Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm

shany smiles seeing him destroy the rock with his angre "there .with anger u can hurt almost any th-"befor she could finish she could see her self flown in to the wall and was stuck shany grlawed at him then shany used her powers to get unstuck."god dam it rose if your going to be like that then go ...u can us your powers .not jest anger .i see a nother way of bracking it jest calm and i can call u rose what every i please"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Mark growled hearing the term Rose as well as feeling the first rock hitting him in the head. When the second rock flew at him it stopped in mid air which afterwards crumbled to dust as well as causing a large rip in the air that distorted the air around the rock until even the dust vanished into nothing, "Call me Rose again. I dare you!" He shouted at Shany before she was then flown into the wall and was now stuck on the wall.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

shany gralwed then throgh a rock at him in the head."domit what did i tell you no physical force "she said smiling evil at him for him to figre it out."u have to figer it out on your own this is a test not a game"she said throghing a mother rock at his head."rose do it dam it"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Mark let a vein pop into his forehead which he groaned, "Alright. But can you at least tell me how the hell I'm supposed to do it?" He asked tapping his toe tempted to just smash the object again with physical force just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:44 pm

(bumb)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 pm

shany walked to him and shock her head."its very easy if u jest try"she said playing with her hair .and going behind him to see what he was going to do next."i know you can do it..i belive in you"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 am

Mark groaned at Shany for her comment, "You say it's easy, but you have more experience with this than I do so you can't say." He said to her trying to get what his direction was for this, "You're being sweet again Shany." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 am

shnay thne laughed at him."not like that."she laughed.its easy ."she smiled."your not alowlow to touch it ..but that dose not eman nothing "she wink that him."any way..."she blushed very sweet at him.showing her sweet side."its eacy ..
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

Mark figured that Shany would find his action amusing though that seemed to last shortly as she grabbed another object. He looked at this pole concentrating on it as though it were going to move by itself, "I don't think the dragon is psychic. Psycho maybe but not psychic." He said to Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:41 pm

shany rased an eye brow and laughed."well nice work but.."she aid taking out a nothing poe"your rong sadly you failed"she said giving him a nother one"with this on..i want you to ONLY use your smarts and not touch it ..."she alughed .then sat back down .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Mark scratched his chin before dropping the object on the ground and slamming his foot into the object and just about breaking it in half with a smirk on his face, "You did say to use my smarts. I just decided to use being a smart ass instead of actually being smart." He said to her with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 am

shany noded and smiled."nope this is a test of smarts ..."she laughed and put it on the floor."this text well make both your demon and humnan think about what to do when doing this."she laughed and walked away and sat down."ok start."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 am

Mark sighed softly hearing Shany say to change their subject and have him break something that he couldn't use anything to help break it, "I'm supposed to be psychic now?" He asked her rather confused that Shany would tell him to break something with his mind as opposed to his hands or another object.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

shany looked at him odd and rassed her eye brow."you cant...i jest..dont want ..."she said looking at the time and taking a deep breath."please frget it am trying to help you..i dont want you to help me i want to help you."she said walking alittle away and grabing a poe "i want you to brak this"she said smiling."and befor you brak it..i want you to brak it with not your hands but with your mind"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Mark watched Shany recover herself from the cat which then he heard her say to forget what he had just heard from the cat. That was going to be impossible to do since the cat had threatened his life and spoke about how she wanted a family while Shany the human was in the way. He wondered how long Shaney had been holding all her urges back for him to ruin that with him and the dragon having their way with her, "I can't Shany." He spoke to her wanting to satisfy the cat's need for a family and help Shany cope, "But I will help you in any way that i can.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

shany noded and cryied a little"i want a famliy but i dead and its not fair ."she yelled and then looked in to his eyes."i think this human is geting in the way with that."she yelled then felt her huamn fighting with her."damit ahhh"she yelled again then looked at mark ."i dont trush her ..a little.."she said then ran out of the room and out side and after that shany the human won the fight,.shany hated the light.then shany turned her head to mark."just frgot what you heared ok"she smiled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Mark put up a defense in front of the cat's personality which he stared directly into her eyes, "So you want a family, but you're saying you want to attempt to kill the one, or two, willing to give you that family? You don't want to work with her to an agreement?" He asked her wanting to see if the two would be able to come to some compromise. He was sure that the human side was wanting a relationship as well as the cat.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 pm

shany looked at him and her eyes turned blue again."i need her to help me..with out her..am just nothing."shany cryed then her eyes whent back to red and grawled."kill me"she yelled .looking at himthen smiled evil."you look like some that can die"she alughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Mark felt as the cat had pushed him off of her which he took to his feet quickly then he watched her grab the weapon, "How were you bonded to Shany? Maybe I can find a way to pull you apart or if there is a way to keep you two together and find a way to work together. There's no reason to hurt anyone or yourself." He said to her trying to get her to relax. He was ready however to attack her if she was going to attack him or something would happen in the process.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:10 pm

shany started to cry and looked at mark .she felt how powerful he was .he did not wanted her to hurt her self .shany then looked at him and grawled."am sick of being with his human.~!"she yelled then .she tryed to us more of her power to get him offf of her then she looked to the said and her eyes turned red."i wish to have my own body ..by own place.to rass a family and i cant with his human."demon shany yelled..then was abole to push him off of her and then looked at him."i dont want her no more...and i dont need no one.."she said grabing the sword.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Mark had stayed near the door keeping an eye on Shany every so often worried about Shany in her current state. After she grabbed the sword he walked back inside of the room, grabbing the weapon and putting her hands on the ground keeping her pinned, but not in a sexual way, "This isn't the way Shany. Let me try and talk to her. Human to demon." He said to Shany keeping the tension where he could control her, especially since the dragon was enhancing his strength to keep the cat pinned to the ground, "Shany the cat. Why are you tormenting the human?" He asked the cat wanting to get why the cat was the way she was and the impact to the human.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 pm

shany gralwed and bit her self a littl moe till blood came out..shany foight with her self for about a ful day trying to fight her .."ahh stop it"she yelled till she got a sword and put it to her neck.shanys demon side laughed and laugehd."i dear you."she said as shany was about to but ..she could not do it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Mark went for his clothes then he left the room. He pulled his clothing on after leaving the room and wondering on how she was doing outside of the demon and the human side of her struggling for control over her. He had thought he could tire the demon out though it didn't seem a possible thought with how the cat acted after his release.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 pm

shanys human side won and shany forced her demon back and then looked at mark and yelled and though a pellow out at him."get out ..~!"she yelled and geting on the bed ..trying clam down .she was still fighting with her demon sdie but it was much harder.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Mark felt worried when Shany had taken her claws out. His relief was then brought on when she returned to her normal human self. He then moved to pull out of Shany so possibly the cat could get that he wasn't inside her any longer and the human side could have a better foothold. Then he looked to see his seed dripping her her opening and onto the bed. He began wondering how instasifiable the demon was and if it was a case she was relieving her heat using him after the years Shany held the demon back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next