Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Daichii placed a kiss on his lips showing him love. Happy that he gave him such a wonderful gift."thank you, so very much.. how can I ever repay you?!" He didn't see it because of his glasses but his eyes being slightly red with happyness. From the wonderful thing he gavd him. And he loved the name too, unnecessary odd but he didnt care. As for thd people hunting him down, hes not the only one, hanna, rei, and his beloved angle. As he keeped an close eye on daichii and his other lovers. He didn't expect this ..

Miss angle is known for great fighting methods. But in her own home, while hope was playing a shooting game. The room loud from the vido game, as miss angle begain to cook, she didn't expect this to happen. Shd turned off the stove to stop the chicken from boiling. "Love food it ready." She afded as hope actng like her self, just ignore her. She walked twords hsr and gave her an icy glare before she jumped to her feet and whent to eat. Before long, the slightly open window , leting in a cold draft, only brought miss angle and hope a shiver down there spin. Sonthing didn't feel rightt, and boy she was right. Not far from them a sniper ready on the dot to shoot her at any given time. Durning dinner and while kyou was helping daichii with his new shop, miss angle picked up the plats and begain to wash them, vut hope took a look at her mother yelling once shd saw the red dot on her forhead."mom!" She yelled and it was far to late. Her mothsr shoot, miss angle didnt see this coming, her last face shooked and surprised, followed by tears runing down her face. As ths target , has been killed. Once the bullet hit her head , half of hsr head exploded leaving a large bloodly mess on the wall, as her lifless body feel to the floor. Soem of her blood spilled on hopes frighten and scared face, as her only mother.. has been killed infrount of her. As the man that assassinated her mother left, making sure there is nohing lrft of him. Quckly hope called her father wanting to anwer, once he did. He was kindly helping his lover pick up his things and mmakeing the office look nice. Hope didn't say a word, as her eyes was glued to hsr mothers body. As she heard gis voice she whispered"daddy.... " her voice sounded scared and lifless. "... daddy... " her voice died slowly az she didn't sounded like his daugher, well she did, but nos the way she normaly speak. He stoped helping daichii as he desited to do the rest of the work. As hope then added on the phone line before he flew over to the house.".... mo...mom.. she's ... dead."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

kyou smiled as daichi hugged him he gave him a hug back "it is ours daichan you do the repairs of course i will bring in the customers we can name it "Dai-chan's repair shop" or whatever you want i just want you safe" he said he heard bout the ones after ddaichi and worried bout him constanly

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 pm

How odd things can be, when his own teacher helped daichii get his own business. And best part to help him start it off. He was just ready to go back to bed, but here he is in a place he never thought hs would be. The place large , his own office, his own life begain to start. Once his lover removed the blind fold from his face, gis eyes open to see gis new life start. As he now made a repair shop, he gave his lover a hug before he thank him greaty.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Koro-sensei liked the last thought that entered his mind. He got a loan & put the money down on an abandoned bldg.  He returned to daichi and took his lover to it. He blindfolded him to surprise daichi on his new office.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Daichi is the best when it comes to hacking , cleaning data code, and fixing data files in computers and laptops. He even finished his schooling and for a degree in computer science, technology, and coding . And still nothing. Something didn't smell right, even if he has a criminal record on his role. So when he left to think about finding him a job, things didn't add up, as daichi sighed up for so many different jobs and all of them declined his request. Daichi blushed when he hugged his naked body and whent off in a gust of wind as his midd walk is basically him flying around the world in morch 20 as he is now in lost of thought. Seeing that things didn't make since, as he didn't know , daichi made enamys as a lot of them are bosses from higher companies , so that explains a lot why daichi couldn't get a job. So maybe start somewhere small and then slowly get bigger.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Koro-sensei did his best to calm down. "I just don't like how they treat you. You got talent!" He said. "& I am still a teacher." He replied. He then drew daichi into a hug. "I'm not mad at you" he added. "I need a walk & time to think. I want to help you" Kyou told Daichi. Then while daichi got dressed koro-sensei went on his walk & thought on how he could helped daichi into getting a job or a way to improve his life somehow. Kyou had no idea yet of his condition but would know soon. When he found out he had to tell daichi.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Daichi sigh and was just ready about to get dressed into his pjs and sleep the rest of the day, until he heard his voice grow angers as his face turned red. Then when he said Rhodes words 'if no one will hire you then I will' what did he mean? He needed to ask"what do you mean? I thought your no longer a teacher? And don't worry about it , I've been living like this for a while so don't worry to much just .. Leave me like this.. Am fine... No one never wanted me any way." He added removing the tawle from his hope showing off his soften member as he began to get some clothing for today. Until his body shivered at his tone of voice."but why are you so mad any way!?" He yelled abit frighten
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Koro-sensei was upset at all the rejected email. His frustrations shown on his face. Koro-sensei growls in frustrated anger. "If no one else wants to hire you then I will!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 am

Daichi took a nice long shower , after he finished he wraped a tawle around his lower thigh showing off his chest and stomic , he wasn't buff or impressive but he is very thine for his age. The male dos wanted to show off his body abit more twords the mentor , why wouldn't he? After the mind blowing sex he shared with Kyou. He desited to enter his bed room to show off the body he made shared with his lover. As he enter the room he gasped abit almost like a cleaning women, well now dressed as one he cleaned up his room in a slit second. Then he looked up different jobs for the young nerd. He blushed bright red ."umm, what are you doing?" He wondered what he was doing until he saw his laptop filled with email messages from different jobs saying that he wasn't clarify for this job. As it said for each job he sighed him up too. That's why daichi couldn't get a job because of his back round. He whent to jail along time ago. And because of that he can't get a job. Then he sigh ."I don't mind working at a repair shop.. But .. From what you see.. No one wants me to work with them." He added
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:18 am

Kyou did not mind if Dai-chan saw him as a woman he was both after all. & after he left the bathroom. kyou stayed with his newest lover calling the others and telling them he would not be home that he was needed here for a while. He then began helping dai-chan he cleaned up his home making everything neat and tidy. Kyou then looked up jobs his lover could do and got Daichi a few interviews with high paying computer game companies. but after he set the jobs up he wondered what daichi wanted to do just because he was good with computers did not mean daichi wanted that as a job. but for now he went with what his lover was good at.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:04 am

Never has daichii felt so free , so relaxed, the sex being mind blowing the best he has ever hade. Slowly opening his eyes he griped the stuffed pellow of Korosensei, the same one izumi made, as hes great when it comes to making plushies or toys for kids. He relaxed and comfortable in his own bed while the teacher left to use the bath room. Later though in the after noon, daichii didnt mind the nick name but he also did see gis teacher as a male either. So once he got up he took a shower and got dressed , he was in a bjt of a daze from the sex so he doesn't really recall any thing. But man that sex. He thought over and over again. As the seeds inside Korosensei begain to bloom, as soon daichii will be a loving father, but in the other hand he's not good with money either , as of now he's having money trouble. So having a kid is going to drown him. While daichii took a shower, Korosensei saw his messy computer set up, as gis clean desk is covered in paper. When he fixed it he can tell money is tight, so him taking csre of a child will only drown him in Dept.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 pm

kyou returned the sweet kiss letting Dai-chan taste his sweetness from all the sweet food he ate all these years. koro-sensei did not leave did not even want to. he remained with Dai-chan and had more sex  the room filled with their moans and the smell of their overnight joining as they consummated their union just without marriage. dawn came and kyou was sore he blamed it on the fast hard amazing wonderful friction from his sex session with his lover. DICHII SLEPT BUT AS KYOU STIRREDD TO USE THE LATRENE TO TAKE A PISS HE HEARD Dai-chan WORDS AND SMILED "I LOVE YOU TOO Dai-chan"  he then left the room letting Dai-chan hugg a koro-senei stuffie while the real octopuss 'drained the snake' (just another way of saying he took a piss)

