Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Mark smirked hearing his challenge though he would be out right laughing about her realizing she was still nude from last night. He went for the clothes that were thrown aside and put them on quickly, "You do know I'm a hiker by nature right. Getting a bucket of water will be nothing. Getting your birth control is another story." He said to her making fun of her for last night's lack of restaint.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 pm

shany laughed and was infront of him."come now mark..we have work to do.."she said walking away and was about to go out side till she felt a cold air coming from her chest and ran back in side then sliped in to a long t-shirt and a long white skirt "ok mark to day ...were going to start off something easy "she said taking out a bockit with nothing in side"i need you to full this buckit with water..but the river is some what far from here."she laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Mark hadn't even felt Shany move away from him right until the water splashed on him which he jumped up feeling soaked from the volume she tossed, "What the hell was that for?" The male asked Shany getting up seeing himself naked and guessing what happened by Shany's attitude.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

shany sleeped the whole night, then got up around 6:00 shany was back to normal ,she got up and started to strech but she was wereing nothing on her self .she started to get a buckit of water and pored it on mark."get up asss its time for the frist day of traning"she yelled and laughed."time to get dressed."she said moving him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Mark watched as Shany fell asleep in his arms then he patted her back softly as he relaxed with her in his grasp, "Well that makes it easy to know you." He said to her as she slept then he relaxed into the matress thinking about how lucky he was to find a woman like her so quickly. His eyes slowly drifted shut and soon began sleeping letting the human back in control when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 pm

shany moaned felling his long shaft out of her and took a deep breath and looked at him."i frgot your name"she laughed and got closer to him and smiled."and wow that was great and shany is me and the human name "she said laughing more and closing her eyes and falling in to deep sleep..shany knew she was going to have a child with him .but thast what her demon side wanted .and so did she .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Feeling satisfied by his release, Marcus began slowly pulling his long shaft from Shany ehich he then leaned in and kissed the demon he had just attempted to breed with, "That's the human's name, but it will work for now." He spoke moving to his back and pulling Shany in close to him enjoying the fact he had a woman next to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 am

shany moaned and laughed .."ah-ah yess .i love how fast and mad you can get"she laughed moving her hips faster and moaing more till she felt his seeds."ahh.mark"she moaed.saying his name and kissing him in to a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

Mark thrusted as hard as he possibly could fueled by frustration and anger when Shany had continued to call him Rose. This was made easier by the fact that she became easier to thrust into, "I can tell that kitty." He spoke briefly before slamming himself into Shany and shooting his load into her filling her completely in the process.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 pm

shany laughed and maoned louder feeling him go faster in side of her."ahh yess ..hehe rose..i want you .....i want your seeds "she laughed moving her hips more."rose..rose..ahhhrose"she moked and moaned she started to get more wet and moan more."ahhh yess.."she moaned again."i like pushing your buttons "she laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Mark heard the way she called him Rose then drove himself harder into her in frustration of the feminine name. He was sure to punish both of them for the name to the point both of the women would be exhausted. Though from the way that the demon was acting it seemed like she wanted him to exhausted her, "Then I'll be sure you'll have enough of my seed in you to make sure you carry." He said to her driving all his weigh in her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:02 pm

shanys demona started to moan and moan to him loving his licks to her neck to his thrust .with her low light women voice she baged and pred like a cat "ahh yes rose..ah your dick feels so nice..please do as you wish"she moaned moving her hips and moaning very loud as her tail wrap around marks hips
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Mark was enjoying the new look that Shany had when she fully changed to her demon'sform, "That's more like it." He spoke as he removed his shirt showing the demon in Shany his body. He then licked her neck as he then began thrusting into her enjoying the tight feel of her welcoming lips wrapping around him and enticing him to take everything that she had for him, "Do you want me to let myself go inside of you little kitty?" He spoke as he thrusted his weight into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 pm

shany looked at him and by the looks of her she was turning ,her skin was turning in to fur ,hands like paws,growing a tail ,and teeth like a cat .shany then looked at him."ok please do as you want..jest ahhh."she yelled felling mark taking her virginy and trying to calm her demon.shany then her eyes turned red and shanys demon was out..she started to moan and move her hips puting her arms around mark wanting more.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Mark grinned when he heard the other voice echoing in her own. He knew the other side was coming out and he was going to enjoy pulling the horny cat out if it meant he was going to be able to get off with her, "Then let me have my way with you. I'll do what I can to put he back when I'm done tiring her out." He spoke as he took his pants off again and before long she could feel him shoving his long rod into her and removing her virgin status while he got his enjoyment in the process.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

shany covered her self very bad and tryed her best to stop her demon side shany then blushed and shock her head."but ..i...am a virgen ..am scered it might hurt..ahhh"she moaned feeling th demoning coming out.till she felt mark kiss her and felt his lips .shany smiled and kissed back."but ..once she comes out theres no geting her back in.."shany said then shock her head."no ..i cant..."she said .then moaned feling his lovly hands on her.then her voise started to chang from light sweet voice to a much more lower but still light voice .the sound of a 33 year old women .then shany shok her head."oh no..she wants ..ou-out.ahhh"she moaned
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Mark was rather surprised by the fact that she had actually had just about broken down in front of him with how the demon inside of Shany had so much lust for him, "Then how about I keep her from taking total control and get on top of you again?" He asked her with a chuckle as he then got onto the young woman again though instead of attempting to rape her. His lips then kissed into Shany's attempting to get her to give into the demon and let him have his way with her. He knew it was going to happen now so she was so into the idea as the demon wanted him, "If the demon wants me then how about I go about pushing you into full womanhood?" He asked her as his hand moved under the long shirt leaving it onto her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

(i hope so and that and wow nice...my father used to work in the us army ...but just dont get hurt..mew.mew)
shany blushed and smiled.at what he said about wanting it."not my falt..you turn me on..ah i did not say that."she said covering her face.hearing his laugh ,"i am normal human but you can see .my demon side wants to fuck you...and she wants you very bad."she said blushing and taking a deep breath .and heared him agian."stop it .."she yelled covering her ears .as doing so her nipples started to get hard .."ahh .."she said turning away from mark."damit my demon is a fucking horny ass bitch"she said .covering her face.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm

(You'll make it. I know you will. But honestly I'm pretty much grown up. I'm 22 working both in a security company and with the US army)

Mark was amused by the embarrassed way she spoke to him while she bunting up the shirt that she was wearing. He figured she had endured enough torment from is speech to her. He raised an eyebrow up when she pointed out that he had his zipper undone, "You must really want it if you're staring down and pointing it out." He spoke with a chuckle before she then ended up asking him why he was so interested in her, "Simple. You're a demon that has her own thought process. It make the act more enjoyable when your partner can show their enjoyment in more than animal instincts." He said to her before hearing her say that he would have gotten lucky if she was one of his kind, "Well then. Any way you would voluntarily give yourself to me or does the idea of being forced kind of a turn on for you?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

(wow...what do u want to be when you grow up o-0 ..but..your smart..:DD ..i wish i was..am geting ready for a reading and writing test..that i failed like..6 or 7 times in a row ..you can see writing and reading are my weekest. and am here to learn from that..you can tell .i've gone better...mew)
shany took a deep breath bunting up her long shirt ."i...do..lik-i mean .."she said blushing more and finishing buning her shirt .shany turned around and could see him smile .looking to his face moving her eyes down to see his pants and smiled."your zipper is undone"she laughed then .took a deep breath,"i really want to help this boy but how..mark..how.and .why want to have a child with me .i may be in charge of this place but...am not ...a right mate for you."she said .as she blushed and smiled "ha..how did you know that"she laughed taking it as a joke."your kinda cute..if i was your kind ..i would fuck you by now."she laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm

(2 twelve hour days in a row then I got army drills to worry about every month.)

Mark chuckled seeing her and could see the disappointment that she had when he got off of her though he was content with her being disappointed as a part of her punishment for repeatedly calling him Rose, "You kind of don't like me? So there is a part of you that actually might like me then?" He asked with his chuckle while he dressed himself again, "Yes. I was thinking that this guy could get himself off and I could enjoy myself making an heir to the dragon's legacy." He spoke with a chuckle as he buttoned himself up his shirt while he watched her put on the long shirt, "Reason for wearing the shirt alone or are you just waiting for me to pile drive you for a later occasion?" He asked her wondering if she would actually be interested in taking him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:58 pm

(yupes ..i hate work but it helps~-~)
shany noded and watched him off her she was a little sad .he was off but the other side of her was happy."thanks you ."she said coveing her breast.."then she looked at him.and felt his kiss .and she kissed back smiling .then noded."yess am not ready yet at all and i dont like you...kinda"she said .trying to stop the blush and geting up and she could see him with a smile on his face.shany kinda liked it..and watched him dress him self.shany got up and blushed very bad hearing him."w-wait ..what me in a ..round belly "she said blushing more and looked back at him again."ok mark.."shany said geting a nother long shirt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

(it's fine. I just had a lapse of thought and work has been kicking my butt a bit)

Mark then pulled himself off of Shany when she said that she would stop calling him Rose, "That's fine then. I won't rape you if you just go on that one simple fact. I might want to get with you later, but I suppose that can wait." He spoke with a chuckle as he got off of Shany and made a kiss at the young woman still on the ground which he pulled on his clothing to straighten out his shirt out while he examined her body and how she had the look that she enjoyed herself a bit even if she didn't want to admit it, "When I eventually get to it, I will attempt to see how good you look with a nice round belly. For obvious reasons of course." He spoke with a chuckle expecting her to at least call him Mark.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 pm

(damit i though it was .something eilse any way thanks for replying..i was geting bored..from jest doing homwrok-_-sorry for the lat reply work is up.the ass.)
shany blushed and shock her head .and looked in to his eyes."..i.y.es"she said .taking deep breaths.shany was moving her body alittle to his touch along her frame .shany shock her head."th-theres no way..people..tried it befor..there is no way..it always end up with a ful demon or a ful human.."she yelled .then .her form started to calm and turn back to human and looked at him with her blue eyes .then shany shock her head again and looked away.".n-no..i well be good..i ..i'll stop calling you rose..."she said .blushing very red and rassed an eye brow."what do you mean ..play with me a little more at first and ..get me ready for your intentions?"she said moving her arms a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Mark paused for a minute when she let out the moan then the apology she gave him. He then looked into Shany's eyes when he pulled himself to face her, "You liked that didn't you?" The demon spoke running a single finger along her frame while she was completely nude in front of him, "Do you think that a dragon can breed with another species?" He asked with a grin showing what his intention was with her for since she got him so angry before, "Maybe I should play with you a little more at first. Get you ready for my intentions." He spoke with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next