Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Inumaru nodded nervously as Kukaku asked him if he finished the job, and he smiled as she placed his hand onto her belly. "You giving her any trouble?" he joked. He looked at her very confused as she began to grab his man bits. He nodded slowly. "You can't use 'em in front of guests" he whispered before he winked at her as if promising that he would give her another round of loving later on. He deepened their kiss before he flinched to her screaming. He walked over to her and sat beside her like the loyal mate he was. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, and he made her lean into him, so she could use him as a pillow. He looked up at Jade before he smiled. "This is Kukaku of the Shiba clan. She's also in charge with helping the Zero Division get back to the Soul King Palace. In a sense, her service is very essential, and the soul society has forgotten about this. They will soon find out with a bang" he said proudly.

Izayoi sighed. "It's not that they are healthy...it's the notion that this man can believes he can abuse his position without consequences" she said. She cleared her throat and blushed. Toga laughed. "Let's just say that they are giving their husbands quite the workout" he said. Izayoi looked over at Kira and sighed. "What is she doing?" she asked.

Rukia and Hanataro both ran into Kira in the middle of their sneaking around. Hanataro shrieked. "We're caught!" he yelled.

Shippo smirked. "I'm just that good" he said slyly. He was being a sneaky fox acting like the insecure man with a big gift, but he knew that it was all part of the fun. He kissed her passionately. "I don't want to end up with too much to manage, mind you" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Kukaku watched inumarus reaction to her punch thinking ‘god he so damn sexy why did he have to get me angry.’ She blushed only slightly but it faded quickly as inumaru talked. She said “jade huh so that was your power I sensed earlier and im taking you finished the job.” She looked at inumaru. Smirking slightly as it showed that it pleased her. She said “I wasn’t expecting guest but take a seat.” She took Inumarus hand and said “why don’t you tell me how the babys doing “ she smiled at him with pride. When jade bowed and told her it was nice to meet her and took a seat Kukaku waited til jades back was turn grabbing inumarus privates with her new hand and whispered seductive yet scary “remember you and these are mine.” She kissed him for a second and yelled “Ganju bring me and our guest so tea!!!” she turned and went back to her pillow still feeling a bit weak from reforming her arm. Jade meanwhile was kinda nervous and scared to be around Kukaku. To her she seem a bit unstable at times and kinda rough. She was gonna have to ask inumaru what her story was.

Kraven sighed and said “yes I had heard he had done that. well at least they are okay for the most part. How are they handling the change. As for him well I will have to agree he is definitely backwards when it comes to ethics. Though I will say he has helped with many problems in the past. I don’t agree with letting him get away with doing this. If I find out he touchs any of the students I may get involve. It my job to protect them or rather our job as teachers.” Kira was curious about these experiements. She flashed steped and soon arrived at research and development. She entered not triggering any alarms as she was good at being stealthy.

Onihime blushed and said “maybe so my sweet kitsume. I cant help that im addicted to you.” She laughed as she began to move on him up and down slowly. She said “I want to givey ou many many children my love. I want to show you how much I love you and our children.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Inumaru flew back to the wall, but he caught himself without going through it. He grumbled rubbing his face before he looked between Jade and Kukaku. "I'm introducing you to my partner that I was assigned to. Her name is Jade, and she kind up blew up the school" he said not saying that it was him that finished the job. He knew it was obvious what he had done, but maybe not so much with Jade. He approached her and looked at her belly. "How's the baby doing?" he asked. He seemed to be very interested in the baby which was a good sign.

Izayoi rolled her eyes. "I'm not that pregnant" she said. Toga looked over at Kraven sternly. "He's already sliced Inu Youkai DNA into Lieutenant Rangiku and Captain Unohara...he's been pretty busy with other experiments as well" he said. Izayoi growled. "I hate that man! His ethics are completely backwards" she said.

Shippo grinned as she asked that's why he loved her. "That's not all that I love you for" he said. He sighed happily as she began to rock her hips. "I'm a bad influence on you" he said. He was referring to Orihime's lost innocence.

(Sorry for the short post...It's finals week)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Jade listened and looked down as he said that everyone had a chance to be lead down a dark path. She wondered if the power inside her was dark. Jade was broke form her thoughts when inumaru began dragging her by her hand. She said “inumaru slow down.’ She ran with him but he was faster than her at the moment. When he finally stopped she panted and said “next time warn me okay.” She smiled sweetly. Kukaku look like she ben through hell but was happy. A moment before they entere she could be seen rubbing her belly where inumarus child was. When inumaru and jad entered she was happy to see him having missed him and needed him earlier when she went through that pain. When he had asked how she was feeling anger rose and she moved so fast and punched inumaru in the face sending him to the wall it was a I love you punch but don’t ask stupid questions type of punch. She knew he could take it. She then looked at jade and said “who the hell are you!?” jade was momentarly speechless.

