Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Mark let a chuckle come up when she said he was funny though he moved slightly to not look at Shaney, "I don't have a clan. It's just me. And my powers are more of the creation aspect. I can form platforms and weapons using my energy and either use them as throwing weapons or just rips anything to pieces." He explained to Shany before feeling her carressing his arm before cleaning him with her tongue, "I figured you were. Since that's what kitties do."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:15 pm

shany pprred and laughed."wow your funny"she said holding him close"and can i ask ..can i ask what kind of demon u are i know your a dragon but..what clan and what did u and what powers do you have?"shany asked looking at him and smiling at him as well as she played with his arms couse it was so big and strong."your strong"she smiled and kissed him again and licked his arm ."am cleaning you by the way"she said licking him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Mark ran a finger along his mate's side before he answered her question, "It all depends. If it's a female then I'll tie her up and leave her sore, but satisfied." He spoke mainly meaning Shany as a human, "And a male would have his spine and neck broken and his head shoved into a tree." He spoke to her letting shany cling to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 pm

shany moan feeling his mark and she smiled."shany the human is going to be made.she hates having someone bit her"she laughed looking at her love and seeing his shaft come out of her wet pussy.she then cuddled with him and kissed him."am glad..am yours ..heheh what would u do if some one came and took me"she said in an evil smiles
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:56 pm

Mark licked along Shany's neck when she said that she wanted him to mark her, "If you insist little kitty." He spoke before sinking his teeth into the nape of Shany's neck before letting his teeth free from her skin which healed to show that he placed his claim on her, "And now you belong to me little kitty." He said to her before sliding his shaft from Shany's opening.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:50 pm

shany smiled at him moaninh to his thrust then felt his loud in side her then shany looked at him and snilede"iam going to have your child"she smiled huging him and taking a deep breath.now"i want you to mark me"she laght
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Mark growled in the deep tone he knew she would enjoy being the submissive woman that Shany was. He thrusted deep inside of Shany and let his seed shoot into the cat under him. He knew with everything he gave her that she was more than likely already carrying his child though her libido remaining as high as it was while she stayed in heat was just going to cement the fact she was going to carry the child of the dragon or the human.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 pm

shnay moaned and felt how fast and how hard he was going "yess ahh i love you my lovly man"she maoned then feel like she was going to cum."cum in me my love"she moaned very loud and moved her hips
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Mark gripped his hands into the sheets under Shany as he picked himself up all the while driving himself into Shany with immense strength and speed eager to breed the female that was under him, "I love you too kitty." He spoke driving his shaft deep into Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm

shany moaned and smiled."oh my"she grawled in plesure .shhany then moved her hips more and more and was kissing him deeper in to the kiss "wow i love you"she moaned and licked his neck pprring and having they love scen.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Mark grinned hearing Shany say that she wouldn't go out of her heat any time soon, "Sounds like we will be having a lot of fun then my kitty." He spoke to Shany before he then began pressing his lips deeply to Shany's all the way he thrusted harder to his lover. He felt her nipples in his chest brushing and pressing into him the further their time went.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:29 pm

shany laughed then moaned more and louder "ahh yess"she moaned as she moved her hips to his had thorst and smiles at him as she bit his neck."ahh your my mate .my loverr"she moaned as she moaned and alughed. "i love you and my heat wont come of any time soon"she said maoning and she could feel her nipes geting hard from the sex.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Mark liked the scents that Shany gave off as she grew wet, it was an addictive quality that made him want to take advantage of this woman, "I'm glad that you like sex. Because I won't let you up until that heat of yours is gone." He said to Shany before undoing any clothing that the two had before she felt him ram himself into her and continued to thrust in and out of her enjoying her still tight feel/
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

shany felt him carey her to the bed were shany has had it with both him and the human mark .and smiles and alughed."i woked him out any way"she said looking up and at him and geting her self ready for him."i like sex and i do trust you and mark hehe come to me .."she said opening her arms .slowly she falt him bit and lick her neck ."ahh yess"she moaned wanted more she could feel her self wet already.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:23 am

Mark began carrying the cat to the room from before which he could still smell the scents from their previous round still present in that room, "Mark worked out a lot too, he'd be able to lift you up just as easily." She said to Shany before setting her down on the bed keeping his dominate position atop of the female, "I'm surprised that you haven't pulled out of your heat with how many times me and the human have spilled our seeds into you." He said to her slowly moving his lips to her neck and sucking softly on her skin before applying soft bites to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

shany moaned very loud when she felt his fingers in side her ."ah yes i am in heat love"she ppred geting off and looking at him licking his fingers .shany smiled and wraped her tail around the male dragon ."oh my ..please take me to bed with you"she said geting picked up by him and going in to the house."wow some ones strong "she laughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Mark grinned seeing Shany turning to her cat form, "That was the plan sexy kitty." He said to her before slipping his finger from her to lick her juices from his finger, "You're in heat right kitty?" He asked her knowing her action when she was trying to have her way with the human mark. He then moved and picked up Shany, "Now let's get to bed so it won't be uncomfortable for you to get driven to the ground." He spoke with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

shany maon alittle more when she felt him play at her tail ."ok..ok fine.."she said as she felt him finger her shany moaned more and she was drooping wet .shanys cat ears came out and her body was fur she was now her demon side.shany looked up at him and smiled evily at the dragon male."oh my ..ahh your geting me wet baby "she prred licking his neck and wanting more of him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Mark slowly took his lips when Shany had her tail sprout out where his free hand moved to her tail while he continued playing with her wanting the cat to come out for him, "It's not going to be for long little girl. I just want to satisfy the kitty until she gets tired from my breeding. I'm sure you'll feel a lot of the pleasure." He said to her before sliding his finger into her and sliding the digit back and forth into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 pm

shany looked up at him and blushed at him ."stop it right now rose god your driving me crazy"she yelled felling his worm lips on hers she kissed back loving the kiss then out of no were her tail came out but shany the human was still there .shany tryed not to give in till she felt more of his hands"ahh no stooppahh"she moaned feling her self wet and her eyes turned in to a red coloer.u can see shany trying to stop her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Mark snickered hearing Shany telling him that he was not done with his training, "Mark is gone for the minute. You can have him back after I mate with the cat again. I'm sure she'll be happy to try to breed one more time while the dragon is finally out." He spoke to Shany before he pressed his warm lips back to Shany's lips while he moved his hand down to begin playing with her to bring the cat out again just for the moment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

shany looked back and blushed "am sorry i jest like getig you really mad."she said laughing then got a little scered again seeing him face to face with her .she took a deep breath knowing he was not going to hurt her but she know other things will happen .she looked at his hands touching her sides and she let out a little moan."ahh wait .your not doen with your traning mark."ahe said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Mark watched as Shany ran off in fear which he slowed his walk knowing exactly where her scent was since the demon had finally emerged to the surface. He knew exactly where she was hiding, now he slowly evaded her gaze until he saw Shany hiding behind the tree, "Not really. I knew where you were." He said to her which then he went to be face to face with Shany, "Oh no. You aren't going to die. Why would I want to kill the one that carries the child of a dragon. We're rare enough as it is" He spoke to Shany moving to run his fingers along her side.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

shany was alughing trying to get him mad again but this time was going not as planed .shanys eyes open in shock and out of fear as she was still on the floor looking up at him as he walked closer to her .shany got to her feet and ran and ran as fast as she can."dam it "she said as she hid behind a tree and took a deep breath."oh shit am going to die.."she said looking back and seeing nothing she took a deep breath ."i lost him."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Mark growled at Shany which he grew more angry at Shany when she called him Rose again. The dragon had taken control yet again, "Stop calling me Rose you little witch!" He shouted as his human form began to burn which lead to him to appearing in the red scaled humanoid being with outstretched red leathery wings as he walked up to Shany, "Stop pissing me off you little wench." He spoke getting closer now towering over Shany as he got close to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: