loves me.. he said he did but he just gave uo after what I said, I just told him I needed time, and he took it lerally and now.. he's gone.." she added as her eyes was still closed , as small tears slowly drip from her eyes. As her hair was a big mess once again because of her 7 other siblings, followed by her working st the day care, as balls of Candy's and sweats still suck innher hair.basicly to Korosensei shes like a walking candy bar.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:44 am

koro had many more orgasm with angle but he kept calling her angel after that. he liked the nickname he gave to her while he screwed her silly doing so much to her in mock 20 speed filling her lust to orgasm many times during their intimate moments he once held her away from the wall holding her against him while surrounding her in his tentacles while he pounded into her this was one of the few times he filled her again ensuring she was indeed fertilized with his seed. "if you are pregnant. I want to see our child too, my angel" he whispered to her letting only her hear those words. Sadly their interlude had to end he dressed and softly thanked her for letting him live. He then left the room as she got ready for the first class. As he left he saw giichi "hi " he said he would had asked how long she was there but he already knew she been there long enough to hear him have sex with angle "you seem down, what's wrong?" he asked as he stopped her.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:18 am

Miss angle still felt his hard shaft inside her, she came for the first time and man did it fekt wonderfull. Still her body was agenst the wall, shs didnt know what esle to say. She was abit worryed avour giving birth to a child, and more likely gis child. Abit worryed , as she looked to the side , miss angle also heard his other kind words. Almost like bag, hs baged not to die, he wanted to see his child, and be with the ond he truly loves. Normalely she wouldn't care, but after what happened today... she couldn't say no, she just couldn't. Slowly laying back with his pulseing msmber inside her she let out a heavy sigh andshifed hsr hips once again telling him for a nother round. Hee chest lifted slightly as with her breast as she gave him a cold but yet calming stare.

"Okay.. fine.. but this needs to be said... because your in this class understand" she added shifting her hips once again moaning and wanting more " again.. okay" she breath heavily into his mouth as the next round begain.

After many rounds they needed to stop and get ready for class, as miss angle and Korosensei ended there hot sex in class, nether of then know giichi heard the full thing, well only to the part where they fucked again to there last orgasim. Miss angle knows after this she has to wait and check if she's going to have his child? She tryed to make sure he pulled out a fee times he did a few times he didn't. After they finished she got dressed and from the help of Korosensei it was like nothing ever happened, before the students came in she sigh softly before walking over to her desk and laying back"oka...leave.. I'll do job.. " as she told him to leave he got the sight of giichi walking away with a red blush across her face, the truth is she loved mao, and shes been wanting to get closer to him but it died. Giichi regrets what she did to him, hurting his heart and saying no.. she was about to go to class ubtillbseeing him "oh.. hi" she waved quckly walking faster feeling awkward, knowing he fucked miss angle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:04 am

he held her to him her back against the wall his hard cock in her holding his seed in her womb "no... i did not." he breathed "i came too soon to stop it." he replied his teeth nipping her ear as he spoke. "do not kill me my angel, let me live to see my children... let me live with Hanna, and grow old with her if i can" he said as he caressed her womb where her egg began to develop inside her in a week she would feel the morning sickness only then will she know she also was going to birth his child
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:41 am

She lean hsr head agest rhe wall, trying to stop the moans from leaving her lips, but it didn't. She was moaning now, he was right and she hated it. Shifting her hips to his tease . Once he said that she anwer and ready , she fekt it the hardness of his shaft entered her wet folds , wait how did he know about this? How does he know about me not ever having my own release!? She didnt know any more as she let out a gasp as his shaft entered her tight womb she shifts her hips afew times to his hard thurst. Miss angle loved his words and brought her arm around his yellow head and brought his head closer to hers.

Heis thurst was hiting all the right spots, as with his tentacles moving in places that not even miss angle could ever think could be touched. She raised her lages around his naked wast and shifted tworfs his thurst, she was cuminf! She was cuming! She lean hsr head back more , so this is what it feels kike to cum! As she moaned softly "am cuminf! Oh yess mmm fuck !!" She yelled and now he thursted so fast and hard to where her breast bounced up and down quckly and glasses feel to ths floor showing her souless eyes but, it didnt look that way now, it hade somd shade to it while they fucked. Closeing her eyes leaning her head back as she gaspnout a loud moan.

