Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Hanna felt abit hurt, from her ignored question. So she slowly sat back down and begain to follow his advice, still he being the kinda teacher every one wanted. But no one liked his discuize. Miss angle knew what happen as she saw him this morning, yes he acting like a perv when he saw her but he stiped when he entered the class. A few questions about the subject at hand was anwered nicely like always untill a surten surprised came out of the blue as rei begain shooting infrount of the class trying to hit the teacher as every one ducked to the floor as small ani BBS miss Korosensei when he used his match 20 speed"if you mind removeing that ugly set up, you look better as your self, a odd slimy octopus thing." He added as the full class looked at rei as he didnt care if he was told to go out side. Which ended up happening.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:46 pm

Koro-sensei ignored Hanna question however he warned her not to ask him personal questions then began the lesson he was strict and kind but not once did he do anything ecchi to any of them he aided them on their mistakes but let them figure out the answer it was like he was a pure high school teacher even his head had a real face on it as he wore a mask he found in a costume shop on the way to school. it was not his first time in a costume so it felt natural. His memory reminding him he once dressed like a dog so dressing in his human disguise he saved for public stuff he entered the classroom and prepared them for a normal school day.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 Vlcsnap-2015-02-15-01h37m59s129

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:26 am

After that full week of studding none stop the test came into few, 68 questions and it's timed. Things can't get any worse from here on out . After a week or so in testing the following week the papers came in and each day korosensei would have sex with each student for there great job, which they didn't mind at all. Every one did a great score but only two people in the hole class made it to the top 50 which was kinda sad but they where in the 60s at lest they tried and they did good too. Those a two is rei for English, as he promised korosensei that he will do his 100% and he did. And a shocker akio which is number one when it comes to math made it to the top 50.

Every one did there best and there best is there all. As every one cheer and after words had there none stop sex the students came into the class room and saw there teacher panting from over doing it ."oh wow look at him" kujo added relaxing her hands on her hips. Then the larger male kayia agreed laughing abit too. Since korosensei needed a brake miss angle took charge and was okay with teaching the class.

Things changed the next following week. Every one walked into class laughing at one another jokes and making the class seem bright , as one of the students being giichi came into the room and gave every one a paper. "Guys we past, but since we failed all of are needed classes last year... We have to be here next year to take thoughs classes... " she wine then every one lost that spiel of hope, till korosensei came into the class but, he seem different. As nether did the class know after losing his memory his mind is abit shacking up so he only remembers now, until the following night he bumped his head and now he sees this class as a new day which every one was in shook for as Hanna raised her hand"sir pardon me but you don't remember a single thing!?" Then every one yelled " what the hell!?" .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 9:15 am

Koro-sensei  instantly went back into full teaching mode caught them up on the weeks during his sexual frustration. he aided everyone back into the groove of passing he used so many clones some got distorted it was almost comical easing the students and making them smile and laugh. He got their grades back up but never stopped showing his love each evening he spent with another student tested them then when they showed improvement or surprised him he would reward them with sex. and told all of them if they passed the midterm test they was allowed a wish from him. the only one he did not need to coach was Nani he worked with her before the weekend and she had improved to the point where she was ready for the test. unlike when koro-sensei taught middle school the principle was forced to be fair this time and was told he would be watched to ensure this test would be fair and square for 100% of the students in the school.

Hanna was first and he mated her after she passed the first test giving her body the affection it missed during the sex ban. he then gave her more tests and sex then as she passed the final test which was a sample sheet for their upcoming mid term test he rubs her belly and reminds her of the life within the life he gave her her chance at second time of having his children the twins were developing nicely and was now showing her condition.  

wannabe was the next one and Koro knew his reward and when he passed it all he allowed the man to have sex with hys womanhood all night. He moaned his lovers name and caressed him with his core tentacles as wannabe pounded into his bitch, his woman and beloved sensei thanking him for helping him in more ways then just his studies. over and over he filled his teachers fertile womb as if determined to give life to the empty void inside his sensei's body. Once wannabe was sated and spent Kyou took him to bed and then went to the next student

After wannabe; Koro-sensei went to tutor Sammy, then Maaya, then MJ, then the student who first shot at him. one after the other he got all 20 students ready for the test. The loving couple was next. then dachi and rei he left them last and taught them both together but left both boys untouched granting them their wish of no sexual encounters of any kind. when he was finished he returned to the classroom and everyone entered after passing thier midterms to find their teacher fainted from overdoing it.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 UBh9onO
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 4:50 am

Nani gasp as his many tentacles enter her tight tubs and womb, as she got a feeling of his untouched hole , and it took a while for him to get use to her size. Many orgasim scams between the two and there odd sex section. They started having sex on Friday and ended up having being none stop tentacle sex with his new student, from sun up to sun down and a few brakes here and there. Once Monday came around the corner, it was a new day, none of his students had any intentions of killing there beloved teacher. Well only rei and dachi of course but their plan failed.

