Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

Number of posts : 271
Location : In the World of Imagination!! *inserts pretty rainbow*
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Iridesa:
I was simply swimming around not to far from my home, minding my own business, lost in my thoughts. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw a plane in the distance. I stopped swimming around, looking at it until I noticed it was coming by very fast and toward me! I quickly dived into the water as I heard a loud crash from above. I turned around to look, watching the plane crash into the trees. All I could think was, I should get home. Turning around to head for home, I almost left until I notice something fall into the water, not to far from me. Curioustiy got the best of me and I swam toward it. Once I got closer I realized it was some guy, one of those people that walked on land....WALKED ON LAND!? I quickly grabbed his arm and began to pull him up, hurring up as fast as I could. I pulled him up to the surface and checked to see if he was breathing. He was barely breathing and I knew for a fact lying down, soaking wet wasn't helping. I looked at the plane that crashed to see that most of it was okay...a bit. I let out a sigh and carefully pulled him further away from the edge of the land. Lucky for me some things had fallen not to far from where I sat. I looked through the items to find two blankets and a long coat. I shrugged thinking this should do. I placed one of the blankets under his head and wrapped the long coat around him. I pulled the other blanket over him, hoping that would help. I sat there, lost in my thoughts once more, not really sure what to do. Should I leave? If I do what would happen to him? Should I stay? I let out another sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair. I made my decision to stay, just to make sure he was to live. I looked up at the stars to at least do something.
(hows that? O.o)
Back to top Go down
http://jamespatterson.ning.com/profile/IrisNightshade

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5