She tighten her lags around his waist, as she yelled in a high pitch moan"ahhhh!" She yelled as her walls milked his shaft, not realizeing that she might end up having his child as well. Her body was heated up , and shackinf from the pleasure, as she keeped her arms close to his. Feeling his hot seeds deep inside her core, now frurlilizing her egg. After a few moments miss angle losses her grip and almost feel tk the floor but was grabed by her teacher. Now beinf hold in his arms ".. this... never happened... wait.. dont tell me... did you pull out!" She asked in abit of painic
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:12 am

"your words and your body say different things; you command me to stop. Yet you moan in need, and look..." he said exposing the tentacle that had been against her sex earlier "you are already wet and ready" he said then he thrust hard against her filling her empty hole with his cock "be honest with me my angel no man ever made you cum I can please let sensei bring you to that untouched plain." he said slowly moving in her holding back his own moan as her tight walls hugged him as he thrust and stretched her out

his head then returned to her breast silently thanking Hanna for everything she had taught him during their intimate time. He knew how to please a woman knew the g-spot was most sensitive knew the womb and tubes brought them all bliss when he touched them inside reaching an area no man ever could. now he did that to miss angle letting her feel the same bliss his tentacles deep in her caressing all the aforementioned places he then tickled her ovaries tentatively coaxing them to ovulate and give him a child with her as the mother making her the third or forth person he impregnated with his strong fertile male sperm making sure he used his own seed keeping his promise of not making rei a father
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 8:44 am

It's been years since she last hade sex. And even after having sex, it didn't make her cum the slightest, she was so ready to run to the back room and use one of the guns , but before she can make a move her breast was out of her clean suit vest. She blushed sadly and tryed to cover them, but the yellow otocpos got other plans, using this techniquees that he learned from hanna, and has done to his many students he begain to play at her nipples, but it didn't stop there. Her face was blushing pink but she tryed to play it cool, untill he used his core tentacles to move her panites to the side and play with her clit.

Now she was back agest the wall, where he wanted her. Moving her hand to cover her mouth to not moan and to not enjoy it, she was so bussy trying to contrle her heat, she didn't see the male undress and gdting closer to her. She still hade clothing on her body, hwr suit around her hips as her dress skirt raised up , at the top speed her clothing was fully off, showing her many scared from battle, her tattoos , and soft peach skin . She felt a cold brezze. Removing her hands from her face she yelled in shock, he was close he was close to her, his tease her , with slowly rubing his hard shaft agest her wet folds then down the folds to were it ends , to her tight ass. He lags was nos wide open because of his many tentacles. She was breathing heavly, she didnt know what else to say, she needed to be strong as shd shook her head."I comand you to stop this-" his toung eon her link nipples his core hands rubing agest her wet clit. She gaspnout a moan. Trying to hold it back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 8:21 am

Koro-sensei shook his head "no" he said as he cupped her mountain breasts with the core tentacles slowly he reveled her pink nipples then his yellow head turned pink as he teased them with his tongue as his bottom tentacles snaked up her legs spreading them then two more touched her core one massaged her clit but miss angle was sexually frustrated she been so busy in her job she neglected her body. She felt an ache in her as he teased her clit and hole but did not enter not yet Unlike his students she was an adult so he took his time with her at least at first then using his mock 10 speed which was half of his full speed he removed his clothes and replaced the tentacle at her entrance with the head of his engorged member he continued massaging her breasts and clit the one that was at her entrance trailed back to her rectum and pressed against her hole but again he did not enter he let her feel what he planned to do to her first
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 4:20 am

Now she understood, hanna rested her head on his chest happy, she was happy hebdidnt leave her, nor is he going to die onnher . After her lover left the smellnof cake gave it away , and he came back with her favorite type of cake. Tears ran down her eyes as he used his mark 20 speed to add candles and then, she blow out the sandles and smiled " I don't need to wish for nothing... because.. I already have my wish..." shs brought kiss to his smile as that full night was just her alone with her lover moaning his name kyou all night long, in the morning she was to tired so it was nice of him tk let her sleep in.

With miss angle siting back in her chair, reading threw her books she looked over twords him and raised an eye brow and used on of her soft hands to raise her glasses from her eyes, geting off her set she walked a few steps tworfs him. "In what way? Take a look in the back of the class... today I will tell the full class your dirty little secret" she added turning around , her ass nicelt shaped with her body, her breast a nice milf size. As he draws closer miss angle moved quckly with the ani seni knife. Amend twords the teachers neck but he grabed it by using a clean tawle. Removing it from.her hand shd remain calm, standing her ground. Ready for a nother attack what got her off gard, was the fact he used his tentacles to push her way and wraped it around her nicely shaped body."in hand me!" She yelled kicking her feet as she tryed to struggle her breast just bounced abit more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 pm

"to be honest It wasnt me but i was blamed i accepted the blame i wanted to test the world back then now i love it here i love my life and my new students  heck i even like cold miss angle " he said turning pink smitten by her breasts then hanna felt him move and asked him whats wrong "i forgot one more thing" he said and left her by the window as he went to the kitchen and mixed up something at mach speed then popped it in the oven for 30-45 minutes then  he took it out and got out 19 candles and the frosting he put the frosting on 12-20 min after removing it from the oven put in the candles and reentered the room "happy birthday hanna" he said as he entered holding  a red velvet cake hoping she liked it. thaat night was for her he celebrated her day the rest of the night.

the next day he woke up and left for school letting hanna sleep in he entered te room ready for a lecture again from miss angle but damn she looked hot sitting there like that "he went to her "well gonna lecture me or do you want me to include you?" he asked her

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 pm

Miss angle crossed her arms in anger, oh man , he has over stayed his welcome for sure.. while he was away, she gathered her things and begain to call people she knew, after a matter of time the back of the room was filled with guns, assault rifles, knifes, just to kill him. As shes ready for plan b to start. Meanwhile with hanna, after there visit to the eye doctor, she hade to wait for tomorrow for her glasses to come in. After he told hsr about his first class years ago, she checked him to see ifbhe was okay , and he was. Better yet he explained to hsr about his body and how it works. Her eyes light up softly as he closed the door behind him leting her cuddle her body onto his lap as he showed her out the window. He blew up the moon? The moon no longer a crescent but just a ball of broken parts of the moon here and there, but by the looks of it , it looks like its geting back to its normale shape. As the students years ago checked his back round to save the teacher they love, as they saw he had a low %of blowing up the moon, not because he wanted to no.. because of his tentacles, as 7years ago, a test rat with the samd powers as Korosensei , having the same tentacles contrast close, caseing the mood to blow up. It wasn't him.. so why did he say he did? Using his tentacles to and to teach as the women he first love said to him before her death. Hanna heard every words and cuddled him close not leting him go, happy he wasn't dead, happy he was alive.. but little did they both know that because of Hanna's job, there was a slight chance of her either hunting him down for money... or geting killed. As the younf 18 yesr old women now 19 as today's is her birthday , but she didnt wanted to say it.. it wasnt important to her, untill she felt her lover move in her hands "what's wrong?" She asked looking into his white orb like eyes. No... I love him... deeply..
Miss angle didn't want him dead , oh no. She jist wanted to know what's about to happen, as tomorrow there will be a vote, on who wants to kill there teacher, and who wants to love him. Standing there with her arms crossed ready , for whats about to happen tomorrow, of course Korosensei came morning. As he knows what's going to happen , miss angle raised her lags to rest on the desk, as there alone, and the kids be coming untill 7 as that have an hour alone
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:40 pm

he seemed unafraid of anything even miss angles death glare "then things will get interesting" he said to her he walked her home "you know you are not my first class of assassins" hr told her "7 years ago i tought a class in the end class full of assassins their one mission was to get out of E class they also had a side mission from the government" he told her "that mission was to kill me" he told her "it was a stipulation i accepted" he added when she looked at him as if checking for injuries from that time. He held her to him letting her feel he was fine "my skin is thick and covered in mucus also i got some abilities as you have witnessed" he said "I wont be killed easily they know this for they tried many times during my teaching career to end my life" he said "i mad friends with all those students won their love and affection by just being a kind yet strict teacher" he told her "in time i even got on good ground with even the principle but i guess he changed back during my absence.." he said on a soft sigh. once they got to her home he closed the door then sat near the window holding Hanna in his lap. "see the blown moon... I did that i also told them the same thing would happen to earth that is why they wanted me dead i do not blame them they just wanted to save the earth and the humans on it. "to be honest I was supposed to die im march 7 years ago somehow tough i escaped that fate i guess they have not come after me cause they do not know why i lived they may know what i have done but wont do much because they don't know if they do something it might activate my destruction sequence and they want to avoid the earth from being blown up like the moon" he said to her he told her this because he loved her and after telling rei part of it he knew he had to confess everything to his beloved she deserved to know everything
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 pm

While rei walked to his class, he bit on his nails abit more, thinking about being a father. Nos he had a new fear, of being the father of a monster. While miss angle sat on her chair reading throw hers papers. After coming back on her business trip. As she listen to the male teacher. As she watched Korosensei takd her to check on her eyes. Before she left with herlover , miss angle grabed his core arms and gave him a deathly glare" your in trable... big trable.. but I will deal with you next week." She added , once she left him to takd csre of Hanna , off they whent and oddly enough, hanna was worryed about this."are you worryed about what going to happen,what if they find u out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:29 pm

koro left the room later  he gave miss angle a nod "gave him a personal lesson" he said as she glared at him then after school he took hanna to the eye doctor so she could get her eyes checked Rei still did not know why he had sex with him or the others and due to being worried about being a father he forgot the monster was responsible for what happened to the moon. Yet even though he was concerned the sex was still amazing and addicting and he wanted to do it again damn the consequences
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:18 pm

His eyes open wide bitinf his bottom lip , now he was out played he grabed him by his week spot and weeken him. He grabed his clothing and begain to get dressed, upset and angery about what happened as he got his clothing on he then soon walked out and left. Before leavinf he grawled deeply" your not going to play me around ! Am not a your sex pet!" He grawled then he stoped in his feet, as thoese words was what miss angle . He looked back before sighing softly "so.. ya.. am out" he closed the door behind him biting his nails in worry, abit scared that he might end up being a father.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Koro-sensei grin widened evilly now he had the upper hand now it was the con who was frantic wand whose spririt was weakening "remember those words Rei I won't easilly forget what you just said thast you would do anything to prevent becomming a father" he said
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Still out of breath as he teasted his arm over his eyes , trying tk take in of what just happened. Still out of breath and naked, the male leaned his body agest the male , as he whispered into his ear his eyes open abit wide as he fell on the floor and quckly got up. Once the male landed his knees on to the floor bords he felt the liquid slowly drip from his tight ass, his eyes looked over at the male unable to speak once he hard about what his plan was. No he wouldn't "no... you would not... for thd love of god my mother will freak out!" He yelled then walked over to Korosensei and pulled on his black robe"no no ill do any thing, just.. oh my god I didn't expect this to happen!" Rei begain calm and relaxe was now in panic, and fear . Placeing the floor back and forth with his hand his his blond hair. "Please .. I.. I dont know if I can be a father.. oh god.." he was worryed not scared but more on the linrs kf worryed. After hearing thoghs words as he did say he'll do any thing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:46 pm

koro-sensei soaked up all his seed just as he had with akio he knew the boy had some info on him but he also had insurance he planned on using rei seed to give rei a child but when the babies would be born the dna would show they belonged to rei which would make the con into a responsible father and completly change the life of the youth he then whispered to rei "what would you say if i told you that i am a herm and i can have children your children" he commented his face still yellow with green stipes as he spoke
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Rei now knew what he did, now he know about who blew up the moon, for sure he did it. Now he was layed back agest his teachers clothing, he couldn't handle this any more. He couldn't hold back any more. Leaning his head back now watching his teachers smiled face pink blush as his yellow face with grean strips across his face. He didnt wanted this pleasure to end he wanted more. As he shifted and thursted his hips into gis tentacles, as he thurst a fee times untill he did one last thurst as he relace his think white seeds covering his tentacles. Even after he leaned his head back already moaning loudly unable to stop, as he came once again covering more of his yellow tentacles with his white seeds as he moaned deeply, feeling his seeds spill into his hole.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 6:49 pm

koro-sensei did not respond verbally he let his body do all the talking even though Rei referred to him as a monster that perception would not last "go on say it, a monster... yes a very powerful creature is in you right now the one blamed for what happened to the moon and the one feared that he would do the same to the earth. but that aside right now i could do anything one no command now and you would not disobey it. however for now i want you to feel surreal pleasure a high so strong none of your attempts to kill my spirit will pale to it" he said "this way you wont ever even think of doing that again and every time you see me in class you will remember it was i who gave you that pleasure and it can easily be taken away" He said then massaged Rei's member working the boy until he ejaculated. "that's it... let me see your semen" he coaxed as he kept thrusting in every hole he found and touched every sensitive spot known to him on and in the youth in his arms.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Rei bit his lip, trying his hardist not to moan so loud but it was hard not too. His body slowly heated up, never have he felt something his good in a long time. His tounge sticked out as he his head to the sidr leting his mentor bubble onto his ear, wow did bit felt good. Then once Korosensei added about how rei talked about how fun it would be to have sex with him,was just to make him self feel taller. Open his mouth to speak vut only moans felt his lips, untill he finally manged tk speak in heavy moans "I.. dammit..I.. mind .. dont mind.. being fucked by a monst- " he was about to refer his teacher as a monster like one of gis students has done before..but he was cut off when he felt a new typenof feeling, as his smaller tentacles enter his uretha it was a very odd feeling like someone put a pen in there, as he wiggled it in there and to his balls he lean his head back as his body got abit hot from the heavy sex the two was makring. His face turns red when he asked hin to cun for him, he was soon tmgojng to make that wish come trueas he shifted his hips backa aand forth almost there. But he needed to hold it, as a new trick the otco like teacher made, making one of gis tentacles like a male sex toy. Now the teacher hade full contrle over the con artist, playing sith his body in many eays then one and if could do as he wished with him. As rei felt his shaft being wraped around he quckly thurst his hips in and out breathing heavly while his teacher did the same with his tight ass
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:50 pm

kORO-SENSEI SPRED REIS LEGS AND THRUT HARDER AND DEEPER INTO HIS ASS "DOES IT NOT FEEL GOOD" HE SAID IN REPLY NIPPING THE CON'S EAR "YOU WAS ALL TALK BEFORE WERENT YOU" HE REMARKED AS HE SLID HIS SMALLEST TENTICLE INTO HIM AND PAST HIS URETHA AND DEEP INTO HIS BALLS "CUM FOR SENSEY " HE SAID AS HE TRIED SOMETHING NEW HE USED HIS TENTOCAL AND MADE IT LIKE A PUSSY THEN WRAPPED IT AROUNG THE SHAFT OF THE CON ARTIST
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Rai was so close to running over to just hurt him then the next second , his clothing was removed from his body, backing up agent the closed door his eyes slightly wide open until he snapped out f it and yelled back"oh trust me! You will see I am great! Today was just because I didn't try.. That's the truth. He add bit he shifted his body weight to the side as he covered his privet parts for it not to be seen by the larger male ."oh remember I killed your spirits ! I can do that again." As he held his naked back, agent the cold wood, keeping his body away from the larger male. Oddly he was all talk about having no trable being fucked by a Otco type teacher like him. But he also didn't believe Hanna would do such a thing by how nice she is, and how soft spoken she is. No time he felt one of his many tentecles play around with his naked body as he keeped his hand on his now rock hard shaft, being a big larger then akio he panted lightly as he was now turned over away from the wall , and now ages hos thurst , he moaned , it slips , wait what does he mean by blowing up the moon? Did he do that? He wondered as he removed his hands from his hard member , that and he didn't have a choice as korosensei used his many arms to wraps around his arms to lift them over his head while they made the best sex he has ever have . His cock dripping of pre cum. As he felt his mentors hard cock deep into his ass, droll leak from the side of his lips as the more he fucked him hard . "W..why are ya fucking all your students?" He asked shifting his hips agents his thirst as the more he fucked the more he was close to cuning"fuck fuck! " to keep him quite he felt something soft enter his mouth as he sucked on one of his yellow tentecles while he made love to the male con artist "mm" he moaned
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 am

"prove it, prove your not a quitter prove you are not just a bully show me. and your wrong you are smart and you can get good you just don't want to or don't feel like it but i repeat that makes you seem like a quitter... but prove me wrong on the next test, i want you to pass it 100% then show it to me, prove to both of us that you have not decided to just give up" he said and his eyes sparked "kill me? words wont kill me... tell or don't tell but i think your just jealous" he said the next instant stripping rei "rumors are only that just rumors and i can deny it. it is your word a lowly class E student against mine a teacher. Besides you are not the only one who can kill here. do you think the others will just let me die by your hand? Hanna alone would have your head in under a second if you even try" he said as he snaked his expert appendages into rei letting him feel for the first time what his teacher was capable of "ever wonder what happened to the moon ever worry the same fate might befall the earth" he asked as he thrust his tentacles into him giving rei the best sex he ever had and yet still had not entered him yet with his cock that however came next and he groaned as he thrust deep into rei letting him feel more pleasure then his best con ever could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next