Monday morning the plan fails but Hanna hasn't seen koro-sensei in a matter of a few days wait no weeks: at this point she has just given up and thought about her self. Then the students began there small test just to see if they improved or not. Basically, no one improve koro-sensei giving his students so much love he forgot about giving them a good teaching and a lot of them are failing , Hanna being one of them. it's bad to the point of some of there students not seeming to care. It's pretty bad. As koro-sensei saw this on there pop quizzes and small test he knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 11:31 pm

As she entered all his holes he made soft sounds til she even entered his untouched anus. He groaned and coached her. "that's right, Nani, just mimic me." he whispered moaning as she delved in his opening then touched and entered the one area no one else but him had touched he wiched a bit as she entered his anus but forced himself to relax and take her in. he then send his deeper into her caressing her womb and her tubes he plgged when he had sex with her the tips caressing her ovaries while his mouth sucked one of her nipples the other sucked in his suckers. their unique loving lasted the rest of the night and over the weekend they each learned The erogenous zones of each other
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:38 pm

As she ate her food slowly, she was brought closer to her lover, listening to his lesson while she finished up her snack. After she finished up. Her face turned pink hearin his words as she waved her hand "don't be like that. I was shocked yes but that didn't mean I don't like it ." She added the next thing kinda surprised her , many of his tentecles enter her two holes the vigina and her untouched hole which got her to let out a sharp gasp of pain. Using her tentecles it moved into his holes, one in his urethia , the other think ones slowly entering his tight women hole, and the last one entering a hole that no other student has entered. They all moved slow at first until they begin to pick up speed. Moving in and out of all his holes. Same with him doing to her as she gasp softly "mmm" she moaned laying her head on his chest kissing the slim off his chest. She gasped once again , then she moaned low enjoying every little bit of this. As her walls tighten around his many tentecles same with hiswalls tighten around her tentecles. It seem odd sure. But she felt a bond grew thinker between the two
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Koro ate the sandwich and brought her back into his warm embrace "thanks for the sandwich." he said. the blankets covered him hiding his soft shaft and his legs hiding his hole  he acted a bit shy she had gave him the same look wannabe did when he first found out his special area . Kyou blushed light pink in embarrassment from her reaction to his woman parts "maybe i should not had showed you, but i want you to know what it like to give love with those unique arms you have. i want to show you they are more then a weapon like when i had mine in you they can create pleasure" he said and showed her by inserting them into every hole except her mouth with his tentacles

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Blushing bright red, she got a good look at his women part, what the ? She sat there in shook. As he took her to bed to rest, her body resting on the bed , once again she got a good look at his women hood before she looked away and layes her back on the bed ready to take a nape. She knew what he wanted, so maybe after she wakes up from her nape, she can give him a good since of pleasure. The last thing she heard from her new lover before crashing was the fact he didn't wanted to remove them unless it's something death taking then and only then they must be removed.

After a long nape around 10:00 Nani slowly got up from her nape and graves something to eat. Being a meat in chess sandwich. She made two , one for him and another for her self. After a matter of minutes as she was preparing the meal. She came out with two plates as her teacher finally got up from his nape too. Nani felt abit cold . Still being naked from last nights sex. Her large breast out and her nice curvy body. "Here to give you some energy." She added taking a sat next to him as she began t eat her snack
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:08 pm

Koro-sensei held her to him letting her rest "not now right now you rest then after you got some sleep you can use your precious tentacles on me i will teach you they can be used more then just as a weapon" He said and gave her a peak at his own pussy blushing for besides the men he mated he never showed it to another soul and she was the first woman to see it. He rubbed he back and cuddled her he could had gone for many more hours but knew she had to rest just like the others did but out of everyone he was with she outlasted them all. all but Hanna but unlike Hanna she did not have a dark side in fact she was kind and compassionate she proved that with her request of him. He caressed her tentacles "they are unique Nani i hope that day you mentioned never comes...."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:48 pm

http://shany332.tumblr.com/post/148557350159/the-last-student
Nanii

Once korosenis addressed that she wount be geting pregnant, one of the heavy weights of hee shoulders soon disapired, and now hwre she was feeling his tounge lick around her folds followed byvusing his teath to nibble at her clit. Gasping loudly, the female moaned in bless wanting more. Moving hwr habds behind his head she gasp then moaned afew tines."ah ah!" She yelled then after a matter of time he cleaned her out as she came hard , her clear liquid slowly driping down his tounge and mouth tasting her seat neture. After that orgasim she layed her body forward, already tried."I can't any more .. am .. you licked me dry" she said already tired from the on going sex the two shared. As he helped her get dress she wraped her arms around him cuddling her face agest his."mmm" she added "I ubder stand.. also I do have to be honest with you... if sonthinf happens.. please remove my tentacles.. because .. I dont want to cause any mkre harm.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Korosensei nodded to her final words in 100% agreement FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER DID HE EMPTY HIS ENTIRE LOAD INTO HER AND NEVER FELT SO SATED "yes it was" he said. Then both was silent but this time it was just to enjoy the moment they shared a few minites without words  he then caressed her belly "i made sure to prevent you from getting pregnant" he told her as he finally spoke and broke the silence it was not that he did not want a  family together with her he did even more then any woman he was with before and possibly even after he then moved and began eating her out and moaned to the taste "i do love sweet food" he replied " but you take the cake nNI YOU TASTE SO GOOD I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH" HE TOLD HER THEN NIPPED HER CLIT HOPING TO GET HER TO CUM AND FILL HIS MOUTH THIRSTY FOR HER JUICES LIKE A MAN IN THE DESERT WOULD THIRST FOR WATER
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 9:39 am

Gasping for more, her heart sank at hos much love he gave her. Blushing badly from him explaining her about how good she felt on him, her large breast fiting his core tentacles, her nipples fiting hers suckers. She shifted her hips abit faster then moved her hips up and down , he loved sweat things too? "I love sweat things.. ahh ! Korosensei! I guess so!" She added her voice geting slightly high pitch as she was reacheing her orgasim. No time she lean her head back and camr hard, her walls squeezes his cock milking him dry. The female panted heavly, from there high as she layed her head on his chest hearing his heart beat. Taking calm steady breaths, as his tentacles wraped around her body pulling her into a warm imbrace. They stayed close to get her for abit, as she kissed him once again."wow.. that was . Mind blowing.." she added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 8:23 am

his core tentacles held her Triple D breasts holding them still while he pounded into her sweet pussy. He loved her moans and groaned her name when she moaned his "ah! Ah! Koro-sensei!" her lust-filled voice her moans telling him she was just as close to an orgasm as he was. Kyou drove into her as she kissed him deeply as the sound of skin to skin contact getting louder and louder same with her moans. She  made a humming sound and he drilled her "god you feel so good Nan, it feels so good having your walls hugging me, your breasts overfilling my core tentacles, yet your pert nipples fit my suction fingers perfectly, on top of all that your tongue taste so sweet against mine, it's addicting i am a lover of sweet things had my share and always always needed more." he wondered since everything about her tasted so sweet would her fluids from her orgasm sate his need of sweet things if so then he knew they was meant to be. "it's like you was made just for me." he said voicing his thoughts then groaning as he came again filling her fertile womb with more of his seed  she had enough sperm to make a few babies in her body by now if not for the tentacles blocking her eggs from joining his strong fertile sperm and giving her his offspring. children that would most definitely share their combined powers. Everything about her felt too perfect like he was being manipulated to give NASA the very thing they desired. powerful children.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 5:01 am

NASA keeped a watch full eye over the government agencies, if they see one thingnout of place they will shut down the project, mainly NASA is basicly on the good side of the bord, but as Korosensei address the idea of either NASA or the government finding out there test subject having a child, they will indeed take her and do test on there kid. NASA is a space center, seeing a new born baby with the chance of him or her having powers ,was one thing that they will take in. Shifting her hips her walls tighten around his cock, her head leaning back in bless. Her now cut clean hair being touched and tied back by her new lover, for it not to get in the way. The second round started off slow then it got fast as her breast begain to bounce up and down in his face, the sound of skin to skin contact geting louder and louder same with her moans."ah! Ah! Korosensei!" She gasp for more feeling his many tentacles enter her tight walls, followed by her pirk nipples."mmm " she looking into his eyes with her soft yellow ryes nd cute face. The face he enjoyed seeing, as she kissed him deeply , giving him a nice long tounge war to add it into the passion
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 am

Kyou nuzzled her "it is alright" he replied softly a bit embarrassed himself for cumming when she did but it been so long since he had sex he been pent up and she been his first in almost a months time. he let her spasm around him and let his cock spasm as it filled her then to her delight he began round two his tentacles in her to help prevent pregnancy and produce only sweet pleasure from their time together he sensed she was scared of becoming pregnant from him and to be honest he had the same fear since they were the same the odds of creating the being of perfection the government wanted and NASA desired a being even the scientist would envy was highly possible if she became impregnated and if she did surly she be sent back til the child was born then they take it away the instant she birthed their love child and he did not want that to happen to her so he plugged her tubes to prevent her from becoming pregnant with his child

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Her hurt body, and soul was now beinf repaired slowly by the bond they shared from there sex. Once he entered her tight hole , small amount of blood drip from her opening as she griped his clothing pulling him close to hers."ah.." she moaned abit low not in pain but in bless. Nani yellow colored eyes slowly closed ,leting him fill that emtpy heart of hers with his. After the pain rushed off, she shifted her hips up followed by her head titled up looking at his glowing pink face. Which got her to blush too."am glad your going slow.." she added kissing his smile, feeling his thurst begain to pick up. "Mm..am glad yo're.. " her voice cracked as her head lean back in full bless mood moaning loudly, as his large shaft hit her spots. No time the youbg female walls tighten around his cock, baging for more, when though he gave her a few hard thurst, no time her walls tighten around his shaft ,cuminf quckly from this. Taking a deep breath she blushed looking to the side imbarest".. bag my parden. I came abit to quckly." Her face turned a cute pink to a red as her check warmed up abit shy. But her walls tighten even more telling him she wanted more. As she shifted her hips he moved her hips around his cock, wanting him to hit her g spot as many times as he can.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Koro hissed to her request and her wounds. he caressed and touched every mark then nodded to her demand. then with two other tentacles he opened his cloak to revel his cock and then used two to open her pussy and ease her down on him being slow and careful wanting to cause her the least amount of pain when he took her virginity. "this might hurt." he warned. he then thrust into her removing her final barrier and groaned to how good it felt to be inside her. it was heaven and his face glowed again to show her he was in bliss to the union. he been so long without sex even just being inside her was paradise.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:43 pm

What he said was true, she has been through so much hell, as he removed her clothing , other then her nicely sized breast, her pale skin thatvwas covered now he got a good sight of the deep scares across her body, small holes innher skin from all the tubs they put into her body. Deep brouses up and down her back and lags, followed by a large scare going down her belly, back and lag. As he touched her sensitive skin, feeling his kind kisses, his tentacles now knowming more about her by just touching her body. As he entered her tight wet walls, which got her turned on abit.".. enter inside me.. I.. want to know.. what.. love feels like." She added reasting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Koro-sensei was so gentle so tender he made it past her hymen leaving it in tact as he caressed her g-spot "shh it will be fine its only my finger " he said to her softly against her ear then nipped her lobe he had experience thanks to Sammy on how a first time could hurt and the last thing he wanted was to cause Nani any more pain then she had suffered all he wanted was to give her pleasure to ease the pain she felt over the years of her life. "I just want to give you pleasure i do not know what you have endured but something in your eyes holds sadness like you been through so much the last thing i want right now is to cause you pain" he said and moved her shirt and began sucking on her nipple it tasted so good and she felt so good he wanted to fuck her until they was both sated but he also wanted to treat her with respect and give her the best loving he ever gave any of the other student he had sex with Nani was special and he was aware of that and he waned to show her how special she became to him in their short time together he knew since the fight there was more to her then her anger and more to her feelings like him she felt pain been betrayed perhaps and definitely tortured she was his kindred spirit they shared the same scientist, shared the same pain, the same past. it was inevitable they would meet again
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Shd listened closely, now geting a picture of what his face changeing colors mean. Once he got the phone call, she sat there takeing down notes and finishing up her math. Before the closing vanish. Turning her head twords the taller male, he pivked her up by wraping his tentacles under her arms and pulling her up onto his lap, a pink blush ran across her checks. She frgot to put on panites, and now she kinda regarding it as she felt something hard rubing agaest her wet slits. As his voice got more deeper, she felt his suckers at her mountain size breast being larger then miss angle a DDD feeling them play around with her hard nipples she gasp lightly shifted her hips to the side then the next thing was a few feeling of his tentacle in her tight opening. This want her first time, but she was more worryed about geting pregnant. Rubing her hips side to side from his touch, she got her sensei even harder . As she felt the head of his thick shaft."ah.. w..w..I.. I dont know if this is a good idea.. I mean.." her voice died down and all there was left is lushish moans.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 12:47 pm

"Depends on the pink" he said "an orange-pink means i am sleepy, but light pink means well that I'm embarrassed bright pink is my mind thinking perverted thoughts & glowing pink means that i am smitten with someone or something" he said. he then listened to her as she told him she did not like talking about her self but that made things even harder he got the call which was good news and he thanked his mate wannabe and released a happy sigh. the ban was over he won but the victory was bittersweet. you can skip the question if you want to i am just trying to get to know you but its hard when you don't like talking about yourself" he said voicing his thoughts. and the clones vanished as he eased her back into his lap she wore no underwear so her bare ass was against his hard groin "if you wont talk about yourself then the only way i know is to feel you and let your body tell me about yourself" he replied and removed their clothes and gently caressed her nipples silencing any refusals with a kiss on her lips he then caressed her clit and slipped a thin tentacle into her hole
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 12:20 pm

She didn't like to talk so much, so once he explained about his colore palette. She jot down some notes his clones was teaching her, once again it was a good thing she's a fast learner. "So what does pink mean?" She asked then the last question he gave her, she looked to the side, and she placed her finger over his smile as shes the one that made the rules he didnt hade to explain about the three skips." I was about to skip this one.. I hate talking about mybself.. it .. pisses me off.." she added slowly scoting closer twords her teacher for her to learn what she missed, as her weekist subject is Japanese, followed by math. And her strongist is business management. While the teacher helped her with her weaknesses. Time begain to past by as he got a call from one of his male students being sachihiro Watanabe. Answer the phone he chuckled "you will not belive this, Marika lost her own bet! I saw her dance to some music "hay! Ya won Korosensei! Pff I guess she couldn't stop her self." He laughed , as now Korosensei won this bet he now wasn't on that no sex band.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 12:00 pm

After she noticed his emotion and asked him. "umm you okay there?" Koro-sensei used a clone to aid her study as he sat down across from her on the floor "Yes, I'm fine." Koro replied. Nanii then asked him as they studied together. "so what's with the colors?" and pointed to his glowing face. "that is partly out of my control." he told her. Due to the experiments on him, he was not sure when. but it was possibly during when his face changed for the first time and he got his 'trademark grin' immediately he noticed he could no longer change that grin, there were some exceptions like when he whistled or when he became pure white.

It was thanks to the students of the present the females he made love to that got him to force himself to begin to change that fact. Thanks to them he taught himself to move the grin to kiss them, though it took practice. "It reflects my moods." he told her as he reverted back to yellow and removed the clone to teach her himself. he paid close attention to her worse subjects and helped her through any rough patches in a way answering another question she had asked his knowledge of every school subject told her there was possibly no school subject he was bad at. every time she got a question right or wrong his face also changed "this i can half control it is my way of praising my students when they are right or let them know they made a mistake" He said. So what did you do after you was free until now?" he asked her his tone seemed to be cautious. he sensed her reluctance from earlier and added "if there is anything you do not want to answer you can skip it." he added reminding her they both still had 3 skips left.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 7:28 am

Her eyes looked into his as she took the clip of her long hair, as her hair is so well keeped aand nicely stright there was no prablem with using it as fake astentens. His hug, his words brought her to smile, not to hurt him in away but abit glad he open up with her. Once she changed she turned to see his pink face lightly up like a night light."umm you okay there?" She asked the male in a clam tone as his face and eyes just looked at her large breast. Nanii walked twords him and sat back on the floor and got back to studding, as now he could ask her more questions."so what's with the colors?" She asked poniting at his glowing face. It was funny to see him in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next