Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A choice to be made

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

A choice to be made - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:32 am

Her transformation was thankfully going well thanks to Fenrir. It still hurt, but it hurt less because of his massaging. "Ahhhhhhh!" Fur began to grow on her entire body, and pretty soon she was getting bigger and bigger. After a half an hour of screaming and transforming, she had finally become a werewolf. However, she was beginning to lose control of her senses. Next thing she knew, she had Fenrir pinned to the wall, her hands around his neck.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 pm

A choice to be made - Page 5 Craig_by_artbeta-d8wwnb2
Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir nodded slowly. "Yea...I'm kind of excited over this" he said. He watched her transformation with great interest as he removed her clothes to keep them from being ruined. He massaged active spots that were changing to help ease the pain away. "Stay calm...I'm here" he said again. He transformed into a more wolf like form to match that of what Lorelei would turn into.

bgcolor=003300 bordercolor=ccffcc
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:10 pm

"I'm turning... Into... A werewolf!?"Lorelei began to freak out a bit. how? Why am I turning into a werewolf? then it struck her. When she was attacked in the forest either last night or earlier today, that must have been when she was attacked! Her breathing got heavier, and Lorelei began to feel her entire body start to change. She was absolutely terrified.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir gulped when she said that the entire room was spinning in a fuzzy blur. "Um...Don't panic, but I think you are turning into a werewolf" he said nervously. He examined the progression of her transformation. "What ever is going on, don't fight it...I'm here with you" he said as he put his hand on her's. He hoped that she would heed his warning as this was going to be a time of trial in her life.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 pm

"Like the entire room is spinning in a fuzzy blur... Fenrir, I'm scared. Wh-what's happen ending to me?" Lorelei's vision was so fuzzy she couldn't see her own hand in front of her. Suddenly she screamed in pain, even though nothing caused it. She began breathing heavily, and things only seemed to be getting worse...
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir was not sure what was going on with his fiancee as he caught her from nearly smashing her head on the side of the tub. "Hold on, love" he said before he got her out of the tub and got her dressed. He rushed her into the living room sitting her on the couch. He tended to her noticing some peculiar things going on with her that he was beginning to recognized. He rubbed her arm trying to give her a warm smile to comfort her. "How are you feeling now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:26 pm

"I... I don't know... I feel suddenly dizzy..." she began to waver a bit, and was caught by Fenrir. Her injuries had suddenly vanished, and Lorelei felt like she was gonna snap in half. Her entire body ached, and neither her nor Fenrir knew why. He picked her up, dressed her, and brought her to the couch to lay down.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir was trying overpower her to impress her but also for fun. He chuckled as she undressed him, and he blushed once they were nude. He was a little insecure about his size and whether or not she took a liking to it. It seemed like she did not care much about it, so he kept splashing around with her. They eventually got in the romantic mood as he embraced her once she nuzzled into his chest. He saw the moonlight come in, and he transformed into his werewolf form. He cocked his head cutely seeing her act strangely. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Lorelei simply giggled. "I'll show you what I can do." She then began trying to push off the wall, but didn't succeed. So instead, she began to undress him until both of them were naked, the warm water still splashing around a bit. "Oh Fenrir, I love you so much." She. Uzzled into his chest lovingly, water sploshing in between their bodies. The clouds outside however suddenly moved, revealing the full moon, causing Lorelei to start acting weird.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir got to the bath house which the fire had burned down to the cinders making the heat less intense. He poured in the steaming hot water and mixed it with the cool rain water collected from the trap on the roof. He had just got the water to the right temperature before he looked behind him hearing a noise, which he was tackled into the water with a huge splash. He plopped his head out looking at her in shock. "You...got me!" he said before he splashed her and wrestled with her laughing as they made a sloppy mess in the bath house. He finally pinned her to the wall and growled at her seductively. "What are you going to do now?" he asked before he started to remove her clothes. He leaned in to nibble her neck then her ear lobe. "Now my clothes are wet you naughty girl" he said seductively.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Lorelei nodded, washed her plate, and followed Fenrir into the bathroom. After he got the bath ready, Lorelei tackled him into the water.the only bad thing: she completely forgot to remove her clothes, so now they were soaking wet. But she didn't care. She wrestled with him, water flying everywhere. This was fun! Lorelei hadn't had this much fun in a long time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir was embarassed about his mother going into a lot of detail about how wolfmen worked, but to his shock, Lorelei actually started to scratch his belly. He could not help be wiggle his leg, which he never had this happen before. "I...I can't help it" he said blushing. Serena grinned. "And I guess you can do most things with men as you would with a wolfman, but just remember to wrestle with him very often. It's helps with stress and bond with each other...you don't need to wait until marriage" she said. Fenrir finished his meal and cleared his throat. "I'm going to take a bath" he said before he took his plate back to the sink and washed it. Serena smiled at Lorelei. "You have our blessings" she said watching Fenrir leave for the bath house. "Why don't you take a bath with him?" she suggested.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:41 am

