Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:32 am

posted.... it is in the school section... here is the link:

https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/t1395-assasination-classroom-mature#85658
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Okay in thdbeginning he was a well known killer, knowinf the best ways in and out of deadly surrounding. One day the man he toght about his skills betray him and ended up geting him caught by the government but this was a secret part of the government were they experment on people, so using a ruthless killer like him. He was used for many test but over time he feel in love with a women well more likely became friends with a women on the other side of the glass each day he talks to her as she is the only thing he sees that make him happy, untill he brake loss and realk habik and kills every one , he tells the female to stay away and leave but she didn't she wanted to be there for him. She ended up dieing from on of the wepons that was ment to kill him, but it ended up killing her in the progress and she told him to use his tentacles for good andd that he will be a great teacher. And over time his body slowly becoming the yellow smile u see
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:05 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Umm. Okay but give me an idea of how u want it because ustarted as korosenis kk
alright well why not post his background story and how he became a teacher at the school lets staart there i think that is a good place to begin hmm
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:50 pm

Umm. Okay but give me an idea of how u want it because ustarted as korosenis kk
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:48 pm

shanyflower wrote:
Mmmm ovo let's try
ok... ^.^ well you know the store more so you start...
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Mmmm ovo let's try
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:43 pm

it is worth a shot, neh?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Wait , he's not from space he was made from earth he was a normals human but he used to be a murder until he was taken and was used for exspierments and ended up being him trust me I love him! And ya we can fix the manga up abit more to see if it can. With the story hoping it will do any good
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:56 pm

yah and we can call it Return of Kurosensei or something lol maybe instead ofbeing killed he was sent back to his planet we can alter the manga/anime to fit the story
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Well,kinda I finished watchinf the anime ((aka, it finished)) but I would like to know if we could do the post a afew years later , but if korosenis didnt die because in the manga there was less then 1%chance of him blowing up but the government hade other ideas if the government didn't but into the prablem at hand koro could have loved. So am wondering if you can play as him, teaching not a middle grade class bjt rather a 12 grade highschool class?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 pm

shanyflower wrote:
No we didn't even start as of yet ;-;
are you sill interested ? ^^;;
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:19 pm

No we didn't even start as of yet ;-;
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:51 pm

ah good then it was here.. um did we start a role play with it as the theme if so i lost it
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:01 am

I did!
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:50 am

did anyone request this??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom   Assasination Classroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom
Page 1 of 1