Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasination Classroom - Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:09 am

Sammy looked into his white ords like eyes , shd open her mouth to speak but nothing left as Korosensei grabed the phone nd begain to call as hs pressed the numbers to Sammy's house. Oddly her fsther anwered the phone, as his calm not deep voice but ather sounding like a normale man, he anwered the phone and said "hello this is the faya house hold, whosnis speaking?" He askedd, the male sat back on his chair with a cup kf coffee wondering who this was, once Korosensei introduce himself the father drop the cup as over the phone Korosensei could hear a loud crashing sound. No time he yelled abit angry and up set "wait.. what.." it was quite Sammy took a deep breath and cuddled his arms as she feel asleep, as her fsther yelled over he phone"am sorry what! So yoir the son of a bitch that got my daughter pregnant! How dare you! I'll make sure you gdt fired from that job! Wait Korosensei? Arnt you my daughter teacher?!" He was so mad he wanted to find him and beat the crap out of him for getinf his only daughter pregnant.

Hanna and miss angle stood there quitely as he spoke different cods alot mjss sngle knew to well, after a matter of time of her worker being on the phone, she taped her foot and walked over pating her on the back".. thank you again.." shs added givinf him a bow of respect before walking out the room . As she did her promise to Korosenseithat hanna and his children are safe. Hanna turned to her other human teacher and waved her hand with smile in thanks"tthanks..umm.. so that in a nut shell we'reall safe... Korosensei is going to be soo happy, " she added huging her belly and giving him a kind welcomg smile. She walked out of the room and now every thinf was in order. Well kinda , yes the code and everything was off, but there was one thing hat sticked out of the mud, if one of there children mangedto get one poser trate from there father, they will wait for them to grew abit and use them for experiraments.. but only if they have some type of power. As miss angle and hanna head home followed by the rest of the class as it was already time to go home, Korosenis stayed at the school with Sammy and her upset and angery father.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:12 am

"you woke me up... also I need to ask a question... do you. Really care about me?" Koro-sensei's face was still blue when he spoke and answered Sammy. "sorry to wake you Sammy try to get some more sleep i care i will call your parents and speak to them promptly" he said and sent to his Rolodex which had the number of all the students parents he hen called hem when one answered his face went from blue to neutral "good day this is Korosenai Ash. i am calling to inform you i am the father of your daughters child." he said as simple as the truth it was

the man nodded "it will not be easy angle you know that correct" he said then got on the phone "but for now her bounty is invalid i will take care of that now" he said as he called the higher ups in charge of issuing bountys on others "its me its affirmative with Hanna the first contact... yes... correct the eagle is in the nest" he said "right the eagle is considered protected all hunting must cease" he said then said some other codes mentioning eaglets which the women present guessed meant the children "correct .." h said then said some more code mombo jumbo then said plan is a bust repeat ll plans must be halted no proof of contamination" he replied to the phone the other person spoke a bit then he sighed "got it only the subject...yes... no subject is also off he list he must be allowed to continue to live..." the p e teacher listened "alright, yes. i understand." he said then hung up "its done Hanna is off the hit list, the same goes for you angle and Sammy. also nothing will be done to your young as long as we can prove they are not contaminated in any way but i will ensure nothing else will happen to them and you ladies can raise them under my supervision and protection" he said "this means i will be a p e teacher here but i am also a guardian of all who are in the end class also those who graduate will also be given an opportunity to follow their dreams once they leave school as compensation for what they endured" he added then turned to hanna who seemed in the theors of her blood lust "korosensei also wont be harmed hanna nor will you or you child"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:21 am

She showed no sadness, her eyes showed no type of emotion. As miss angle explained to hanna about he government, about her children, about basicly every thinf she talked to Korosensei about. As there alone they spoke to one another, hanna didn't like thi, she wanted her child safe and okay, not hurt in anyway. It brought her a hate deeo down in her soul knowing the government might end up hurting her child.. while the spoke. Sammy was still a sleep relaxed in his lap, his core tentacles wraping around her sleepy frame as he lay her down to sleep on the bed , the female red head slosly opennher pink eyes at her teacher"you woke me up... also I need to ask a question... do you. Really care about me?" She asked in her sleepy state as there is a large chance of hsr not remeberinf this.

