Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

A choice to be made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:22 am

//I'm finally back
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow as he laid still. "Hey, you don't have to not do anything...just don't do too much!" she scolded him. She shook her head at him as she began to grind her hips into him. "I want to feel you moving inside me" she pleded with him.

Fenrir smirked at her. "Oh, I plan on mating you the whole night" he said before he rubbed her shoulder. "You been wanting a pup right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Fang smirked. "Hehe, alright." He grinned, ignoring the obvious pain in his back from her nails. He gently caressed her breasts as he waited.

Lorelei smiled. "Oh do you baby?" she asked, looking up at him happily. "Anything planned for tonight my love?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:05 am

A choice to be made Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex let out a horrified scream as Fang stuffed his enormous werewolf cock into her human virgin hole. "Oh fuck!" she shouted before she dug her nails into his fur and gritted her teeth. "Easy! Easy! Easy! Fuck! You're so fucking huge!...lemme get used to you before you get all wild on me!" she warned him.

Fenrir murred as she sucked on his monsterous cock so eager and willingly. "I have so many things planned for you" he told her as he rubbed the back of her head.  

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:55 pm

Fang smirked and gently slid his cock into her pussy. "Damn, you're so tight! No matter, makes it better."

Lorelei smiled and sucked on his cock, wanting to do everything and anything she could for her one and only.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex blushed brightly as he tackled her to the ground and ripped her clothes off telling her that he was going to make her feel so good. "Um...well...are you going to do it big bad?" she asked. She looked into his eyes longingly as her insides burned like a hot furnace.

Fenrir watched her enter the bath, and he groaned loudly with satisfaction as she stroked him. "I need more than just some special treatment" he said in a gruff tone. He snarled as the veins in his member pulsated and fluid trickled down from the tip.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Fang couldn't hold back anymore and tackled her to the ground, ripping her clothes off and removing his own. "I'll make you feel so good."

Lorelei undressed and came in, noticing his huge cock poking out from the water. "Someone's in need of a special treatment" she said as she got in and began to gently stroke him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex nodded slowly at her. "I really do want to find out Mr. Wolf" she said timidly. She looked up at him and smiled with amusement as she waited for him to overtake her and claim her as his own.

Fenrir awaited in the bath tub fuming with deep sexual urges, and jutting forth from the water's surface was his huge thick werewolf cock gliming and throbbing in need. He let out a deep impatient growl. "Lorelei! Come" he said in a dominant tone.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Fang smiled. "You wanna find out?" he replied, inching closer to her beautiful body.

Lorelei blushed heavily. Her heart started racing, and she could feel her wolf form coming out.

Lorelei's father threw the vampire priest at a wall "I'm gonna have so much fun ripping your head off." He said with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:37 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex looked at him curiously. "Huh..." she muttered before she looked down at the table. "He's a strange one..." she muttered before she looks back up at him smiling. "So uh...do you uh...give good licks...if you know what I mean?" she asked as she crossed her legs and bit her bottom lip.

Ulf sighed heavily. "He wanted to kill you because you were not only very close to Fenrir, but your family is a very famous group of werewolf hunters" he said.

Fenrir rolled his eyes at him. "You aren't fooling anyone" he said before he looked at him annoyed. "That was your goal all along...but I'll promise you that as long as my family is here, your Master will have a hell of a hard time" he said. He looked at the other villagers sternly. "Someone has to go with him to assure that nothing goes wrong...I got to go check on my fiancee" he said before he left to go back inside his home. Once inside, he looked at Lorelei deeply. "I need you..." he said with lust. He walked into the bathroom and got the bath tub ready. He sighed heavily as he transformed into a huge werewolf and roared.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Fang sighed. "Yes, he does know." he replied, sitting back down at his plate. He looked into her eyes, wanting to find a way to calm them.

Lorelei continued watching the events unfolding outside. "Why would the priest do that? I haven't done anything wrong, have I?" she asked, still unaware of the fact he was a vampire.