Kraven laughed and said “oh im not that stupid I know pregnancy are not that fast its just you be far along though I would think. Not that I dont think you couldn’t still handle yourself.” He smiled at her. Kraven laughed as he thought yeah it wasn’t hard to please a woman but he was better with weapons than he was women. Kraven smirked when she asked what he ment about kira was about to say something when toga interrupted. Kraven listen about them talking about mating habits using their uncle as a example. He then looked up listening to toga talk about experiments. He said “how much of the story is verified. Also is it true he splice youkais dna with anyone he can to find a experiment.” Kira was outside leaning against a post listening in the conversation.

Onihime smiled and said “isn’t that why you love me though. Because im to nice.” She smiled sweetly. She saw his blush as she put him on the ground getign him ready for more. She said “im gonna show you that you are a worthy mate. Even if it take all day.” She smiled taking his hand putting it on her belly as she began rocking her hips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Inumaru nodded. "I believe in anyone here" he said. He looked over at the hole in the wall. "I think anyone can be lead down a dark path" he said before he took her hand. "Let's get going shall we?" he asked. He ran off dragging her along like a big dog would do to their owner on their walkies. He jumped out of the hole in the wall and ran through the air. He sniffed the air for his mate, and he realized that Kukaku's place was still in the same spot than last time. He landed in front of the doors, which he released Jade's hand and laughed. "Sorry, I'm just eager to see my darling" he said before he headed down the stairs, which he found Kukaku on her pillow. He smiled at her seeing her arm had been regrown. "Hey hun...how are you feeling?" he asked.

Izayoi laughed. "I doubt that...pregnancies aren't that fast...even for youkai" she said. She grinned. "I'm an alpha bitch...no alpha male is going to keep me from getting what I want" she said. She rolled her eyes. "You can live through another's experience...It's not like it's hard to please a woman" she said. She cocked her head cutely. "What do you mean she doesn't swing your way? She always has a mask on" she said. Toga interrupted. "I was with Yoruichi for a time...If Youkai only mated with those they are in love with then Uncle Sesshomaru wouldn't exist" he said. Izayoi gasped. "That was mean!" she yelled. Toga rolled his eyes. "It's true...I have met his mother once" he said. He cleared his throat. "I've heard from Soi Fon that there has been a string of abductions lately...the primary target are students that go here. I don't want to cause a panic, but you know who has been dumping the experiments in Fugai. The construction workers have been attacked as a result. I want to give you this tid bit though. We don't think Clown face would dump his experiments out in the Fugai to risk his own interests with the tournament unless he wants to gain something from it. I've told father and Uncle Sesshomaru this, and so I'm telling you not to get involved with these affairs. It's what Clown Face wants..." he said before he closed his eyes. "If you do have the urge, sandbag the fight" he said.

Shippo chuckled. "That's great..." he said before he let out a low growl. "You're just too nice" he said. He blushed after they finally separated before Orihime got on top of him again. "You want more?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Jade listen to inumaru and said “well I guess your right. I found you at least and the head captain seems to believe in me.” she thought about it and inumaru was right about it all. She said “you really think I could be lead down a dark path. I never thought of that.” she then heard him wanting to introduced her to his fiancée. She nodded and said “I be honored to meet her.”

Kraven laughed and said “`2 weeks maybe but by then you might be ready to pop.” He smirked winking at her. Kraven laughed and said “oh I didn’t know you liked forplay like that.” he laughed teasing her back about her roping bakuya in bed. Kraven listen to her and said “ah so that’s how you know. Well is till say its something you have to experience I guess. As for kira I don’t think she swings my way if you get my drift. Plus she doesn’t seem interested. I rather her me stay friends. Though you are right I am out of touch when it comes to women.” Kraven listen to her rant about her brother. He laughed and said “that’s just your brothers fighting style and skill. He was with Yoruichi?” he was a bit shocked. He said “I thought youkais mated with only the one they are in love with. Not with anyone else.” He then saw toga and said ‘no I didn’t see the paper but it doesn’t surprise me.” he listen to the twos back and forth and said “I have tpo agree you had to have a real reason to be here the explosion is nothing new here.”

Onihime moans grew louder and she dug her nails into him. She looked into his eyes and said “its quite easy to see you can get the job down.” She was panting as he released his load. Feeling it inside sent her over the edge as she yelled out her orgasm. Squeezing him close to taqke in all his release. She wondered if it was possible to add to the pups she already carried. Onihime totally forgot class. She waited to befree before she pushed him down and lowed her self on him again began to right for round two. She was gonna show her mate he was every bit of what she said he was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 am

Inumaru chuckled. "Thanks, but I wouldn't count yourself out. You have to find people who can understand what is going on because people fear things that they do not understand" he said before he frowned. "I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but...this is a turning point for you, and I think Captain Yamamoto sees it too. You can become an asset to the Seireitei, or...you can become it's destruction" he said simply. He smiled. "At least you are cared for...if there wasn't any love, you could head down a dark path, and that's one path that's hard to get out of once you are in too deep" he said. He grinned. "Anyway, enough with the doom and gloom. How about I take you to her?" he asked.

