Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 am

InuYasha gulped. "Move and hiding are the same thing" he said before he kissed her after hearing that she needed him badly. "I'm here now...I'll take care of whatever you need" he said before he blushed to her rubbing his boner. By now it was past his belly button and as thick as a fat cucumber. His pants could not contain all of his meat.

Izayoi laughed. "It doesn't have to be a stupid decision...he could do nothing wrong, and I know from experience that I'm not particulary nice during my time of the month" she said. She shrugged. "I heard Kenpachi had the same issue...he's even strong than Yamamoto. The only thing holding him back is he can't even trigger his Shikai let alone his Bankai" she said. She smirked. "You have to be a terrible person to not make your family happy" she said before she slugged her in the arm. "You are far from that" she said.

Touga laughed. "What would you do if I didn't?" he asked. He grinned to her proposal. "You always do that hun...are you trying to tell me that you want it rough this time?" he asked.

Sajin kept at his pace, and he was wanting to give her a lot more orgasms before he was done.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Retsu smiled and said “who said I hide it.” she kissed along his neck ripping open his shirt rubbing his chest. She growled and said “I need you badly. I have missed you.” She nibbled his neck letting one hand to rub his boner through his pants.

Jade laughed and said “I cant make promises but I will surely try not tio kill him if he makes a stupid decision. Though we still got to find him.” She laughed. She nodded and listened to her and said “I understand that. I certainly have my flaws my power is still very wild inside me.” she sighed then smiled at her comment and said “well got to start a family first but I hope if and when I start one I can make them happy.”

Soi fon smirked and said “you better like my boobs. If you didn’t I would have to punish you.” She smirked it was true soi fon didn’t like her big boobs but when ranginku compares there boobs sometimes he feels a bit competitive. She listen and blushed and said “well how about this. You get me to scream your name while we fuck. I will tit fuck you as much as you want for a week.” She smirked knowing he liked a challenge

Momo was gripping sojin tightly as sojin was so wild and loving. She bit her lip she said “oh sojin…OH CAptian don STOP!!!!!” she yelled out as her first orgasm washed over her soaking sojin with her juices.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:42 am

InuYasha looked at his mate worried. "Are you alright?" he asked before he laughed nervously. "Why would I leave it in your office?" he asked her before he blushed as she grabbed his hand leading him into her office. "Wait a minute now!" he begged but to no avail. His eyes widened in shock as she pushed him against the door and kissed him with great hunger. He got very aroused and sported a huge boner for her. "Um...you didn't need to hide it from me..." he said. Inumaru blushed hearing a body hit the door, which he knew it meant Retsu was going to get some relief of her own.

Izayoi giggled. "Of course you will...just don't kill him for doing something disappointing" she said. She placed a hand on her hip. "There's no perfect man out there...just as there's not perfect woman out there...we all have our flaws, and you have to remember this" she said. She smiled at her. "I hope the same thing for you to have a happy family too" she said.

Touga laughed at her. "Does it matter if your boobs are bigger than Rangiku's? Yours are pleanty big for me" he said. He wanted to make her happy right now as things had been pretty stressful over the months. He laughed. "I know you want me to fuck you...but I'm giving you options...you know...keep things fresh" he said.

Sajin was gritting his teeth and cluthing onto her. "Fuck yea!" he muttered as he panted heavily trying to hold himself back for her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Retsu listened and said “there shouldn’t be any guessing in it you’re the other half. Do you want more pups. You got to remember you’re the only way to help bring her clan back. Yourthe head of the clan just like her now so its not just her decision .” she put a hand on his shoulder. She then smelt her mate and licked her lips. She said “excuse me for a moment.” She went to inuyasha and said “you had it earlier. Come in here it might be in my office.” She took his hand and lead him in side once alone she push him against the door and began hungrly kissing him ripping his cloths wanting his attention

Jade said “ill keep all that in mind.” She listen taking everyword in. she knew if anyone could find her perfect match it was izuyai, jade said “no matter what ill work hard I can do so with a mate.” She blushed at the thought though she was trying not to get her hoprs up just incase no one was found for her. She said “well regardless I think you make a good mom and im sure bakuya know that and would happly give you many many pups.”