The priest was sweating buckets now. He wasn't sure what to do. If he gave them any info, he would be killed. "I...I have no idea what you speak of! I... I work for... The lord..." he looked as more and more began to look at him like a freak. He couldn't escape. Having no other choice, he said, "Mark my words Fenrir Vanagandr, you and your family will regret tonight. Master Vin will bathe in the blood of this entire village, and mount your heads above his fireplace!" his voice and eyes were full of bloodlust, but before he could do anything, Lorleis father held him in a full Nelson, dragging him away. "thank you once again Fenrir for protecting my daughter."with that the two left for a secluded spot he used for his kills to clean them up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex looked at him blankly as she was trying to grasp what was going on. "What do you mean by pretty much your whole life? Does Fenrir even know you're a werewolf?" she asked. She waved him off. "Tch, I'm not that freaked out...If you wanted to hurt me...I wouldn't have saw it coming with my back turned on you like that" she said before she wondered if Fenrir was a werewolf too.

Ulf looked at her sternly. "That priest was wanting to kill you and blame Fenrir for it. Fenrir can hold his human form until midnight if need be...this doesn't look like it'll take long for me to be worrying about it" he said.

Fenrir crossed his arms over his chest, but he took the attack to convince the others that he was not a werewolf. He cringed and looked at his wound before he shook his head. "Hey...he's got information...remember that..." he said as he picked himself up. He sighed heavily. "Who are you associated with? I'm not talking about the church...who's in charge of your coven?" he said. Some of the villagers looked at him strangely. "What are you..." a merchant asked. Fenrir sighed. "Father told me about the market the vampires have...they pose as religious figures and kill villagers to fill a blood quota. Since they have authority, they will convince the town that a scapegoat was the perpetrator. Usually someone who knows too much or is a social outcast. My family wants to end the cycle of dischord and chaos" he said. The villagers gawked at him and then at Lorelei's father who was also shocked at how much it made sense. "So you think this vampire knows were the leader is?" he asked. Fenrir nodded. "You just got to find his motivation and give him incentive to speak. He's only following orders, He's not in a good situation in the first place" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Fang looked at Alex a little worried. "I've been this way pretty much my whole life." he replied. He went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. When he returned, she looked at him a little scared. "Please don't worry. I won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you. Just please relax." he said, hoping to comfort the troubled girl.

Lorelei had thankfully arrived at the house without anyone seeing her. She knocked and Fenrirs father opened the door, quickly pulling her inside so no one would see her. "Thank you. But what's going on out there?" she asked. She looked out the window to see the priest being surrounded by villagers. And among them was her father.

The priest Looked around as more and more of the village gathered. "th-there's a perfectly... Good explanation f-for that." he said shakily. He looked to the moon, which being full should have been making Fenrir transform, but he wasn't. Damn it, why isn't he changing!? he thought to himself. Enraged, he tried to attack him again, but in his rage forgot how fast he moved, and before he knew it he had Lorelei's fathers gun pointed directly at his face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:22 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex stared at Fang dumbfounded that the werewolf could speak, but also liked her cooking. She felt a bit light headed before she walked to a chair. "I think I need to sit down for a moment" she said before she gawked at the huge werewolf. "So...how long have you been a werewolf?" she asked. Fenrir looked at the priest annoyed. "I'm not going to allow you to attack me again...no human moves as fast as you did, and you don't move about during the daylight hours!" he shouted. To the priest's dismay, Fenrir did not transform. The villagers looked towards the priest noting that it was a full moon and there was proof needed from the priest. Fenrir crossed his arms. "I think you need to be explaining to us what's going on priest!" he shouted. Lorelei's father sighed believing Fenrir. "What should we do?" he asked. Fenrir shrugged. "Killing him won't solve the problem...he's clearly working for a higher up" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 3:46 am

Fang had been trying as hard as he could to make as little noise as possible. Once he sat down, he gulped and started to eat. The food was amazing, but Alex decided to turn around at that moment. Beads of sweat started forming on his face. In a slightly deeper voice, and wanting her to know the truth, he said, "You're a really great cook Alex."

Lorelei was out in the open, in her wolf form, and her dad right around the corner. If it hadn't been for Fenrirs sudden outburst, he would have turned that corner and shot his own daughter. Instead, he ran the opposite direction towards the sound of Fenrirs voice. With her father distracted, she ran behind the houses so she wouldn't be seen back to Fenrirs home.

As for the priest, he suddenly got very worried. Trying to find a way to escape, he frantically looked around, but to his demise, there was nowhere to run, as villagers began to surround the area. And none looked very happy. "The boy lies! I am no vampire! You should be trying to kill him! He's a werewolf!!!" he said, trying to divert their attention to Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex heard something heavy walk down stairs, which she was preoccupied with washing dishes. She turned around once she heard the plate of food being disturbed. "Is it good..." she said trailing off. She stared at the werewolf eating her cooking confused as to why he was not attacking her. "Hey! That's not yours! It's for Fang..." she said before she trailed off. She smacked herself in the forehead feeling stupid. "Is this some sort of prank? It's not funny!" she scolded him. Meanwhile Fenrir dodged a charge before he decided that it was the perfect oppertunity to draw attention to the priest. "HELP! The priest is a Vampire! He's trying to kill me and Lorelei!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Fang looked up at the moon, and began to feel his transformation coming along. In mere seconds he was in his true werewolf form. Oh Alex was gonna freak... Slowly, he came downstairs, praying to god she didn't cause a massive outburst.

As for the priest, he smiled devilishly, and charged lightning fast at Fenrir. Though he had missed, he turned around to get ready for another attack.

Meanwhile, Lorelei hid behind a wall, as her transformation had begun, and knowing for a fact she was being followed. But this time, it wasn't the priest... it was her father.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex continued to make his meal before she finished and piled it onto a large plate setting it down on the table. "Dinner's ready!" she shouted. Meanwhile Fenrir looked at the priest oddly. "The hell is wrong with you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm

"No, I'm sure. I want you to surprise me." Fang said. After his bath, he looked outside, and nearly cursed under his breath. He wanted her to surprise him, but if the moon was full, which it was, he was gonna wind up surprising her.

Meanwhile, Lorelei had heard Fenrirs voice behind her. But she didn't see him when she turned around. "Am I losing my mind now that I'm a wolf?" she asked to nobody. Thankfully nobody heard her, and she turned around to continue onwards.

As for the priest, he growled when he heard Fenrirs voice behind him. With a flash of his teeth, he turned to Fenrir and said, "I could ask you the very same thing, boy." He seemed to have a dark gleam in his eye, and if Fenrir didn't leave, he was gonna attack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex looked at Fang oddly when he told her that everything was fine. "Are you sure? Aren't you worried about me being responsible?" she asked as she began to cook up what ever she could find. She looked up at the sunset and the eventual moonrise. She sighed heavily beginning to go into daydream mode. "I wonder what Lorelei's up to?" she muttered. Fenrir got up and went to go find Lorelei as she was out for a while. He found her, but he found the priest stalking her as well. "Hey! what are you doing out and about!?" he called to the priest.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:37 pm

"Anything is fine." Fang said. As she started cooking dinner, he went to take his bath. He chuckled. She's so cute when she forgets. She's also really great for a first timer. He thought to himself. Meanwhile, Lorelei was on her way home, when she suddenly felt someone watching her. turning around, she looked, but saw nobody. Shrugging, she continued on home.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:01 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Later that day, Alex was just done from taking a bath after getting completely sweaty from their prior sex session. She was getting herself dried off, and she looked out the window. "Oh shit! I forgot all about dinner!" she shouted. She came out frantically and blushed. "What do you want to have to eat for dinner?" she asked. Meanwhile at Fenrir's house, Fenrir was watching his siblings play while his mother and Lorelei was getting dinner ready. His father was wrestling with his younger brother, and the young ones were wanting to get involved.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 pm

He cringed a bit as her nails dug into his back, but he gently nodded when she said for him to take control. As her hands ran up to his hard abs, he smirked and began to slowly thrust into her pussy. Within only two or three thrusts however, he felt a strange warm liquid trickle from his tip all the way down his shaft. And he knew that wasn't cum.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex saw him blushing to her comment about him being part horse. She gulped as he picked her up and slide her onto his massive staff. Her nose curled as her insides stretched out, which she dug her nails into his back. "Fuck! Take it easy!" she said before she blushed as he was now inside her. "Why don't you take control for a little...I love it when a man takes charge" she said before she reached up to feel up his chest.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Fang blushed as she said he was a big boy. Smirking a bit at her comment on him being part horse, he stopped her stroking, picked her up, and began attempting to slide her onto his now hard shaft. "If I'm part horse, then ride me!" he said playfully as she began to slowly shift and slide onto his member, her tight walls squeezing his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Wolf Rpg-
Jump to: