Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 pm

(labump)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:03 pm

shandy smiled and blushed assing that he had nothing on as well but she knew why "come on i knwo you up but get ready ,if you want your memery back you have to work at it"she yelled seeing him dressed shany ran to him and poked him again ."come on rose"she said with a laugh ,then walked out side shany was going to do something different .shany got to the shack house and comeing out with a toy lion a sheep and some grass "ok "she said making a line with a skick and puting it deep in the dirt then she grabed a rock and put it on her side ."ok ,think this is two different lands .that one your on is your land with the loin and the sheep and the gress "she said the ponited at him.then she ponited at her slef."and this is my land .theres a rain comeing ,on wait a flood and you need to bring your animes on to this land but you have a boat and it can only carey you and the once your bringing ."she said siting on the rock"heres a hint "shany ponited at the loin and smiled."you have to make sure the lion dose not eat the sheep and make sure the sheep dose not eat the gress"she laughed."now start if you need any more hints jest asked"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Mark groaned slowly picking himself off the bed feeling sore for the dragon having done what he had with the cat before, "I'm getting up already. Now stop calling me rose." He said to Shany looking to see the view of Shany nude in front of him and the pain didn't bother him as much. He then moved to his clothes ignoring the pillow so he could get what he needed with the day over with.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 am

~(la bumb)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am

shany smikled at mark and got off him then jummped on him to get him up."come on rose."she said then she looked down and covered her self frgeting she was nuded from changing in to her cat form and mating with the dragon.then she got off and put a long dress on then looked back at mark.and though a pellow"come on up ..we need to tran still"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:48 am

Mark let himself change back to the human side though he was feeling sore from the other half doing what he had done with Shany, "Stop calling me Rose." He spoke to Shany not wanting to move from his spot both before he liked the way Shany felt on top of him and because the dragon worked him hard to pleasure the cat, "I really don't want to get up right now." He spoke staing still under Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 am

shany was blushing more and moaned to every touch he put on her .looking to the side "theres times were she do things with out me knowing"she said feeling her touching her more .looking to the said and gasping at what he said looking back down at her belly knwoing she is going to have a baby .taking a deep breath of her own as she closed her eyes feeling him touching her more .shany did like the human though she then noded ."yess f-f-for training ..a-and n-nothing more"she said blushing very light across her face looking at the demon dragon male ..taking a nother beath as she waited for him to change back in to the human mark .as she smile "hellos rose"she said with a chuckle .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

Mark placed a kiss on Shany's lips when she showed the blush on her face which he then ran his hand along her back and rubbing the space where her tail used to be when she was in the catlike shape, "It is your little kitty." He said to her keeping with the pet name while he played with the human form of his mate, "Just relax then. I'm done adding more of my juices into you. You're carrying a little devil in that belly of yours now so I don't need to." He said to Shany before finally relaxing on his back, "You want me to let the human back out a while?" He asked Shany while continuing to stroke his lover's back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 pm

shany blushed and looked at him and shock her head"not true"she then moaned feeling hiss deep kiss on her then she kissed back .shany then moaned again feeling his hands on her opening and showing her some of the seeds that was dripping from her hole."t-thats not m-mine"she said blushing and lookeing to the said trying to hid her face ."i-i "she said then shock her head."i dont like it ..a little but but"she said blushing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Mark smirked hearing her refusal to accept what was probably in the near future as their child grew inside of her, "Then how about with the human? I'm sure you've enjoyed him taking control and letting him spill his seed inside you," He said to her which he then moved in to press a deep kiss to Shany's lips." He said to her which he moved his hand to her opening and taking soe of his seed from her to show her what he had left inside of her that had leaked out of her, "You know you liked it with the kitty in control. I'm sure you felt it."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 pm

shany blushed and shacked a little feeling his touch her sides "rose .am not stoping the nick names any times soon"she said ,then she blushed as she moved her hair out of the way and tryed not to blush so bad like last time."am sorry but am not having sex with the dragon and ...no"she said looking to the said and puting her head on his cheast
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Mark sighed then he moved his hand to her hips rubbing her suggestively, "You can start making things better by stopping the nickname and at least call me the human's name." He said to her which he just wanted to relax after his time spent with the cat, "It won't hurt. If anything you might like it when the hormones start kicking in and you start wanting to bed the dragon more often."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 pm

shany smiled at him "am glad rose .am glad your not going to hurt me or moke me back"she said and smiledthen she looked down and rubed her bely"i dont know ...am kinda worryed .is it going to hurt?"she asked .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Mark sighed hearing her calling him Rose again which he growled right after, "You're lucky you're pregnant right now." He said to Shany. If it wasn't for her condition and that he was still recovering from what he did with Shany in her catlike state he probably would have forced her to take more of him inside of her, "So what are you going to do now? Carrying the child of a dragon while in your position of power. I'm sure that is going to make life interesting for you." He said to Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 am

shany the human moaned more once she felt him licking her nipples then,looking down to see him llicking them very "t-thankss"she blushed .she let out a sweet moan feeling his hand on her body ,shany covered her self a little of how shy she really was the shock her head."i-i i do like it but bu but."she said looking at him."am the human now and ah rose"she moaned blushing more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 am

Mark gently pulled on Shany's nipples with his teeth liking the human's sounds as he played with her until he took his mouth from his lover, "I don't want to stop Shany. I like the way that your breasts tastes. I want to taste them before the kittens are born." He said to her which he then sighed laying back on the bed while he ran his fingers around the now human body that Shany had, "I know you like it though. Just a little longer and I'll let the human come back to play.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 am

shany moaned ans smiled "oh a dick as big as yours who would not injoy it"she said as she maoned more feeling him play with her breast more .shanys face was more red but she was turning human .her time was almost up as she moaned again and smiled."i'll see you later my mate"she said licking her lips and then her eyes whent back to blue and her skin normal same as her ears were human and every thing ethes .shany the human the looked up and blushed at him when she felt him playing with her breast."ah could you stop that please she isss ggoineeee"she moaned
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:51 am

Mark liked the reaction that Shany had given him when he touched Shany, "I'm sure that she did enjoy it. What woman would not like to have a strong and very gifted man, or demon in this case." He said to Shany continuing to massage her breasts then moving to press his lips to her breasts just to get the taste of her on his lips, "I'm sure it was entertaining. Screwing a human that was holding itself back." He said to Shany when he took his mouth from her breasts just playing with Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 am

shany smiled and let out a little moan when he touched her breast .shany then smiled and laughed ."oh my shany loved your lovely ,long,rod ,.sweety .she said laughing then she kissed hhim and got back up and smiled."did you ever fuck shany the human before?"she asked licking her lipes and smiling ."and fucking mark was fun ..and hurting him was fun as well.shany then kissed him sweety and with her free hand played with the demons chest.and slowly you could see shany the demon turning in to her human form.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:56 am

Mark smiled hearing the way that Shany had given him the confirmation that she was alright with the idea that she was fine with the idea of having mixed breed children with a dragon, "You really are an interesting little kitty." He said to her with a small chuckle which he then moved his hand from her back to her breast all the while he felt how firm they were in his hand, "So how is the human side of you going to deal with her leadership position with the horny kitty wanting her dragon's nice and pleasing rod?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 am

shany felt him pating her on the back and helping her up shany then keeped kicking his chest but she looked at him and noded"i knowsweeety am glad am were with you"she said purring with she felt him playing with her tail .shany then noded again moeing."yess i dont care if its a mix bread am lonly and i wish for some one to love and love always"she said licking his chest more."god,i love you"she said holding him close.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 am

Mark listened to Shany's story which he gently began patting and stroking Shany's back to help comfort her seeing the cat on the verge of tears when she explained herself, "You may have died back then, but now you're here. You're sharing a body with an amusing is somewhat irritating human, but you're still here." He said to Shany before feeling her lick his chest which he was rather enjoying, "You have no problems accepting the fact that our children may be mixed breeds?" He asked Shany as he slowly trailed a hand along her spine and worked its way down her tail enjoying the licking while he attended to her skin, "Or is it just a case that you were so lonely that you don't mind having the offspring of another species as long as they are yours and a handsome young mans?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 am

shany smiled at him and noded."yupe she hated that"she laughed then she looked up seeing him liking the licks she was giving him .he likes were meent to relaxe the body .shany then looked at him and smiled"i used to live in a clan but sady i was kicked out they said i was a week no good person with no heart.and i said that was blushit the reson being i helped the little young demons train and help rebild things.my clan had a human leader ."she said taking a deep breath."he died in a pain ful death ....by me."she said as she cryed a little."so after they kicked me out i killed my self .but the thing was thats was when i found the human shany ,she was jest like a normal person the same thing what she was doing today and what she is i took in .in to her body and after a few years i was abole to get used to it and now here i am going to have dragon kittens"she said licking him again but it was on his cheast
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 am

Mark was enjoying the way that Shany licked at him all the while his body slowly changed to the human shape even if the dragon was still present in his mind, "Well then. At least I don't have to worry about little miss kitty teasing and torturing me now." He said to her letting her continue to lick him while he had the more sensitive flesh for her to lick, "Alright then. Tell me all about you. Tell me all about the kitty that's going to have a lot of little kittens with." He said to Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm

shany looked at him and took a deep breath."i see"she said licking his arm more the smiled"u know what i think..the calling u rose idea was human shany ..i say you sould call her my her real name boren thats her real name "she bushed out laughing."and ..i need to tell you a little about me ok love"she said kissing him again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next