Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

A choice to be made - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Lorelei smiled, then began eating. But when Alex asked how big it was, Lorelei nearly spit out her food. "A-Alex!" she said. Looking around sheepishly, she whispered in Alex's ear, "yes, it was huge. And it felt great." which seemed to make alexglow with giddy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:24 pm

A choice to be made - Page 3 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
 Alex scowled at her as was told they were not avoiding her. "Well...Fenrir's dad seemed to be doing just that!" she exclaimed. Fenrir laughed. "Well, that's what my dad does all the time" he said. Ulf laughed louder as the pillow was thrown at him, which his wife crossed her arms over her chest. "Just what are you laughing at there?" she asked. Ulf looked towards his wife and gulped awkwardly. "Sorry..." he muttered. Serena finally set Fenrir and Lorelei's plates in front of them as she sat down at the table. "I wouldn't be blirting everything they do out to everyone...they might see you as a peeping tom" she said. Alex gulped. "No, no...I don't tell everyone everything. This is just between me and Lorelei" she said. Fenrir shook his head. "Yes, we did have sex..." he said before he started at her ignoring him. "Was it big?" she whispered into Lorelei's ear. Fenrir gasped and suddenly went into a coughing fit, which his mother laughed slapping her son's back pretending not to hear Alex devious question.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 pm

"no, it's fine." Lorelei said in response to Serena's question. "oh, hey Alex. No we aren't avoiding you. We were just... Busy... Last night." she said, looking at Fenrir. Lorelei blushed as Ulf laughed. god, I'm surrounded by animals. she thought to herself. Her stomach was sick and tired of being ignored and growled again. After throwing a pillow at Ulf, she went to sit next to Fenrir and waited for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Serena smiled and giggled. "Don't mention it...Anything to help a fellow shewolf in need" she said. She smirked with satisfaction at how well the blouse fit. "Well, it works...it ain't too hot on ya is it?" she asked as she tugged on the sleeves some. Alex had just walked in the room hearing Lorelei's voice. "Hey! What's going on in here? Are you avoiding me?" she asked. Fenrir was at the table waiting for his food, and he tried to stay out of the conversation. Alex glared between them, which Fenrir was not looking too comfortable with where this was going. "You never came back home last night! What were you two up to last night?" she asked. Ulf laughed in the livingroom knowing full well what happened last night.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm

"thank you." Lorelei said when Fenrir's mother handed her the blouse. Trying it on, it did indeed cover her "goodies". You almost couldn't tell she grew. Lorelei blushed a bit when Alex wanted to know everything. And when Alex said everything, she meant "everything". Lorelei looked at Fenrir, hoping he could help her out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Fenrir laughed at her when she downplayed the whole divine intervention thing before he soon reverted to his human form just as his mother suggested. His mother blushed a little and tried focusing on Lorelei as her son got dressed. She left to go find some spare clothes to fit Lorelei's new body. Fenrir followed Lorelei down the stairs, which his mother quickly came back giving Lorelei a rather conservative style blue blouse. "Here ya go hun...this should hide everything. It's a lot easier to hide our bodies thanks to everyone's beliefs" she said. Ulf came inside looking exhausted as Alex trailed in behind him. "Can you get Lorelei...I'm sick of her asking me every 5 minutes!" he called out. Alex was in the livingroom waiting for best friend to explained everything that happened last night.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

"Right, divine intervention." Lorelei rolled her eyes a bit. She blushed as he complimented her new muscles. "Nobody else interests me anyway." She giggled when his mother came in. Lorelei blushed a bit and replied, "Yes, please and thank you." She walked down to the kitchen, where the smells of food were hitting her now heightened senses. Her stomach growled almost louder than Fenrirs.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:51 pm