While hanna and miss angle spoke miss angle got dressed and open the door bringing in there quote in quote gym teacher as miss angle looked over at him."so sir do you mind crossing herboff the list.. followed by ... we need to talk... about Korosensei.. we need to cancel that experiment plan.. " she said as she wasnt in charge of it but rather he is.((play as him please)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:45 pm

his face blue told her he was sad after everything he had heard his non-moving smile belied his depressed and sad emotions "listen to her Hanna" he said and looked towards miss angle "please explain to her im confused and might not say it right" he said then he left in one of his tentacles he used chalk to pick up and hold the green anti him knife angel held to his neck moments before on one tentacle while his core ones carried the sleeping Sammy to another room like the nurses office next door he closed the door after he left and let Hanna and angle use his office to let her explain everything since he was not sure he could
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Miss angle listen to his , his words didn't cound calm like always but morenas a bag. He baged her to protect hanna, hes bagging her to help there children, she even felt his tentacles moving her hips tightly against his body , miss angle couldn't handle it any more. She pulled a anti knife from her bra and ponited twords Korosensei neck followed by aadeep loving kiss."shut up... I dont do favors for people.. you should know this! " She grawed tryjng not to yell to load to wake up Sammy. Then miss angle pushed his tentacles away from her hips droping thebknife to ths side."... I can't belive am doing this... I'll help younand hanna.. I'll do somthing.. I have fucking fallin in love with you..." she pressed her hand onnher forhead havinf a head ack as she never thought she would love his creature. She knows once she gives birth to her child and sams with Sammy's, thinfs arnt going to be well, there going to check there DNA and see if there human or not. But miss angle knows dame well there going to donmore." Fuck.." she slowly got up and got dressed . As hanna followed her lover copy down the hall to the ofice now seeing a upset miss angle and a sleeping Sammy followed by a worryed kyou"kyou?" She asked as the door closed behindnher for privatey."what's going on?" Hanna asked then miss angle added"your going to be on a watch full eye, by me and the government... you habe a 6 million dollars bounty on your head.. so the government is going to remove that.. but as long as you stay put.." she added then hanna sigh softly looking st Korosensei"dear?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:44 pm

he nodded he summoned the afterimage with Hanna to bring her to them he then held angel trusting her, hoping he could. "please help me keep an eye on Hanna, she is with child again i doubt anyone will hunt her if they know she is having my child. the government will remove the bounty just for a chance to get the child even if it may not be mine. but like you said they will only believe their eyes and not me she is only around half what you both are maybe more, however you and Sammy will give birth before she will so they will target both of you first." he said giving angle an apologetic squeeze. not ever had he asked for help but he had not needed it until now.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Angle snuggled her body agest his body and thouht for a moment as her cold souless eyes looks up at the celling, "mm.. I could try... but its not going to be easy" she turned her head alittle tk the side feeling a bit bad for the male as he lost his first son, and hearing him say that how he felt his child in his hands , lifeless brought her to breath heavly "its not your falt it was hanna, she didn't think of the safety of nkt just her self but for others.. followingthat, I know what your saying ... " then she shook her heas lightly moving her naked arm under hdr back neck followed by her other resting on her large mounds of fleash" you know there human, but they don't, and they would rather ee it than belive it from athe same male there trying to kill... " she listened closely and now she was abit curious on what he was about to say. She wanted to kknowbut she just brushed it off her shoulders".. sir, you may have two pregnant women barring you a child soon, you need to keep a close eye on hanna... she has a high bounty on her head... its not as big as yours , but it's close to yours... me followed by your friend has been keeping an eye on her... for safety.. we only watch her out side the school no were else." She added giving him all the information she can to him. "Once she wakes up talk to her parents... I'll take care of her.. once again.. il see what I can do for you att his moment.. but it might not be pritty.." she finished reasting her hand on his head pating it slightly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

"lets say i suspected it.... with what the principle told me... and i know i signed up to be a teacher again and had to sign a teaching contract but i did not agree to my offspring to become experiments Sammy alread told me her parents threaten to take her child away she don't want that none of us want that i will do all in my limited powers to make sure they are all safe all of those here who are going to bear me children" he kissed her forehead "angel you work for them you know their loopholes besides taking you three away from his planet is there any way i can save hem and let you all keep the lives you carry i was born human i still have human genes all the children i touched feel human to me none feel abnormal even my first one that died was human when he was lifeless in my hand" he said "so i doubt they will be special it might be different if...." he trailed off shaking his head not really wanting to go down that road not now maybe not ever, least not after what angel had said but he still had no other punishment for rei except to travel the road the women in his arms walked down with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:13 pm

As the teacher helps studys the students with his clones as they helped them with studdy for there test. But miss angle didnt really wanted to stay there, as nos shd hade to, feeling his core tentacles wraped around hsr hips as hd pulled hdr close as he was in the middle of two beautiful pregnant women. Now holdjng his children, miss angle has trained her body and mind way before he was pregnant so she knows hos to bd relaxed as shd layed on her back removing her suit as she was nos wearing a lace bra, and her bottom dress suit. Folding it nicely she put it on the chajr next tk her, as hd got a good look at her breast and her large belly, with his first daugher. Shd slowly closed her eyes as well, as he brought her bkdy cllset to his"okay.. also I might as well say this, you know about the promiss your made to the government correct? You know hey just have you here to see if your children can get the samd powers as you or stronger for them to keep them and use there for experiraments right?" She asked him, as he didnt knkw this, as hdr eyes wide as he pulled her bkdy tight closer to his but it didn't hjrt her belly judt her hips."umm.. did.. you knoe this? You sighed a contract with them and-" hsr words cut out when she saw his face and sigh"so you did knoe.." she said holding her belly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Koro-sensei wasn't asleep he was just resting beside Sammy he gently brought miss angle beside him "let them self study this once" he replied holding both of them in his arms "i told her i would be with her i am not going until she wakes up my afterimages, duplicates, clones or whatever you wish to refer them as can help the students study" he said.

meanwhile in class each student had a duplicated version of Koro-sensei which meant he could remain with the two women in his office, be with Hanna, help the students study, and still go after the ones that went home. in essence he could do any teacher or humans dream and actually be in many places at the same time.

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 TCxCack
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Sammy layed there as her voice soften"if you mind... stayinf close to me.. before I sleep... and.. I dont have a name for my son.." she said softly as her baby is only 6in half mouths. She layed there on the bed as her lover layed close to her in the smaller bed, hsr arms around his as she relaxed her belly on his body, after a while she feel asleep, intk a deep welcoming sleep. As she was in deep sleep miss angle open the door and walked in, as she took a few steps in she watched the two sleep together, it was cute, but somthing deep inside her told hsr other wize, as she rubed her baby girl bding the same amount of Sammy's being 7mouths. The room was rather quite other thsn the sodt music playing in the back round, she walked twords Korosensei as he could tell it was her by the hard hiting sounds of her high heals"Korosensei" she whispered shacking his shoulder,not wanting to wakr up Sammy."I'll watch hdr.. you have to go to class.. alot of the students left home , but a few needed to study for there test... " dhe added kissing him on the forhead.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:38 pm

he held he hand when she said his name letting her know he was there turning down the music before he spoke so she could hear him 'what is it Sammy?" he asked. a he changed he zen sounds to the sound of the ocean with classical music like Beethoven's moonlight sonata.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Sammy took soft breaths as he said she might be in labor that scared her evsn more, but as he said she needed to remain calm. As the music turned on shd slowly closed her eyess, placeing her hand on each side of her body relaxeing, as she said a few words calming hsr body and mind, shd layed back and breath and relax while the music played, it didnt help the pain to go away, but it manged to calm her body, her mind whdnt blank, almost like she feel asleep but she wasn't, she hard her teacher speak afew words about calming down, but the music over powered it. Her eyes was nos fully closed , as she was at a state of relaxe. Thinking only of the ocean waves, and her runing across the beach with her nee son, and first son, was it already time fkr her to give birth? She didnt know, the winter brake is already over and eas now the nrw year, yes a few mkre mouths before he losses a few of his students, some of them he will see next year or in summer school because of bad grads, and reapplying for new classes. Her lags was relaxed followed by her body, as she spoke softly"Korosensei?" She asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:29 pm

she was almost due he sighed and watched her as she rested "i'll take care of everything right now your health is priority one it hurts maybe from the stress or you could be in labor just close your eyes and relax think of good things forget your parents and everything stressing you out for right now" he turned on some soothing zen music "focus on your center breathe in..." he takes a breath to show her how he wanted her to do it "hold then release and count 1...2... 3..." he said and exhaled wanting her to do the deep breath exercise too help her relax
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:09 pm

Sammy layes her back on the wooden chair taking heavy breaths from her sons continuing kicking and hurting her in away that brought her to grunt in pain. As she felt his tentecles enter her tight pusspy and was now craseing his unborn son to calm him down, she took a deep breath rubbing her belly from the pain he was giving her . As she added"I'm calm.. And I don't need to be here korosensei, am not that type of person to just sit here and do nothing.. Also what about my parents? At lest tell them I'll be here for a week.. And ouch!" She cut her words out as her son moved around as korosensei moved his tentecle to the side as it made it stop the pain. She looked at him and sigh as she couldn't fight back with him, he won ." Fine!" She added as she slowly got up as she still felt his larger tentecle still in her womb holding her unborn baby. He layes her nicely on the bed as she asked him to strip her of her school uniform, now she was in her panties and bra which was much more confuble for the young mother, as she took a deep heavy breath of cold air." Am ... In pain... Why does he hurt so much!?" She wine holing her belly as her baby was moving in the wrong way which only caused the student pain. "ahh... It hurts " she moaned as she took a few heavy breaths after a matter of moments he calm down and she layes on her back slowly closing her eyes to rest "just talk to them... Please..." She said , panting heavy. As what happen is that she was so stressed out that she didn't relaxe and her muscles tighten up hurting the baby which was hurting her back, and thanks to korosensei tentecles he manged to stop the baby from getting hurt but it just cause more pain twords Sammy, the pain stopped and she relaxed on the bed he pulled out ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 Tumblr_nn7zw3yNdR1rluhlpo1_500

"okay, yes I want you to tell them the truth... Just don't tell them your ... A tentacle genetically altered human" Koro sensi winked to her "of course not. that is our little secret." he replied. then she said that since she was having his child he should know about her and her family "you do not need to tell me" he said sensing she seemed uncomfortable with it "but i want you to know." she replied then began her tale.

" My mother is a drunk, and my father works for privet banks for rich and powerful people, my mother used to work as a police women, till she got drunk at her job and got fired. My mother doesn't really care.. But my father does.. Being an only daughter.. Is hard, and lonely, and depressing , it doesn't help to have a mother that doesn't seem to care... My mother got  divorce from my father.. And they had to fight over me every so often, until they stopped caring all together and just left me home with money saying..." Pausing to imitate her mother she replied with ohhh don't worry here have some money and do the fuck ya want then her voice returned to normal and she continued "I should be great full she doesn't give a shit but I do give a shit! but i wanted to warn you. Be ready if they fight while your there because they haven't seen one another in years!"

When she finished her story and wincing a few times during it he reached one of his arms up through her clothes and into her pussy straight to her womb and caressed his son to calm him then he used his core ones to rub her back and calm her "i will be ready to seperate them if needed but right now you need to calm down too much stress isnt good for you or the life inside you" h e said and stretched one of his other arms to the couch and pulled out the hide a bed then grabbed a futon from the closet "for now you will rest i am excusing you from all your classes and you are to remain here for the next few weeks where you will be away from the stress at home. he said and his look told her he would not take no as an answer.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 5:10 pm

She layes her back on the wooden chair and was lost in thought , she was abit frighten on how her family reaction will be when they see that there wonky daughter had sex with a teacher, and is having his first son. The mother and father is abit happy there daughter is having a son, but also upset and angry to see there daughter pregnant. Sammy sigh and nodes lightly "okay, yes I want you to tell them the truth... Just don't tell them your ... A tentecle genetically altered human " she added touching his tentecles and moved them around as if they where jello. Sammy might as well tell him about her parents, and her life. She griped the side of the chair slowly getting up as it was hard to get up with a baby in her belly, as she got some help from her senise . The hair hair female picked up the wooden chair and picked it up and carried it with her hands on the top part of the chair as the lags of the chair dragged across the floor making a loud sound as the wooden part of the chair left some marks on the clean wooden floor. Pulling it next to her lover, she slowly sat down playing her hands on his lap, next to his many lags ."korosensei," and this is where she began about her and her life" since am going to have your baby... I might as well tell you about my self and family" she added as she took a deep breath not liking to talk about her self nor about her family but he is now part of her family.