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Daichii slowly raised his body abit still keeping his head on chest. As his breathing calm down. He did blush from the outnofnthe blue Nick name."umm..okay" he added abit shy, but he also showed kindness as he hade his firstbsex with kyou. And man did he loved it. "It was amazing.. hell yes were going to have as many rounds as my cock can handle." He joked kissed his neck and keeping his shaft deepninside his hole, cuddlinf close to the yellow creature. Not leting him go, but not long daichii had sex with kyou all night long, not giving him time to rest .untill the morning came around and daichii was fast asleep, still cuddling close to his lover as he whispered softly the sords he never expect to hear"I love you korosenis.." he added rubing his head close to his teacher as he didn't see him as a male but nos a female, as he isnt bi nor gay hes more stright.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 pm

"Do you regret it" Kyou asked his lover Daichii ooka. He had hopped the nerd enjoyed their intimacy. Kyou was positive his woman side enjoyed it and told his lover so "I enjoyed it very much Dai-chan" he said making a new nickname for his nerdy lover. Kyou made no move to separate from him his cock made a nice plug keeping his fertile seed deep in his womanly womb to ensure the next life they created would belong solely to the nerd. "Rest my love we can go again as many times as you like" he said in his woman voice thinking daichi may prefer it if he knew he had sex with a woman then a man. after all daichi was not like tetsu who liked yaoi, he was sure the nerd was straight and wanted this to be enjoyable for both of them

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Daichii ooka, glasses fogged up the konger he fucked his new found lover. Shifting his hips as fast as he can, his cock hiting his foot with each thurst. Feeling his balls swell up with seeds as he was close once again. Gasping loudly, he heard Korosensei moan like a sexy women, the same women he has seen on the porn videos when he was lonly, and needed a fast jack off too. But here he is, fucking a women? He didn't care at this ponit as his lover came from under him he bit his lips and shifted once more cuming deep inside him, filling his womb as he wished. Daichii gasped lightly calming down from the high orgasim. Pushing him to the sofa he layed his smaller body on top of Korosensei larger body. The the nerd still keeped his cock deeo in his women hole."I.. can't.. belive.. I.. fucked..my.. teacher.." he added as he couldn't see becausr his glasses being all white from the hot sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 pm

Korosensei moaned as his lover thrusts until he came for the very first time earning him praise "yes" he said as daichi pounded into his womanly hole he arched his hips taking the nerd as deep as possible "more give me all of your essence daichi " he said as daichi hit his g-spot kyou gasped "ah more... more..." he said as the nerd hit it again and again making his lover cum and flood his shaft Daichi now knew kyou's womb was empty and fertile what he did nit know was kyou was also ovulating. "fill me! give me everything! i want to be filled with your seed!" he said as he held daichi where he needed him most.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Daichi never hade sex before, and here is his first time, with his own teacher. He felt his tentecles enter his tight hole slowly his walls tighten around korosensei tentecles, as the male let out a heavy gasp in pain. Griping his lovers clothing he hold close to him, not letting him go, as he pulled his face into his chest as tears ran down his checks, and under his glasses. A nother gasp left her lips when his cock got some love too, as it grew in length twitching with need. Shifting his hips abit, the nerd let out a heavy moan as he felt his cock enter his tight hole , his teacher is so nice helping him get used to his size but after he asked him to take over he did, he shifted his thurst into the male gasping close to his neck unable to speak. As korosensei knows this first hand, daichi is like a blank canvas, what he does to him is how he will fuck. And what ever drawing he made is what the painting will look like. The more he thirsted the head of his cock hiting his womb as he came hard as this is his first time, but since he came he didn't get soft instead he still is hard, after he came he took a few heavy breaths and began to thurst into him wanting his lover to cum with him too as he moaned as with his lover
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:43 am

OF COURSE KYOU WAS GENTLE WITH DAICHI AND DID NOT JUST ENTER HIS ASS. HE CARESSED HIS NEW LOVER TENDERLY. STARTING SOMEWHERE SAFE LIKE THE NECK. HE TRAILED DOWN AND HIS SUCKERS GENTLY TUGGED DAICHI'S NIPPLES.

Kyou stopped and watched daichi's expressions. after a moan was released did he continue. Kyou slid a tentcale up Daichis leg to his ass and tickled it a bit then probed the star before pushing in to th e vigin and using his other arms drew daichi into his womanly hole. Moaning he soon stuffed another tentacle into Dachi and reached in to find his sweet spot wanting them both to feel pleasure from this union. All the while he aided Daichi in thrusting his cock into his yellow body "mmm that feels nice, think you can take over?" he asked his new lover .

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 3:29 am

He heard gis options. Daichii stood there lost , thinking about what he said and he didn't wanted to have sex, as forst off he hade sex. The male thought for a moment as he didn't have a choice at this time. He noded as he anwered his teacher."fine.. I'll give you a chance.. but.. be gentle.. my first time okay ?" He asked hoping he will follow his wish as the male closed the door and blushed red. He begain to remove his shirt followed by his pants as he felt his core tentacles touching his body as he sigh heavy unable to speak
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:55 am

kyou sighed and took daichi with him "if i leave your comming if you want to stay home then you must let me be with you you do not know if we were meant to be if you dont even give it a chance" he said as they stepped oun in the sun the light hurt daichi's eyes "so what will it be daichi?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 am

Daichii saw the light in his liveing room as his thick glasses shin abit fromnthe unexpected light. As his eyes needed to get used to the shining bright light. He sigh softly as he was now being cared into the living room and still being held. As he shook gis head to gis question."sadly no, alot of women just look at me and turn the other way. They ignore me, pff.. that's normale. I guess that's why am still a virgen.. I dont mind though.." he slowly removed gis body from his teacher telling him to leave , as he walked to his room the door is now locked unable to go inside his room."dammit... oh well" he added turning twords the octopus like creature. Opening the door to the out side telling him to leave."your a wonderful teacher.. but indont think , were ment to be together." He added basicly telling him nicely to just leave.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 am

kyou however did not leave he scooped dai into his vcore arms and held him then asked 'is there anyone you want dai?" kyou asked as he took the nerd away from his computer and into the bright living room and locked the bedroom up wanting the boy to spend time outside his room and away from his computer a while

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:13 am

Every one moaned in delight, some bsing fucked hard and others fuckinf one another. Lost in nothing but pleasure the past few days, it got crazy when Korosensei tighted up hanna in a bongie play with her body tied down as either Korosensei played with her or rei playing with body. As rei finally got to play with her, knowing her kinks. As the time passes well weeks he now got the chance to leak his seeds into her, as she got tired from all the sex, as every one came happyfully. No time after that week every one grew tired and desited to go home, and rest.

Daichii is the only male Korosensei hasnt hade any kind of sexual desire with. As he was that type of male that liked to ve alone, and be alone. As he worked on his computer a fust of wind enter his room, yes he kinda missed him because other then being a big perv but he's a good teacher. As he turned around from working on his computer, he got a look at his teacher as the male is in his pjs still. He cleaned his glasses abit slowly raiseing to the side."okay, just leave.. not in the mood to have any type of sex with you." He added waving his hand telling him to leave.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:33 pm

This lasted all week.Koro-sensei had souch sex with them in every position he desired hevevej let reibhave his way with Hanna instructed him on what Hanna liked beat he watched as rei assaults her.

Eventually every one pairs up leaving him being pleasred by those without a perspective mate until they passed out. Still hungry he goes to see the last male who missed the gang-bang, daichi. He finds the nerd at home on his computer wishing that his beloved teacher was there & would pleasure him. Kyou arrivel granted the fist soon his second wish would also be granted.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 7:10 pm

After a while all 19 students manged to come by , only one missing but he didnt even wanted to bother on coming. And that was daichii ooka, thd computer nard that wanted to leN hos to use computers and technology. He didnt come because he knew how Korosensei is and did want to have sex with him no matter what. But evsn though he wasn't there the sex is still mind blowing kujo the female that he helped her stop her smoking habits. Is now clean, az for kaiya came by the large male was abit glade to see thd large pile fuck. Funny thing is hanna came in luting her cooked meal on ths party table and once so she was pulled into the sex pile, as every one was either geting fuck or fucking there mentor. As Korosensei hole was being full, rei was now inside hanna feeling her tight auns around his cocka s she gasped low and moaned into his thurst wantinf more of him. Same with her lover. As they all made love to one another that full night, once again daichii didn't come over as his dream didnt come true as he didnt have sex with them all but only 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next