Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Alex sighed happily. "That's good to hear" he said. He laughed to himself after her heard her say that it was no problem. He picked her up and carried her to the bed while still being attached by the hip. "Are you tired?" he asked. He wrapped them up in a blanket, and he growled protectively as he wrapped his arms around her.

Ulf continued to mate with his wife before he heard movement inside the cabin. He growled and covered them up as his son entered the room. "Mommy? What's going on?" he asked. He only saw his mother on top of his father under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

Number of posts : 271
Location : In the World of Imagination!! *inserts pretty rainbow*
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

(my friend Darren on another rping site)
Iridesa:
I moaned as he released his load into me. I smiled at him as I said, "Yes it was, you were wonderful." I smiled even more, panting a bit as I kissed his cheek while he stroked my side. "No problem." I whispered as I stroked his cheek.
Sarah:
I groaned as he rocked his hips into mine. "Mmmm yes." I panted, wanting him.
Back to top Go down
http://jamespatterson.ning.com/profile/IrisNightshade
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Alex had his way with the mermaid, and he made sure to aim at all of her sweet spots. He listened carefully onto what her reactions were, and he would exploit those spots in her. After a long 30 minutes of great mating, Alex became stuck inside her before he tightened his grip around her. He panted heavily as his body tensed up. He let out a mighty howl as he began to release his load inside the lovely maiden. "Yes...that was great" he said before he relaxed his grip on her. He looked into her eyes lovingly. "Thanks hun...I really needed that" he said before he rubbed her side as they were still stuck together.

Ulf grinned. "You want to keep mating?" he asked before he rocked his hips reminding her that they were still connected to each other.

(cheering up who?)
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Iridesa:
I blushed but smiled at him. I held onto him as he dipped my feet into the water. My nails digged into his shoulders as he slid his memeber into me. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming at the sudden pain. A soft moan escaped my lips as the pain became pleasant. I nodded and said, "Y-yes. God, your so huge."
Sarah:
I laughed with a nod as I said, "Yes, that too." I laughed even more and said, "Of course not...unless you upset me." I smiled at him as I said, "I meant I'll be looking forward to it since we'll be mating."
(gah sorry it took so long i was trying to cheer a friend up)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Alex snickered. "I'm glad you love it" he said before he lowered Iridesa's feet into the water to watch her transform. He licked his lips as he saw her swollen and inflammed slit seeing that she was very aroused. He lowered himself on top of her, and he slid his member into that wet swollen slit and stretched her out. He growled as he slid deeper and deeper inside of her. "Mmmm...so tight! So right!" he said before he looked into her eyes seductively. "How does it feel?" he asked.

Ulf grinned. "I'm big and fearsome, not cute" he said. He gulped. "What's something to look forward to?" he asked. He flinched. "Are you implying that you'll do that to me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

(sorry its taking so long to reply i was about to finish up one more sentence but one of the littles pressed a button and made my laptop shut down so i lost the reply DX sorry V.V)
Iridesa:
I blushed and thought for a moment. I made up my mind and nodded as I looked at him. "Yeah, I'll try it out." I said with a smile. I blushed a bit more when a soft sigh escaped my lips when he let me touch his member. I nodded with a moan as I whispered, "Yes, I love it actually." I began to gently stroke his member.
Sarah:
I smiled with a nod as I said, "Yes, they are so cute!" I laughed as he puffed out his chest. "Yes they are as cute as a button, just like their daddy." I said, petting his tummy. I gave him a surprised expression as I said, "Wow, well that's something to look forward." I laughed with a nod. "A story to tell later on to the children." I said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Alex grinned as those words entered his ears. He licked his lips. "Oh I will hun...but since I'm transformed...maybe you'd like it better if you were transformed" he said before he picked her up to carry her towards the water. He snickered. "You want to try it out?" he asked. He stopped near the water's edge to give Iridesa a chance to decide how she wanted to be mated. He looked down at his member before he took her hand and allowed her to touch it. "You like?" he asked.

Ulf laughed. "You certainly have a love for pups don't ya?" he asked. He puffed his chest out with pride. "All my werewolf pups are cuter than a button" he said. He laughed at her next question. "I've heard that you'll gain such an intense urge to be mated that you'll do anything to get it...even drug your mate" he said. He sighed happily. "I don't think my father was too mad at her for drugging him...It's just a rather amusing case for how I came into existence" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Iridesa:
I gasped as he grabbed me and pulled me toward him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I blushed at his question and began to say, "Well I-" but I was cut off when he kissed me. A soft sigh escaped my lips as his fang grazed against my lip. I moaned when he said I smelled good. I moaned even more when I saw his member. I tightend my hold around his neck and whimpered softly. I looked at him as I whispered, "Take me."
Sarah:
I chuckled softly and said, "Yes I'm aware of that." I thought about how many children we'll have but smile. "I'd be delighted to carry that many pups after all they did come from you." I said smiling at him. I looked at him curiously as I asked, "Really? What would it be like?" I laughed softly and asked, "Really? Then I'm happy she did that or we wouldn't have met." I gently stroked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Alex grunted loudly before he snorted. His muscle twinged to her touch as his body set itself in that transformed state. He could feel the rush of werewolf hormones flood his body, which deep down his wolf knew about this female's relation, and the wolf exploited that emotion. After Iridesa touched him, he turned to grab her roughly. He pulled her up to him, and he looked into her eyes with his wild eyes. "Are ya still afraid of wolves?" he asked before he planted a rough smooch on her lips. He grazed his fang against her lip, and he snickered. "You smell good" he said unaware he was smelling her arousal, which the scent was making him grow hard. He could feel his member grow, but thanks to his hormones, he lost total modesty and sported his massive erection with pride as he wanted her to look at what he had to offer her.

Ulf looked at her happily. "Our souls are already one, but I'll warn you...werewolves females have been known to birth litters. If I change you, you'll have to be prepared to carry 3-4 pups at a time. You already have witness how fertile I can be" he said. He touched her tummy. "Everytime you've wanted a pup, I've provided you, but you'll have to suffer going into heat every year also" he said before he laughed. "My mom drugged my father's meal with Ginseng root, and I wound up being born" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Iridesa:
I tried to stay calm and not freak out as he changed. Stay calm, he's still Alex, he's still Alex, I thought. I watched as he changed still trying not to freak out but I found myself amazed at his change. Once it was over...or I hope it was over. I carefully touched his shoulder and asked, "Are you alright?" I still tried my hardest not to look at his member and tried to focus on him.
Sarah:
I smiled and leaned into his soft paw. "You really think so?" I asked, smiling at him. I blushed with embarrasment knowing it was true, I kept thinking I wasn't good enough for him...why or how does he find me even attractive? I been so plump for some time since I gave birth twice, now I was about to give birth soon once more. I'm happy that I bear his children but was he? He seemed to love and enjoy them each day and I know how much he loves me but am I enough? I felt as if I was going to cry but I smiled and said, "Okay, we'll really be one once you change me."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Alex's finger tips had swollen and became thick, and his feet swelled up and elongated. His teeth sharpend and his nails began to grow and blacken. His muscles were huge and steam rolled off his body. His eyes became lupine like, and his ears became pointed before it migrated to the top of his head also becoming lupine like. The transformation seemed to stop right there, but he was struggling to keep his human side in control. His member was very fat and long, and he looked like prime mating material.

Ulf chuckled. "You're already my equal honey...I just want to extend your life, and I don't want you to feel out of place" he said before he stopped her to touch her face. "I know how sad you get when you look at yourself in the mirror" he said. He sighed happily. "I'll turn you during our cuddling session" he said.
Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 Emilio___cep_character__by_alfaluna-d4fpr6f
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Iridesa:
As I swam underwater I couldn't stop thinking about Alex, worried that something might happen to him. I let out a sigh and headed for my cave. My head popped out of the water in my cave as I saw Alex on the ground. "Alex!" I yelled and quickly swam to the edge. I had to crawl to reach his side since I was in my mermaid form. Once I reached his side I gently touched his shoulder but pulled back when he skin burned mine. I gasped as hair began to sprout all over him. So he was changing, I thought as I scooted away to give him some room. I couldn't help but notice his large member but looked away trying to focus my attention on him. I wasn't really sure what to do for him.
Sarah:
I blushed when he called me his goddess. I thought for a moment before I nodded. "Yes, I want you to change me into a shewolf, so I can be even more equal to you, my love." I said, smiling at him.
(okay now its finished XD)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Alex blushed. "I guess it does mean we're together...right?" he asked. He rose an eyebrow after hearing that he would not have to worry about freezing to death. "You mean you don't have to worry about freezing to death" he said suggesting she would enjoy it more than he would. He nodded after she told him to finish up. "Alright" he said. he finished my meal before he began to wonder about. Something felt off to me, and he presumed that it was signs of an impending transformation. he frantically removed my clothes unaware of prying eyes. He pulled his pants down letting my large member spill out and hang out there in the open. He felt a pain hit his chest, and he fell to his knees as the transformation began.

Ulf smiled. "I love you too my goddess" he said before he chuckled lowly. "How about I turn you into a werewolf tonight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

Iridesa:
I smiled and asked, "So does this mean we're together?" I laughed at his question and said, "Well you won't have to worry about freezing to death." I nodded when he said he would have to live there temporarily and smiled that he said he'd have a spot for me. I blushed and ran my hand through my hair when he said he wouldn't force me or anything. I couldn't help but look at him with desire and blushed even more. "You should finish up eating, I'll be right back." I said, thinking I needed some air, maybe a swim and get me something to eat. I got up and walked down the slightly rocky path, out of the cave. I need to calm down, right? I'm perfectly fine, right? Then why am I panicing? I shake my head and went into the forest toward my favorite berry bushes. I smiled once I found them and took a couple of the berries. I ate the berries on my way to the beach. I sat there on the sand, lost in my thoughts, not really sure how to react to what Alex had said before. I felt my cheeks warm up. Maybe I do need a swim, I thought. I slipped out of the uncomfortable clothing and walked into the water. I dived in before my tail began to form.
Sarah:
A pleasant shiver went through me as he groaned. I chuckled softly as I looked at him. "Oh I don't Iike it, I love it." I said as I stroked his chest. I moaned as I continued to thrust my hips into his. "God, I love you." I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Alex nodded. "I'd be more than glad to have you as my girlfriend" he said. He blushed. "What do you mean it's not that bad that I'm a werewolf?" he asked. he sighed to her next question. "I have to live there temporarily in order to go to school, but if you come to visit, I'll be sure to have a spot for you in bed" he said before he gulped. "I don't mean that I'd be making you have sex with me...that's entirely up to you...I'm just trying to be..." he said before he paused for a moment seeing her face.

Ulf groaned to her hips bucking against his huge member. "I'm glad you like it...I'll be sure to make you tired out before I'll finish the job" he said. He watched his wife's breasts jiggle and wobble around as she mated him. He gained a great satisfaction seeing her milk factory. He wanted to taste her milk after they were done.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled and asked, "Really? You would be glad?" I laughed and said, "It's not that bad that your a werewolf." I looked at him a bit sad as I asked, "So you are moving into the city after all?" It wouldn't be that bad if I swam everyday to the city just to see him.
Sarah:
I smiled with a nod as I said, "Yes you do make them cute, after all they take after thier father." I gasped softly as he slid his member into me. "God your so huge." I moaned as he slid himself farther, filling me up. I sighed as I could hear his hearbeat, feel the heat radiating from him, and feel his flesh. I moaned as I thrusted my hips to his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:47 am

Alex smiled at her. "I would be glad to have a mermaid for a girlfriend since now I know that we both like each other" he said. He sighed happily. "I just did not think you'd be into a werewolf, but on the otherhand...you'll be able to visit me since you can travel far through water" he said.

Ulf laughed. "I just make them cute" he retorted. He licked his chops as he rubbed her butt. "I can smell your arousal, hun...why are you torturing yourself? Just put yourself out of your misery and shove it into yourself...you know it's the only way to set you free" he said. He somewhat took control and lifted her up by her hips with his powerful arms. He lowered her slowly, and he adjusted his hips so she could feel his werewolf member slide farther and farther inside Sarah's dripping tight womanhood. He stretched her out so that all of her was filled out. He panted heavily at how incredible his wife felt to him. It was great having a large member because he could reach all the hard to reach spots, and he could also make her have that sense of fullness inside. Every part of her insides she could feel his heartbeats, body heat, and flesh.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 am

(lol kk making sure thx!)
Iridesa:
"It's fine really, just eat up, okay?" I said. I shook my head with a small smile. "You are a guest and I'm not doing it against my will, I-" I stopped when he asked me right in the eyes if I had feelings for him. I began to blush and stuttered a bit, "I-I uh..." He was very good looking, he was nice, he was kind and he was wicked smart! I blushed even more as I let out a sigh and looked at the ground then back at him. I nodded and said, "Yes, it's true, I am having feelings for you...but if you don't like me that way then I'm fine, I swear." I didn't want him to feel bad for not liking me as I liked him. "Do you have feelings for me?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. I braced myself for his words, not sure if it would cause me pain or even happiness.
Sarah:
I smiled and I began to tease him, "Yes, beautiful indeed because of me...and oh you too." My smile grew once I heard him sigh and shivered as he growled seductively at me. I moaned at what he said and as he massaged my breast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 pm

(Yup, her eldest is 6, twins at 3, and she's happily preggers again)

Alex gulped. "I know I need to eat, but you need to eat too" he said. He sighed still not feeling really good about this. "I feel more like an obligation than a guest. Like you did not have a choice to have me here...or..." he said before he looked deeply into her eyes. "Is it true that you are having some feelings for me?" he asked. He let the topic of the crystals go because he was taking what Ulf said earlier to heart, and that he might be there for a long time. He thought he would try to pair up with the lonely mermaid since she was a very attractive, very kind, and maybe into him...he hoped. He just wanted to know if she was into him.

Ulf laughed. "I would think so since we have 4 beautiful pups to prove that fact" he said. He sighed again as she stroked his member, and he growled seductively. "I'll be enjoying myself more hearing you moan to my size" he said. He reached up to cup her breast and massage them gently.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 pm

(making sure so she had pups and is yet pregnant still/again?)
Iridesa:
I laughed and said, "This isn't a trap, you need to eat, so eat." I shake my head and gently patted his shoulder. "You're not a burden to me, your more like a guest. It would be rude for a hostess to not welcome a guest to her home." I said smiling at him, reassuring him that everything is fine. I looked at him curiously and asked, "What do you mean it isn't a good thing? I'm perfectly fine...aren't I?" I looked at the crystals and they seemed normal to me.
Sarah:
I smiled at him as I said, "Of course I do, sweetie." I climbed on top of him, loving his werewolf body. I chuckled softly seeing his member slid out. I began to stroke his member and asked, "Are you enjoying yourself, my love?"
(sorry it took so LONG to reply my mom got mad at my bro and being the nearest target I got swamped with work but now i can reply lol XD sorry though..)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Alex gulped trying to read into her statement perhaps a little too much. "Is this a trap? Do you really want me to eat it all?" he asked. He frowned. "I don't want to be a burden on you" he said feeling kind of guilty about him being there not being able to contribute, but little did he know, his body was preparing itself to become the ultimate provider and protector. He looked at the crystals and cringed. "Usually when crystals glow, it doesn't mean a good thing" he said refering to radioactivity.

Ulf chuckled. "I've always love this part, but I bet you love it just as much" he said. He laid onto his back and sprawled out, so his wife could climb onto him and have her fun with his werewolf body. He looked up at her happily and put his hands behind his head and let out a huge deep sigh. He could feel his member slide out of its sheathe and her favorite body part became avalible for her to touch and play with.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Iridesa:
I shrugged and said, "Well you don't have to lay down..." I shake my head with a laugh thinking that was silly of me to say. I held in a laugh as I saw him eat really fast. I smiled with a shake of my head. "I'm fine, I'll eat later once your done." I said smiling at him. I smiled and shrugged. "I'm not really sure but ever since I lived here they been here, glowing each night." I said smiling at the crystals. "Isn't it beautiful?" I asked smiling at him.
Sarah:
I moaned softly as his teeth grazed my skin. I smiled and chuckled softly when he said he loved this part. "When do you not love this part?" I asked as I kissed his cheek. I smiled as I looked at him, gently stroking his cheek. "If you want me to." I whispered, smiling still as my free hand stroked his chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Alex saw the hard work that Irisesa had put into her hunt, which he was rather impressed with the size of the Salmon that she managed to catch. He looked at her oddly as she told him to lay down. "How am I supposed to eat while laying down?" he asked. He tried his best to minimize the shuttering, but it stopped altogether on its own. He sat up and gladly accepted her prepared food. He ate the food rather quickly, but he looked at her and stopped. "Aren't you going to have some?" he asked. He did not know why he was able to ignore his extreme hunger, but maybe it was his feelings toward her that made him this way. He looked at the green crystals. "What are those? I've never seen that kind of a formation before" he said.

Ulf leaned in to nibble her neck, which it was very exhillerating for his mate because it was a symbol of her trust in him. He could kill her so easily, but instead he grazed his teeth against her delicate skin to arouse her. He allowed her to burry her face into his chest to soak in all of the pleasant sensations and scents. He picked her up and carried her into the bed still caressing her body lovingly. "I always love this part" he said before he rubbed her baby bump. "You want to be on top honey?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Iridesa:
I couldn't stop staring at him as I saw the steam rose from his body. "Alex!" I gasped as he collapsed. I made sure he was breathing and sighed with relief. I guess I am going to have to go 'hunting', I thought. I gentley stroked his hair out of his face. "Wow he really was warm." I whispered softly. I kissed his forehead and placed the blanket over him, knowing it might not even be worth it. I got up and checked my jars for certain spices I had created. I nodded seeing they were still good and quickly left with my satchel to go find some food and wood, to build a fire to cook the meal .
An hour or so later...
I looked up at the sky and realized it got darker. I finally had dried so I headed for home. I returned to the cave with about 7 huge fishes which were in my satchel. I smiled seeing the sea green crystals were beginning to glow once I got inside. I walked carefully down the slightly rocky path. I smiled seeing Alex was still asleep. That should give me some time to cook the fish, I thought. I set up the fire away from the water and Alex. I cleaned the fish and began to cook it over the fire. Once the fish were done cooking I looked up when I heard Alex. I quickly went to his side and said, "Shh, lay down and I'm not sure if it's part of the change." I placed my hand on his head and pulled back quickly. "Man you're hot!" I said, meaning his forehead was buring but then again he was hot himself...I blushed and said, "I got you something to eat, if it isn't enough I'll go get some more."
Sarah:
I moaned softly and felt a pleasant shiver go through me. I blushed "Mmm really?" I asked with a smile as I stroked his neck. Wow his fur was so soft, I thought leaning into him,buring my face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Alex looked around the cave and saw that some of the wet spots had frozen. For some reason he was not really cold, but instead steam rose from his body. He looked at Iridesa oddly seeing that she was staring at him. "What?" he asked. He blushed. "You can hunt for me...I feel really tired for some rea..." he said before he passed out. He woke up on the ground. His body was trembling, but not like a shiver but more of a seizure quality. "Something's wrong with my body...is this part of the change?" he asked.

Ulf followed his wife to their room before he found himself being embraced by Sarah. He chuckled to her comment before he grabbed her hips to pull her body right up against his so she could feel his incredible strength, muscle, body heat, and soft fur. "Mommy is going to get some attention too" he said in a very deep seductive voice. It was his normal voice which it could strike fear into anyone who could hear it, or in Sarah's case make her very aroused due to her relationship with this werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next