Izayoi rolled her eyes. "It would have came to me eventually...We have 12 weeks to plan it afterall" she said. She rolled her eyes. "If I was scared of my mate...I wouldn't have raped him in bed" she teased back. She sighed. "You are really out of touch. The women that I hung out around always spoke about the highlights or complaints about their little encounters" she said. She nudged him. "Have you tried to do it to Kira?" she asked. She scowled at him. "What do you mean that he doesn't play all of his cards? I've seen all of his fights...he's not that great of a fighter. He just makes people look like morons with his monkey style attacks. You should have seen him fight against Soi Fon. He somehow got a date with her in the middle of their fight" she said sounding rather annoyed with him. "Argh! I can't stand him! Any strong female he fights with...he tries to tempt them to opt out of fighting to the death and just have sex with him. Sometimes it works...and...damn him! If he wasn't around Miroku that much, I swear he'd be a better fighter" she said before she huffed. "You know that's how he ended up with Yoruichi back then. He had her right where he wanted her, but instead of finishing her off, they end up being fuck buddies for a century!" she said. "You know if you're going to speak ill about someone, you shouldn't do it right in front of them" Toga said as he entered the dojo. He scowled at her. "If you think I'd still do that now these days, then you're sadly mistaken" he scolded her. He looked at Kraven and smirked. "She's right though...I'm not really have and aces up my sleave...maybe a Royal Flush, but that's pretty much it" he said cryptically. Izayoi growled. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Toga yawned. "I was checking out the explosion...why are you so pissy all of the sudden?" he asked. Izayoi grumbled. "Shut up, Toga!" she muttered. Toga looked over at Kraven happily. "You see the new magazine? They have made a profile for Uncle Sesshomaru, My Father, Izayoi, and me. It's a pretty funny read actually" he said. Izayoi looked at him annoyed. "What's the real reason why you're here?" she asked. Toga smirked. "Just to annoy you my sweet and loving sister" he said.

Shippo slowly picked up his momentum inside of her. "I have the stamina, but it don't mean a thing if I can't get the job done!" he said roughly. He panted heavily as her insides tightened around him. He tightened his grip around her and let out a heavy sigh. "I'll give it to you hun!" he yelled happily before he gushed his load all inside her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 am

Jade listened and smiled and could see he would make a good parent. Though she could see he was nervous. He said “well im happy your found your other have. I think im meant to be alone. All my life I have seen other orphon but gather in groups and become like siblings and family sorta. While no one has ever wanted anything to do with me. strange things always happen around me and people are afraid to be around me. I have always been alone untile I met you.” She looked down and felt alittle embaressed. She said “since I was alone all I did was read books and learn things but I never had any use for them. Yesterday the head captian came to me said I was special. He said he had had eyes on me for a while watching and he tested me on my knowledge. He didn’t say anything but just told me that I was accepted into the academy under his approvel.” She looked at inumaru and blushed and said “im sorry I was ranting. It sounds like you and your fiancée are happy but that she has it rough.”

Kraven laughed and said ‘hey if it wouldn’t be for me you would of not of thought of the training ground. Admit it you need me.” he smiled as she talked about her family. He said “yeah well it does sound that way and they are adding to those bloodlines. Oh keeping it secret I bet your just scared your mate will find out.” He smiled teasing her jokingly. Kraven raise a eye brow about her talking about the youkai. He said “really how would you know tasted the waters. Im just joking . I guess it has to be something to experience with a youkai to understand.” He smirked and said ‘theres more to your brothers skill to that. he just doesn’t play all his cards.” He laughed about the comment about biteing them in the ass. He jokingly said “well I guess that could be a good way to finish off a opponent.”

Onihime moaned and said “mmmm that’s right my love show me what you got. You may not got what most do but you got the stamina twice more than they do.” She winked at him arching again as she could feel her insides tightening around him as her climax was close to a peak. She had no idea she carried so many of shippos children but it would excite her. She nodded and said “oh fuck….yes shippo give me more babys.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 am

Inumaru shrugged. "Becoming a parent is something that always happens in life. If she's ready to start that part of her life with me, then I will grant her that wish. She's suffered through enough...she even lost her arm" he said before he paused. "She's going to have to go through the pain of regrowing her arm as well" he said. He gulped. "I already got her pregnant..." he whispered back. He sighed happily. "It's pretty satisfying to know that you've made someone happy" he said. He looked at her and frowned. "I wouldn't let your life as an orphan get you down either...there are many students that are in the same boat as you. It's because of the soul society's major flaw" he said.

Izayoi giggled. "And how could you help? What kind of connections do you have?" she asked before she nudged him. "My brother has already married Soi Fon. My father has married Captain Unohana. I'm married to Byakuya-kun, and my Grandparents are members of the Zero squad" she bragged. She laughed. "It sounds like we Inugami know how to get into pretty powerful bloodlines" she said. She huffed. "I'm keeping the genders a secret...I like the suspense" she said. Izayoi sighed to his next comment. "It depends on the Youkai that you pair up with. Some are pretty lousy in bed, and some make you beg for more...they're like any Shinigami or human" she said. She cocked her head cutely. "This is the first time I heard of it...I only know about his skill to lull his opponents into a false sense of superiority before he bites them in the ass...figuratively of course" she said.

Shippo chuckled. "You flatter me too much...but I guess it's kinda big" he said. He kissed her on the lips roughly. "Yea, well...you don't mind me filling you up with a couple more eh?" he teased. He could sense quadruplets already inside her, which he was proud to say that it was all his doing. It was two sets of identicals.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Kira smirked as she heard inumaru knowing what he means but knew they could learn a lot from each other. Jade listened to inumaru. She said “I haven’t used much of my Reiatsu. I don’t even feel weaken that I have used any. Though I can see what you mean. I dunno I feel like there something wild yet dangerous inside me. I cant explain it. It comes out I cant remember anything when it does.” She looked down and sighed wondering if the head captain inviting her was a good thing as it was the first day and she already destroyed some of the school. It was probably why no one wanted her. She then heard him talk about his fiancée. Jade was a bit shocked figuring it out. She whispered “she wants you to get her pregnant. Do you really want to be a father.” She blushed but looked down as it reminded her she had no family.

Kraven smirked and said “Well that’s okay to. It would be good for the students to see a real battle. Sounds like you still got time to plan it all out. You can always ask me to help any time.” He listen and laughed and said “I suspected but I wasn’t 100% sure. I can see you two making a good couple. Do you know what your having yet.” He laughed about her talking about soi fon. He said “yeah I hear your brother and her keep each other quite busy and are not afraid of where and when. Youkais must be good in bed. He laughed jokingly though he was curious about it. He said “I hear your brother is very skilled that he can switch skills in a instant.”

Onihime arched and moaned and said “my sexy fox is so big…..god I love it.” He moans were loud as she rocked her hips in a circular motion. She moaned as she said “I dunno you tell me they are always so active.” Onihime would be surprise of her having a lot of babys as they mate a lot. Onihimed wanted to give shippo a large family. She also loved being pregnant feeling so bonded to her children.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Inumaru looked at Kira oddly. "I'm not sure that would work...two halves of a brian don't always make one" he said. He sighed before he looked back at Jade. "Your Reiatsu is vast and uncontrolled. You either are switched on or off...you don't have a tap to control the flow" he said simply. He looked at the destruction. "You probably weakened everything that when I unleashed my Hado spell...this all happened" he said. He grinned. "She's a part of a former Noble family, but she wants me to bring her family's status back" he said before he blushed. "If you know what that means" he said.

Izayoi laughed. "I was planning on having the fight towards the end of the term" she said. She laughed. "I could always get Koga and Shippo to fight, but still...I think that having Sesshomaru and InuYasha fight would be best" she said. She looked at him oddly. "So you know of me and Byakuya-kun?" she asked. She smirked. "Soi fon eh? Well you don't have to worry. As long as I promise her that it's her hubby that will be fighting. She loves to see him fight" she said.

Shippo grinned. "I'm at sexy fox indeed" he said in a sexy tone. He snorted as she rocked her hips into his. "I love you too my sweet Orihime" he said. He found it erotic having her pregnant belly press against him. He chuckled. "How many pups do you think you have in your belly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Kira said “its okay inumaru the building just needs to be reinforced. Though I agree you both need control and maybe you two can tutor each other. Please excuse me whilli check on everyone else.” She bowed away. Jade blushed and said “is my Reiatsu that wikd.” She looked ast inumaru alittle embarresssed. She like the thought of tutoring with inumaru maybe they both could learn something. jade blushed thinking he was so smart and sexy. She couldn’t believe someone like him would show her the light of day. When he mention Kukaku she wondered who that was. When he said fiancww she looked alittle sad at first. But just smiled and said “oh that cool. Im surprised that’s all.” She didn’t say she had wished he would of thought of her like that.

Kraven said “your uncle inumaru isn’t ready for a fight fight. I don’t think he would be a wise choice. I suggest asking your family and maybe even captian sajin. I do think it’s a good idea and you can count my support. I would like the student s to see a good sword fight to know what it is to be one and what is to come for them.” He heard her comment about being pregnant he said “I didn’t know you and bakuya where expecting congratulation. I bet you two are thrill.. anyway I know a good sparring ground but you will need captians soi fons permission as it’s the stealth force training ground.”

