Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

A choice to be made - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:51 pm

She rolled her eyes at the obvious hint Fenrir's father was making. "Yes, I intend to tell them that the others dared us to go, but it started getting late, so I stayed at your house.Think they would believe that?" Lorelei sat back down to finish eating. "If the priest is waiting outside, then is there another way I can get out without him seeing me?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:39 am

A choice to be made - Page 7 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Ulf raised an eyebrow once more at the priest's strange behavior. "Well, I'm sure she's around somewhere" he said as the priest walked away without even checking the house. Ulf stroked his chin finding this to be most vampire-like, although he was out in the middle of day light. "That priest is going to be outside watching the house...You might as well finish breakfast before you go" he said. Fenrir looked towards her worried. "Are you going to tell your father about the other kids daring us to go out in the forest?" he asked. He was wanting to know what she was planning so he could collaborate with her and make the story make sense. It was an art taught to him by his father. Fenrir went back to eating, but his father chuckled at Lorelei a little. "Well, do you find Fenrir's bed comfy?" he teased. Fenrir's eyes widened and went into a coughing fit as his food nearly went down the wrong pipe after his mortified gasp.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:02 pm

"Who, the priest? Hell no, I don't like him. How much longer is he gonna be here?" She was getting a little annoyed by how long he was sticking around. Please don't notice I'm here. she thought to herself. Meanwhile, the priest said, "Well, do let me know when you find her, okay? I hear her father is upset. And I wouldn't want to see her get into any trouble..." With that, he walked off. Lorelei climbed out of the covers. "whew! Thank god he's gone. I should get going too though..." with that, she began to gather her things.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Ulf raised an eyebrow. "They're all fine...you're looking rather pleased today" he said pointing out that he was not at all pissed for Lorelei being missing. Fenrir got up and walked over to the door. "Forbidden? Are you making that up?" he asked. Ulf punched Fenrir in the arm. "Dumb ass!" he muttered making Fenrir leave the two of them alone. Ulf leaned against the door. "So...who's you're new friend?" he asked only low enough for Lorelei to hear.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Ironically, and unfortunately, it was the priest. "Good morning Ulf. How are you and your family?" His grin was so devilish that it was hard to believe he was the town priest. Lorelei hid in the bed, waiting for the priest to leave. I overheard from the other teens that Lorelei and Fenrir came out of the forest this morning, and I can't seem to find her. I just wanted to remind them that the forest is forbidden. Do you understand Fenrir?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's father laughed. "That's my name" he said before he cleared his throat. "No...the priest is human, but it does make sense that one of the pope's advisors is a vampire. If all the werewolves go away, then there's nothing to keep vampires in check" he said with his arms crossed. He had not seen the priest in a while, but there was just no way that someone was despirate enough to sire the priest as a vampire. Fenrir looked towards the door as there was a knock, which his father got up and answered the door. "Yes?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 pm

As she listened to Fenrir's father, she ate silently. "Vikings, huh? I didn't knowit went back that far. but who is Ulf? And the priest being a vampire? One hidden secret of the village at a time please. I'm still getting used to all of this." Though the priest being a vampire would make sense. He goes out every night and is rarely seen during the day. Lorelei looked into Fenrir's eyes, as if there would be some secret to the universe hidden inside them. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, making Lorelei jump.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir looked between Lorelei and his mother carefully munching away without making too much noise. His mother giggled handing Lorelei a plate. "Oh, it's no problem. If you want to learn everything, you're going to have to be around us for a while. Even I'm still learning things about our kind...it kind of sucks having packs so isolated from each other" she said. His father paused eating as he looked at them curiously. "Well, I can give you some truth here" he said before he took a big gulp of water. "My bloodline stems from the North. We were once admired and respected long ago by a group of humans most of you call vikings. In fact our kind was said to have killed off their pantheon for their ill treatment of the biggest werewolf ever. My family name is comes from the title of that wolf, but Fenrir is the wolf's actual name. A werewolf that has direct ties to the great Fenrir is taken more seriously" he said. His wife cleared her throat. "The priest here knows of our status, and he is very relunctant on directly enguaging us in a battle. Ulf keeps the priest in line for the most part, but it's only a matter of time before the Pope gets involved" she said. Fenrir shook his head. "Is it true that the pope's advisor is a vampire?" he asked. His parents stared at him for a minute as if never thinking of something so blatantly obvious. "I...I don't know...could be" his mother responded.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

