Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm

(bumb)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 am

shany blushed as she tryed to walk away and then felt mark push to to the bed "ahh what are you going to do to me ?"she said as she felt the lick "ewwww"she said tries to get the lick off then .like nothing her clothing was riped off and ful nuded lshany tryed to cover her self as nuch as she can ."wait..am sorrrrr_"she said as she felt his toung on her body and she let out a sweet moan.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 am

Mark chuckled hearing Shany's act of betrayal then he smirked at her, "I did give you a chance to think and actually gave you a chance to shut up knowing the risk. Then again, with your attitude I think you want to get one in from a strong and dominate man." He said to Shany with a grin on his face before he then slammed Shany to the bed and licked along her neck, "Go ahead and be a little smart ass to me now. It'll just make it that much easier to be able to pile drive you." He spoke to her before grabbing at her clothing and ripping it off of her leaving her bare to him where he moved in and began licking down her body as his warm tongue ran down along her body as he held her down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

shany laughed again and shock her head."you dont look russiain "she sai then blushed more."umm.i-i..."she said once he said not to call him rose no more or he might end up sleeping next to her in bed with nothing on..shany shock her head and she did not belive it but she cic not wanted hom to do that.."look rose...i can call you what ever i want to say..so you want stop me.."shany was going over her head with this but she did not care she wanted power over him.if he liked it or not."and am going to call you that if you like it or not"she said sticking her toung at him like a little girl .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am

The demon laughed lightly when she mentioned what she didn't know about dragons born in Russia, "Well. I wasn't made in Russia. I was there before that place was even called Russia or had a name for that matter." He said to Shany which then he caught her attitude about his mentioned issues with Shany where he heard her say that she was a perv though did not engage a man like that, "Call me either Mark or Alandrov. You call me Rose again and I'll make sure that your first time will only be enjoyable for me." He said to her warning her of what he was actually willing to do in his warning to her. Part of him just wanted to bend her over with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

shany laughed at him"i did not know dragons were made in russia?"she said then hurd him sayd about a horny cat "hold on am not horny cat..AKA..i have never had sex in my life you jerk and never will .that and what do you mean bysaying'If it's the first one then how often are you going to be doing that crap'thing??i dont understand"she said moving her hands in the air then put them down her face was very red and blushing wildly ."i am a perv ...but not like that you pervitrt "she said looking at the grawned "any way what do u want me to call you any nick names?"she said smileing"rose?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 am

The demon just laughed a bit when she mentioned his name, "It's Russian more or less. No one said that dragons were reserved for Europe and Asia now did they?" He asked her which he saw the way that she liked all punishments, "So are you just a horny cat ot do you just have an unhealthy obsession with having the male be dominating over you?" He asked Shany wondering what was going on in her head. Either way it was going to be a little awkward for him with either his human or the devil side wanting control, "If it's the first one then how often are you going to be doing that crap?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:00 am

shany bust out laughing hearing him say she mesup the name"i might have thanks and i like rose any way."she said .looking at the parts of his body and rassed an eye brow "cool so your a dragon ..nice am a cat demon ."she said puting her hands on her hips then smiled."you have a dum ass name...i like rose better and that and you look like nothing like that any way,"she said rolling her eyes to the side .and looking at him."i like all punishments .."she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:53 pm

The devil snickered hearing that Shany actually knew the guy that was now his host, "Actually. It was Mark. You're probably screwing up his name because you keep insisting on calling that human Rose." He spoke to Shany though part of him was wondering what sort of punishment she enjoyed and if she would end up doing more than letting herself be punished, "Actually. I am the lord of the forest. I'm sure you noticed all those nice scars that the human body has. That is the symbol of the grand dragon. Basically I am the dragon governing this place. It was a wonder those devils from before didn't recognize me." He spoke with a chuckle, "And the name is Alandrov. The demon anyway."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 pm

shany glawed back after he let her go"dont bother i like punishments any way.."she said geting up then looked at the demon.then her eyes was open in shocked and surpised."omg ..i know that man a guy hicking ..he was were fluffy brown boots right?"she said looking left to right."his name is jose..god i saw him at my town a few weeks before...crap"she said siting on the floor covering her face with her hands..."i cant belive..it.."she said then got uo and yelled at him.."leson up why did you do nothing to help him.rose."she yelled then grlawed ."and you call your self 'lord...'lord of what the asses."she said riching his pick.."any way ,,am going to tach him..how to control that power..i guss i have to try my best..to get his life back."she said geting up and looking at the demon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 pm

The devil huffed and released Shany's throat and then stood up, "We will get a punishment in mind for later. Right now I'm just wanting this mocking business over and done with." He spoke to Shany before crossing his arms over his chest, "I was not attacked. I got hit by a trap and the old body I had was stripped down to this pathetic form you see before you. I took the body of a man that was hiking, he didn't take too well and the body had died but his mind still keep switching back and forth." He spoke to Shany with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:18 pm

shany did not see that coming when he had her by the neck then shany grabed him by the hands and tryed to get free but nothing worked."wait am sorry...i;ll stop calling you rose..if you anser one question...do u remeber what he was actack from ..and were..if i know that then i might know were he lives and so on..."she said feeling his hands and cryed.."i...am ...soorry.."she said loosing her air.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Soon enough the other eye turned black then his hand went straight for her throat once again, "Why must you torment me woman?" He asked in the echo tone that she had gotten from the previous time that he had gone to the dark side the last time, "Why the constant insult of giving a lord like myself such a feminine name? Why do you give me so much trouble all the time you miserable little which?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm

shany smiled and noded"am doing this to see your iner demon ..i want to talk to him and ask him a few things .."she said then got up..and took out her claws ."rose..rose"she said again..she wanted to have a talk with him.if the guy did not know who he was then his demon might know its a crazy i dea but its the only way.."come out now rose"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 pm

The man groaned hearing Shany using that name again, "Stop calling me Rose. I swear to god that you're only alive because I would have no where to go if you ended up dead." He said to Shany which his right eye went black as though he was staying in control by his own force of will, "You want the other one to come out don't you?" He asked Shany wanting to move in and strangle her though staying in control the best he could.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

shany though about what to do with rose pr any new ideas coming up in her dream.then she felt like some one was looking at her then she open her eyes and blushed at him."rose..why are youblushing and why are you up and why are you looking at me like that ,...rose..rose.rose"she said trying to see him mad again which she liked about ..she loved to see his mad side go over and she liked it when he turned .which he needed help with
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 pm

His face was bright red when she spoke about how he was cute, of course useing the name 'Rose'. He wondered if this was what she really thought or something else entirely. He half wanted to see what she would do if he let the dream go through more and how she might react the more he let her go through with her actions. The purring made him think about her and what she did when she dispatched the devil from before.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 pm

shany was smiling in her sleep and was saying random word till she smiled more saying rose ."rose your so cute"she said in her sleep then huged him more and prred like a cat.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 pm

The man shuddered a bit in his sleep feeling how she had cuddled up into him while he slept and the strange feel of how she kissed his cheek. He started waking up again and then he looked to his right to see Shany cuddled up into him. His face glowed red when he saw her so close to him. Now he just couldn't go back to sleep knowing that Shany was right there next to him sleeping the night away so close to him where he even felt tempted to try and cop a feel on the young woman while she slept.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm

shany laughed "you want stop me "shany then turned to see if he was a wake and saw him fast a sleep .shany smiled and walked over to him and huged him in his sleep .then she got close to him and cuddled with him and pulled the covers over them to get more coverabole .but for she was a sleep she got to his check and kissed it .."get some sleep its going to be a long day tomorw"she said going to sleep.then she though to her self'i hope his inter demon dose not try to kill me when i sleep'she thoguh then was fast asleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm

The male groaned hearing Shany saying the name 'Rose' again, "I swear to god I'd be ripping you to pieces if I didn't have anywhere else to go." He said to her which he then went down onto the spot and crossed his arms over his chest and locked his ankles together like he was protecting himself from something. He slowly closed his eyes and afterwards let himself drift off to sleep trying to ignore Shany.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 pm

shany smiled "ok jose "she said walking away and then turned around "come.come "she said showing him to her room and geting sheet that were in a closeit /shany open the closeit and put them on the floor and spred them out ."there"she said then she turned her head "come sleep next to me rose"she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 pm

The male groaned when she said Rose, "I swear to god that attitude is going to get you killed one of these days." He said to Shany half tempted to just smack the young woman upside the head for the sheer purpose of shutting her up for at least a minute, "Fine. I'll stay there for the mean time. Just don't expect me to do any favors for you." He said to her expecting her to get what he meant by saying no favors, "And I'm not really hungry. Just tired."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 pm

(bump)prpr
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:26 am

shnay smiled "your alive and am going to keep calling you that "she said .saying rose again then she got uo and looked out side."it geting dark..if you want to eat something its in the frig that and you have to sleep next to me tilll i make your room right now its just ..crap"she said geting up and pating him on the head..rose she said leaving the room and taking a nape the bast time t hurt or kill her .and find her weekness.but she did trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next