Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Assasination Classroom - Mature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:31 am

Korosensei turned his still grinning face towards her giving a nod as she left still holding the plenta she removed his cells regenerating and healing his inside stopping the bleeding after his plentea was removed he spent time with his new child and called the father to inform Sachihiro of the birth of their newest addition. he let the news sink in and cared for the infant even going so far to return his breasts to his body so the babe could nurse usually the one who birthed the child the female dr would take the child and either nurse it herself or bottle feed it this was the first time in a long while that he was able to be around his child but the very first time he nursed it he just hoped he was doing alright he was still new at being a parent but he learned the hard way from his first two daughters that spoiling the child was not the best way to raise it. he would spoil her for now cause she needed it but later he knew he would have to stop himself before this one ended up like hope or ayeka.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 8:45 am

There she stood, if she let him bleed out he would more likely die, but if she saves him he would be able to give birth to his other younger inside him. Lost in thought she was debating whether or not to let him die or try to save him. Starring into his relaxed eyes , she remembered the promise he made to her. Then her lags moved on there own, rubing to her desk she pulled out some light pouder covering the niddle for it to enter his skin with out it completely ripping the arm off. The next thing she knew she hocked him onto an iv and gave him fluid into his body. Then got on her hands and knees to check on his womb, by sticking her arm into his vigina and removing the left over of the new born plusenta . Once that she cleaned him up and helped him onto the bed and there she got him close to his child and there miss k sigh heavily as she has helped save korosensei and fixed what ever prablem he hade. She could have just killed him and let him die but she couldn't. " your fine now... I'll leave you alone for a moment." She asked walking away.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 pm

the 'blood' was coming from his pussy since Kameko was new at birthing she did not know this blood was normal but she heard of women sometimes bleeding to death after birth. causes of deaths in pregnancy and childbirth are complex and interlinked. Women and girls often have very low status in developing countries and empowerment and education are central to enabling them to make their own decisions and allowing them to access maternal health and family planning services.

The risk of dying increases with the number of pregnancies a woman has in her lifetime. Risk is particularly high for those with four or more children. this category Korosensei fell into but he trusted his body and the fact he was unkillable. But it was not impossible for him to die.

Where women live can also have a major impact on whether they can reach the level of maternal health services which they need. Many women in rural areas may live several hours away from the nearest health centre and transport may be limited or costly. There may be few roads or other barriers such as mountain ranges and rivers which make it very difficult to reach care.

Figures from the World Health Organisation (2008) show that maternal haemorrhage was the third most likely cause of death for women in low income countries (behind only HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis), accounting for 58,000 deaths. Unsafe abortions were the 5th most likely cause, resulting in a further 24,000 deaths.

The direct and measurable causes of deaths in pregnancy and childbirth are mainly:

Severe bleeding (mostly after childbirth)
Infections
High blood pressure during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia and eclampsia)
Unsafe abortions

These account for 80% of deaths.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too short...)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 5:36 pm

As he asked the question miss k didnt think twice and replyed to him, knowinf he wouldn't hear it bexause of the rush od pain." This is my first tims." She added waiting dor him to keep pushing for hee to grab the head of tje baby, as he pushed she got a glimse of the head. Az shd pulled the head out ths baby looked more human then monster with short black hair and his faxe lookinf alot like sachihiro. As this might be his son. Looking st the baby it was hia son cleaning fhe baby up and cuting the cord , moments later she wraped the baby up in a blue blanket and handed him over to Korosensei. As the baby cryed the full time."ita a boy." She addes as the other babyes disnt seem to come put as there still too young."okay the others well take four more mouths." She added geting up and cleaning the floor covered in yellow seem to be blood.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Korosensei heard what she said and gave a nod. but he was a little scared. "have you done this before?" he asked her. then another contraction hit and it no longer mattered the baby was coming and he had no time to wait. so on the third contraction he pushed and worked on his lamas breathing that he had mastered during his pregnancies.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:20 am

