Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A choice to be made - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

A choice to be made - Page 8 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir cleared his throat when she assumed that he was only human. "Well...I thought the same thing until my first transformation a year ago" he said. He cocked his head cutely as she said that she liked werewolves. "Uh...yea...well...the only other one who knows is the priest here, but I don't trust him" he said. He raised an eyebrow. "Issues? What other issues are there?" he asked. He was not in the entire gossip with the village as he spend most of his time doing chores and helping out. His father walked in just to hear the conversation as he was just as confused as Fenrir was.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 am

"This is a lot to take in... I... I always assumed you were human, but now... now you're the thing everyone in the village hates." She sighed, calmed down a bit, and said, "However, knowing now, this... This doesn't change how I feel about you. I promise not to tell anyone about you or your parents. To be honest, I actually kinda like werewolves. I always thought they were misunderstood, always treated badly and made to seem like they were the reasons for most of the issues surrounding this town."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
 Fenrir looked at her oddly. "Huh? You never asked me if I was one" he said before he looked towards his parents oddly. His father coughed as his mother laughed at her for asking such a silly question. "Are you serious, hun? Humans are the last thing we eat" she said before she smirked. "You were going to find out about him sooner or later anyway" she said. His father grumped. "Just don't be telling everyone about us..." he said before he walked off to go think. Fenrir sighed to himself finding this more awkward than dangerous, which his mother made it more awkward by saying, "You know, I see you as more of a fit to Fenrir than the other girls in the village, even before now" Fenrir's eye twitched as his mother mentioned pairing this early. His mother was getting impatient with finding him being so timid around girls, but no thanks to his father scaring him into thinking that the wrong girl was going to end up killing him. His mother left them to talk while she roamed around to go hunt. Fenrir gritted his teeth. "To be honest with you...my family has been protecting the village from the bad kind of werewolves. They believe that humans have no right destroying forests and raping the lands, and they'll do anything kill them off. My mother believes that killing just repeats a cycle of death and hatred. My father used to be one of those bad werewolves before she changed him" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

"B-but, why did you never tell me you were a freaking werewolf!?" She stared at him, furry skin and yellow eyes and everything else, then looked at his parents. "Y-y-you guys aren't gonna ~gulps~ k-kill me, a-are you?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir could hear Lorelei's heart beat faster than a hummingbird's, which he already knew she was going to run. He anticipated this run, and he took after her before cutting her off. He stopped her with the back of his hand growling at her. "Are you crazy!? You're in the middle of the werewolf forest! On the night of the full moon!" he shouted gruffly. He was more annoyed than mindless as he scanned around for other preditors waiting to pick her off. "You can't be running about on your own! There's creatures far more dangerous than me!" he said before he looked at the ground. "Just wait with me until sunrise...I can't be going into the village like this" he said before an even larger werewolf and slimmer werewolf came up from behind. "Who's that!?" the larger werewolf asked before he saw her. He smacked himself in the forehead. "Oh shit! Just what we need!" he muttered. The slimmer werewolf cocked her head and nudged her husband. "Will you calm down...you aren't making it any better" she said. Fenrir looked up at his parents, and he looked away out of shame. "I was trying to out run her...honest!" he said. His father shook his head. "You got careless..." he muttered before his wife nudged him in the side again, which she growled. "Knock it off!" she scolded him. Fenrir gulped as he looked into Lorelei's eyes deeply. "You have to understand that our kind have been persecuted for centuries. We were once respected by humans long ago...Will just hear me out?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:27 pm

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/25/03/58/dress-forest_00250358.jpg
Lorelei Tealeif (Human)

Lorelei, completely shocked by Fenrir's transformation, and not knowing how or why this was happening to him, stepped back, tripping over a branch and falling to the floor. Her heart beating ferociously, she stared at the werewolf who just mere hours ago was her best friend in the whole world. Now, he was a tall furry werewolf, and from the tales told about them, werewolves hunted those who came into the forest at night. Fearing for her life, she quickly got up to her feet and ran, both scared and confused, but also feeling betrayed in a strange way. As she ran, she thought to herself, How long had he been like that? Was he always a werewolf, or did something happen to him? A curse? And why did he hide this from me? Was he trying to protect me? Why did this have to happen now?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 2:38 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir and Lorelei were the best of friends since they were three years of age. They shared similar interests and often play fought and chased each other in the fields with other friends. Though growing up was very peculiar for either of them as puberty transformed the scawny boy into a handsome hunk. He remained friends with Lorelei even to this day, but one day the older teens told them stories about the Werewolf forest as a rite of passage. Fenrir scoffed at their tale as a joke, and they dared him to go out in the woods during the full moon for the whole night to prove his manhood. He accepted the challenge without question, which this freaked out the older teens. Later that evening, they tried to talk him out of it, but there was no stopping him. One dressed themself in a werewolf costume, but Fenrir's grin only grew more sadistic as their prank failed. He left them in the deep dark forest as the sun began to set, which the older teens ran back home not sure what to do.

Fenrir turned around to see Lorelei following him, which he began to panic and run deeper into the forest. Once he got deep enough in the forest the moon took over him and turned him into a large werewolf. He growled and slammed his fist into a tree making it crackle from the force. "Damn it! Why'd you follow me!?" he scolded her. He did not lose his handsome traits only growing extra hairy, sharp fangs and claws, yellow soul piercing eyes, pointy ears, padding on his palms, and a tail. He looked at her rather nervous knowing that she knew what he was, which he was only now coming to terms with himself only months ago. "Uh...Please don't freak out!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm

They say that most choices you make can't be reversed once made.
But what if the choices you made led you to a way to do so?
Would you sacrifice everything to rewind time and change everything?
Or would you leave things the way they are?
A human boy wonders if this kind of a story is true. After all, it wasn't their fault humans hated the werewolves. They're just different.
But this simple minded boy must make a dangerous choice: become a werewolf to save them, only to be shunned for all eternity, or join the fight in their eradication.
When life is all about choices, which one do you make?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8