Soi fon sighed said “yeah but the damn thing about pop out or pop my wraps. Well you will just have to use your imagination and we do know your good at that.” she laughed still stroking his slowly. She smirked and said “oh I know… what they can do to my husband” she moaned as he began groping her again. she said “I dunno what do you think I want.” She blushed knowing he knew she was always in th e mood for him.

Momo gripped his fur moaned as she felt him getign bigger witch was his knot expanding inside her as she grew tighter she was already rounding the corner to her first orgasm
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Inumaru blushed. "I know what you mean about her being pretty active, but if she's not satisfied with the pups we have now...I guess I can give her another" he said before he looked outside. InuYasha came inside quietly looking around. "Has anyone seen my badge?" he asked. He looked over at Retsu and rose an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

Izayoi shook her head. "You mustn't be too strict on making your personal preferences someone elses...you'll be less satisfied in your life. You cannot make yourself out to be someone you're not" she said. She smiled at Jade. "I'll find you a good mate" she said before she shrugged. "I don't know when I'll have more pups, but I know I'll have more pups in the future" she said.

Touga laughed. "I'd have to see you in the same room as her...you always have your damn wraps on, so I could never tell" he said. He groaned to her slowing her stroking. He smirked at her question. "Does it not amuse you to see what your breasts can do to your loving husband?" he asked. He reached in to grope her breast some more. "Or are you wanting to ride me again?" he asked.

Sajin continued his mating feeling her grew tighter and tighter around him...or was he getting fatter and fatter in girth?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Retsu laughed lightly and said “I sure hope he doesn’t. as for Kukaku her as a inu is scary. Shes pretty active being like she is.” She smiled watching inumaru with his pups kinda made her want to have more with inuyasha. She said “I dunno if she will be pleased with that many or not her clan used to be big. That’s up to you two but you got to decide to if this is all you want.”

Jade said “its not about my tastes. Its just im next to be head captian when he passes. That what hes grooming me to be. He migh t not like the fact of our idea for me to be with a inu. I dunno. But like you said why should he care. How about you introduce me to who you might think would be suitable for me.” she then listen to inzuri and went bright red and said “wow then I hope they will know what they are doing. It also sounds like you and bakuya are made for each other. do you think yall will have more pups.”

Soi fon laughed and said “yeah I really do think they are as big as her sometimes I think they are bigger.” She looked at toga and knew her big breast aroused toga.soi fon said “I try to use wraps but they are so big. They get in my way.” Soi fon slowed her stroking to tease toga and said “if I let tit fuck me what I get out of it.” she smirked trying to hid her hunger for toga

Momo Moans grew soft to becoming louder as the mating progressed further. Momocould feel sojin going deep into her her insides tightening more and more momo felt like she was in heaven and didn’t want the feeling to stop.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Inumaru laughed some more. "I think he doesn't mind...hell, I bet Kukaku would do the same thing if she was turned into an InuYoukai...she already destroys everything else" he teased. He sighed happily. "I wonder if she's satisfied with this many pups" he said.

Izayoi shook her head. "What does he know about what your tastes are? It's better to have someone you want and not someone that is pushed on you. We can only bring them to you, you are the one to decide if they are right for you" she said. She laughed. "Hey...Why do you think I picked Byakuya?" she asked. She grinned at her next questions. "Oh, they hurt at first, but once it's in and he's good with it...it feels fucking incredible" she said. She grinned. "Byakuya and I met during the Youkai invasion. He thought I was a hostile, but we fought beside each other. I flirted with him though" she said.

Touga blushed. "You think they are really as big as Rangiku's? They are like Beachballs" he said. He had not seen Rangiku very much to compare Soi Fon, but that estimate was not too far off. He then blushed. "Are you using wraps again?" he asked. He groaned to her stroking him faster. "You want to tit fuck me again?" he asked.