She has told him about her self being a strong proudly confidence women. That would do any thing for her friends, even getting her self into trable in the end because of it, and that's what made her end up in e class. She cared for other and wanted to help users to much that she didn't take care of her own needs and grads causing her to fail. One day she wishes to work for the FBI and find clues . It's something she would enjoy doing. A heavy sigh left her lips as she looked into his white ord like eyes with her soft pink eyes as she talks about her family now." My mother is a drunk, and my father works for privet banks for rich and powerful people, my mother used to work as a police women, till she got drunk at her job and got fired." She paused ." My mother doesn't really care.. But my father does.." She rubbed her belly calming her baby as he was kicking so much , making her feel sick. "Being an only daughter.. Is hard, and lonely, and depressing , it doesn't help to have a mother that doesn't seem to care... My mother got divorce from my father.. And they hade to fight over me every so often, until they stopped carrying all to get her and just left me home with money saying " she stopped and moked her mothers voice "ohhh don't worry here have some money and do the fuck ya want" she paused once again as she wasn't the one to cry easily " I should be great full she doesn't give a shit but I do give a shit!" She yelled then her baby moved around making her sick once again. " ehh.. Just saying.. Be ready if they fight while your there because they haven't seen one another in years!" She added as she layes her head back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Koro-sensei touched her hand in comfort to ease her fear while she spoke he rubbed it gently and listened to her as she told him what had been bothering her "my family... My mother and father.. They do not accept me and this child... There angry I got pregnant I didn't tell them with who... But they said if they don't talk to the man that gave me this child... They'll take him away from me. I don't wish for them to take this child from me... Even if I have to move out.. But I cant because am only 17. Can you speak with them?" he never stopped rubbing the back of her hand with his one 'finger' after she said can you speak with them? He nodded "sure, Sammy. i will indeed speak with them. should i also tell them i am the father? i will if that helps you." he replied. now he knew normal teachers could not do what he did, but he was given this task specifically. & by now he had assumed the government wanted him to breed to see what would happen & if his offspring would be human like he used to be or genetically altered like he is now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Her eyes was lost in the mirror, she can't believe what she sees, she sees a different women, she covered her mouth as she backed away, so very happy at what he did to her body, hair, and apprentice even her own mother didn't know who she was at first, until jix said it was all thinks to her lovly teacher 'korosensei ' NASA is watching full view of the government every move, so if they make one small thing nasa will take them and sue them for what they can pull out of there own ass. Now as a teacher to this high school, and was told if he wanted to stay to make love to every student and to keep there spirits up, as there the ones making the school look bad.

Sammy closed the door behind her and sat down , she was glad he touched her large swollen belly, as his eyes opened up happy about giving him a son, Sammy layes her back on the wooden chair as she rubbed her belly, he said to tell her what's wrong? Or to speak what's on her mind she looked down abit scared"my family... My mother and father.. They do not accept me and this child... There angry I got pregnant I didn't tell them with who... But they said if they don't talk to the man that gave me this child... They'll take him away from me" she said as her voice shook then her eyes light up her soft pink eyes looking into his showing pride in her soul"I don't wish for them to take this child from me... Even if I have to move out.. But I cant because am only 17. " as she told the truth she looked into her teachers eyes and the eyes of the same man that gave her this birthday gift. "Can you speak with them?" She asked in a soft kind voice but it was also loud showing that she wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 am

