Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A choice to be made - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:36 am

A choice to be made - Page 6 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Alex looked at his daughter sternly. "Lorelei...Fenrir has been the only man you've actually enjoyed being to...sure it's sudden, but you're almost 18. Most of us have kids by then" she said before she paused looking at the ground feeling depressed. "I sure wished I had a man to take care of me...everyone I know as a kid has found themselves a good man...It's all because of these dumb wars that all the guys I like end up dying" she said. Fenrir cringed. "I really hope I don't get sent to war" he muttered before he looked into Lorelei's eyes deeply. "I...I...I love you too, Lorelei" he said. His mother smirked and looked towards Lorelei's mother. "How old were you when you got married?" she asked.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:22 am

"W-well... I wouldn't say all his secrets..." She didn't want Alex to find out Fenrir was a werewolf. Only god knows what she would do if she found out that kind of information. "I would like it inside, but... Why is this coming on so suddenly?" Lorelei was just so confused about everything. "Y-yes I love Fenrir, but so soon?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:15 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir smiled at her faintly. "Your parents were talking about it for some time...I guess your parents see that I can do a better job at protecting you than your father ever could" he said before he sighed heavily. "So is it true that everyone knew we would marry but us?" he asked. Alex laughed. "I think that it was that some of us wanted you two to marry...not all of us knew you would" she said before she poked Lorelei. "Hey you know him at least...I bet you even know his deepest darkest secrets even" she whispered. Serena looked to Lorelei's mother and smiled. "So would you like the wedding inside or outside? Are you excited for gran babies?" she asked. Fenrir flinched to the thought of kids, but he was trying not to make a big deal out of it as it would happen eventually.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:06 am

"Eh!? Just what the hell did I miss?! Dowry? Marriage?" Lorelei was obviously freaking out. Waking up to find out you're gonna get married to your friend? Yeah, she wasn't too happy about that. Though she was at least glad that Fenrir would be the one she was getting married to, which after realizing this, she blushed hard.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:58 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir paid no mind to her injuries being more grateful that Lorelei was going to be fine. He had brought Lorelei back to his house, so they could talk, but Alex followed them. "I was here for a while! I'm so happy for you!" she shouted as Fenrir's face went red. "You missed quite a lot" he said. Lorelei's parents gave her a big hug, and Fenrir's parents was very pleased with the sudden turn around of fortunes. Ulf smiled. "I have property nearby that we can start building a dwelling as soon as possible as a dowery..." he said. Lorelei's father nodded. "That would work well...where is this property you speak of?" he asked. "Over there!" Ulf said pointing to the clearing in the forest. Her father stiffened up. "Are you crazy!? There's nothing but forest surrounding that property!" he said. Ulf chuckled. "There's nothing to worry about...Fenrir is an incredible warrior. He can manage" he said. Her father shook his head. "I'm not putting her out to the wolves!" he shouted. Ulf began to laugh. "Oh, Charles...She's been so much closer to wolves before...you know...I can add a couple barrels of beer from my distillery" he said before Charles grinned. "That sound's like a deal" he said holding out his hand, which they both shook upon it. Fenrir was waiting to hear Lorelei's response to the semi-arranged marriage.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:32 am

Thankfully by this time, Lorelei had awoke, but the weird thing was her injuries were healed quite a bit, not normal for someone like her. Nobody paid it much mind though, as everyone was happy to see her alive and well enough. "What did I miss?" She asked as if she hadn't been attacked. Lorelei looked around, confused as to why she was back at Fenrir's home, but wouldn't let her parents know that she had been there previously. Alex jumped up and down and gave her best friend a big hug, one strong enough to break a bears ribcage. "A-Alex? When did you get here?" she got a big hug from her parents, and her mother replied, "Lorelei sweetie, you love Fenrir's, right? If so, we are here to discuss... Your future." She almost began to shed tears. "We have decided... That you should marry... Fenrir."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:13 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Alex smiled. "Thank God she's alive" she said before she looked at Lorelei's parents oddly. Fenrir was caught off guard with Lorelei's mother's question with the added bonus of a nudge like she was encouraging him. He stiffened up not expecting this from either of them, and his head sank low blushing. "Uh...married?" he said before he sighed heavily. "I would be honored..." he said before her father crossed his arms over his chest. "I told her what you did...not only you saved her life but mine. I know you'll be able to keep her safe" he said before he looked at his hand. Fenrir looked between them trying to figure out what sort of leverage was put on the father to make him sing a different tune. Alex soon squeeled. "Oh! This is great! I know she loves you very much" she said. Fenrir blushed even redder. Alex looked towards Lorelei's parents and grinned. "We can look after her...I really love weddings" she said. Lorelei's father sighed. "Now listen...it's not going to happen overnight" he said before he turned to go over to the Vánagandr household with his wife. He knocked on the door, which Ulf answered. "Oh...did you find your daughter?" he asked. Serena, Ulf's wife came over to see both of Lorelei's parents. "Ooh, company! Come in, come in" she ushered them. She grabbed her husband's hand giving it an excited squeeze. Two twin girl about 5 years old were wrestling on the floor over a doll.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 am

Lorelei began to stir a bit, bringing relief to Alex. Just then, Lorelei's mother and father came down the stairs. "Fenrir, I believe it's time to ask. Do you love Lorelei?" his wife nudged him in the rib lightly. "If so, do you promise to take care of her? With your life if need be? I'm going to talk to your father about... You and Lorelei... Getting married." It was a little hard for him to say, because he knew he'd be giving up his one and only daughter.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Indeed Alex and Lorelei often joked about Fenrir making the perfect husband, but she was seeing this to being a self fulfilling prophecy. She herself was enamored with how handsome he became, although she always believed it to be Lorelei to be destined for him. Fenrir stayed there standing guard like the loyal wolf he was, which Alex frowned. "Aren't you going to go home?" she asked. Fenrir shook his head not saying much. He was listening in on the banter up stairs between Lorelei's parents fighting. "Okay, okay! I understand! Please...I don't need both my hands broken" he said before he sat on the bed grumbling. "I never thought Fenrir was that strong" he said not even acknowledging that Fenrir was more well built than him as he still saw Fenrir as a boy. He looked at his broken hand and sighed heavily. "I'm going to speak to Ulf later. If Fenrir can take good care of our daughter, maybe it's time we talk about having them marry" he said curious to hear his wife's reaction. He honestly would have no problem having his daughter go off as she would never become the hunter that he ever was.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 am

Lorelei moaned a little as Alex whispered to her. Wether she could hear her or not was unknown. As for Lorelei's father, he sulked to the bedroom upstairs, leaving Fenrir and Alexandra with Lorelei. Alexandra was another childhood friend of Lorelei, and had always joked around about how she and Fenrir would make a great couple. Though how she found out Lorelei was ok was never known. As the two sat there, loud noises could be heard upstairs. Probably fighting between the two, mainly about Lorelei and Fenrir. It seemed a little awkward that Fenrir and Alex were just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Lorelei's father's eye twitched as his wife scolded him about not being grateful for Fenrir's intervention. He cringed when he heard that they needed to talk. He suspected that it was going to have something to do with Fenrir as it was going to require his absence for the talk to transpire. There was a loud banging on the door, which Lorelei's father sighed heavily. "More visitors?" he muttered as he went to the door to answer it. Lorelei's best friend Alexandra bolted through the doors once they flung open. She was red and puffy eyed with tears still streaming down her cheek. "Lori! Lori! Don't die!" she shouted before she stopped to see that Lorelei was in much better shape than she first feared. She looked to Fenrir and her lip quivered. "I heard you ran back into the forest like a mad man to save her! How are you not hurt?" she asked. Fenrir looked towards Lorelei. "Those wolves were starved and weak...they spent more effort into attacking her and her dad than they needed. It would have been stupid to just take on a third person...and they know it" he said. Alexandra looked back at Lorelei and helped brush a strand of hair away from her face. "You're so lucky to have him..." she whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 1:52 pm

She began to calm down a bit. Lorelei moaned slightly as she was brought over, which brought a flood of relief to her father. "So long as she's okay. You on the other hand..." She was still mad at him for this. "You better be thanking your lucky stars Fenrir came to save you. Had he not, you'd be dead. And it's already bad enough that Lorelei got hurt. As soon as Fenrir leaves, we need to talk." Lorelei's father winced, as he knew that a "talk" was never a good thing, especially when it was with her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir saw how protective her mother was over her. He brought Lorelei ovver to her mother sighing heavily. "She got attacked by wolves when she went back into the forest to get something" he told her as her husband nodded to confirm what had happened. He looked at her shocked when she pointed directly at him and not at Fenrir. "What do you mean me especially?" he asked before he gasped. "But she..." he muttered before Fenrir patted her back. "I came as fast as I could...I wasn't going to let her be their lunch" he said to console her. Her husband glared at him, but he said nothing knowing that Fenrir was the one coming out untouched. He wondered what her mother thought of him as he was quite the attractive single guy in the village.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:29 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER!?!?!?!?" She was Pissed. "Bring her here, now!" Lorelei's mother was very protective of her, and to see her daughter in this state meant one thing: whoever was responsible, she wanted their head. She looked at Lorelei's wounds and sighed. "The two of you are lucky she's still alive. You especially!" She pointed at her husband. "If Lorelei had been killed, I would be bathing in your blood!" She hated wolves with a passion, and she knew that wolves were the current reason Lorelei was hurt. "Oh my sweet baby." She held her unconscious daughter close to her and begin to sob.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir looked at Lorelei and sighed to himself. "Let's fight some other time...I'll carry her home!" he said as he went to her side to check for a pulse in her neck. He paused for a moment just to double check, which her father began to panic. "Is...is she dead?" her father asked. Fenrir picked her up shaking his head at her father. "No, she's just knocked out" he said as he began to carry her back into the village. He looked to her father and sighed. "Her wounds aren't that bad...you'll take longer time to heal than her" he said. Her father growled to himself. "Why were you out here to begin with?" he asked. Fenrir sighed heavily. "William dared me to do it" he said before looked back to Lorelei. "Why would she follow me into the forest?" he asked. Her father shook his head at him. "Can't you tell she cares for you?" he asked. Fenrir shook his head as they made it into the village and walked to the house, which Fenrir carried her to her bed. Her father gulped seeing his wife's reaction to their injured daughter, which he was ready to have his ass chewed out.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Lorelei had passed out trying to fight them off due to one hitting her on the back of the head. As her father looked at his daughter, he found she had suffered a few wounds, mostly bites and scratches. Tears were streaming down her face, and blood dripping from her wounds. Her clothes were ruined, and her hair a mess. In the distance a wolf could be heard howling. Lorelei's father was pretty beaten up himself, but he wasn't concerned about that. His daughter was hurt, possibly dead for all he knew. And all the blame was being put on Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir heard Lorelei's scream with his extra keen auditory senses. His eyes went wide muttering, "Shit!" as he ran into the forest. His friends looked at each other confused not sure what to do. Her father heard the scream as well, but he was too preoccupied to find the source. All the wolves appeared to be sickly except the alpha pair who looked on the lean side. Her father was beating back the wolves until he saw Fenrir appear kicking a wolf away and go over to his daughter who was now surrounded by the wolves. Her father growled going into a fit of rage not being able to save his daughter and watching a boy do it for him. The wolves backed off considerably from Lorelei as a sudden breeze came in blowing around the trees giving an ominous tension. They soon retreated without trying to attack him, but it was too late for another kind of attack as her father rushed up pushing Fenrir into a tree. "This is all your fault! We would have been in danger if Lorelei hadn't gone in looking for you!" he shouted before he looked towards Lorelei. "How dare you disobey our village's laws! You could be thrown in the dungeon for this!" he shouted. Fenrir scowled at him. "Then why are you doing the same thing!?" he asked. Her father sucker punched Fenrir in the jaw with a disgusting and grewsome crackle comming from the brutal contact. Her father's hand started trembling violently, and he immediately reached down to nurse his broken bones in his fist. "Fucking hell! The fuck's your jaw made of!? Stone!?" he shouted. Fenrir rubbed his jaw trying to pass off that he was hurt too, but it was obvious her father got the worse of the blow. "I saved your daughter, and this is how you show your gratitude?" he asked. Her father glared at him. "Are you stupid! You're the reason why this all happened!" he shouted. Fenrir shook his head. "Lorelei made the decision to follow me, just as you made the decision to punch my face" he said calmly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Lorelei was torn. She knew that if she helped her father, it would mean putting her own life in danger. If she chose not to, her father could die. She still wasn't aware of the wolf closing in on her, and at the blink of an eye, the wolves attacked Lorelei and her father. "F-Fenrir!!!!!" She screamed, hoping he would hear. Her father was too busy fighting off the wolves to find out where the sound came from. Lorelei kicked the wolf off her and tried to run, but didn't get far as she became surrounded, and all of them looked mighty hungry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Lorelei's father heard another twig snap, and he growled drawing his sheild out prepering for an ambush. "Listen here! I have nothing of value to you! If you have my daughter please give her back!" he shouted. He walked towards a tree to see what was behind it only to see a growling malnurished wolf take a couple steps back. He knew that this dry year was particularly bad for feeding even the wildlife, and animal attacks had increased drastically. "Get outta here! Get!" he shouted not knowing of the other wolves encircling him.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Crap! What do I do now? She had stepped on the twig trying to escape. She knew if she showed herself to her father that she would never hear the end of it. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't her twig snap that her father heard, but a wolves twig snap. And it was closing in slowly on her father. What Lorelei didn't know however was that another wolf not far from her was closing in as well... on her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's parents both nodded to her desire for peace, but neither of them could think of a simple way for this to be achieved. "The path to peace is a long one. Everytime one gets impatient, we all have to restart anew. With all these wars and persecutions, peace will never be accomplished within my lifetime" His mother said. His father's head sank low not wanting to think that peace was impossible for them. Fenrir was caught off guard by Lorelei touching the sie of his face, and he blushed brightly. He looked up at her smile, but he could not say anything but a whimpy and adorable whine. He sighed as he turned to leave the house in the front door before he stopped along the path noticing movement. "You know, you got to be still if you want to hide properly..." he said. Some of the teens came up to him. "Where'd Lorelei go? Wasn't she with you?" one asked. Fenrir nodded. "Yea, but she said something about forgetting something in the forest, so she went back to retrieve it not too long ago" he said. They nodded finding this to make sense before they looked towards the priest. "What's he doing? Taking a piss?" he asked. Fenrir laughed. "He's stalking" he said. "Why?" another asked him. Fenrir grinned. "His superior might have put him up to it" he said before he left with the teens.

In the forest, her father was on the search for his missing daughter. He scanned the area intensely for any signs of movement mindful that his daughter might be still alive. He soon tripped over the lantern, which to his relief and anxiety there was no blood in sight or a body. He gritted his teeth looking around for any tracks, which he found many including werewolf tracks and human tracks. Something about the scene felt a bit off to him as he typically found more than just a lantern at the scene of a werewolf attack. No shreads of clothes, not a drop of blood, not even claw marks in the trees. He then heard a twig snap nearby, and he immediately his sword towards the tree assuming it may be a bandit about to rob him. "I know you're there! Show yourself!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Lorelei giggled as Fenrir's father was being teased. "I just want a world where humans and werewolves can live in peace together. But because of people like my father, it almost seems impossible." She ran the back of her hand gently across the side of his face. "But it is what it is. Fenrir, this doesn't change anything between us." Lorelei smiled, thanked everyone, then walked out into the forest. To think, a few hours ago, I almost became wolf chow here. She giggled as she thought of it that way, only to stop suddenly when she saw her father, loaded gun and all, wandering the forest! She hid behind a tree, thankful that he hadn't seen her. Unfortunately, he had found something she really did leave behind: her lantern!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's father nodded. "Yea, everyone want's to avoid the priest...and this is coming from the mightiest of werewolves" he said. His wife giggled. "I wouldn't say the mightiest of werewolves" she teased him while slapping on more food onto his plate. He licked his lips and sat back down to dig in. Fenrir cocked his head cutely as she left mid sentence, and he walked over to stop her. "Had you known what? What do you have to apologize for? I should be the one apologizing for getting you into this mess" he said before he blushed. "I mean getting in trouble with your father not for revealing my wolfiness" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 pm

"That could work. Though if I could I'd like to avoid the priest." Lorelei finished eating and sighed. "I apologize for last night. Had I known..." She caught herself as she wasn't quite sure what to say. Blushing, she grabbed her sweater and headed for the back door. Opening it, she saw the forest, which now looked fine. No moonlit low lying mist. no eternal darkness in the distance. No werewolves hiding in said darkness waiting for people like her to become their dinner. The forest was teeming with normal wildlife, though she knew somewhere out there, werewolves were lying in wait for nighttime.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir thought for a moment before he sighed. "It would if the other's didn't see us walking out from the forest...maybe you said we hid out, and you went to my house afraid of what your father might do. That could work out" he said. His father looked over at them. "Yea, that definately would be a good idea...especially once the priest confronts you as you leave our house" he said. Fenrir looked at his mother, which she sighed. "Yes, but...it leads you back into the forest" she said. Fenrir rubbed his forehead vigorously. "That means you'll have to say you forgot something as well" he added. His father smirked. "Hopefully you'll get the benefit of the doubt...young kids like you do very strange and stupid things" he said. Fenrir scowled at him but said nothing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Wolf Rpg-
Jump to: