Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

Number of posts : 271
Location : In the World of Imagination!! *inserts pretty rainbow*
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am

(lol how?)
Iridesa:
I patted his arm with my free hand, trying to comfort him at least. We walked to my cave where there was a big enough slightly rocky path on the right side of the cave to get inside. I smiled with a nod as I said, "Told you, come on but be careful it might be slippery sometimes since the water likes to get all over the place." I lead him down the path to the back of the cave. Inside were a few shelves on one wall that held all the herbs I had told him about before. It was pretty cold here but since I swam in cold waters it didn't bother me as much. I nodded blushing a bit with embarrasment. "Yeah that's were I sleep and yes just a blanklet. I'm sorry it isn't much." I said finding a sudden intrest to look down at my feet. "If you'd like I could go find some food or you can while I'll just tag along to get some herbs." I said looking up at him.
Sarah:
"But I'm not sleepy." Marcus yawned. I chuckled softly and said, "Go to sleep, you are tired." I helped Marcus into his bed. I kissed each of their cheeks whispering good night to them. Once I knew they were sound asleep I took Ulf's hand/paw (he's still werewolf right?), leading him to our room. I smiled as I closed the door behind us and wrapped my arms around his neck. "The little ones are alseep now, so now daddy can get some attention." I said with a small laugh as I kissed him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
http://jamespatterson.ning.com/profile/IrisNightshade
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 pm

(I'm in denial)

Alex blushed at Iridesa's statement. Ulf laughed. "Why don't you catch Alex something to eat...I bet you'd feel very good to know you helped feed Alex. Maybe he'll reward you" he said. Alex clenched his fist before he saw Sarah's reaction. He realized Ulf was encouraging them to have a relationship. It was probably a survival tactic, but he was just hoping that things were not going too fast. Alex took her hand, and he blushed as well. "I'm kind of hungry, but I still feel like crap" he said. He walked with her to her place where he saw he cave. He smiled. "Wow...you weren't kidding" he said before he saw the place she slept which it looked very lonely. "Is that were you sleep? Just a blanket?" he asked. Meanwhile at Ulf's cabin, Ulf was making all the pups go to bed. "Time for bed little ones" he said before he looked at Sarah smirking. He was definately wanting some alone time with her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm

(lol XD how do u not know whats going on? XD)
Iridesa:
I blushed but nodded when Ulf said Alex should get a big meal so he could be a little bit more cooperative. I was going to say something until I jumped when Alex got angry, but I blushed even more when Ulf asked if I rather have a happy werewolf in bed. "Maybe it would be best if we leave so Alex can get something to eat." I said getting up. I held my hand out for him to take, trying to get rid of my blushing cheeks as I asked Alex, "You coming? You're hungry aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

(LOL, I don't know what's going on, but she sounds tortured)

Alex nodded to her question, but he was too uncomfortable to say anything in reguards to Ulf's proding. Ulf looked at Alex and laughed. "I suggest Alex get fed a nice big meal before he gets to that point. He'll be a little more coopertive and pleasant" he said. Alex shot Ulf a mean look. "What the hell does that supposed to mean!?" he snapped at him. Ulf laughed. "See what I mean? Do you really want this kind of werewolf in bed with you, or a happy relaxed one?" he asked. Alex was really annoyed at this point, but he was just worried that he would be rejected.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Iridesa:
"You do?" I asked getting worried. I looked at Ulf when he said that was the side effects. My cheeks turn red just a bit when Ulf told me I would like that. I didn't know what to say, but it was true...the thought even satisfied me. I couldn't stop thinking what it would be like to kiss him or even more than that. I blushed even more as I tried to push the thoughts away, knowing right now wasn't a time for this. "So what do we do or really what should he do?" I asked, my cheeks still red.
(lol hows that? XD)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Alex groaned. "I don't know...I just feel really sore and crappy" he said. Ulf smirked. "That's the side effects...your body is in despiration to keep itself from changing...pretty soon you'll feel incredibly hungry as your werewolf stomach needs its first meal. You'll be very grumpy and mean until you've been fed as you have new instincts. I'm guessing you'll eat so much you'll be asleep for most of the day or transform and then sleep" he said before he looked at Iridesa amused. "I'm betting you'd like that wouldn't you?" he asked. Alex blushed seeing that Ulf was being a little brazen with pointing out Iridesa's attraction towards him. Ulf could smell Iridesa's liking towards Alex, and he did not need to think twice as her body language reaffirmed this.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Sarah:
I let out a sigh of reilef as I loosend my grip on Marcus. I kissed the top of his head and saw the rest of our pups were asleep against Ulf. I tried not to laugh at Marcus's expression when Alex said the sun would go boom. I nodded as I listend to Alex. "Wow, that's sounds impossible but it worked because of the acid? You must be really smart then." I said. I nodded to Ulf as I said, "I hope so too." I glanced down at Marcus to see his expression but all he was doing was trying to bite his foot...again. "Marcus, how many times does mama have to tell you your foot isn't edible." I said gently pulling his foot out of his mouth. Crazy boy, I thought with a small shake of my head.
Iridesa:
"Wow, that's really neat." I said when he told us about the light bulb trick. Hmm I wonder if I could try that trick, I thought. I looked at Alex when he started to talk about the Black holes again. I let out a sigh or relief as I said, "Well that's good to know." I smiled at him. Yikes, one side burnt and the other side frozen? "Your right about not having a good day." I said and added, "Wow, really? That's really intresting." I nodded and said, "It must have been scary when you jumped off the plane but at least did cause now your here." I smiled at him then I frowned a bit him when he groaned. "Alex, you're alright?" I asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Alex looked at Sarah oddly. "I think you'd be more worried about the Sun going Supernova before earth is swallowed up by a black hole. If you must know that would be like 7 more billion years" he said. Marcus looked at Alex oddly. "Super...nova?" he asked. Alex sighed. "It's when the Sun goes boom" he said. Alex laughed. "I stuck a Zinc plate and a Copper plate into a lemon, attached the two ends of the plates to a wire that connected to the lightbulb. It works because of the citric acid in the lemon. Citric acid is what makes lemons taste sour" he said. Ulf nudged Sarah. "I hope our boy is this smart" he said. Alex looked back at Iridesa happy to answer her question. "Black holes can beformed out of Big enough supernova...they are sometimes called Hypernovas if they are big enough. The reason why we aren't sucked inside of the black hole is because we're billions of billions of miles away from the galactic center where the Black hole is located" he said. He laughed at her question about not having a suit. "You wouldn't explode in a bloody mess persay...but your blood would litterally boil, one side of your body would be badly burnt while the other side frozen solid, and you'd be pelted by little meteors. You wouldn't be having a very good day. Planets aren't just made of rocks, some can be made of Gas alone" he said. He sighed. "If I was not smart, I wouldn't have guessed my fall from the plane would have been survivable, and if I wasn't gutsy, I wouldn't jump because it would involve a painful landing" he said. He groaned as he looked very sweaty and fatigued.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Sarah:
"Wow, that must be really hot." I said. "Are we going to be sucked into the black hole?" I asked, holding Marcus tighter just a bit, making him squirm. What would happen to us if we get sucked into one of those things, I thought. I looked at Alex confused as I said, "I thought the earth was 4.6 million years old." I laughed at what Ulf said and playfully pushed him. "But wow a light bulb glows because of a lemon? How did you do it?" I asked very impressed. I nodded with a smile, agreeing with Ulf. "Yes, very lucky indeed." I said with a small chuckle.
Iridesa:
My eyes went a bit wide about the whole being burnt when your only a million miles away from the sun. "I'm starting to like Black holes now but do you know what causes them? If the sun is orbiting around a black hole how is it possible that we aren't inside the black hole?" I asked Alex. Wow the Earth is really old, I thought. I nodded and asked, "That makes some sense, so if I were to wear one of those suits and take off my helmet thingy I'd explode?" I remembered I had heard some little children one time say that would happen if you were in space. "So the planets are made of rocks?" I asked. Rocks? Is that even stable? I looked back at Alex and smiled as I said, "Really? That's amazing! Just a lemon? Nothing else?" I chuckled softly at what Ulf said. "It is a good thing." I said smiling still. I guess he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me, I thought. I looked at Alex and asked, "What do you mean you might have survived because your smart and gutsy?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Alex nodded. "If you can get burnt just by being 90 some million miles away, then what do you think would happen when you are on the surface. Venus is just 60 some miles away and it rains liquid water but Iron. But the interesting thing I found out was that our sun orbits around a Quasar and at the center of it is a Black hole" he said. Ulf gulped. "A...black hole?" he asked. Marcus frowned. "What's that?" he asked. Ulf gulped. "It's like the most powerful thing in the Universe...It gobbles up anything...even light itself. That's why it's black" he said. Alex blushed. "How do you know that?" he asked. Ulf cleared his throat. "I heard about it in a bar...a long time ago...I just never knew our Sun was obriting anything let alone a black hole" he said. Alex grinned. "Our school system have made a lot of improvements with electives. I haven't even told you how old the is" he said. Ulf grinned. "How old is it?" he asked. Alex smirked. "Last number I heard was 4.54 Billion years...not an <i>"m"</i> but with a <i>"b"</i>" he said. He looked at Iridesa and chuckled. "It's because gravity is different on other heavenly bodies. It all depends on the size of the rock your standing on" he said. Ulf laughed. "Rock...that's a good one" he said. Alex paused. "I made a lightbulb glow by only using a lemon as a power source" he said. Ulf looked at the others happy. "It's good this kid isn't dead...he's so freaking smart" he said. Alex gulped. "I might have survived because I was smart...and gutsy" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Sarah:
I was very intreaged (?) as I listened to Alex explain. I rested my head against his arm continuing to listen. "So the sun is a star and if you land there you'll bur up just like that?" I asked.
Iridesa:
"Wow that is really intresting, I didn't know the sun was a star I just thought it was just a sun." I said. "If your in space why is the suit and yourself less heavier than before?" I asked, curiously. I nodded with a smile as I said, "Yes humans have made pretty impressive things." I looked at Alex and asked, "Have you made any impressive things yourself?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Ulf sighed. "I only heard about the Mars thing up until right now" he said. He looked at Alex and chuckled. "Why don't you explain it...you look a whole lot smarter than me" he said. Alex cleared his throat. "Well where do I start?" he said before he paused. "Okay, so in order to escape Earth's gravity you need to harness a lot of energy and focus it into a jet. I believed they used Liquid Hydrogen and Liquid Oxygen to fuel their rockets...then again the rocket was a couple hundred feet tall" he said before he looked at them happily. "They had special suits to protect them from the nothingness of space and the radiation from the Sun. The suits gave then oxygen to breathe and were cooled. The suits weighed a lot, but on the moon you weigh like a quarter that you do on Earth" he said. Ulf grinned. "Humans have done some pretty awesome things" he said. Marcus grinned. "Are they going to the Sun next?" he asked. Alex's eye twitched. "You do realize that the Sun is a Star right? And as a Star, they are fueled by Nuclear Fusion. That process alone is hot enough to vaporize you in a fraction of a second" he said. Marcus cringed. "The sun is a star?" he asked. Alex nodded.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Sarah:
I listend to Ulf and Alex's conversation. "Hmm I don't recall the trip to the moon or Mars, but that's very impressive." I said as I smiled.
Iridesa:
I nodded and said, "Good point but they could at least do that from the kindness in their heart." (if that was possible...) I looked at Ulf and Alex when they were talking about planets and the moon. "The moon? How is that possible to go there?" I asked, curiously. My eyes went wide when he said they also went to another planet. "That's amazing!" I said excitedly, wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Ulf nodded. "If humans did not have their money system, they'd probably clean it up. Though I think that the amount of time and resources it would take to clean it all up would be next to impossible" he said. He really enjoyed talking about this kind of thing because it was the biggest thing he did not like about humans. He looked at Sarah and thought about the good things humans did. "Hey...You know that humans have been to the moon?" he asked. Alex rose an eyebrow before he nodded. "Yes, that's right...humans have even sent little robots on another planet" he said. Ulf looked at him oddly. "Really? What planet?" he asked. Alex laughed. "Mars...they've actually sent two. The recent one has been sending signals back to earth. Even a song" he said. Ulf gasped. "Wow...I only knew about the Moon thing" he said. Alex looked at them happily. "Did you all know that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Sarah:
I laughed and nudged him back. "Well it is cute! Look! How can you deny these adroable faces?" I said smiling as I held Marcus up to Ulf to see the adorableness. I nudged Ulf once more when he said Iridesa was inviting Alex to stay with her. I knew he meant well but it would be rude on thier part but she loved him etheir way.
Iridesa:
"Well I don't like that stuff very much they can take it but I hate it how they don't clean their mess." I said a bit angrily. Even if it is useful couldn't they find that stuff somewhere else? I shake my head thinking its useless for just complaining. I looked up at Ulf and said, "My culture does permanint dwelling." I thought for a moment and added, "We only moved if needed."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Ulf laughed when his wife told everyone that he was a bad influence. He nudged her gently. "You are just as guilty...you don't get after them for doing it. You just say that it's cute, and they are wanting to be just like daddy" he said. He paused for a moment before he chuckled. "Well...it all depends on him, but I bet the cold will help make the change faster" he said. He shot a look at Sarah knowing the implications of her statement, so he jumped in. "I overheard Iridesa here inviting for Alex to stay with her" he said rather quickly. It was very obvious that he was not wanting to be denied an oppertunity to be with his wife. Alex nodded to what Ulf said, but he looked back at Iridesa and listened to her for a little bit. "That black stuff is oil, and why it's so important is that Humans found a way to refine it so that it combusts easily, and then they have been able to harness the power of that energy to do work. That airplane is fueled by that stuff, boats are mostly fueled by it" he said. Ulf thought for a moment before he came up with another good explination. "Does your culture make a permanint dwelling, or are they nomadic?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Sarah:
"Yes, it would be hard since their father is being a very bad influence." I teased, smiling at Ulf. I laughed at Alex's behavior toward the whole natural thing. I smiled and continued to pet Marcus. "So how long do you think he'll change?" I asked Ulf, wondering how soon Alex will turn into a werewolf. I looked at Alex and asked, "You do have a place to stay, dont' you?" If they must stay for a while then I'll make room but I don't think Ulf would like that since he'll have to wait even longer, I thought with a small chuckle.
Iridesa:
I smiled as I watched Marcus, he was just too cute! I shook my head at Alex's question and said, "Kind of, so far there's been so much pollution in the waters since those machines that the humans bring keep digging into the ocean for that black stuff deep within the earth." Why was that stuff so improtant? Don't they know the sea is important!? "It's hard finding food once in a while since most of it's contaminated." I continued to stroke my head trying to think whatelse could possibly the cause of my family's disappearence. I looked up from my thoughts when I heard Alex's question. "It does get lonely from time to time but at the end of the day I'm always remembered that my family isn't here with me." I said a bit sadly. I wipped away a tear that had escaped from my eye. I looked at Sarah once I heard her question. "How much time does he have?" I asked Ulf, curiously. "If you don't have a place to stay my cave is big enough and I wouldn't mind if you stayed but it might be a bit cold." I said, thinking a bit. "Oh but it wouldn't be a problem since you're becoming a werewolf now." I said with a smile, hoping it might make him think that it wouldn't be so bad turning into a werewolf after all.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Ulf looked at his pup amused as he found himself a spot on Sarah's lap. "You're a good boy!" he said before he patted Marcus on the forehead. He looked at Sarah amused. "It's going to be hard to get them to wear clothes" he said before he laughed. "I'm not used to wearing clothes myself...there's just something that's exhilerating when you go all natural" he said before Alex groaned. "Gross..." he muttered. He had to ignore the fact that the werewolf balls were there, and now Ulf drew attention towards it. Alex and Ulf looked at Iridesa worried. "You don't know why there has been a decline in the population?" Alex asked. Ulf huffed. "It's all the human's fault. The leaders of the government around the world are too corrupt to even attempt to do any real change" he said. Alex frowned. "You must feel lonely sometimes...right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Sarah:
I smiled and burried my face into Ulf's fur. Marcus jumped into my lap and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. I stroked his fur as he snuggled closer to me.
Iridesa:
I shooked my head, frowning a bit. "Not that many sadly, most of my people's numbers have been falling for some reason." I said. I let out a sigh and pulled my ponytail over my shoulder. I began to stroke my hair as I said, "That's why I live alone, most of my family died while some are just...," I shrugged once more, "gone."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Ulf chuckled. "Very well...I shall wait, but I'm not sure for how long" he whispered back into her ear. He knew the pups could hear them whisper, but he knew that Iridesa could not hear. He was not too sure if Alex could hear them, but Alex looked to preoccupied to take any notice. Ulf laughed at Sarah's reaction towards his statement about Iridesa's beauty. "I'm just saying that you two are in that category" he said. He wrapped his arm around Sarah before he focused his attention onto Iridesa. "So are you in contact with other Merpeople?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Sarah:
I laughed with a shake of my head. "Just don't let it happen again." I told him when he said that in front of our pups. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek. I saw the lust in his eyes and whispered softly for his ears only, "Not now, maybe later."
Iridesa:
I nodded and shrugged. "If you say so." I said. I listend to what Ulf had said and felt my cheeks turn red. "You better say that." Sarah said playfully to Ulf as she hugged his arm. I smiled at how cute they were together but hated how my cheeks were red. "Well that's good to know I suppose." I said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Ulf looked at Sarah amused. "You have the right to chose, but I can't guarentee I would be able to contain myself" he said before he growled seductively. "That's just by how you look now...You'd turn into the most beautiful shewolf around..." he said before he coughed a little. "I'm sorry..." he said remembering there were pups in the room. He hope that only Sarah could tell he was in the mood to mate with her. He always got that intense look of lust in his eyes. Even in her pregnant form Ulf had the urge to please her.
Alex gulped. "Just don't take it off...it's called modesty. These clothes are to protect you from the sun and the wind" he said. He liked seeing Iridesa's naked form, but he had to shake off his perverted thoughts. He blushed madly at his imagination going off. He whimpered to himself hoping this was his werewolf urges that were making him act this way. Ulf chuckled. "Just to let you know...You are a very desireable woman. In human culture woman hide their intimate areas for only their mates to see. This is because a woman's naked form most often can bring males great pleasure to see" he said before he snickered. "I'm kind of immune to this because I have already paired up with a beautiful woman" he said before he took his wifes hand.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Sarah:
I crossed my arms over my chest as I tried to my smile. I laughed since I failed at it. I walked over to him and kissed him softly on the lips as I asked, "I still have the right to decide, right?"
Iridesa:
I blushed at Alex's compliement and sat down next to him. "Thanks, but this thing is very uncomfortable." I said tugging at the collar of the shirt just a bit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Ulf explaind to Alex about being a werewolf. "All you need to remember is to keep yourself fed 3 times a day...no skipping meals. Get plenty of rest during nights, and take time to relax and meditate to ease your inner wolf. You should be able to find a place to let your inner wolf out to run and hunt. Don't be afraid to strike up a little romance either...I've found that having companionship makes you less irritable and edgy. If you find yourself a place to stay, make sure it's big enough for you to transform in. You'll feel very clusterphobic in tight quarters, and you'll want to escape instead of soak in the peace and quiet" he said. Alex blushed. "Why haven't your pups bit your wife?" he asked. Ulf crossed his arms. "The pups know better...she can punish them still. Though I've noticed she has been a little strange lately when it comes to nursing the little ones" he said. Alex sighed. "Why isn't she a werewolf already?" he asked. Ulf chuckled. "She never asked me to bestow her yet, but I'd be more than happy to. I'd think she'd make a sexy shewolf" he said with a nod. He did not realize his wife walked in on the last bit of conversation. Ulf blushed seeing that Iridesa wearing his wife's prenatal clothing. He realized just how much the pregnancy transformed her body. Sarah had become more curvy with larger breasts. He knew that Sarah was insecure about her post partum belly, but he still found her attractive. He looked at his wife with that flame that never burned out for her. Alex smiled at Iridesa. "You look beautiful Iridesa" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Iridesa:
I nodded as a blush creeped to my cheeks when Alex took my hand. I didn't pull away though as we followed Ulf and Sarah. I couldn't help but smile as I watched the pups followed after Ulf. Hmm maybe I'll have my own guppies one day, I thought with a smile. As we walked we came across a huge log cabin. I was about to sit down until Sarah said, "I'm going to borrow Iridesa for a moment." Sarah kissed her husband's cheek before she lead Iridesa to her and Ulf's room. "You can't keep walking around in front of my pups looking like that." Sarah teased Iridesa as she closed the bedroom door. I looked at her a bit confused and asked, "What do you mean walk around your pups looking like, what?" Sarah smiled and said, "You're naked if you haven't noticed." "Well this what I usually look like, it's not a problem to me." I said. Sarah smiled and said, "Well I let you have one of my pair of clothes since I out grew it just a bit when I gave birth." Sarah looked through her belongings till she found the right outfit. Sarah smiled at Iridesa as she held out the clothing to her. I looked at them a bit strangley since I never worn clothes before. Sarah laughed and said, "Wow, you weren't kidding. Here let me help you." Sarah helped Iridesa dress and put her hair into a ponytail. "There now you look better." said Sarah with a smile. "Um thank you, I suppose." I said as I looked in the mirror. It felt very weird since I wasn't used to anything against my skin except for the cooling air when I have my legs or the nice feel of the water when I was a mermaid. Sarah smiled and said, "Come on, they're probably worried about us about now." I nodded and followed her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next