Sajin grinned. "Oh I won't be stopping anytime soon" he said as he mated her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Retsu sorta laughed and said “its true some of the stupid stuff does make me angry sometimes. But I love him and I deal with it no matter what.” She looked down and said “yes we are apart a lot but I know hes always thinking of me as I him. Though when we get together we always have to buy new furniture.” She blushed slightly as she knew how wild she could get. Retsu said “honestly im still learning how to be part inu and so is rangeku. We still don’t know what to expect.” She smiled at inumaru and said “just enjoy the times yall have together. She really loves you and I can tell you love her. You will rebuild a strong clan.”

Jade was thankful bakuya left and said “yeah but the head captian might need to approve them.” She blushed then said “I really don’t know is there a way to have it all.” She was kinda nervous about the big penis and said “don’t big penises hurt some.” She blushed at the question thinking it was stupid. She then said “how did you and captian bakuya meet.”

Soi fon said “I dunno really almost as big as rangikus I would say.” She blushed as pushe dagaisnt his hands and said “you know the answer to that.” soi fon was always in the mood she was always craving it it was hard sometimes especially during traing touga just had a power over her body she just couldn’t resist. She stroked alittle faster

Momoo winces just slightly as sojin penetrated her and broke her hymen. Alittle blood trailing from her. She held on to sojin as best she could as he filled her insides with his cock. She was very tight and wet obviously she had been very aroused by sojin. She moaned slightly as sojin began to move and said “it feels good don’t stop.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Inumaru laughed. "You sure about that? Most the times the stupid things piss you off and your left spending hours trying to nurse him back to health" he said. He sighed. "I know what you mean...though I bet you and InuYasha have been separated for longer times than Kukaku and I do" he said.

Izayoi snickered. "There's nothing against the code of ethics to do so" she said. She grinned seeing Byakuya leave. "Well...do you like buff men? do you like a big penis? do you like a sensative man? do you like a bad boy? think about it" she said.

Touga chuckled. "You think they are G cups?" he asked. He flinched to her grapping his member and stroking it. "Are you getting in that mood again?" he asked.

Sajin forced her folds to spread around his member and bury deep inside her claiming her virginity. She smelled so ripe that he was going to pump as much of his load into her as possible. Once she was all the way on, he began thrusting into her. "How's that feel?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Retsu laughed and said “probably but you know sometimes the stupid things can be cute.” She sighed looking out the window and said “its just been me and the twins pretty much I missed him we both been working so much we hardly have time to spend the time together.”

Jade laughed and said “I dunno if the head captian would approve but im willing to try. Though I really don’t know what my type is.” She blushed alittle embarrassed. Bakuya sighed wishing he didn’t have to hear this so he left and went to the hotspring wondering if he would see that dog tonight

Soi fon gasped as touga grabbed her breasts. She pushed against his hand. She said “big enough I think.” She laughed and said “but I do like the reaction you get” she grasped his member and stroked it lightly

Momo was so nervous as sojin answer her question thinking it was so romantic he would choose her as his life mate. She felt him stop her stroking and pick her up she rubbed his cheek and said “im ready my sojin.” She gasped and gripped him as he began to penetrate her fertile body
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Inumaru laughed. "I think he'll do plenty of stupid things" he said before he grinned. "He told me that once he's not so busy he'll spend the whole day with you" he said.

Izayoi laughed at Jade. "Hey, more weird things have happened. Sounds to me that a Youkai would make the perfect partner for you...I'm sure we could make some arrangements to pick a companion for you. Just tell me your tastes and the women's association will find you your stud in no time at all" she said.

Touga laughed. "You like my reation to your breasts?" he asked. He grabbed onto her breast and massaged them just the way she liked it. "How big are they now Soi Fon?" he asked.

Sajin grinned. "We do mate for life, and I've been growing on idea of making you my life mate" he said before he took her hand. "I promise to be as gentle as I can" he said before he picked her up to guide her onto his member. "You ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Retsu said “I am always worried in what kind of trouble he get into but I trust he wouldn’t do anything to stupid with out me. plus its been a while since I had my twins with my appetite for mating he might be nervous I end up pregnant again.” she laughed she then said “why you ask you know something don’t.” she stared at him her inu tail swaying

Bakuya just dropped it he knew there daughter was fine. He said “I think anyway to help our society move forward would benefit us al” jade laughed and said “with my luck that will never happen with my power and me next in line to be headcaptian I don’t any man would come near me.