Onihime gasped as he exposed her folds. She smiled and said “mm that my sexy fox.” Onime moaned as he entered her. She said “oh god yes.” She rocked her hips. She wrapped her legsa round him her big belly not cause them much trouble. She said “I love you to shippo forever.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 am

Inumaru looked at Kira worried. "I overestimated the building's stability..." he said before he looked at Jade nervously. "You will probably need a good tutor to help you control your Reiatsu" he said before he gulped. "I hope I'm not sounding too hypocritical..." he said until he laughed. "I'm not sure thinking something is tougher than it actually is, would be any better than not controling your reiatsu" he said. He sighed hearing that classes were canceled for the day. "...well...I guess Kukaku would be pleased to hear that I got out early today" he muttered. He looked over at Jade and laughed rubbing his head nervously. "Oh, I forgot to tell you...I have a fiancee. I'm staying at her place instead of the dorms here" he said before he frowned. "What's wrong?" he asked. He paused for a moment.

Izayoi nodded. "It's a good thing, but I'm going to have to find a site to take my class to see a real Youkai battle. Seeing what Inumaru and Jade can do here is making me think an on campus seminar isn't a wise decision. I don't want to have a dull fight to bore my students...that's too boring. There needs to be a lot of explosions and chaos" she said before she looked over at Kraven. "You interested in my idea? I was thinking about having a sparring match between my brother and father...maybe my Uncle if he's not busy...wait...what if father is busy,,," she said before she trailed off in her own thought. "I guess I could...wait...then again I'm pregnant...Eh...I'll find two youkai to fight" she said before she grinned. "I could have Uncle Inumaru fight my brother" she said.

Shippo grinned. "Alright hun...I'll give you what you need" he said before he exposed Orihime's folds licking his lips. He wrapped his arms around her carefully, and he burried his member deep inside her. He nipped her on the neck as he massaged her breasts. "I love you Orihime" he whispered into her neck.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 am

Drew had been shock at both there power levels but he still didn’t show what he truly had. He wasn’t that stupid. Though he was angry to be shown up by the two. He would have to find away to embarrass them both and cause friction between them. Kira smirked under her mask. She had covered the student s with a barrier to protect them from debrie. She said “well that will be all for today practice with your partners and we will see what you can do later in the week. I also think maybe the rest of classes should be done for today til damages can be fixed to the school. Jade blushed when inumaru causght her. She had appreciated it. She said ‘sorry I couldn’t control myself.” She looked down and then smiled as he finished the job. She blushed as she wasn’t scared of his power. She listen to kira and wondered if inumaru would want to hang out.

Kraven said “I fear that wasn’t even half what she could do. Though I agree they are causing a lot of damamge. Might be wise to repair the school before the rest of the classes.” He listen and laughed and said “oh yes defiantly a combination to be feared. Yeah if your family attended there wouldn’t be no academy I bet.”

Onihime felt the shaking the room looked fin she said “oh and your not asking for it.” She laughed stroking him hard with want. She said “oh its okay im not stopping I need you inside me” she blushed moaning as he grabbed her breast milk leaking out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Inumaru nodded. "I spent a couple years practicing, but I still can't get a position with respect if I don't have documentation" he said before he looked over at Drew hold a thumbs up. He was more focused on helping Jade than competition. He grinned seeing Jade's Reiatsu, and the others gawked at her strength. He caught Jade and laughed. "Good but you don't need to put too much Reiatsu into your attack. You need to conserve your reserves. They are just wooden blocks, not a Vasto Lorde" he lectured her. He looked back at the others and waved them off. "She's fine" he said. The others were looking at him like he was nuts. He sighed looking back at her smiling. "My turn?" he asked. He kneeled while holding out his hand and supporting the other. "I'll show you how it's done Drew!" he said. Inumaru's reiatsu began to spike just as Jade's did, but then it got worse as the walls began to crack. "Hado Number 88! Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō!!" he shouted. Electricity arched around his hand followed by a massive and intense wave of energy and electricity erupted from his hand engulfing the whole range and blasting out the rest of the wall. The force of the blast slid Inumaru back a few feet. Once the dust cleared there were no more targets...there was not more Range...there was barely a room left. Inumaru gulped. "Uh...whoops..." he muttered. The students were on the ground looking at Jade and Inumaru in terror.

Izayoi nodded before she looked around as the building shook before she heard a pop. "That was Jade..." she said happily. Then the building shook violently before she heard what sounded like a NASA Rocket blasting off. She gulped looking at Kraven. "Those two are going to turn this whole place into dust" she said nervously. She bit her lip. "A Super Strong Shinigami teamed up with a Zero Division Hanyou...that's a winning combination right there" she said. She sighed happily. "At least Father, Uncle Sesshomaru, or Toga don't have to attend here..." she said.

Shippo could smell her arousal, and he made her touch his member. "Just remember you're asking for it" he said before he building shook. He growled in annoyance. "God damn it..." he muttered. He looked at Orihime trying to see if she could ignore the shaking, but then it stopped. He grinned and grabbed himself some of her breasts until the second round of shaking occured. Shippo sighed. "You still want it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Jade blushed and nodded thinking maybe he was right. She said “honestly I dunno it was just a phrase because everyone was talking about your skill.” She watched him and clapped as he finished. She said “wow your good. Did you practice before you came to the academy.” She watched drew who shot several shot hiting three target almost bulls eyes. He looked to inumaru as if challenging to beat that. jade was standing at it and said “okay wish me luck.” She smiled as she made the signs and said the enchantment and said “Hado Number 1 Bullet" her eyes changed again and a large amount od power could be felt as it was shot andit didn’t just eradicated the targent but the who wall behind it. The blast had knocked jade back off her feet. The power seem to go back to normal immediately the build stopped shaking.

Kraven said “me either at least not yet it will be hard for her. I paired them together because I think they will compliment each other. What I meant by the one. I think she possess a dragon spirit witch is her manifestation. It would defiantly explain things. The one is there is a sword that never had a owner. It never been used due to the powerful nature of it. I myself do not know the ability of this sword. All I know it can rival the head captains maybe stronger. Her abilitys are wild because of the spirit.” He smirked and said “you will just have to wait and see what it can do. Each sword will compliment its owner in different ways only time will tell.”

Onihime smiled and blushed and said ‘I know so my sweet.” She was so horny it was almost unbareable. She pulled off shippos cloths she said “mme surprise me my sweet sexy fox.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Inumaru chuckled. "It takes Captain Yamamoto to say otherwise. His recommondation should be an epiphany for you" he said. His eye twitched hearing the word popular. "What does popular mean to you?" he asked. Inumaru looked back at Drew annoyed. "Must be a real man resorting to pranks aren't ya?" he asked. When Kira opened the target range, Inumaru walked out with everyone to the range, which there were other students trying to focus. Inumaru looked at Jade worried. "You want me to start?" he asked. The students all looked over at Inumaru wanting to see something special. Inumaru sighed. Pointing his finger at the target down range. "Modified Hado Number 1 Bullet" he said calmly. A strong pulse of energy shot forth from his finger and blew a giant hole in the target. He was a little off center, but the carnage was so grate it would have proved fatal. The girls were very impressed with Inumaru, but the guys still were in disbelief. Inumaru looked at Jade and smiled. "Your turn" he said.

Izayoi gulped. "I don't think she's able to control it either" she commented. She looked at him oddly. "I don't know what you're talking about...the one?" she asked. She cocked her head cutely. "What do you mean by his Zanpakuto is meant for another reason?" she asked. She laughed. "You think his Zanpakuto's ability will compliment his style still?" she asked before she closed her eyes to think of something clever to say. "His sword would have to shrink, disappear, or change in weight for that to happen" she said.

Shippo grinned as Orihime pulled him into an empty classroom. He grew hard as she pressed him against the door. He kissed her back before he chuckled to himself. "You think so?" he asked before he leaned in to nibble her ear. "How shall we to it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Jade said “oh well that’s cool just when ever you can. The more practice the better right. She smiled and listened thinking ti was funny he had seen expensive things and places and she hadn’t had nothing and seen nothing. She said “yeah I guess its significant I cant see why though what makes me special. I know im smart but still. Why would the head captain be interested in me” she fallowed inumaru in class for kido. She said “your becoming popular.” As inumaru began to sit down he could hear a squishing sound jade gasped as drew yelled out “oh look the dumb mutt had accident better get a rolled up newspaper.” Jade growled and wanted to give drew a piece of her mind for making fun of her friend. Kira said“settle down. I hear your class before mine was interesting.” she looked at inumaru and jade and even drew. She said “I even heard some kido was shown. Well im intrigued what this class can do. I have high expectations especially anyone worthy of becoming into the kido core.” She raised her hands and doors flew open like a gun range with targets. She said “with your partners I want you to practice the incantations of kido. Kido is a skill not for everyone but can be useful in battle in many situations.. it take more thinking an patients don’t rush it. Yes kido can be done with out the incantations but it isn’t as powerful. No get to it I shall see where you all will srand.”

Kraven listened and said “ah you do got a warriors eye. Its very good that you notice it. You are indeed right. They have indeed show there spirit but jades is weird . I don’t think she relizes it yet that she can. Also you are right about hers being draco but not just a specific one but the one. If im currect that little girl has scary power inside her. Draco anger is his weakness as for your uncle he can fight but I have a feeling his sword is ment for another reason.” Onihime blushed seeing kraven and izoyai in deep conversation nodded grasping shippos and pulling him away quietly knowing they had time. Onihime took shippo in the classroom empty next door pushing him against the door and kissing him. She said “that was so hot in there. You were so sexy.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Inumaru shook his head. "I haven't made any plans yet. I've only set intentions without a timescale" he said. He sighed when she said that he must have seen cool things. "I don't know...I've only been in the King's palace my entire life. This place looks cool to me" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "He personally invited you?" he asked before he paused for a moment. "Do you understand how significant that is?" he asked as they walked down the hall. They entered their next class with was Kido, and some of the students were gossiping about Inumaru's Hado Number 4 spell, which the word had already reached Kira about this feat.

Izayoi looked at Kraven and sighed. "Well, I've noticed some strange occurences going on with Inumaru, Drew, and Jade. They seem to be having manifestations of their Zanpakuto spirits. I suspect that Jade's manifestation might suggest she have a Zanpakuto that is Draco like. Drew seems to be very forcefull and too angry. I'm not so sure about my Uncle though...His zanpakuto seems to controdict his style. What are you thinking his Zanpakuto nature is going to be like?" she asked. Shippo grinned. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Orihime?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Jade blushed and looked down. She said “no I remember it hiting me but then all I remember isstanding behind my dummy and it was in half. Kraven nodded and said “the boy is bright yes its not in shinkai mode. Honestly the only person that can give you the answer is your sword. It will take time but the answer will come when your sword speaks to you.

Drew heard inumarus retort and he laughed walking out the door and said “at least I don’t have flees mutt.” With that drew was gone. Jade looked down when hke said he should meditate to try and talk to his sword. She said “oh well we can practice when your free.” She blushed nervously. She smiled and said “I think there are a lot of interesting things about you.” She wasn’t as surprised as many would be to learn where his parents worked. She said “oh that cool. I bet you see a lot of cool things.” She sighed trying to think of something that was interesting about her and said “nothing other than I am a orphon and the head captain himself came and invited me to the academy yesterday.”

Kraven laughed and said “its okay the dojos been through worse. I hope you continue to come back shippo.” Onihime blushed senseing shippos glace. She reached out and stroke his tail as she wouldn’t mind alittle mating. Kraven said “izoyai I know there was a lot going on but I know you saw every detail of the important things. So tell me your thoughts after all these are your students to.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Inumaru walked over carrying his zanpakuto over his shoulder. He looked at Jade nervously. "So much for being transparent" he muttered. He rubbed his neck slowly. He looked up at her and sighed. "You don't remember the Dummy head hitting your leg? It looked like it was going pretty quickly" he said. Inumaru looked at Kraven confused. "If I found my style, why is my zanpakuto so big?" he asked. Izayoi looked over at Kraven. "Do you suppose his Zanpakuto is in Shikai form?" she asked. She was not an expert of shinigami, but Inumaru's zanpakuto looked odd. Inumaru looked at her oddly. "I doubt it...I would have to know my zanpakuto's name and incantation" he said.

After their conversation he looked back at Drew once he was pushed from behind. "Luck has nothing to do about it..." he said before he sighed. "Better wet than dirty" he said. He looked back at Jade. "I think I'll have to meditate...I want to be able to get to know my zanpakuto" he said. He paused for a moment. "When are you planning on practicing?" he asked. He blushed. "You want to know something interesting about me?" he asked. He grinned. "My parents are members of the Zero division" he said.

Shippo looked over at Kraven and grinned. "No problem...sorry about the Damages" he said. He looked towards Orihime and grinned thinking about mating her briefly. Izayoi cocked her head cutely. "What do you mean what do I think? There was a lot going on today" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Kraven clapped and said “that is defiantly a interesting day. Gather around students.” Jade was surprised by inumaro but not scared. She said “you were amazing.. you got your sword wow.” She helped him seeing the sparing had been a lot with him. Jade said “honestly I don’t remember soing anything my leg hurts though. Kraven looked to izoyai and said to the class “well as you can see by you other class mates these aren’t your ordinary kendo stick. When you become one with your style your sword will show itself. You must think of it a s a extention of yourself and the power inside you. Anyway class is over I would like you to get to know your partner and practice. By the end of the week I want you to tell me something you find interesting about your partner. You all are dismiss.”