The words he spoke came from ths heart and she knew this , how he spoke so kindly , ans with so much honesty there was nothing she could do. Other then her orgasim coming close , quckly she grabed his shoulders and wraped her lags around his waist as ahe lean her head back cuming hard."fuck!" She moaned feelinf his seeds enter inside her. After a few seconds she heard him groan in pain . Quckly she removing his cock from her tight womb and quckly put on some underwear and a shirt as shw ran over to her medical closest and pulled out important things to have whsn helping a women to gice birth." Okay, it maybe early but you nsvwr know, open wide I'll help you one step at a time!" She yelled spreading his tentacles aside and opening his vigina for a nother harsh birth. Miss k made aure he was laying down as she begain to prosses,"oh.. okay your in pain because one of the babies are ready to give birth the others are not. Hede is what am going to do, am going to try ans pull him out and keep ths others in there okay?" She asked putinf gloves shs asked him to push for thw birth of one of his childern." Cpme on!" Shs yelled aa she can tell he was in pain, ans panic as she tryed to pull out one out of 5.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Korosensei kept up his slow loving pace holding back her orgasm until he was at his peak so they could cum together as she desired uknowing that this was the secret to making a pure human child since he had not done it since ayeka was born. he caressed her kissed her and fucked her throughally "I am glad you will Kameko i dont want to seperate from you ant time soon i want to see our children grow up and have children of their own someday" he said "i hope to see many more generatations that would be ideal" he said speaking from the heart and then after he came he felt pain of a false labor but it felt just like a real one "no it is too soon" he cried thinking he would lose more children to the grimreeper

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 9:37 am

Feeling his cock enter her womb, as he thursted in and out of her womb, breathing on the side of his head with her arms wrapped around his neck kissing down his check, as one arm was around his shoulders but her other hand rubes his baby bump , showing she cared for his young too. The scientists noded and agree with him as the female glasses fogged up from the heavy sex, soft gentle kind loving sex, feeling his many tentecles wrapping around her body as her hair began to freeze up from the heat. Moving her hand up from his baby bump she shifted her hips as he increased his speed but not in his normals March 20 but a normals speed as she kinda liked it that way , there sex, wasn't out of anger nor pleasure but out of love, soft relaxing and loving sex. As she hoped that he would stay long enough to have him be the kind loving father of her children. " I'm, abit glad to make love to you , I wish to have your child, but I don't wish for this pleasure to end, so if you please, give me your child." She added looking into his eyes as he thursted deeper into her womb causeing her to moan low and loud as she didn't wants to cum yet, she wanted to make this mate between them last abit longer .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 7:08 am

Korosensei gave a light nod "i know i will we all die one day seeing death more then once makes me never forget that but yes it wont be today" he said as he fucked her slow and sensually reining his mach 20 & his mach 10 speed even when he sped up it was normal human speed which for him was still slow but he didn't mind, her moans sounded heavenly. Her words brought his heart and mood up hearing her confirm he was still loved by all even by her which got him to thrust deep into her showing her sweet love not sex out of anger or grooming but actual feelings behind it something he had not done in years.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Kameko looked into his eyes as hs spoke about havinf fhe life inside . It's not a bad thing and he even said it maybe painfull but ita a beautiful thing. The scientist looked down with her eyes closed feelinf his suckers , pull on her nipples caseing her to gasp a moan. He promises to not leavs her side, as long as she doesn't return to nasa , but shd can keep in contact with them. But can not enter the base a y more. As he spoke about hanna and his other students nof loving him any more, ths female shook her head."no, they do love you.. and so do-" shs moaned feelinf his cock enter her tight hole , taking heavy breaths feeling his tentacles wraped around her body. As they begain to makd love. "I.. I.. " she said it once again, his namd it sliped her lips once again like the mast find they made love."koro... sensei.." she said his words with kindness and a sence od wonder as her body welcomg him in such a way, "you well dis one day... but I'll makd sure your alive, for you to bs with md as long as you live." Shs added kissing him deeply as her walls hug around his cock as he gives her fhe sex she wishes.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:17 pm