"Well, everything. I always doubted the rumors, but now I can find out the truth." as she sat down, she could smell all the different foods they were cooking. She couldn't wait to eat, her stomach practically getting ready to eat itself. She always did have a big hunger in the mornings."Thank you again for everything. Now all I have to do is deter my father and everything should be good."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir raised an eyebrow as she said that she was going to lie to her parents about what she was doing. "Are you serious? From what I've learned, Lying makes things worse. Being as vague as possible is the only thing slightly better" he said as he walked along with her through the forest. The feelings budding within Lorelei's heart were also mutual for Fenrir, but he never considered it until his mother up and pointed it out to him. Even then the was too shy to be admitting anything at this point as he was concerned with putting her into a precarious situation with her father. As they made it out of the forest some of the older teens from the night prior were there waiting for them. They snickered and whooed at Him and Lorelei. "What were you doing in the forest with her?" one teased. Fenrir stared at them for a moment before he thought up something cleaver to say. "She came in looking for me, and I saved her from a werewolf attack" he said. They all stared at each other as Fenrir walked past them. He brought Lorelei to his home where his parents were making a very big meal, which even for them was big as if they were celebrating a special occasion. "You did it! You fought off your first werewolf all by yourself!" His mother cheered. Fenrir gave a big toothy grin, but his father knew that there was an alternative reason to celebrate. Fenrir brought Lorelei to a sat and helped her in without thinking, which this made his mother grin. She sat down with them and cleared her throat. "So...what would you like to know about werewolves?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

"Your house. I'll just tell my parents I stayed the night at someone else's house, and if they ask, I won't tell. Promise." The morning rays were very warm as they hit her soft skin. She blushed when she realized he was holding her hand, and now, for the first time ever, Lorelei was beginning to feel something in her heart towards him. Love? Happiness? She couldn't yet put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir blushed when she assumed that everything that had transpired the night before was just a mere dream, and then she realized that it was all real. "Um...you're going to have to explain this one to your folks. I think right now you're going to have to worry about them thinking we had sex together, not that I'm a werewolf" he said as he helped her up. He looked towards the west as the sun rays peeked through the tree canopy. "You want to go home or my place?" he asked. He held onto her hand with his still strong warm hand

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:09 pm

"Yes. I had the weirdest dream though. You were a werewolf, and so were your parents. And another werewolf attacked me... Wait, why are we sleeping in a forest... T-together..." She looked under the blanket and saw the cut on her leg that she thought she suffered from the dream. so it wasn't a dream after all! Fenrir really was a werewolf. I really was attacked, and... And... She looked at him, unable to believe it. Here he was, human and everything, yet just the night before, he was covered in fur, and he was bursting with raw power. Her heart began to beat with increasing speed, and only the growl of her stomach broke the silence.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:46 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir went silent in deep thought trying to see what life would be like for him, would he lose his closest friend over the bigotry of one man? Fenrir's father chuckled at her. "Once Fenrir grows into his paws a little more...he'll be an unstoppable force. It's why I picked his name Fenrir. He would protect you from anything including your father" he said. His wife shook her head smiling. "I will trust you to rest up on it. You are a strong lady who can make her own decisions. It's your life and not his. Just know you have powerful friends" she advised her before she and her husband left for a tree just out of sight leaving Lorelei alone with the impressive werewolf friend she knew since a child. Fenrir instinctively reached around to hold her up against his incredibly warm furry body in a protective way. He was not a bed, but he was comfy enough to sleep on. His parents talked amoungst themselves for the whole night, which Fenrir went into a light sleep still being a growing pup, albeit almost at maturity. The next morning Fenrir had already reverted to his human form, but they were covered in a blanket compliments from his mother. Fenrir stretched and yawned groggily before he checked in on Lorelei. "How's your wound? Did you sleep well?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:28 am

"Yes, I am aware my father is a hunter. And if he finds out Fenrir is a werewolf, not only would he do everything in his power to kill him, but he would probably get really mad at me. There's no telling what he would do to me. I'm so scared right now. I just don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir welcomed Lorelei's head as it fit perfectly into his shoulder. His mother managed to stop the bleeding as she asked the question. "So, are you aware that your father is a hunter?" she asked. Fenrir looked at her horrified, but his father snickered. "Luckily he hasn't groomed you into hunting werewolves just yet. You'd probably have killed my son by now" he said. Fenrir's mother rolled her eyes. "That would be true, but we both know that the hunter's guild is patriarchal" she said. Her husband grinned. "I know...but we can appreciate her more for who she is than her father ever will...he was so disappointed that his first born was not a boy" he said. She shook her head. "Please...such words can be taken as insults" she said before she turned towards Lorelei. "Men need women no matter if they like it or not" she said not bothering to bring up the birds and the bees.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 am

