Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Alex blushed as he realized he would be warmer, but he would be a giant wolf monster that would not fit in a bed. He then thought about the tremendous strength and other powers he would have, but then he was worrying about his ability to control himself. Ulf looked at them happily. "Alright, let's get going then...I'll tell you what it's like and how to cope with your wolf instincts" he said. Alex nodded before he grabbed Iridesa's hand subconsciously. The pups followed their daddy happily as they viewed him as a their god and protector, and they wanted to be like their dad: Big, Strong, Powerful, and Smart, all of those things. Ulf held his wives hand, and they came across a large log cabin surrounded by huge trees covered in moss. They entered through the doors which it shown how huge the inside was with the tall ceilings and the big bed towards the back. It looked very cozy and quiet. Alex found a seat on a leather cot. Ulf sat on the floor cris-cross with the little ones climbing all over on top of him. It was a rather cute sight to see how much the pups loved their daddy.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

Number of posts : 271
Location : In the World of Imagination!! *inserts pretty rainbow*
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Iridesa:
"Oh." I said realizing there was turning back for him. I felt a bit nervous when the werewolf said he would take us to his den. As much as I was upset that the pup bit him but I could help but smile as I thought how adorable they were. I nodded as I said, "Ulf has a point, you would be warmer." Sarah smiled and said, "Very well, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
http://jamespatterson.ning.com/profile/IrisNightshade
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:51 pm

The werewolf nodded at the mermaid's question. "He's going to experience the change, but there's nothing to stop that from happening" he said. The pup whimpered feeling bad for Alex. The werewolf sighed. "Well I'm guessing that I can take you all to my den...I'm sure the pups will behave, or they'll face my wrath" he said before he shot the pups a very bad look. The pups whimpered, but the werewolf stopped feeling his wife squeeze his paw. The werewolf cleared his throat. "My name is Ulf, the whelp that bit him is Todd, and the girl is Anna" he said. Alex sighed. "My name is Alex...and I'm a werewolf" he said. Ulf laughed. "You'll grow to like it...maybe you'll be more comfortable here with some fur to keep you warm" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Iridesa:
"He's a werewolf? Just like that?" I asked once I heard him tell the guy he was now a werewolf. I listened to them talk as I wondered what a city looked like. I heard bits and pieces here and there but never seen one. I tried to remember the water routes. Oh it's not too far from here, I thought. I nodded and began making a map in my head of the rivers I knew by heart. "So what should we do now?" I asked the werewolf. I laughed as I said, "I amost forgot, I'm Iridesa, nice to meet you."
(haha lol might as well introduce each other XD)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:06 pm

The werewolf gulped. "His blood is steaming because it's very warm and the air is very cold and humid" he said before he grabbed Alex's arm to examine it. He growled lowly, and Alex panicked. "What!? What happened to the bite?" he yelled. The werewolf sighed. "You are a werewolf now..." he said. Alex eyes widened in horror and went silent for a long time. The werewolf could hear Alex's heart race, which he said nothing not wanting to make it worse on the guy. "It's not so bad actually...you just need to make some...uh...accomidations" he said. Alex looked at him annoyed. "How much accomidations can I get living in a dormatory in an area with 2.5 million people? Do you think that's a teeny bit difficult?" he asked. The werewolf looked at him curiously. "Where were you going?" he asked. Alex sighed. "Portland, Oregon..." he said. The werewolf snickered. "Well...you'll have no problem. That is a Werewolf city" he said. Alex looked at him confused. "A werewolf city?" he asked. The werewolf nodded. "Just think about it...it's a city placed randomly in the forest, connected to lots of farmland. You shouldn't have a problem with it" he said. Alex rose an eyebrow. "So...how do you know all this?" he asked. The werewolf chuckled. "I've prowled around for a good place to live. If I wasn't provided this land and a beautiful wife, I'd probably be living there" he said. He looked over at the Mermaid. "The city have large Rivers that are influenced by tides" he said. Alex gulped wondering why he said that. The werewolf knew that the Mermaid would like to explore what a city looked like.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Iridesa:
I nodded and answered his question as I said, "Yes I do, I don't sleep in the water." I looked at the werewolf when he said 'for too long' what did he mean by that. The human guy was going to stay for a while wasn't he since his arm hurt? Even though I knew he had to eave something but I couldn't help but think that everything would be normal as if nothing happened. Sarah let out a sigh of relief as she nodded. "Yep 6 years and still counting." Sarah said with a smile as she took her husbands paw in hers. Sarah nodded very surprised to see that e actually survived a crash. I smiled at the pup and said, "My tail isn't here at the moment since it dried up I have legs now." I gasped as I watched the scene before me. My mouth hanged open as I saw the human guy get in front of me, getting bit in the process. "Ah! Are you okay!? Why is his arm steaming?" I asked as I looked but didn't move not sure what to do. Sarah looked at her husband, not sure what to do but tried not to scold him for yelling at the youngest. She felt bad that she didn't watch her pups carefully but went to collect the pup into her arms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Alex looked at the mermaid curiously. "Do you have a bed and blanket?" he asked. The werewolf chuckled. "It sounds like you two got something figured out, but I wouldn't worry about being stuck here for too long" he said obviously seeing that the Mermaid had some attraction to Alex. He was not going to be an ass and point it out because he could tell Alex had a good head on his shoulders. He looked back at his beautiful pregnant native american wife and wagged his tail. "Marcus is with me, hun. Don't worry, he's being good" he said before he looked back at the two. "This man survived a plane crash, and this woman is a mermaid" he said before he put his paw on his wife's shoulder. "This is my wife, Sarah. We've been together for over 6 years" he said. Alex looked at them surprised. "You've lived here for 6 years?" he asked. The werewolf nodded. "Of course..." he said before he looked over at his wife affectionately to see if she enjoyed the 6 years they were together. Alex saw how happy the pup was and thought about having a family of his own some day. The pup looked at the mermaid amused. "Where's your tail?" he asked. The werewolf looked back to see his youngest pups running after them, which this cause him to gasp. "Oh no..." he muttered. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as he watched one of the pups jump at the mermaid. Alex got in the way getting bit causing him to scream in aggony. "Ouch!" he yelled. The werewolf father flicked the pup on the nose causing it to yelp and release Alex. The pup looked at their father with fear, and they lowered themselves on the ground submissively. "What have I told you about biting!?" he yelled in a very scary voice. He was very scared for Alex, but he was not going to blame his wife for letting the pups run loose. His head sank low in defeat as Alex held his steaming badly bleeding arm. Steam even rose up from the splatter on the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 pm

(sure ^_^)
Iridesa:
"That's sounds rather complicated." I said trying to think what it would be like to be part werewolf yet part mermaid. I shook my head pushing the thoughts away. I looked at human guy and said, "It's not that far I can easily run over there from right here since this land is connected to my cave." I heard something and saw a very adorable puppy, realizing that it was the werewolf's son. "Aww he is a cutie, what's his name?" I said with a smile. "Marcus! Where are you!?" yelled a female voice. I looked and saw a woman emerge from where the pup had come from. She let out a sigh of relief as she said, "Thank goodness he's with you." She glanced at me and the human guy as she asked, "Uh, who are these people?" She quickly went to the werewolf and I understood that she must be the werewolfs mate.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 pm

The werewolf chuckled to the mermaid's statement. "Yea it would be, but I have heard about some merpeople being werewolves themselves. I've never really seen how that works, but being a werewolf is very tough. It's why I live out here so I don't have to deal with humans. I can only imagine how avoiding contact with water around humans could be like" he said. Alex looked over at the direction where the mermaid's home was, but he frowned. "So I'm going to be alone out here?" he asked. The werewolf shrugged. "You'll find out that this place is a little smaller than you think" he said. Alex sighed. "I mean...I'm going to be cold until someone finds me" he said. The werewolf looked over at the Mermaid. "What do you think?" he asked. He heard his pup in the forest knowing that this would happen. The pup ran up, and he was a cutie. He had not grown into his paws and his fur was very fluffy like a puppy's. The pup grabbed his father's tail and tugged on it. "Papa? Who are these people?" he asked. The werewolf father picked his boy up, and he made the pup sit on his bicep. "This lady is a mermaid, and this man just survived a plane crash" he said. The pup wagged his tail. "Papa is a werewolf" he said cutely.

(You like to play the werewolf's beautiful pregnant wife?)
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Iridesa:
"Ahh now I remember." I said. It happend a few days ago when I got caught in a fishing net and boy was that a pain. I smiled and said, "Aww that's too cute but yikes that would be painful." I looked at him and said, "I live in a cave that's a bit under water yet connected to the land." I pointed in the direction where it was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 pm

The werewolf chuckled at her confusion. "Of course...Though you probably don't recognize me in this form" he said before he sighed happily. "I'm the man that save you from those fisherman" he said. Alex looked at him oddly. "I've never met a Mermaid before nor a werewolf...not to mention I never been in a plane crash before" he said. The werewolf sighed. "I'm sorry about the bear...I have a family to feed after all" he said. Alex grinned. "I knew there was a werewolf pack..." he said. The werewolf sighed happily. "My wife isn't a werewolf, but she's thinking about it" he said. Alex looked between them. "You want to help me build a shelter?" he asked. The werewolf sighed. "You know...I think I could, but just don't panic if my son comes out looking for me" he said. Alex looked at him oddly. "Your son?" he asked. The werewolf nodded. "I would let you stay at my place by my littlest ones are in their teething phase" he said. Alex cringed before he looked back at the Mermaid. "Where do you usually stay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Iridesa:
"You shouldn't have done that." I said once he screamed. It was bad enough his arm hurt and causing it more pain wasn't going to heal it faster. I jumped at the sound of a new voice. Why am I being so scared easily today, I thought. I looked and saw the wolf. I gave the wolf a confused expression and asked, "You seen me before?" I looked up at him and shook my head with a small shrug. "Not so sure at the moment." I said as I looked back at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Alex looked at her after she shifted to her bipedial form. She was completely naked in front of him as she stood up. He caught her as she fell back, but he screamed out in pain. "Damn it!" he yelled reaching for his arm. He helped her up swallowing his pain to be the tough guy. He looked back to see the werewolf looking at them. He growled at them before he sniffed the air. "A human and a mermaid, eh?" he asked. His eyes narrowed onto Alex. "You must have survived that plane crash" he said before he looked at the mermaid. "Haven't I seen you before?" he asked. Alex looked between the two. "You two know each other?" he asked.

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 Licantrox_by_nightenscythe-d5p5t8j
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Iridesa:
I nodded at what he said as I said, "Same here, I hope it was only that one." I nodded with understanding and said, "Ouch, that must've hurt." I sighed with relief as I saw my tail turn into legs. "Now I can help." I said with a smile. I got up but fell right away. I always forget I shouldn't be standing or moving at that once my fins turn into legs. I waited for a few minutes before I got up again and this time ,very slowly so I wouldn't fall once more. "Okay, I can now officially help." I said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Alex looked at her oddly. "Usually Bear's are the Alpha preditors, but I guess a werewolf is the biggest on the food chain" he said before he gulped. "I hope that there aren't more werewolves...usually wolves are in packs" he said. He nodded at her next question. "Yes from my arm, and the stick that was poking my back" he said. He sighed. "If you like to help me now since my arm isn't broken" he said. He looked up at the sky. "I'll become hypothermic if I get wet and exposed to the wind" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Iridesa:
"Really?" I asked wide eyed. I jumped when I heard another howl. I was frozen with fear as I saw the wolf emerge from the bushes. I watched as the wolf go after the bear. I shook my head trying to relax. I looked at him and said, "Well I'm not really sure this is my second time coming to this spot. As you can see that wolf went to go eat the bear." I blushed at what he said and asked, "What pain? From your arm?" What did he mean by that, I thought curiously. If his arm did hurt that bad then I hoped I dried faster so I could get those herbs for him. "Do you need help building it?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

There was another loud howl, but it sounded deeper and louder than a normal wolf's, which this caused the bear to panic. It was running away from them trying to flee from this howl. Alex gulped. "I've never encountered a werewolf either, but I have heard stories about them. Like their howls are enough to strike fear in Grizzly bears, and they are faster than deer" he said. Then his anxiety was realized as a huge bipedial wolf emerged from the bushes, which he looked at the two of them for what seemed to be ages for only was like 10 seconds before he ran off down after the bear. It was obvious that it was a boy werewolf on the account of it having large male organs. Not much later did they hear a loud roar before silence. Alex was in shock. "What the hell just happened? Is this kind of thing normal around here?" he asked. He looked into her eyes. "I would be questioning if I'm dead or not, but I can feel pain...a lot of it actually" he said. He blushed. "I thought of it when I saw your beautiful face" he said before he shivered. "I might need to build a shelter of some kind" he said. He looked to her if she might help him, but he kept looking down the beach wondering where that werewolf was at.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Iridesa:
"You'll stay here and keep warm when I go looking for herbs." I said with a nod. I thought for a moment trying to remember the places which each herb can be found around here. "Well it's not hard really and plus my home isn't too far from here since most herbs don't grow that much here." I said after a while. I blushed a bit at his complement as said, "Thank you." I looked over where the twig had snapped and saw a bear. "How am I suppose to do that?" I whispered back. He was the one that was clearly bring the attention since he yelled. I shooked my head and said, "No, but I head of them." I watched the bear for a while not sure what to do about the creature.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Alex smiled. "I see...thank you, but what will I do when you're gone gathering herbs?" he asked. He rose an eyebrow. "That's kind of hard to do around here...It rains here almost everyday" he said. He blushed. "You have a beautiful tail" he complimented her. There was a snap of some twigs in the woods, and Alex looked over to see a grizzly bear emerge from the brush. "Oh shit!" he yelled. He looked over at the mermaid. "Don't draw attention to yourself" he whispered. He watched the bear bumble across the cobblestone beach. He gulped seeing the bizzare behaviour of the bear, which it looked more distressed than on the hunt. Alex gulped. "Have you ever encountered a werewolf before?" he asked. He only asked that because he drew the conclusion that if Mermaids were real than werewolves were real.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 pm

(ahh I knew it started with an e DX)
Iridesa:
"I can't really just fix it with a wave of my hands, I'll have to look for some ingrediants to make a remedy." I said, matter of factly. I nodded and said, "Yes I'm a merperson but I can only shift forms if I'm dry." I did went for a swim a while ago but not to far though since he was here. I turned my head once I heard a howl in the distance. I shivered a bit, scared since I did not like wolves one bit. I shook my head thinking I shouldn't be worring about that at the moment. "I'll be dry in a few minutes so I'll be able to go find those herbs I need." I said to him but mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm

(entirely)

Alex looked at her curiously. "You have medical experience, or is this some kind of supernatural fix?" he asked. He looked at her tail, and he rose an eyebrow. "Um...so your a Merperson?" he asked. He tried to reach over to feel her tail. "So you have that ability to shift forms?" he asked. He was not very stupid as he knew she could not have gotten the things from the wreck and drag him passed the high water line without sprouting legs. He noted that she felt very moist and her skin was pale. He smiled at his first hand account of seeing a mermaid, but he knew deep down that no one would believe him. He thought about perhaps making up a story for other people to read for fun, but he was getting too far ahead of himself. He need to focus on the here and now for survival. He was in the middle of Bear and Wolf country, which it was very dangerous to not be prepared for such things. You could hear a wolf howl in the distance, which it made him very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Iridesa:
I saw the guilt in his eyes but I wasn't interilly (?) sure how to react to that. I nodded and asked, "If you'd like I can fix it in a bit." I smiled back as I said, "No problem but yes I'm not human as you can see." I flipped my tail just a bit to prove that I wasn't a human.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Alex did not freak out seeing a naked woman, but he looked into her eyes and frowned feeling guilty about being a survivor, and she could see that in his eyes. He looked at his arm and sighed. "My arm is bothering me, but I'm alive" he said. He smiled. "Thank you for saving me" he said. He paid no mind to her hair, but he had that one question he had to ask. "You're not human are you?" he asked. He was rather casual about this as he did not have the energy to express intense emotions.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Iridesa:
I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard something. I turned my head to look at the guy and noticed he was moving. I heard his questions and said, "Yes, your the only survivor and as you can see I can speak English." I slowly crept closer, not sure how he would react to seeing me. "How are you feeling?" I asked with worry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Alex was an average college aged guy. He was just accepted into Portland State University, but there was one problem...he lived out in the middle of nowhere Alaska. In order to get to the university was by air in an area with the highest rate of airplane crashes in the United States. He hugged his mother at the Ketchiken airport, and He looked at the Bush plane that he was about to travel in, which he had a bad feeling about the integrity of the maintainence of the plane. It looked like some parts were duct taped on, but he did not say anything because it was the cheapest charter the Anchourage on such a short time basis. When they took off, the plane rattled violently before it settled down. He remained quiet for most of the trip before the engine began to shutter then it ceased. The pilot called a mayday, and during that time they were flying 30 feet above the water. Alex opened the door and jumped seeing where the plane was headed. He smacked the back of his head against the water and blacked out.

When he woke up, he found himself wrapped up in a blanket, and he saw that he was in the company with a beautiful maiden. He groaned and felt his arm thinking that it was broken. To his relief, it was not broken, but it was just incredibly sore. He looked over at the woman and frowned. "Am I the only survivor?" he asked. He did not bother asking where he was due to him overhearing the distress call. He was somewhere in the Prince William Sound, and from what he saw, he was in a safe place. He noticed that the woman was naked with rather large breasts and that her hair was silver and silky. He blushed having a suspicion that she was either a hallucination or that she was more than human. He had heard stories from the local tribe about sea maidens that guided lost fishermen to shore during big storms. He heard that they had human bodies, but they had the lower body of an Orca. He had never thought that he would ever encounter one, and he had his doubts that this was one of those creatures, but he felt attracted to her to say the least. He cleared his throat. "Can you speak English?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next