korosensei continued caressing her wanting to rid her fear before he impregnated her he let her feel the life inside him "having a life in you is a huge responsibility and not one to be taken lightly he said yofr at out fear but hopefully i can help ease that fear before we cross that line' he then let out a gasp as his child kicked " it is a wonderful feeling to have a life you made begin to grow in you to feel it move or it kick birth is painful and i understand your fear i gave a virgin birth each time so i know pain like no other" he replied using his suckers to suck her nipples as he slowly slipped his shaft into her "you wont be a single mother i will be beside you as long as you do not return to NASA i am wed but my partners no longer are with me and i dunno if they even love me anymore" he adds "since Hana is now an assassin and all i think it may be time to release her" he replied letting her know openly he would not wed an assassin his life on the hit list like right now. he highly doubted his beloved Hanna would kill him he more thought Nagisa could kill him long before Hanna would but it was best not to give NASA any weapon they could use against him & remove anyone that would be a threat. he knew miss k was with them and could attempt to kill him but if she killed him now she not accomplish her mission and she would be ending the life he held which was against NASA instructions due to the new arrangement he made with them hey was not to harm any of his students or any of his children for the rest of their lives

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Her eyes looked to the side as gis body fot closed to hers, as hs reached behind hee wraping her breast with his beta tentacle. And moved his head on her shoulder for her to look at him, his hands slowly movinf across her checks trying to confurt her , which seem to be working. Kameko closed her eyes and looked away from him as hs asked her a question as to why be afraid, this close shs can kill him, but hes also trustworthy person. Shs turn her head back over to him looking into his white eyes she told him why she's so frighten." It's silly, but .. am scared of being a mother.. am scared of child birth.. and having somthing inside me.." shs mlved her hands to her stomach aa her hands shook in fear." Am a scientist I should not be scardd of such a thing but j am.." shs turned around now faceing him with her body pressed up against his." I must do as told.. but .. I wouldn't mind bsinf a mother.. I just.. dont want to be a single mother.. " as Korosensei knew with the lovly miss k he needed to gicw her lots of love. Taking a deep breath the female looked up and relaxed abit." Am fine.. just go slow.. and do as I told you to do.. please." She added wraping her arm Around his neck as ahe felt his body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:38 am

Korosensei feet squished as he approached the bed her words sounded true but her voice bellied her request he caressed her with his core tentacles slipping his beta core tentacles (the ones without the fingers) around her breasts just using fore play and no penetration she sounded forced and he did not like it after having sex so often and trying different ways he realized all his children and even some of his lovers had changed the only time his children seemed human was his first born son and daughter all this time while having sex with Irona he wondered what was different what he did different he held back hanna pregnancy a long time so long she thought she thought she was barren so the next time he had sex with her he did not restrict her pregnancy an even helped it along. he decided to do the same with miss k he would give her his seed but restrict her from ovulating for now since she still did not sound like she was the one that wanted it "I am not asking you out of your duty to NASA i am not asking Miss K. the scientist. I am Kameko the person what she wanted it sounds like you are scaed to get pregnant and don't want children" he caressed her cheek with is hand "you know you can tell me anything" he said "so please tell me why are you so afraid?" he asked

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:28 am

Miss k felt him crase her body figer and spoke his words. Back at nasa would be honored to know there under cover worker ended up getinf pregnant with a other creature. Shs thought for a moment, she nevsr wanted to habd a child, she was always thought of the worse like child birth. He hade to wait dor her anwer, and after the long wait she added with a heavy breath." Okay.. I wish to habd your seeds.." she said it in away that he knows it better she looked so shy about it and worryed about havinf a monsters child but it needed to be done. The scientist walked over to her bed and while hsr back was faceing twords him shs begain to remove her clothing, tossing hee bra to thw side followed by hed boxers and that was it. She uaed the boxeds as pj shorts , covering her chest ahe wanted him to come over and go slow on her , as he got closer he rubed his tentacles on her body and whispered softly." Go slow today.. I want to feel every thing, and I don't want this to snd quckly, so when am about to cum make aure I don't.. not untill were fully done." She told him kissing his smjld showing him she allowed him. And wanted to havs his child.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:09 am