A choice to be made - Page 3 Feral_lunge_by_wargreymon43-d88ekdg
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir chuckled as she groaned about him reminding her about her thinking he went through puberty. "Well...if it's your muscles you're worried about...you can always say that it was divine intervention" he said before he felt up her strong muscles. "They are quite firm..." he complimented her as he gave them a good rub down. He sighed heavily. "Well...you're going to get to see how protective I can get over you when men start to hit on you" he said before he got up out of bed. The smell of their late night fun still lingered beneath the scent of the good cooking downstairs. He allowed her to gaze upon his big strong mighty werewolf form and guage her success in finding herself the right husband. As he flaunted his wolfness, his mother came in smiling cheerfully. "Well...I hope you two rested well" she said before she looked towards Fenrir sternly. "You best return to your human form...there's no telling when one of our neighbors will come over to congradulate you on your enguagement" she hinted before she looked at Lorelei amused. "Would you like some of my long sleeved blouses? They are loose enough to hide your goodies" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Lorelei groaned a bit. "don't remind me. I seriously thought you went through puberty. The breast size isn't really the problem. The true problem is my muscles. I look like my dad put me through a year of training!" she also wasn't too thrilled about everyone wanting to hit on her. "Yes, oddly enough. I was more attracted once your... 'puberty'... Kicked in, but I could never understand why."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir raised an eyebrow at her as she had not thought about how her friends were going to react to her sudden growth spurt. He paused and rubbed the back of his head nervously in deep thought. "Um...well I guess we can fool them a little...afterall you fell for my excuse about my sudden buffness" he said. He laughed to himself. "I would just say that I was embarassed about my body and wrapped up my breasts to hide how big they've gotten, and my fiance told me that there was nothing to be ashamed of. I would also say that I've always been muscular, and the boobs have gotten everyone to notice me" he said. He sighed happily. "Everyone is going to start flirting on you now that you've gotten the werewolf charm" he said before he winked at her. "Did you feel even more attracted to me after I buffed up some?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:58 pm

"no silly. Cup sizes go d, c, b, a, s, x, xx, xxx, so not an h cup." Lorelei teased. "I actually enjoy being a werewolf. It's fun!" those were the last things she said for the night before cuddling with Fenrir and passing out from exhaustion. Indeed the next morning, a sweet aroma hit her nose, but it was the growl of his stomach that woke her up. "SHIT! I never thought of that! It isn't like I can just tell my father that I grew 5 sizes and buffed up overnight. He'd get super suspicious. And what about Alex? Only god knows what she would say if she found out."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir snickered at her as she twirled his fur saying she may have turned into a temptress. "Um...are you sure an X cup? Wouldn't five cups sizes make you an..." he said before he counted on his hands. "...uh...an H cup?" he asked. He chucked at the thought of her having X cup breasts. "Maybe you would if you were in your werewolf form" he said before he proceeded to cuddle her for the rest of the night. The next morning they would be awoken to a delicious aroma, and Fenrir's big werewolf belly let out a grotesque and monsterous growl. He roused from his slumber and began to stretch with a yawn. He looked at the female beside him baring some resemblence to Lorelei, but her body had became more muscular and busty. He chuckled to himself. "So...how are we going to explain this to everyone?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:26 pm

His wildness made her scream so loud in ecstasy that had she not buried her face into his chest, the scream would have woken up the entire town. When he finally came inside her, it felt like she was gonna explode. "I believe I was a c cup. Now I'm like a freaking x cup or something!" she giggled when she was called a temptress. Playfully twirling his fur, she replied, "maybe I have."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir grinned as his fiancee came again to his skill, which he soon began to go a little more wild to get him to cum inside her once more. He finally came letting out a deep loud growl before nipping her on the neck. "Well, well, well...what size were you before?" he asked as she tried to gauge what her bra size was now. He shook his head at her. "You have been made into quite the temptress haven't you?" he asked.  

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Without warning, she came again, which surprised her. "I just never did. Maybe it was because my dad was a hunter..." when Fenrir stopped suckling her tits, she laid exhausted on his furry body. "I'd say about 5 bra sizes." she replied when he asked how big she thought they grew. They were massive compared to how they used to be. She giggled at his complimenting her boobs.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir grinned as her moans kept getting louder and louder before she stopped using his fur to muffle it altogether. "Oh? Well are you enjoying my werewolf fur?" he asked before he resumed suckling and groping her breasts. He chuckled to himself when she said that she did not notice that they were in a drought. "How did you never notice?" he asked after he pulled away from her breasts. "So how big do you reckon they've grown?" he asked. He growled into her ear as he began to kick it up several notches. "I do love how your breasts slosh about" he complimented her.  