korosensei knew jix was upset for smashing her phone but she never got a chance to give him a talking to for he gave her a makeover and made jix look like a model but she did not find that out until much later. he never remembered what happened 7 years ago he did know he was ready to die to save the world and his beloved students and it seemed only right that they deal the final blow but it never happened something changed he never knew what but even though his body was to explode in march that year he realized that never happened either after given a reprieve for new life after the students graduated he disappeared and went under the radar experiencing everything earth had to offer and living every day like it was his last. then missing his job he returned but the principle said he had to teach high school kids since that was the only position open. Koro-sensei accepted and thanked his good friend but there was a catch... the principle said to him he was to make love to every student in e class and warned him that if he was hired he be under the scrutiny of NASA and the government and there may come a time when they would attempt to kill him. the principle told him that even if that happened to love the students and help hem make their last years in E class the best

when jix got home she discovered that besides the tentacle loving her teacher gave her- her sensei did to her when he gave her his makeover, and what it did to her entire appearance. she looked like Eugenie Bouchard the Canadian Beauty. even though she had large breasts for her small frame he made her look stunning.

the next day came and while miss angle taught english he sat in his office relaxing and reading the paper no one knew what his thought were or what he was thinking but he put the paper down as Sammy entered and delivered the papers miss angle gave her. before she left she closed the door and asked to speak with him. "speak with me, but of course" he said his face color that familiar pink when ever he was smitten about something and he saw Sammy flush when she realized it was her that changed his color. after she closed the door behind her and took a seat she felt her baby kick and instantly on reflex covered the spot. Koro-sensei saw this and moved to her and felt up her baby bump. As doing so brought a smile and sight of happiness to her face then she said her next two words "love him?" Him she was bearing a son Kyou eyes lit up "of course" he said then asked her if all was well both at school and at home and told her she could tell him anything.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:29 am

Jix let our a loud almost sad yellow , yelling "why" as she saw her phons being crushed. She pouted and was about to leave but the nwxt momsnt she was pulled by force into the room where Korosensei is and closed he door behind her. Once that nos she felt in top speed, hsr teacher cleaning her up then pulled her close to him. Hanna watched jix and gave her a nasty look, then looked away from her before sighing softly. "I understand.. it will happen.. but just as long as your alive.. it will not happen... because I love you so much.. and it will hurt to much too hurt you.."(jix) my hands relaxed on my hand , by breast are abit to large on my smaller body, as I heard Korosensei and miss riki talk.. it brings me interest. I cant help but get drawn into there love circle, am still pissed about him braking my phone! I fave him a sawor look and now.. I see. Hanna is pregnant, and there is a love interest going between them. But why is Korosensei fuckinf around with the kids? It didnt make sence to me. I fekt my heart sink seeing the sadness in his eyes, even though he has the same expression all the time. Normaly ibwould yell and giving him a none stop talking war. But thinfs changed, I needed uo being naked as with hanna as she blushed too when naked, and now the next thing was I was being fucked hard by my teacher again, not just me, but his lover hanna.((hanna))hes right , unlike Korosensei shes scared that once I turn I turn, I do give this female a upset look, but I didnt care I hold my lover close, as my headt skip a bet wanting to kiss him.. I rub my belly, as the twins I'll be having soon lives in there. It brought happyness to my heavy heart. He asked me a questions if rei still loved me because of how cute I am, I reply with only a node. Next his fimallyer touch wrap around my body, maming moan softly as i hear from jix, as this tentacles sex between me and jix didn't last untill last night as he fucked us none stop .

The next day, as Hanna came home to her kitten and her new job. As with jix when to her home livinf with a nice family, jix is normaly that loud and proud girl, she would enjoy being a girl scout learder for young girls. 7years ago in the same class E-class Korosensei death was marked down for March , but that didn't happen nkt because of his students not wantinf to hurr him, it was because the government plan there finale plan didn't work, the saltie up in space to shoot dosn the forcefield to trap the teacher and then the next part of the plan was to tell the world what he is and whonis he. But ir back fired, the united force followed by NASA saw this project and quckly cancel this place. As the united force and NASA thought they where making a boam type silite , shuting it down the government didn't do there plan and let Korosensei live nother day, but that didnt mean they would let him live, now the government was under watch from NASA and the united force. But his pasted students was happy to see there octopus type teacher see them graduate, but then they wonder, where he whent ? For the past 7years he has been sailing around the world, not using any of his powers he wanted to see the full world himself. After thoughts 7years he missed his school teaching job and return as a teacher, but sadly there was no spots for junior high, but rather for high school. Still habing the bounty over his head, same follows by Hanna no riki. ((Changed it up this makes abit more sence to me dear I hope u like this idea betternovo ))