Lorelei nearly choked when Serena said "wrestle under the covers". She finished eating and walked over to Fenrir and began to scratch him on the belly. "Like this?" she asked. Suddenly she heard a thumping noise under the table. "what is that?" Lorelei looked under the table to find the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:15 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Serena smiled proudly. "Thank you...I caught this just last night. Please eat up...this deer gave its life to keep our bellies full" she said. Everyone began to eat, while Serena spoke to Lorelei about special wolfman care. "What you got to know is that wolfman get stressed out much more than other men, so it's good to help relieve the stress. Wolfmen have a weak spot on their bellies and chest, so you can just give em a good rubbing or scratching. You can be a lot more rough on them, so don't be afriad to clobber them for being a turd. You don't have to make big meals all the time. Only when you plan to celebrate something or..." she said before she leaned in. "...wrestle under the covers" she whispered. She cleared her throat. "Anyway...don't freak out if he bites you over your throat...it's meant to be erotic and symbolic. When wolves do this its asking you to trust them...There's nothing more nerve racking than having your wolfman's great powerful maw lightly pressing against your skin...there's just nothing more excilerating" she said before her pups looked at them oddly. Fenrir blushed. "Humans don't do that?" he asked. His father laughed. "Humans don't get us" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 am

She sat down, and thanked the girl for the compliment. "Yes, I would, if you don't mind..." Pretty soon, a full plate of food was sitting in front of her. She waited for everyone else to get their food before she finally began to eat. "Mmmmm, this is really good! Even better than it smells!" she continued to eat, feeling like she hadn't eaten in a while.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:40 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir wondered if she was thinking about wolf pups, but he smirked to her moaning in pleasure from him rubbing her thigh and nibbling her neck, which he was very encouraged to do it with her later. He heard her stomach growl, and he patted her back understanding her wanting to romance later. "Yea...It's for the best" he said after she pulled her finger away from his lips. He lead her into the dinning hall where there were 4 other siblings eating their meal with his parents. The 10 year old twin boys looked at Lorelei and grinned. "Are you really going to marry her?" they both asked. The twin girls looked up and smiled at Lorelei and smiled. "You're really pretty" they both said. Fenrir helped his fiancee into a seat before he sat next to her. His mother looked at them satisfied. "Are you two getting along well?" she asked. She already knew that they were, but she did want to encourage them along. "Just remember that this house is fairly small...so try not to make too much racket tonight" she said. Fenrir blushed at this, but his father laughed at them. "I remember my first time with your mother..." he said. Fenrir cleared his throat. "So...Are we going to have a house in the clearing?" he asked. His father nodded. "Yea...and you're going to help me make it. You want to impress your bride don't you?" he asked. Serena looked towards Lorelei amused. "Would you like me to teach you how to keep your wolfman happy? It's a little different than just an ordinary man just so you know" she said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:23 am

"I don't believe you have." she giggled at the thought of a bunch of wolf pups running around chasing each other. She moaned in pleasure as he rubbed her thigh and even more as he nibbled her neck. Unfortunately, her stomach got the better of her, and thankfully for her, dinner was served. "Maybe later, k?" She gently placed her finger on his lips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir smiled at her when she said at least one kid. "Oh, just one huh?" he asked before he wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her back up against his firm muscular body. "Werewolf pups are so adorable that it's hard to stay happy with just one" he said allowing her to tease his ears with her finger. He heard those words, and he leaned in to plant a firm smooch on her lips before grazing his fang over her lip. "I love you too..." he said as he started feeling up her hip and side. He growled at her once more before returning to nibbling her on the neck, while he rubbed her hip and thigh. "I've never told you how beautiful you look before have I?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:59 am

She giggled at his growling stomach, which sounded much like his normal growls. "Yes... I would like to have at least one kid." She playfully teased his ears with her soft fingers. By now Alex would have already told everyone about the marriage. Lorelei sighed, "I love you so much." However, she didn't realize something was about to happen... To her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:51 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir smiled when she agreed to stay the night with him. He had so many things he wanted to try with her to sweep her off her feet. When she came back with the good news of her parents agreeing, he invited for her to come sit in his lap in order to romance some more. As dinner was being made, his stomach roused and growled at the symphony of delicious scents. "I know...let's just hope there's enough today...I feel like I can eat a horse" he said before he gave her a sadistic grin. "I've only eaten a horse once...it was already dead" he said. He scratched the top of his head. "Oh yea...uh...I forgot to ask this but...what are your plans? Do you know when or if you want kids and hobbies? You know...stuff like that?" he asked. His stomach growled out loudly.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:40 am

Lorelei shivered a bit as he nibbled her ear. "Yes, I'd love to spend the night." she let her parents know, and they agreed. The more time they spent together, the better. Later that night, Lorelei knocked on the door. "Hello." She walked in, and a massive barrage of great food smells suddenly hit her nose. "Mmmmm, it smells really good."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:31 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir was beginning to feel a bit more relaxed with giving into his instincts more. "Well...those wounds weren't too bad luckily" he said as he rubbed her shoulders. He began to smirk evily when she said that knowing that he was a werewolf was not going to change her feelings about him in a negative way. "Oh...I'm sure you'll..." he said in an alluring tone as he suddenly nibbled on her ear lobe. "...find some perks in having a werewolf for a husband" he said being just as playful. His apprehension had just melted away as he was flooded with very romantic images and phrases. His massage worked down to her lower back, which he nibbled on her shoulder some more and worked his way towards her neck growling seductively as he did this. "Do you want to stay the night here?" he asked. He blushed feeling very brazen in asking a woman to sleep with him even if it were his fiancee.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

Lorelei also felt a little overwhelmed. But she didn't mind him cuddling with her. "I feel strangely fine." She shivered a little as he growled in her ear. She liked it. "And like I said, you being a werewolf doesn't change how I feel about you, at least not in a negative way." She said playfully and teasingly. She had never felt this way towards him before, but for some odd reason, it felt like it was getting stronger...
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:10 am

Fenrir Vánagandr
  Fenrir's heart also fluttered at the premise of being married. "I wouldn't have picked any other woman to be with" he said. During most of the day their parents spoke about how the marriage would work out, while Fenrir just decided to hold Lorelei's hand and bond with her. It was a strange sense as he hand never had such strange urges and desires towards a woman before. He pushed them back not yet understanding them fully, but he at least wrapped his arms around her and proceeded to cuddle her. "How are you feeling?" he asked before he started to rub her shoulders tenderly. "I'm glad that you are comfortable being around me even when you know what I really am" he said before he rested his head on her shoulders. "I promise to protect you with my life!" he said before he instinctively leaned in to graze his teeth over her neck and growled into her ear.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:56 am

Lorelei blushed a little, and her heart fluttered a bit. "Okay, I'll marry Fenrir." Alex practically fainted as the words came out of Lorelei's mouth. Her father was happy, and her mother, who revealed she hadn't been married until the age of 27, was also excited. Almost without thinking, Alex left to go blab to the entire town. Fenrir and Lorelei were to be wed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A choice to be made   A choice to be made - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A choice to be made
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next