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Lorelei indeed felt his intensity pick up, causing her to man louder. It was so pleasuring she didn't bother anymore with moaning into Fenrir's fur anymore and let out a loud sound of ecstasy. "your fur tickles when it vibrates, and my moans keep doing that." her wonderfully large breasts felt great in his hands, and when he began to suck on them, her body began to tremble a bit. "oh, we're we really in a drought? I never noticed" she said. "and no I don't mind at all. I actually enjoy this a bit. I prefer smaller tits, but this is fine."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir picked up his pace wanting to intensify the sensations that his lover was feeling. He chuckled to himself when she suddenly burst out with laughter. "What's so funny?" he asked as kept up the wonderful thrusting. He began to grope her breasts again wanting to feel their plushiness. "I mean all this dry weather we've been having for some time...there's not enough food and water to ensure that you'd get all the things you need to have a healthy pregnancy...make sense?" he asked. He lifted her breast up and leaned in to give it a thorough suckling. He pulled away grinning. "Do you mind that your breasts have grown this much?" he asked.  

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:07 am

His thrusts were amazing, so much so that she couldn't help moaning. But his soft vibrating fur every time she moaned into his chest tickled, so she'd let loose a muffled moan, then burst out laughing. Lorelei nodded when he said not to rush it. his back rub was very soothing. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth as if it were her own, then wrestled with it when their mouths met. "What do you mean drought?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir wondered if the additional moans were coming from his performance, or if they were coming from her rubbing her face into the soft fur upon his chest. He looked into her eyes deeply knowing that she would be going into heat eventually. "Hey, if you are wanting to go into heat...don't rush it. Your body knows when its ready. I wouldn't want you to experience the pains of a miscarriage" he said as he rubbed her back tenderly. He still could not help but to grind his hips into hers loving just how delicious her innards clamped around his throbbing cock. "We are going to be together for quite some time and there's no rush for you to get pregnant" he said before he leaned in to slide his tongue into her mouth again. "I would prefer to have a pup once the drought is over...don't you agree?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Lorelei's moans made the hairs surrounding her face vibrate slightly, which tickled a bit. When she raised her head, she looked him in the eyes as he licked her mouth. The big question was how was she gonna get her drive going to go into heat, and did it hurt at all? Feeling his cock rub against her innards, still holding onto its special pup making juices, she couldn't help but bury her face in his chest again and moan. She giggled at his wet nose remark. She also wondered why a man of his current size wasn't completely destroying her chambers.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir sighed happily as she muffled her moans into his chest, which he had very plush fur that absorbed sounds as well as it retained heat. He gulped and blushed under his fur as she called him a handsome wolf. He licked the inside of her mouth once more after she told him that she believed it to be true that she could go into heat by wanting pups around a wolf as attractive as him. He felt her orgasm again, and he slowed up to prolong his stamina. "Oh, I will definately get you pupped yet" he said as he resumed his rhythmic thrusting. He snickered to himself. "I hope you don't mind my cold wet nose..." he joked. He was indeed surprised that he could mate with a female half the size of him without feeling any pain. Her insides must have became very stretchy to accomidate a size such as his, or that part of her body did not change as it was in use. Could this mean that they could transform individual body parts? He was curious to ask his father about this ability being possible.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:32 pm

She took up his offer and moaned super loudly into his chest, his soft fur muffling some of the noise. Lorelei loved the taste of his tongue, so much so that she wanted more. "I hope it is. Because you are a handsome wolf." She said seductively. It seemed like she was enjoying the pleasure her body was recieving, and it didn't take long for her to cum again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:58 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir kept grinding into her and playing with her breasts as he found her moaning to be quite the turn on for him. He was very amused with her covering up her mouth after her first moan. "If you feel the urge to moan...you can moan into my chest..." he told her. He was now determined to give his fiancee the strongest pup she could ever hope for. He chuckled about her raw meat question. "You will get used to it, but you can still cook yours...especially around guests" he said. He slid his tongue into her mouth before he pulled away grinning. "If you are broody enough, you can drive yourself into heat...I heard that it's easy to do when a female is around the company of the most handsome of wolfmen" he said before he caressed her side. "Do you feel that this is true?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 6:48 am

Fenrir's sudden grinding caught Lorelei off guard, but it didn't take long to get familiarized to the feel of his member. When Fenrir groped her breasts, she moaned loudly, covering her mouth afterwards and saying sorry. She didn't want to wake his parents, assuming they we even asleep. Lorelei giggled when he said he'd keep her warm. "does this mean I'm also gonna have to get used to eating raw meat? Or can I still cook mine?" she asked out of curiosity. Kissing him on the nose and then deeply on the lips, she replied, "I want them as bad as you do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next