Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:19 pm

shany smiled evily and licked her lips watching mark play with her nipples .shany then moaned feeling marks seeds in side her again like last night.shany prrred and got off and then took out her slaws ."i want more fun"she said laughing then she got close to her face and smiled.."am going to hurt you."she laughed then was pulled back by her human and you can see her self fighting with her self."stop it ,stop being horny.~!"human shany yelled."noo you ..~!"shanys demon gralwed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Mark reached up massaging Shany's breasts and grabbing to her nipples while trying to distract himself, "I don't think I can hold it any more." He spoke before his seed began shooting up into Shany's womb filling her further, "I don't think I'm getting out of here any time soon." He spoke exhausted by the action taken.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 pm

shany moved her hips faster and faster and moaned more her walls going down on marks and soon shany moaned loud ,he head going bakc and her nipples geting hard she cam ,hard on his member and shany looked at him and gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Mark grunted keeping himself from going over the edge all the while he gripped her hips tighter feeling his shaft throbbing with a need for release, "I'm trying you horny cat." He said to her trying to distract himself long enough for her to get to her release.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:16 pm

shany moaned more and moved her hips more for him and mostly her self."yess dont cum yet not yettt"she moaned louder moving her hips faster and harder .and tessing him a litttle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Mark gripped Shany's hips tightly while she slammed herself into his shaft which he was enjoying every second that the cat took on him, "And it's all yours." He said to Shany keeping himself from going to his release too soon while she took absolute control of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:49 am

shany bit marks neck moving her hips as fast as she can and grawling very low and powerful."ahh you human..your dick i ssoo goo"she moaned going faster.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 am

Mark probably would keep teasing her in the near future if he could get a satisfying fuck out of Shany through the use of teasing her. His hands went to her hips keeping from being able to pull off of him if she decided she didn't want more of his seed inside of her. Mark wanted entertainment, but the dragon wanted to have Shany be his breeding partner.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 am

shnay grlawed and sat on his dick .in to shanys wet walls shany started to rid him and very fast wasnting more and more of him."ahh yess dont ever tess me mmeww"she moaed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 am

Mark felt as suddenly he got flipped to his back completely nude as Shany ripped his clothing off of him, "Welcome back little kitty." He spoke enjoying the view he had of Shany taking control of the situation. He was anxious to see how well Shany was going to take control of their little session.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 am

shany moaned loveing his toung playing with her nipples .she wanted more her pussy was geting more wet.shany moaned and wanted him to fuck her.."please ..."she baged feeling her demon side come out grabing mark my the arm and pushing hi to the floor and riping off his clothing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 am

Mark chuckled to Shany then he walked into the room and set her back down on the mattress where he then began to pull off her long shirt. He then began to move to her breasts to begin sucking on her nipples teasing her further to see how much she could handle before going over the edge. Whether she changes into the cat again or just remained herself to try and take him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 am

shany moaned and felt him pick her up she smiled at him and blushed."am sorry mark"she saw he was him self and smiled."shany then looked at him and noded."please do am very wet"she baged.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am

Mark then picked Shany up off of the ground feeing the moisture that dripped down her leg coat his hand, "You really are a naughty kitty." He said to her. There was no echo in his voice as he spoke to Shany, "I'll take care of you for sure."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 pm

shany felt his kiss and moaned a little .she was at the ponit were evey thing feels so good.shany thne felt him pine her down and saw his face .she know no other it was the demon."i know its you..ahh but..i need it..i cant hid it."she moaned,,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 pm

While it was still the human there talking with her, the dragon's personality was present as he them moved to meet Shany on the ground where she was sitting then he moced to kiss Shanu's lips deeply while she was in her vulnerable state, "You say you don't want it, but I can see right through that. You know you want me inside you." He spoke after he took his lips from hers while he pinned her to the floor. He could just about smell her arrousal even though she didn't want to show it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 pm

shany looked at him and moaned feeling his hands on her breast .she closed her lags as her wetness started to go down her lage she then pushed him away from her and covered her slef with her hands and blushed more at him.her nipples geting hard and her pussy wanting to be fucked."umm no i dont need help"she moaned siting on the ground .maoning .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Mark smirked when he was behind her then he got up close and wrapped his arms around her, "You know. If you need help with that. I am able to help you relieve some tentiom." He said to her moving his hands to her breasts and massaging the soft and sensitive mounds on her chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 pm

shany was monaing as well and started to get more wet..then heard that he was done.shany put on a long shirt and open the door but tryed not to show him she was very wet.taking deep breaths."ok then ..umm go out side..and clean the yard."she said looking at him and blushed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Mark looked through the key hole in the door to see Shany inside and playing with herself. If it wasn't for the door being locked he would have barged in mainly to give her a hard time though he was liking the view as Shany played with herself more than likely fantisizing about the last night they spent in that bed. He was enjoying the view and waited a minute before knocking on the door, "Hey Shany. I'm done." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

shany locked her door and and blushed .she waited a little bet .she knew he was cleaning and started to change .shany then looked down and saw her belly .she was not big at all but she knew she was going to have his child.in frount of a glass meirro she saw her self.she blushed as she brock the meirro and sat down on the bed .whcih was on the floor.shany got uo again and cleaned up the mess and got back down .shany then flet her demon side coming out again.shany then took a deep breath."why muct you get honry all the time."she sai to her demon as she started to finger her self and moan."good thing mark is cleaning..ahh"she moaned,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Mark perked up an eye brow when she mentioned that she primarily came out at night. He didn't seem to have that since it was night and it still took getting him angry to trigger the change to the dragon, "If you're a pervert as a human. Then I can only imagine how much SHE is during the night. Though considering I think you liked it too." He said to her with some of the dragon's personality coming out with him still in control. The blush with her demand for him to clean the wall seemed to make her point seem absent. The wall she told him to clean looked fine as it was so he went inside to spy of Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

sany blushed and looked at him and smiled."she is still in me but she likes to come out only at night..or whne i get very mad."she said laughing then walked to mark and kissed his check.and heard his question."ahh umm umm."she said blushing very bad."go..go..goo clean the wall."she yelled blushing very red, and walked in side.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Mark spent quite some time managing himself though the travel to the river for the bucket of wanter that Shany had asked him to get. To him it seemed like a menial chore though he came back with a nearly full bucket. He listened to her explanation on why she had him do so which he understood now only to get irritated by Shany calling him Rose again, "Are you sure the cat's still not there?" He asked her remembering bits and pieces from the night before, "And is that the reason you're still wearing the shirt by itself?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 pm

shany smiled and watched him go and get the water.this was what she wanted .he reambered that he was a hiker and someother things.after he came back shany claped."you want to know why you did this...you remembered what you used to do and your body remebers what it used to do .."shany smiled "so rose."she said then covered her mouth."sorry i mean mark"she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next