Jade was gathering her things. she had a glimps of when she slashed her dummy but just shook hrt hrsd . jade said “so when do you want to get together to practice.” Drew walked up behind inumaru and pushed him and said “you got lucky this time mutt. This isn’t over. Oh by the way take care of that wet dog smell oh wait you cant.” He laughed as he left the class room kraven was silent for a moment while the students began to leave. He said “what do you think izoyai. He wondered if she had saw jades movements and the slash movement when she had fought her dummy. He knew she was moving so fast it didn’t seem like she did much but for people who could fallow could see she had manifested her sword as well but it was a sword it was like claws ontop of her hands. He looked at shippo and said “thanks for the help I would like you to come again as often as you can. Onihime smiled and said “don’t worry he will come.” She blushed her baby kicked but also cause shippo had turned her on by working hard.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Inumaru looked at Jade oddly. "Why did you not use your sword in that bout? This isn't Hakuda class" he teased. He said nothing about her manifestation, but he had a feeling it had something to do with the nature of her Zanpakuto. Shippo laughed. "Just combine your techniques...it looks more fun that way" he said. Inumaru gulped. "Well okay..." he said unsure. The last dummy roared and absorbed the last bits and peices. There was a huge surge of Reiatsu as the Dummy grew larger. "This one's yours Inumaru! Don't embarass yourself!" Shippo said. "No pressure!" Izayoi shouted. The dummy charged Inumaru making the whole dojo shutter with each step. Inumaru froze in fear before he was grabbed by the neck. Inumaru head was slammed into a concrete pillar, which Inumaru extended his finger out pointing at the dummy's chest. "Hands off!" he muttered before a huge bolt of lightning shot forth from his finger and entered the dummy's chest, exited out the back and through the wall of the Dojo. The dummy released Inumaru, which everyone in the room was in disbelief. "A Hado number 4 spell?" One of the girls muttered. "Shit that was strong!" Another yelled. Inumaru bumbled across the floor before he got back to his stance. "This isn't training if I end up dead!" he muttered before held his kendo stick out. The Dummy charged one last time before Inumaru's kendo stick began to glow blue. Izayoi and Shippo rose an eyebrow watching the kendo stick evaporate and a huge Zweihander That was nearly 1.8 meters long. Inumaru lifted the huge hulking Zanpakuto over his head and cut the Dummy down the middle. Unbeknownst to the students one of the overhauls of the teaching system was to have the Kendo instructor to give out students with their Zanpakuto with a seal that can only be broken when all specifications of a a Shinigami have been met. Izayoi had only learned about this recently, which she grinned looking at Kraven. "Well, that was a good round of sparring...you care to explain to everyone what the hell just happened?" she asked. Shippo whinned. "My Creation!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 am

Jade said “im glad your okay. He is such a ass. I know I didn’t have to step in but im your friend and that’s what friends do. I would do it again in a heart beat. No one deseres to be bullied.” She smiled trying to act brave fore him thought her cheek really did hurt alittle. Kraven laughed and said “oh no they don’t get them for a while. Hes got potential his form is still alittle sloppy though. Kraven smirked as the dummy was thrown off of drew partner. Who was bloody alittle. Drew narrowed his eyes at inumaru.. a lot of the students were shocked the dummys turned to hollows. Kraven just watched. Drew had dodged the first few shot from his dummy. It got a lucky shot though hit him in the gut. Drew was fast and fluint but also strong witch was seen when he used a kendo stick knocking the head clean off sending it like a base ball a tjade hiting her in the leg almost knocking her down but it was weird. Inumaro could seen for a instance jades eyes changed to reptile jade her hand to bounce back kick her dummy in the chest hard flipping over dodging a aa attack back flipping and slash the hallow was down. What was odd was the movement was fast most people wouldn’t see it. Jade stood there now noticing the throbbing in her leg. She looked around and said “what something happen.” Her eyes back to normal. Kraven said “well looks like at this rate gonna need more dummys. We indeed got some interesting talent.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:01 am

Inumaru looked at Jade happily. "I'm fine..." he said before he frowned. "You didn't need to step in like that...I wasn't going to hurt him" he said. He sighed. "It doesn't matter...he still hurt you" he said planning how to teach Drew a leason. The students could sense a big fight brewing between Inumaru and Drew. Izayoi looked between Drew and Inumaru, and then back at Kraven. "So they don't get their Zanpakuto until later right?" she asked nervously. Shippo paused for a moment towards Kraven's statement. "It's not like any training fixes everything. I'm not saying I won't help, but I doubt this form is training is...compatible towards enhancing my Kitsune powers" he said. Inumaru got into a textbook stance seeming to show up Drew's equally impressive stance. Their styles where completely different as Inumaru's style was more fluid and dynamic, which Izayoi's nose curled. "Damn it! He's been trained by Grandfather hasn't he?" she asked. Shippo sighed. "At least they all know why he tested so high" he said. Inumaru struck the dummy before it started to transform. All of the dummies transformed into hollows thanks to Shippo's Kitsune powers. One of the hollow dummies backhanded Inumaru across the dojo knocking his hat off his head. He slid across the floor crouched on all fours before leaping forward. He had his sword to the side making a diagonal upward slash, which the dummy dodged, but Inumaru humorously followed up with a slam of stick pommel into the dummy's jaw sending it flying into Drew's partner knocking him down. Izayoi was speechless. "Well I'm no Master, but that was a pretty unorthodox move was it not?" she asked. Shippo saw the dummy not moving and gulped. "I should have made that one tougher" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next