The next day miss angle was teaching the class with a rather nice size belly, Sammy is pregnant too but she has been having some trable st home, once her family found out about her beinf pregnant she has been treated different and unfairly. She stat there and took notes while miss angle writ on the chack bord, while she writ down some English words she asked Sammy to go and give Korosensei some of her students homes word to grade, Sammy did her job and picked them up and taking them over to Korosensei office, once they she placed it on the desk and rubed her large belly as she was pregnant with his child."umm.. " she closed the door behind her and took a sit"sir, acan we speak?" She asked her baby kick as Korosensei fekt up her baby bump. As doing so brought a smile and sight of happyness "love him?" She asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:29 am

he gave her a gentle squeeze as she said wha the feared most "i accepted that you was a killer hanna but just like you dont want to lose me i do not wi... he then stopped at an odd sound and picked up jix's phone in the hall and crushed it '"its not good to do tat young jix" he said and punished her severly by giving her a makeoover then brought he r in "this is why it scares me last time you wanted to kill rei and another boy for hurting me this time you threated your own life and the lives inside you i an scared of it because i fear what you will do while in it, i fear that one day i wont sna you out of it and as you just said i far losing the sweet opart of you" he said he hen gave them both some sensei loving "jix this is only between all of us but even if you tell i doubt rei can use that against me since he loves the sweet hanna and never seen her blood lust side like i have" he turned to hanna "he hasnt right?" he asked her his arms doing the work of ten men on he two women even if he can not have a release he could give them theirs
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 2:20 am

She layed her head back and looked twords her lover, as he said he will check ,and think of some names. As hanna smiled "you have to think of some  soon because, your going to have mis angles child, and Sammy's..." she slowly roled her hand up and down his tentacles holding them close. As now the big thing, this surpized her abit."wait.. it scares you.?." it was true her blood lust side lasted longer, and she knows if she lasted a bit longer she would have killed someone.. or her self.."also its okay, don't be sorry, it work didn't it?" She added now she was lost in thought, wanting to have sex with her lover but couldn't."don't be sad... or scared.. you shouldn't have made love to me.. now you know am a killer .. and one day my blood lust will take over.. losing me.. forever.." she said softy slowly closing her eyes jix covered her mouth in shook as she was so into the confusion, then she stopped her phone making a loud noise as she picked it up Koro-sensei picked up her phone as she was now caught read handed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 1:20 am

Kyou never confessed his love right then to her. but he did comfort the woman who loved him deeply. for rei did speak that much true, he did love everyone in his class. Hanna knew that though she also knew they shared a bond that needed no words. Kyou non-moving smile tilted at the names she had "I will have to think of some" he told her lately names had been the last thing on his mind. Kyou puckered his lips like when he whistled and returned her kisses "sorry i made you cry... that was not the intention i wanted. i just wanted you to snap back to yourself. every time you turn like that  it scares me." he said low to her he fears one day she turn and he lose her loving side forever but he also fears what may happen while she is in that state this time she was in it longer and it took something extreme to snap her out of it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 pm

The female student didn't say a word, as she pulled him closer into his soft imbrase. Kissing his smile she hold him close."you... made me cry.. I thought.. you didnt love me.." as she fekt his core tentacles rubing her baby bump shd smirked and kissed his smile once again."umm, if girls linda, if boy damachi "shs blushed skftly"got any names if we end up with two boys or two girls?" She asked laying back agnest his soft male form. As one of the female students was walking by and over heard Korosensei with hanna and that was jix. Shs hid behind a wall and heard them speak, as she pulled out a recorder and pressed play to record there confession.as hann added"so.. I can just imagine you playing with yojr son, I always wanted a boy.." she smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasination Classroom - Mature   Assasination Classroom - Mature - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasination Classroom - Mature
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next