Soi fon laughed and said “well I do suppose your gonna teach him regardless what I say.” She listen and dsif “I love my son I would kill to protect him. So I guess I am protective.” She growled at his next comment and said “tread lightly.” Though her face went read as he clarified what he meant real quick. She smirked and said “my damn breasts are so large they get in my way a lot. Though I do like the reaction they get from you.” When he mention sex she smirked and said “I duno maybe you should remind methen I will give you my answer.”

Momo listen to sojin and blushed at his question. She knew this was something hard for her captian to ask. She stroked his member alittle more and said “doesn’t your kind mate for life my sweet captian. Also I will mate with you just be gentle its my first time.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:08 am

Inumaru looked at Retsu curiously. "So are you worried about what InuYasha is up to?" he asked.

Izayoi looked at him oddly. "I don't remember there being bottles here..." she said before she trailed off. "Don't tell me..." she muttered cause in the back of her head was a laughter of Mayuri, which she knew he was probably doing. "Damn him!" she muttered. She looked at Jade and sighed heavily. "You'll understand once you'll have kids" she said.

Touga snickered. "Who's definition of bad habits are we going with here?" he asked. He grinned. "You've become a very protective mother...why am I not surprised?" he asked. He sighed heavily. "I wasn't expecting your body to turn out like this...not that I'm complaining. I was so used to seeing you petite, but you've gained weight in some areas that have help with our love life" he said before he whispered into her ear. "Wouldn't you say the sex has gotten better?" he asked.

Sajin sighed heavily. "Are you comfortable in mating with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Retsu nodded and did like inumaru asked letign him watch over his pups. Retsu could tell he was a happy father. She said “shes resting now.”

Bakuya said “you left milk in a bottle remember so they could be feed while you are away from the house.” He wondered what they had been talking about but said nothing as jade said “no I dunno what I would do I haent had a child but I can see it being risky and I wouldn’t want anyone hurt.”

Soi fon said “well don’t teach him to much bad habits. If you do you will regret it.” she mmed as he rubbed her shoulders she said “as long as my sons happy ill be happy. If someone hurts him in anyway I will kill them.” Soi fon was dead serious as she was very protective ofher son

Momo wondered what sojin ment by try again as this was new to her she continue dto stroke sojins massive fox shaft and said “I would do anything for you.” She blushed unaware of sojins goal to knock her up
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

(You want me to play the male? I'm looking at the tribe taking new women and treating them with a drug that turns them into huge warriors, but at the cost of losing their feminine features)

Inumaru nodded. "I shall let you take care of her, and I'll look over these pups" he said.

Izayoi smiled at Byakuya. "That's good, but what was she fed? She hasn't switched from breast milk yet" she said. She looked at Jade and frowned. "Would you be willing to take that gamble with your first and only pup?" she asked.

Touga winked at Soi Fon. "I'll teach him all my tricks" he teased her. He rubbed her shoulder. "I'll teach him to stick with one woman if she wants to settle down with him" he said.

Sajin looked at Momo and gave her a seductive look. "You want to try again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Sound like it be a good idea for a thread want to do a starter . we can see where it will go)

Retsu said “let her rest twins are very exhausting I should know. You can sit here with her if you wish”

Byakuya said “shes fine taking a nap after being feed.” Though byakuya seemd busy all the time he was always looking after his daughter. Jadesaid “I don’t think it be distracting plus wouldn’t be wise to have young yokai around us to help us move forwards it might stop some people for being so mean.”

Soi fon said “you don’t think I don’t know how you aree by now.” She smirked sweeping his leg as the men began there run scared what might happen soi fon straddle touga and said” you better not teach our son bad habits.” She smiled as he yawned. Sou fon then kissed touga.

Momo blushed and said “thank you captian. No ones really told me that. I guess everyones been so busy.” She blushed she continue dto stroke sajin as her scent filled his nose telling him that momo was become mature and it wa sbecomeing a opertunity to turn his failure to a success.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm

(I was thinking about an Amazonian tribe of a thousand strong women and a visitor. They confuse him as a human man, until he reviels himself to be more than human)

Inumaru looked at Retsu happily. "What do you think I should do with the pups? Give them to her or let her rest?" he asked.

Izayoi paused for a moment. "Well...I thought about it, but I thought about it being a distraction to the class" she said. She looked towards Byakuya. "How's the pups doing?" she asked.

Touga laughed. "I'm not cocky if I chose not to fight at my fullest. It's my style" he said. He grinned. "Oh she does eh? Well, we're going to have to fix that aren't we?" he asked. He looked at the men and grinned. "And I won't stop her this time" he said.

Sajin looked at Momo and sighed. "Yea...it's pretty sore" he said. He was too embarassed to say much else thinking that it was his failure that was making him this way. He shivered to her rubbing it gently. "That feels so good" he said. He blushed to her kissing him on the muzzle. "You've turned into quite the woman Momo" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Sure got something in mind)

Kukaku laughed and smiled seeing her babies with there father she then closed her eyes and rested. Retsu said “your mate will need to rest. Congratulations.”

Jade said “oh I didn’t think of thatwhy don’t you bring your pup to class with you.” She smiled as bakuya was seen walking towards them but then turned to head towards the hotspring for a bath

Soi fon laughed and said “of course I do the only way to put up with your cockyness.” She smirked. Then laughed and said “yeah I think she s still think her sons cuter.” She turned and saw that she had slacked off and growled angry and said “double the weight for you all and 500 laps around get to moving anyone else found slacking will be beaten.” Her tone dark and cruel for a second to get her point across.

Momo sid “Captian sajin releax.” She gave him a look that told him he better listen. She blushed seeing him looking at her. She reach out and sw his member swollen and said “does it hurt.” Sherubbed it gently her newly large curvy body made her soul reaper close seem so tight and revealing. Momo knew she was getign there in puberty and knew what was to come when her body reach to when she was fertile she knew sojin was wanting it and momo wanted it to cause she wanted nothing more to make him happy. She shrugged though knowing there was still time though. Sheleaned up and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 pm

(You wanting to do another rp as well?)
Inumaru held the twins in his arms smirking at her. The two had all their limbs intact, and their Reiatsu was very strong. He sighed happily. "You did a great job Kukaku" he said.

Izayoi looked at her oddly. "Orihime has more kits than I do Jade. That would just be giving her my burden...and she would be worse off" she said.

Touga chuckled at that. "Oh you do eh?" he said after she kissed him. He grinned. "I bet he makes Rangiku envious doesn't he?" he asked. He looked at the men training. "Hey!? Where are you're weights!?" he yelled. He pointed to the weights that he was wearing which were huge.

Sajin was with his lieutenant Momo in their barracks. He was under a lot of stress, and it was affecting his ability to finish the job for his love interest. Unlucky for him, he was under experiments by Momo. He had noticed that Momo had underwent puberty, which was another reason why she could not get pregnant. The stuff he was subjected to made his man parts very swollen and tender. He was very grumpy while he worked as a consequence.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 Bleach_momo_hinamori_enhaced_new_look_by_greengiant2012-d6a1jfe
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Kukaku panted smiled at inumaru hoping to be done . (I forgot how many she was gonna have)

Jade looked at her and said “me to im happy they can be together and be happy.” She then listen to her talk about her and her mate being busy she had a thought and said “whyn don’t you teach onihime maybe she can run the class and you can take a less busy job as assistant that way you can spend more time with your pup.”

Soi fon said jokingly “I only care what you say some of the time.” She kissed touga. She then laughed and said “yeah hes definetly a ladies man. You should see him at the womens club meet he practicly demands our attention.” She laughed looking at her son and said “isn’t that right?” she kissed his head

(sure we can bring them in)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 am

Inumaru looked at the twins in disbelief. "Wow...we made these two together?" he asked. He was trying to adjust to the thought that he was now a father.

Izayoi nodded. "I'm glad that Rangiku found a man that isn't interested in her because of looks" she said. She sighed heavily to the thought of parenthood. "It's been difficult...Byakuya and I are always busy at work, so we have maids to help raise them. I feel bad though...I can't raise my pup on my own" she said.

Touga rose an eyebrow. "I think you care what I say about you, and I can say just how wonderful a mother you turned out to become" he said. He looked at his son amused. "He's probably going to be quite the ladies' man" he said. He winked at her. "I'm glad to settle down with you my Soi Fon" he said.

Shippo looked at Orihime happily. "Alright let's go see our pride and joy" he said before he took her hand.

(Kumamura and Momo?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Kukaku smiled at her son resting only a moment before she began birthing the second pup. Retsu continued to coach her on soon another sound of a bbay could be heard

Jade smiled and said “I hope to be that in love oneday. I dunno if I want to brag or anything but it does sound like they are really in love.” She laughed when soi fons butt was mention and said “thanls for the tip. I will make sure not to say anything about her butt. So anyway how are you and bokuya enjoying parenthood.”

Soi fon smiled some at touga. She closed her eyes briefly to enjoy his rubbing of her back. She said “I don’t care what people say about me.” she picked her son up and rocked him gently she smiled down at him and said “yes he does have the best of us. He will be a great fighter.” She smiled forgetting briefly that her men were training. Soi fon never though she would love someone as much as she loved her son and even touga but her son came first

Onihime nodded she sorta understood. as she said “I just want him to be okay. Anyway lets go home I miss our baby. I want to be there right now.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Inumaru cringed as Kukaku squeezed the crap out of his hand. His hand held up, but it was sore after she pushed the first kid out. The boy was so adorable it was refreshing and reaffirming why Kukaku was doing this in the first place not to mention how cute the babies Inumaru can produce for her. The made Ganju look like a toad.

Izayoi laughed at this. "Uncle Sesshomaru loves her, but I swear Rangiku is mad for him. She'd brag about his imperfection as an perfection" she said before she sighed. "You think it was just her boob area...just don't talk about her butt. It's bigger than Rangiku's" she said. She smirked. "I know me and Byakuya will have more pups...but I will wait" she said.

Touga laughed. "Hopefully they are speaking good things about you..." he said. There was some reason that all the Inu Youkai pups were adoreable. Touga was surprised that Soi Fon was so attached to her pup he blessed her with. He put a hand on Soi Fon's back and rubbed it just the way she liked it. "I can't wait for this little one to grow a little bigger. He's got the best of each of our sides" he said.

Shippo smirked. "Of course I am...I've been giving words of wisdom for 400 years" he said before he closed his eyes thinking of something wise to say to her pointing something out. "You know, people are more worried about things that they do not have control of" he said. He looked at her sternly. "Especially if it's for a loved one...now you can see what Inumaru was going through" he said.

(I thought you've might like it)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Retsu smiled as she told Kukaku to push. Kukaku pushed squeezinf inumarus hand soon the cry of the first pup could be heard

Jade listened and laughed and said “oh well at least they love each other. “ she then heard about soi fon and said “yeah I heard that her pregnancy defiantly help her in the boob area.” She laughed she then heard the crys of a pup being born and said “so do you thing you and your husband will have more pups.”

Soi fon sneezed and said “someone must be talking about me.” she saw one of her stealth force members slacking and said “hey no slacking get back to training.” She smirked smiling as her childwas watching the training. Soi fon refused to let her son out of her sight.

Onihime heard the crying and smiled and said “I hope your right my love.” She took shippos hand and said “remember the day I gave birth you were more of a wreck than me and I was the one in labor.” She laughed at the memory

ooc: nice pic btw)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Inumaru looked at Retsu and nodded. "Well I'll be strong for Kukaku and our pups" he said.

Izayoi laughed. "Uncle Sesshomaru doesn't show any attraction towards her when he's under the clock, but judging by how happy and off she walks, I guessing that he likes her breasts that big" she said before she laughed. "You should have saw what happened to Soi Fon...her chest exploded overnight" she said.

Shippo nodded. "Yup" he said before he nudged her. "I don't think your words were ineffective...he's not that far from gone" he said.

(Soi Fon ^^,)
The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 Bleach_soi_fon_hot_new_look_by_greengiant2012-d62jja3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next