Though she could feel herself nodding out, she decided not to fall asleep just yet. Instead, leaning her head on Fenrir's soft fuzzy shoulder, she sat with them, wondering if her wound would mean she would become a thrall herself. I really hope that that doesn't happen. It's bad enough that Fenrir is a werewolf, but to become one myself? How in the world would I explain this to everyone?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's mother nodded as she took out a piece of cloth to wrap around Lorelei's wound. "I wouldn't go to sleep just yet...you're losing a lot of blood. It's a good sign if you don't want to be a werewolf, but bad if you don't want to bleed out" she said as she tried to stop the bleeding and promote coagulation. "A thrall is a werewolf who was not born one. It's rare for thralls to accept losing their humanity, and they literally go insane. Us natural born have the perfect union between wolf and man, which this is why we can transform at will" she said proudly. She grinned. "Just one lick to an open wound is enough to turn you. You don't need to be bitten" she said. Her husband smirked. "A wolf that licks his claws before hacking you can get the job done too" he said before she nudged him. Fenrir got next to Lorelei and gave her a big, warm, firm, shoulder to rest her head upon. His mother offered him a chunk of meat. "Eat...no use letting this elk go to waste" she said. Fenrir nodded before he began to tear into the still steaming raw meat. She looked to Lorelei feeling her head. "Don't go to sleep...I won't be able to tell if your body is in trouble until it's too late" she warned.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:56 am

"r-really? I never knew. Is he gone? And what is a thrall? God, I have so many questions. I... I think I just need some sleep." She began to feel extremely tired, what with her best friend suddenly being a werewolf, her suddenly being attacked, and the loss of blood made her very light headed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:20 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Fenrir's mother giggled. "I don't know who he is, but he's not talking, which means he's most likely a thrall" she said. She looked at Lorelei's cut, and she frowned. "You're bleeding" she mentioned. Fenrir was not letting up on his barrage of quick attacks to the massive werewolf, which eventually the werewolf ran of seeing that it was hard to fight three against one. Fenrir looked back at Lorelei seeing that she was wounded, and his ears pinned back feeling really bad for her. His mother thought of a way to spin this into a positive. "You know if you're looking for an excellent provider and personal living stove, Fenrir is the wolf for you" she said before she smiled mischeviously. "Afterall, that's why werewolves were made out to be evil beings. They make much better husbands than human men. There was just no way to compete" she said hoping this would deter from the premise of Lorelei being infected with Lycanthropy. Fenrir was absolutely mortified to say the least, but his father laughed at her amusing diversion tactic.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:02 am

Gripping her throat, "Y-yeah, I think so. Who is that?" She didn't realize that she was actually bleeding from a cut she suffered while being put down. As the fight continued, she watched Fenrir fight with such ferocity that no human could ever fight with. It almost scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:46 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir heard and smelled the werewolf from a mile away, and his father let his son take care of his mate. He watched on as Fenrir rammed himself into the werewolf forcing it off from Lorelei. Fenrir looked over towards his father, which he smirked. "You can handle him..." he said. Fenrir sighed heavily taking on the werewolf on his own before his mother came over with a fresh kill. "Who's your friend?" she asked handing her husband a leg of elk. His father ripped into the leg watching the fight like a spectacle. "I don't know..." he muttered. The werewolf was much more wolf like than Fenrir was, but Fenrir had never fought this type of werewolf before. His father growled. "The bigger they are the slower they get!" he shouted. Fenrir gulped charging into the werewolf and dodging a swipe of it's paw before jumping up to punch it in the nose causing it to yelp in great discomfort. His father chuckled at Fenrir's style of fighting. "Heh, he sure fights dirty" he muttered. His wife tended to Lorelei and patted her on the back. "You okay dear?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am

She simply blinked out of confusion. "Well, like I said, regardless of what they say, and what you are, my feelings for you haven't changed. But..." She paused as she heard a low growl close by. She quickly turned around looking for the source of the sudden noise, but couldn't find it. Next thing she knew, she was pinned to the floor, a massive werewolf holding her down, and he looked hungry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:26 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir stared at her for a moment, but his father laughed. "Stealing food? Raping women? Feh! Sounds like typical human stuff. I wouldn't be wanting any of the women around here...too subserviant. Killing the weak? Well...I won't hesitate to kill a moron who's trying to kill me" he said guffly. Fenrir rolled his eyes. "The only werewolves that have gotten into the village is us, and we come out here into the forest. It's far to dangerous for us to show our true forms out in the village" he said. His father crossed his arms over his broad furry chest. "It's easier to have a scapegoat than to admit to your own crimes...oh well, you people put others to death for the most minor of things" he said. Fenrir gulped looking deep into Lorelei's eyes hoping she was not getting the wrong idea about his father.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 am

"My mother and father say that the werewolves keep entering the village and stealing the food, killing the weak, and supposedly raping the women who are walking out at night. But for all I know, those are just rumors. No one has proof that they actually do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next