Korosensei now was usually shy about love but he knew about love but this was lust. he knew it but he also cared deeply which made him different where any other man may just rape the woman in front of them he wooed his lovers and treated them with care and never used his full speed just like when he replanted the tulips. miss k was no different he would cook for her converse even in smut mode he began by caressing her and even though she said she did not need an answer he gave her one "you said you get in trouble if you returned after being with me and not end uop with child it bothered me so if you want one even though its wrong i will allow it but only if you want it if not then this will jst be for pleasure" he said as he stripped er and massaged her muscles releaving the stress of the day from her body and turning her on to make their lovemaking more pleasureable

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Irina gasped loud, hed back agest the wall while have his way with her, ths room filled with moans ans none stop highs and lows. Shs ended up cuminf 5 times , after thoses times ths last one gof her to sleep as ahe lay doan on his lap, her naked body laying back on his, feeling his body on hed , fucking dammit he was good! But his fun with miss vitch ended soon and he needed more . As miss Irina sleeped. He put jer clothinf on and put a blanket oved hwr body and put a pellow bshind her head , basically he made sure she was confuble before he used his speed to find miss k to finjshes off. As she cuddled her body in the blacket from one hell of a fuck.

As with miss k she was in her room typsinf away at the laptop, her glasses still on the room dark and only in hsd pjs, shd typed on ths computer about today and her research about kyou, so far nothing shs sisnt understand why the government wount let her into there files. Puting the glasses to the aide shd got up and heard the door bell ring. Walking over to the door shs opens it up to see Korosensei, but ahe knows this isnt good as his faxe is smut pink."oh no!" Shs slamed tje door but he was abit faster."what do ya want.. wait I sont evsn have tk ask that." And shs was righr aa he flf closer to her as he begain there love making.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Koro-sensei smirked evilly then send more tentacles deeper into her body rubbing her womb with them as he thrust deep, fast and harder into her body. his tentacles help prevent her from becoming pregnant but didn't prevent the pleasure she felt from the sex he gave her. he continued fucking her for the rest of the day grooming her inside and out until she was so spent she fell aleep in his lap but he had not even started. fustrated it ended early he went looking for miss k to fill her as he had Irona
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:32 am

"no I didn't!" She yelled she gasped once again as he waa now closed to her, and this waa when he'r eyes open wide to the sigh of his cock. Openinf her mouth to back talk him, and tell him somthing like she always does but moans only left her lips as his cock enfer her tight hole caseing jer to only moan. Leaning hsr heas back as the tip of his cock enter her womb makinf her want to shift hwr hips, she rocked hee hips skde to side as he played with hed body feeling more of his cock inside her untill the head hit her womb as that's as far as he can go."ahh yes! Harder! Mm ah ah.." shs gasped as she clawed the wall behind hwe with her nails while.more of her clear liquid drip from his cock as the more he fucked her. His body touching hers , her body getinf pounded by a octopus like creature. As the more he fjxked hee the more she enjoyed it as hes right , hes soo good.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 am

"you did forget hen" he accused her opeining his cloak exposing his hard cock. "i can slell it it is very didtict snd you can not disguise it from me besides ever since nagisa used a bomb i been more alert for the smell of powder" he said. his tip pressing against her entrance showing her he was bigger then her husband and would satisfy her in ways karasama never could "yes i will groom you again better this time so you wont forget such a detail again" he said and shoved his hard cock into her filling her and streaching her out to accomidate his size.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 am

Irina eyes widen as the boam explode but when he said about her forgetting about his sence od smell shs got mad." I dis cover the smell! Hoa did you know it was a boam?" She yelled as the anit-BBS missed him and takinf a step back her clothinf vanished showed her lushes breast and nice sized hips, feeling his many tentacles enter her tight walls once again and hed other hole which isnt new from her job. With her back agaest the wall shs gasp in a moan as his body gets closer to hers, as her wet walls covers around hia tentacles wantinf somrthinf much biger."ah.. ah.. mm.. w..wait.. ah.. mm. " Shw tryed to speak but failed as his tentacles play around with her breast and her naked body."ahh mmm not again..". She moaned in desire, as the way he pleasure her fslf soo good shd arched her back on ghe wooden wall bwhind hed as the mode he played with her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:07 am

Korosensei removed the bomb from her threw it into the air as it exploded like a huge firework then he did something he never did to he tsk-ed her "have you not learned anything from the past or are you getting to old that you forgot i got an excellent sense of smell" he asked as he removed her clothes and once again gave her pussy a taste of his tentacles but filled her other hole this time giving her insides a special massage so next time she not forget such a small detail about him

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:50 am

She roled her eyes and waved her hand at his face."what happen back then was in the past. I doubt you can do it. Again.. Now let's see the class room." Shs walked into ths class room and it was lkke a trip down memory lane, shs looked around and thd room kinda lighf up because of his pink face. As she sat down on the desk lifting her lag up and testing her foot on the desk infrount of her, hd manged to get a good look at her ass and panites. So far so good, he's calling for it. Once we start, I'll press this little botton and blow him up, since he's so lost in lust he wouldn't even realize what happen., As hed smile soon left she watched him draw near watching his tentacles move around once the door closed behind him hd got a sent of somthinf that didnt belong in this room. If smelled like a boam but also like perfume as someone tryed to cover the smell but failed. As Irina thought shs got fhs uper hand buf noa she failed and is alone with him shs was now Korosensei play thing. It still got her mad when he favs hsr full pleasure in one minute, this tims she well not let that happen but sadly thats not an option any more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:39 am

Of course the big boob affect still works on Koro-sensei as he turned pink again from her exposed breasts his smile widened in lust thanks to her assets. She knew she could strike at him, but she also knew he would easily dodge the attack. After all she worked hard to get him distracted and used real bullets unknowing that lead had no effect on him. he retaliated by giving her an excellent massage, facial, changed clothes just for the hell of it and even gave her sexual stimulation all under one minute due to his mach 10 speed.

Koro-sensei always wondered how Karasama was in the sack. Hearing about how good the P.E. teacher was got Koro-sensei a bit jealous of the man. "He is not the only one who can satisfy your needs." Koro-sensei replies. making her recall that day when she staggered out of the structure and then fell flat on her face as her legs gave out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:53 am

Irina ans miss k turned to thw octopus and miss k just ignore him but the old blond teacher didn't. Waving hee hand to chuckled."well , if they need help am here." Shw gave him a thumps up and then he changed the subject and shs agreed with it." It was wonderfull, sorry we sisnt invite ya, the wedding was just wonderfull! And .." shs for closer to hia ear and whispeded." The sex was mins blowing karasama knows how to fuck.. you got to feel him he ia soo good." Shs added drolling to thw side just thinkinf about it. As ths two girls left there father to talk with some women they dont knoa. Miss Irina got closer twords the octopus to see if her charm on him still work , as shw showed off hed large breast bringing them close to his body, karasama doesn't mins hed havinf sex with other man as long as it gets thw job done. Aa shs smirked softly then miss k walked away with her face blushing abit badly."well bye " she added as ths female hade another plan lkkw before but ahe is for sure ahe can kill him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:40 am

Korosensei looked to Irina Jelavić "hm?" he said to her question. "it's different." He replied then changed the subject back to her. "how was your wedding was it everything you hoped it would be" he asked letting his two daughters leave as he was convinced for now they would keep their promise and not have sex with any boys for some time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next