Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A choice to be made - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:25 pm

A choice to be made - Page 4 Feral_lunge_by_wargreymon43-d88ekdg
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir sighed happily as she giggled to his remark to always having his cum inside her. He watched her begin to play with her boobs, which he began to grind his hips into her. Since they were already coupled together and moist, it took no time to exprience that pure bliss from where they left off. "They are both pups around us wolves, and babies around humans. I'll know what you mean when you ask me for pups" he said as he groped her large breasts. He growled at her protectively. "Oh, I'll definately keep you warm" he said as he kept up his slow pace as they cuddled together. He winked at her. "I'm sure you'll do fine...I eat raw meat for pete's sake" he said before he pulled her up to give her a chance to kiss him over the nose. "How bad do you really want pups?" he asked curiously.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:03 pm

She smiled as he pet her hair. Lorelei giggled when Fenrir said his cum would always be inside her. I hope we do. She thought to herself when he said they'd have a lot of sex. "A lot of milk huh?" She said as she playfully messed around with her boobs. She blushed though when he said she had perky tits. "Oh Fenrir, I can't wait to have... pups? Babies? What would I call them if I'm a werewolf? And yes, I am so looking forward to winter. Will you promise to keep me warm?" She cuddled a little more as if it already were winter. "I wouldn't say i'm that good, but yeah, I will."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir grinned as he felt their cum churn withing Lorelei's tight innards. He instinctively began to caress her hair as she rested her head upon his massively broad chest. He was just now realizing how much she was satisfied in their enguagement. He snickered as she said that she prefered that it was his saliva in her body not some other wolf's. "Well...you'll always have my cum inside you" he said before he gave her a deep seductive growl. "Mmmm...cause we're definately going to have sex a lot..." he said. He cleared his throat as she asked why her boobs were so big. "Werewolf babies need a lot of milk...I'm not really sure...each transition is different for each person. Though your tits look amazingly perky for being to big" he complimented her. He blushed when she said she thought that she was just assuming that he had finally hit puberty. He laughed at this. "Nah...puberty hit me young...transformations start happing towards the end" he said before he cleared his throat. "So...are you looking forward to winter with me? All this cuddling and warmth?" he asked before he licked his lips. "Are you up to cooking for me? I heard you're pretty good at it" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:54 am

(Sorry, meant to put werewolf, not vampire.)

As she readjusted herself onto his shaft, Lorelei heard and felt the squish of their cum. She rested her head upon his chest, smiling. She absolutely adored Fenrir. "That stupid jerk. If I ever see that wolf again, I'm gonna punt it halfway to Egypt! If anyone's spit is gonna be flowing inside me, I want it to be yours." She said. Okay, so that sounded a little weird... seriously Lorelei, you can do better. She thought to herself. When he said that her human form would change a bit, she replied, "That would explain why I'm taller and more muscular. But why are my tits so freaking huge!? And no, I never would have guessed. I simply thought you had finally hit puberty." she joked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:57 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir groaned as she readjusted herself feeling his member slide around inside her as she did so. He nodded when she confirmed that it must have happened during the attack in the forest. He paused for a moment about the comment of the werewolf's saliva being in her bloodstream. "Um...a vampire? You won't become a vampire now that you're a werewolf" he said. He cleared his throat about the question in her human form changing. "Well you're human form will adapt some manifestations of your wolf...although you'll have it less severe than I do" he said before he chuckled. "You mean you never would have figured that I was a werewolf with my extra hairiness and big muscles?" he asked as he rubbed her back tenderly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Lorelei smiled as he flipped them over, which afterwards she readjusted herself so his shaft was sitting perfectly inside of her. "If that's the case, then it must have been when I was attacked in the forest... Which means his saliva is in my bloodstream! Eww, gross!" She shivered at the thought of another wolfs spit flowing inside her veins. "but how would I eventually become a vampire? Last I checked, I was human. And yes I do have a question. Will being a werewolf change me in my human form at all?"as she asked, she snuggled into his fur.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir nodded when she asked if he really thought so. "Yea...I've done it a couple of times" he said as he grabbed a hold of her and flipped them around to she was on top of him this time without his member slipping out of her hungry lips. Fenrir cleared his throat. "Well...there could be a couple things...like if we kissed while you had a sore in your mouth that could do it...or if that werewolf who attacked you licked their paws" he said. He shrugged. "You'd eventually become a werewolf...right?" he asked. He flipped the blankets over them so they would be private if anyone were to walk in on them cuddling while in coitus. "Do you have any questions for me?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:30 pm

"you really think so?" She thought it was pretty interesting that arousal was what caused her to transform, but she still wasn't sure why she transformed... "Yes, I plan to use you as my fuzzy little bed tonight." She said playfully. "But I'm still confused about something... Why did I transform into a werewolf? Last I checked, I was human."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir kept his great cock inside her enjoying the warm and closeness he got with it. He paused for a moment as she said that it may be because of her transform for the first time. "I'm thinking maybe you transformed too soon...you know...when we get very aroused or any intense emotions, we tend to transform. Since I satisfied you, you reverted back to your human form. If we ever get romantic like that again, I'll be sure to make sure no one is watching" he said. He held her up close to him as they cuddled. "Yea...we can do this as many times as you like" he said before he stroked the side of her face. "So...are you up for using me as your bed?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:20 pm

She sighed in relief knowing he was fine. His cock, still inside her, felt great, and she almost didn't want it to come out. He was right, she probably would be in massive pain had they did it with her in human form. "Maybe it's because I just turned for the first time?" She asked, giggling when he licked her. "And as for me staying, I'm sure my parents won't mind." She was relieved to know she wouldn't get pregnant after that. Though it hadn't dawned on her that that could happen until he asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir laughed and shook his head as she asked him if she hurt him. "Don't worry about it...a big bad wolf like me can take a little roughing up" he said before he looked away embarassed. "I was kind of liking it" he said as his wounds were healing up rather quickly. He smirked seeing that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure with his wolfman cock still in her pussy. "In case you haven't noticed...our bodies are a lot more resilient than humans. I can only imagine how much pain you'd be in right now if you were human" he said before he stroked his chin. "That's strange...you should have reverted to a more human like form...not a human completely...the moon is still out" he said before he cleared his throat. "You'll transform again tomorrow night on the waning full moon" he said before he licked her cheek lovingly. "I would love for you to stay an extra night" he said before he gulped. "Are you worried about becoming pregnant at all?" he asked. He was mindful that this would appear to be very fast for humans, but it was natural for werewolves. "I'm not trying to scare you...and you aren't in heat so you aren't likely to get pregnant from this" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:28 pm

She smiled as he said he'd protect her. She had reverted to her human form again, but she looked a little different now. She seemed to be taller, leaner, and more muscular than before, a side effect of her transformation possibly. "Yes, I do, though it was hard to get control of myself... Did I hurt you at all?" She noticed a few claw marks on his throat, though they were healing quickly. He didn't revert all the way, and his cock, still pretty big, felt great inside her now human pussy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir knew that she spoke the truth about the sex being great as she had orgasmed just before he sealed the deal with his puppy making juice. As the juice swam around into her womb, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her and began to cuddle her in a loving embrace. "I love you so much...I won't let anyone hurt you and live to tell the tale!" he said in a dominant yet protective voice. He had never experienced this side of him before, but it felt so natural to him. He truely felt like an alpha male. He watched her carefully as she reverted slowly after he sated her primal needs. He felt her get tighter around his member, which he began to revert some to keep the sensation as pleasurable instead of uncomfortable. "So...what are your thoughts? Do you like being a werewolf so far?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:25 pm

She screamed out in ecstasy when she came. But it wasn't until he came that she really enjoyed the sensation of his warm love juices swimming around inside of her. Panting, Lorelei managed to say, "Th-that... was... great!" Her entire body was trembling, and now it was official: they were together forever. Or however long werewolves lived. Whichever came first. She gave him a kiss on the lips, still holding him tightly, as the pleasure of his cock continued to ravage her body. After a minute, she began to slowly change back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir growled a little more dominantly. He was curious how she was adjusting to the werewolf life as he made great love to her. He grinned evilly when she screamed in pleasure and held onto him tightly. "Oh, you're really catching on, aren't you?" he asked as he picked up his pace knowing now that she was really enjoying herself. "Mmmm...you're really great at this" he said as he kept up his claws up and down her body to keep her aroused. Eventually they reached their peak and Fenrir went completely wild on her jerking her whole body into his crotch with his great mighty arms as he held onto her shoulders. He tensed up and leaned into her face as he finally unleashed his load into her innards while they suddenly became stuck in a love knot. He gulped not experiencing this before, but what ever happened, he could feel their heart beats melt together. He panted heavily looking deeply into her eyes lovingly before he stroked her face. "How was that my shewolf?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

She licked him on the cheek, which was a little weird to her. God how being a werewolf was strange! His monster dick had indeed managed to all fit, surprising her that her pussy was big enough for it.She nodded when he said to add to the fun. She really enjoyed his nibbles. It wasn't until he started to thrust that she started to gasp a little. But when he hit her sweet spot, she screamed in pleasure. She held on to him as if for dear life, and nibbled on his ears. Apart from her screams and moans, the only noises were growls and squishes. His claws aroused Lorelei, and she ran hers through his hair. She had never had sex before, but DAMN! it was amazing! Her breasts jiggled as if they were Jello.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir could tell that she was impressed by his length, and also had some anxiety about it. He took it easy on her being able to sympathise with how much larger he was compared to his human form, or to any human form. He did not show any apprehension about mating her as he was fully confident that this would indeed all fit as it most certainly did. He growled at her seductively. "I'm glad to hear that...just don't be afraid to add things in too. It's not just me making love here" he said as he leaned in to nibble onto her neck and shoulders again. Fenrir began his thrusts into her being very gentle although if felt like he was probing around as if searching for that one magical spot listening for her to tell him if he found it or not. Once he did finally find it, he did began to go wild on her like the wolves they were. The sounds of squelching and squishing of their sex filled the air making him grin with amusement finding this to be very fun as well as very pleasing. He kept up the passion by running his claws over various parts of her body, and soon he got himself a perfect rhythm panting heavily. There was so much focus and feralness in his eyes as the huge male was putting all his effort into making his dear female achieve that one feeling that all females want to achieve...a feeling of ecstacy and bliss.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:24 am

Lorelei blushed at the sight of his cock. It did have some impressive length, and she thought it was gonna hurt getting speared by that monster. But when he slid it into her still virgin pussy, it made her gasp, but it didn't hurt. Probably because of the werewolf genes. She thought to herself. "It feels great. Go for it." She knew wolves were wild, but she always wondered how they were in bed... Lorelei did indeed hold onto Fenrir, as she didn't know what was gonna happen in during her first time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:20 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir looked her over, and he could tell that they were going to need a bigger bed once they were in their new home. He had a stroke of genius as he recalled that they had some abundant fur, so he brought her to the floor were there was more space. He went over to close the door as his member began to liberate itself from it's sheathe as she asked him what was he waiting for. What came out was a fat long member that would put even horses to shame. The alluring musky smell of his mighty glistening shaft filled the air as he approached her. "Oh, I'll get to it...be patient" he said before he made her spread her legs out. He reached down to find where her folds were relative to his member as he never had done this before. "You can hold onto me tight hun...this is going to be a ride for the both of us" he said. Once he found it, he guided his member in and stretched her out to fit his girth. He blushed at how nice her heartbeat, body heat, flesh and juices felt on his member. Their sexual organs matched like they were truely one, which he paused hoping to get some reassurence from his wife. "Um...how does it feel?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:02 am

She blushed as Fenrir picked her up. Sure enough, this was no dream. She was a werewolf, fur and all. But DAMN! She was huge! She felt like her body took up the entire bed. "If that's what you want to do, then what are you waiting for?" She loved Fenrir so much, and now she was just like him. Tall, strong, lean, and muscular. She wondered what life was gonna be like not being human anymore. And what was sex gonna be like!?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:55 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir chuckled to himself as he saw that Lorelei was now realizing that this was not a dream. Although he was not too concerned about her future as it was going to be with him. He decided to scoop her up into his strong arms and carry her to his room. "How about we go back and cuddle with each other? Would you like that?" he asked. He was also having some urges build up to mate her. His parents were very pleased to see that Lorelei was going to be in control, and they hoped Fenrir would help her adjust to her new life as a powerful and efficient killing machine. It was a delicate operation to fit them through the doorway, but he finally set her in his big comfy bed. "Hun...You're going to be fine" he said before he brushed the side of her face. "It's a fortunate thing we are enguaged and you are with me now. You mustn't worry about other people finding out" he said before he started rubbing her sides. "You are a very attractive werewolf hun...I'm glad to have you for my bride" he said before he lowered his hand to her hip as he nibbled into her neck. "I...I...I really want to make love to you and make you feel all better" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:34 am

Lorelei finally began to calm down. "Fenrir... Wh-what happened to me?" Lorelei was glad she had control of herself now, but it didn't change the fact that she had become a werewolf. She began to feel all around her now furry body. I'm a werewolf! It almost felt like a dream. But now there was a problem... What would happen if her father found out about this!?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:40 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's tail wagged as he saw that she was getting through to her, although he looked and sounded very different. The only thing that remained the same was his intoxicatingly alluring scent. He chuckled at her swipe and charge towards him, so he embraced her having no fear of being bitten or scratched at. He rubbed her back tenderly and just as he did before nibbled her shoulder and neck. It was something that was done based off his inner wolf instincts. He growled into her ear once more before giving it a light tug with his teeth. "Relax...let me take care of my beautiful shewolf" he said firmly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 am

Though she was still having trouble controlling herself, she managed to say "Fenrir?" before attesting to attack out of fury again. Fenrir's parents watched as Lorelei tried to gain control of herself. She charged at Fenrir again, but was met with a hug instead of an attack, slightly confusing her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir helped Lorelei along with her transformation as he watched her grow into a much larger werewolf than he had anticipated. He was definately attracted to her, but she was bigger than him at this point. After she lost control of herself and pinned him to the wall, he grinned growing into a ten foot tall behemoth. She could no longer wrap her entire hands around his neck as he was a foot taller than her with a much more sturdy build. He could not transform any farther, but he was quite the impressive male to say the least. He growled at her, but he was more friendly to her as he placed his hands on her hips. He groomed the side of her face with his tongue to show his intentions being more as a mate than a threat. "Aren't you looking beautiful..." he complimented her as he looked deep into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next