Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:43 am

Touga caught her and kissed her deeply. Touga smirked and said “oh you know you always get what you want. So I shakl give you some lovin.” He smirked as he brought her to the bed layingher down. He growled hungrly. It took all he had not to shred her cloths and take her but she said slow. He kissed her again as his hands pulled his pants down to free his throbbing member. He then began working to free her of her cloths. He growled as he slowly reveal her body. He said “mmm your so breath taking. Always as beautiful as I first saw you.” He cupped her breast messaging them wanting to ready her for a great mating before the meeting.

Shunsui had waited for a long time for nanao to admit how she felt. Perhaps it was the sake but he rubbed his cheek and said “oh you can. Can you we will have to see then.” He pulled her to himand before she relized he was kissing her. He let his hands roam her body slowly undoing the straps to her robe and cloths. Shunsui watched her to see how she would react.

Onihime was blushing as he picked her up and placed her on her bed. She ran a hand along shippos cheek and said “I trust you.” She blushed as shippo stood back and undressed. Onihime had never seen anything like it. She blushed as she found herself turned on seeing shippo craved her. She didn’t know why but didn’t answer him but showed him how she felt about it. She got up on her hands and knee and crawled over taking it she stroked it and began sucking on it. She blushed as she looked uip at shippo see if he approved.

Isane was surprised at his words. She didn’t know how to answer him when he asked her tobe his alpha female. She never felt herself to be that strong. Nor had she ever thought herself to be beautiful but toshio saw her. She blushed and said “you really think that of me.” She was bright red and gasped as he fiddled with her clit she spread her legs wider blushing and gasped as he got on top and pushed into her virgin pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and winced as he broke her hymen. She kissed him deeply accepting him. She blushed and said “maybe I have been waiting for you all along.” She moaned as he was so good. She could feel his giant balls smacking her ass.

Draco nodded not wanting to push her. He loved tier and would do anything for her. He scooped her up and flashed step to a relaxing spring he could sense. He said “this relaxing for you my sweet.” Not far was a abandon hut.

Grimmjow growled as he said “im gonna make you mine. That what.” He didn’t have to worry about the meeting so yuroichi was in for a mating she never forget. Grimmjow smirked as she made her comment about his dick. Witch was pinting at her throbbing his huge ball begging to empty into any part of yurioichi. He took no time in ripping her pants to shreds and pushing yuroichi against the wall and pushing his dick into her he went as far as he could kissing her. He gasoed at the tightness as yurioichi was his first. He kissed her hard and rather dominantly.

Soi fon growled as she sucked him faster grabbing hi with one hand to stroke as the other played with his ball. She had originally done it to clean toga off but now she wanted to drink him. She was hungry to taste his seed and his encouragement kept her going.

Retsu mmed in her sleep not relizing the destruction of the room she caused. She open her eyes and yawned. She said “mmm is it time for the meeting already. I don’t want to leave.” She blushed kissing inuyasha and said “that was amazing my love.”

Rangiku didn’t relieve the destruction on the room her and sess had mated in. she was just enjoying sess comfort. She nuzzled him as she continued to fake that she was asleep. She held sess tail with her own. Anyone who saw them could tell they were in deep love.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 am

Senjumaru giggled before she nudged him. "I'm not caring if the beds are sturdy...you're going to love me like a lady. I want to have this gentle and slow" she said. Her puppet arm helped his member out by lifting it upward, so it had more room to grow and minimize the bulge. Renji took them to their room where Senjumaru patted him on the shoulder. "You best head off right now" she said. Renji looked at them skeptically. "Just don't ruin the room" he said before he walked off. Senjumaru smiled before she closed the door. She looked at him biting her lip and her face became flushed as the alcohol worked it's magic on her. She threw herself into his arms wanting to be wisked away. "I want your lovin" she said.

Nanao seemed like she was leading Shunsui to the Captain's quarters even though she was right beside him. Once they were there, she slapped him in the face glaring at him. "What the hell are you trying to pull!? You know that Senjumaru could bend you into a pretzel!" she yelled before she growled. "I could bend you into a pretzel! You're so stupid!" she yelled before she blushed. "I've been waiting for you to say those things to me! but I guess you're into stronger women!" she yelled.

Shippo blushed as Orihime took him to her home. He frowned seeing that Orihime stripped herself of her ripped clothes. He gulped seeing her succulent body, and he sighed. "You don't need to do this for me" he said trying to deny his urges. He embraced her as she kissed him on the lips. "I'll make sure you'll enjoy this, okay?" he said before he picked her up and set her in her bed. He removed his clothes showing off his muscular physique, though below his belly was all fox. He blushed that she could see his huge fox boner. "Do you like it?" he asked.

Toshio chuckled. "I know...my father always was jealous over me. He made me fend for myself saying that I was a big man" he said before he grinned. "My mother always hated when he did that, but I guess I learned how to be my own Alpha...so how would you like to be my alpha female?" he asked. He groaned at she grabbed his member. "I chose you because you are beautiful, you smell very good, and you have shown me your ability to care and nuture. You took care of me when I was injured and not leave me" he said. He fiddled with her clit. "You ready for this?" he asked. He got on top of her before he slid himself into her. "I'm surprised you haven't been taken" he said.

Tier looked at Draco and sighed. "I'm tired...you want to go find a place to relax? I need to think" she said. She wanted a baby, but she needed to weigh her options because this was permanit.

Yoruichi looked at him and licked her lips. "And I love my men big" she said before she looked into his eyes very amused. "So what now my kitten?" she asked before she moaned softly to his touch on her breasts. She reached over to pull his pants down to see what he had. She blushed. "Oh my...you have one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen" she said before she gulped. "Damn...he's just as big as Toga..." she muttered to herself.

Toga smiled at her. "I love you too honey" he said before he groaned to her sucking on his member. The ninja looked back only to see the most erotic site, but it was kind of discouraging. Toga ran his fingers through the back of his lovers hair affectionately to encourage her to do it more.

InuYasha opened his eyes to see the room in shambles. He was amused to see the evidence of a good love making session. He realized that Retsu's youkai half took over. Instead of killing everyone, she had her fun with him. It was pretty fun but very exhausting.

Sesshomaru was enjoying his time with Rangiku, and he wanted to relax. He was saving himself for a good mating later in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:26 am

Touga watched Senjumaru as she sipped the sake. He laughed and said “it is really good sake.” Touga saw Senjumaru look in her eyes. He knew what that look meant. He held her close not caring if anyone saw how much he loved his mate. He whispered back in her ear “oh I can’t wait to see how much.” He mmed as she gropped his crotch but didn’t mind returning the favor as he groped her butt. He listen to the head captain. He laughed and said “that my boys protecting there love ones. Im just happy they put there past behind them.” He listened as the head captian continued. He said “well I agree with my wife hanyou youkai offspring will do the soul society good. I also agree that it will help show that there are a lot of youkai that are good and would do anything to protect innocent.” He listen and smirked at his wife. He looked at the head captain and said “see you soon old friend.” He then turned and fallowed renji hoping the inn wasn’t far he was hard as a rock and needed to pay his mate back. He smirked and whispered to Senjumaru “I sure hope the beds are sturdy enough.” He teased her as the sake had gotten to him alittle to. It had been a while since there last mating due to the youngest and work and training. Shunsui looked at nanao and said “what do you mean nanao?” he sipped his sake. He said “head captain we shall see you at the meeting. I believe my lieutenant has some words she would like to share with me.” He reluctantly got up finishing the sake that was left. He lead nanao to the captians quarters so she could speak her mind.

Onihime took his hand and lead her to her hime. She was blushing at his words. She kissed him and lead him to her bed room. She knew what she could give him. Her heart was racing. She was nervous as she tuned her back to him and took off her ripped cloths. She turned around not hiding her nude body she said “then breed with me. Make me yours.” She blushed as she went to him and kissed him deeply on the lips. Onihime didn’t know what hse was asking shippo and didn’t know what would happen if shippo took the offer she didn’t care. She was willing to give shippo everything.

Isane was gonna answer him when he asked why they shouldn’t be but was in utter submission to him. She was staring into his eyes witch were so beautiful. She moaned as his hand found her bare breasts. Her nipoples hardening. She blushed and said “you giot bigger balls than I thought.” She blushed as he removed her cloths. She was extremely wet and aroused. She blushed feeling his body rubbing against him. She grabbed his cock blushing as she stroked it softly. She said ‘;yes I do but don’t wolves mate for life. Why choose me.”

Draco said “so what now my love.” He wondered if he thought more about going to the lab. Grimmjow growled but it wasn’t a mean growl it was a lustful one. Yuroichi would find grimmjow was just as big as toga and had a large ball sack. He said “I think tyou are to.” He pushed her against the wall.licking down her neck his claw ripping her cloths. His hands grabbing he softness of her breasts.

Soi fon was panting as she indeed had a good mating. She said “mmm that was far better than good.” She laughed as she kissed him and said ‘I love you toga.” The words were hard for her to say but they were true. Soi fon had hardly ever voiced how she felt for anyone. Soi fon saw his member moving though felt heavyer as she grabbed it with out him knowing and began sucking it wanting to clean him.

Retsu was also asleep. The room was a mess the bedding was in shambles after there claws got to it the walls had retsu claw marks on it and the bed was soaked from retsus and inuyasha love juices. Retsu was cuddled close to her mate her tail had a hold of inuyasha legs retsu was growling pleasingly in her sleep as she felt safe in inuyasha arms and the twins moved about haply feeling daddys protection.

Rangiku snuggled closer to sess faking being asleep. She had plenty of energy. She just enjoyed feeling his body against her and him protecting her and hokdign her. She would do anything to stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Senjumaru took the cup and sipped it happily. "Hmmmm...this is pretty good" she said before she looked at Touga with bedroom eyes. She sighed happily as her hubby pulled her in close to him. She was blushing madly as they flaunted their love for each other. She rests her hand on his chest before she whispered into his ear. "I think the sake's getting to me..." she said jokingly. Her puppet arm reached down to grope his crotch. Yamamoto chuckled at Touga's question. "For a bunch of chouyoukai who have had their family kidnapped, I'm pleased that they didn't destroy the Seireitei" he said. Senjumaru looked at him and sighed. "That's one of the reason's why we are here" she said. Yamamoto sighed. "I figured as much...so you are aware that your spawn have gotten 2 of my captains and 1 of my lieutenants pregnant, and 1 of my captains gotten your spawn pregnant as well" he said. Senjumaru laughed. "I don't blame them...But I believe that maybe having a little Hanyou boom will be good...It will show that not all Youkai are bad. Touga here helped change your views" she said. Yamamoto laughed. "Well, why don't you take a break?" he asked. Senjumaru smiled. "How long do we have until your meeting?" she asked. Yamamoto sighed. "About 2 hours" he said. Senjumaru giggled. "You have a room for us to stay in?" she asked. Yamamoto chuckled. "Of course..." he said before he looked at Renji. "Take them to the inn" he said. Renji sighed. "Alright..." he said. He headed the lovey dover couple off before Nanao looked at Shunsui annoyed. "What was that all about?" she scolded him.

Shippo looked at her sternly. "I'll stay with you for as long as you wish...even if that means for the rest of my life" he said. He could not stop trying to comfort her, and he realized that he was not doing it to console her but because he was liking it. He sighed. "Those Youkai aren't going to stop looking for you" he said before he gulped. "You are...very good breeding" he complimented her. He shook himself out of the thought. "If you want I would love to be your boyfriend" he said.

Toshio looked at her amused. "And why not? You do look like you are in need of some good lovin" he said before he pulled her back into the bed. He wrapped his arm around her and looked into her eyes softly as if to let her know she was in no danger, but he was in control. He slid his hand under her shirt to grope her breast. "You have bigger boobs than I thought" he said before he removed her clothes for her before he began rubbing his body against her and licking her cheek. "You like my goods don't you?" he asked.

Tier looked at Draco surprised. "I don't know, but at least I don't have to babysit him for a while" she said. Yoruichi brought Grimmjow to an allyway. She looked down at Grimmjow's member. "You look like you're in the mood for a little fun huh?" she asked.

Meanwhile somewhere near the lab Toga was on top of Soi Fon looking down at her sweating heavily, and he smirked knowing that he gave his love a good mating. He kissed her on the lips. "That was so good honey!" he said before he got off from her. His member dripped of his cum and her own juices. It looked like it needed to be cleaned off before he got dressed.

InuYasha was in bed with Retsu sleeping soundly as he recovered from a great session of their own. He cuddled with her and rubbed her belly lovingly. He growled protectively even in his sleep he was going to protect his brood.

Sesshomaru was on the other hand protecting Rangiku as she slept with the most content look on her face. He was not aware that she was faking it just to get the best of his comfort.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Shunsui laughed and rubbed the back of his neck and said “I suppose not. My apologize to you both. He pour touga and his wife some sake and him one..he said “now becareful this is the strongest that out there.” he sipped it and said “so you must be the father of the two inu youkais. He clanked to nanao. Smirking knowing he was being strategic with her. He did like her very much and knew she like him but she would have to show it. Touga said “ah yes those are my boys. I sure hope they haven’t been to much trouble Yamamoto? As for our little ones.” He pulled Senjmaru to him and said “yes I have finished there training though. Im being told by senjimaru that they will be attending the academy. You know she always get her way.” He laughed as he kissed her deeply. He then looked back at them downing the sake he said “thanks for the drink.

Ichiigo looked at shippo and could see a loyalty to onihme. He said “take good care of her shippo. Thank you again.” He turned and left returning to nel and said “shes okay.” Meanwhile onihime hadn’t said a word to ichigo before he left. She felt safe in shippos arms. onihime could feel a connection also. She said “please don’t leave me shippo.” She shivered at the thought. Shippo could sense onihimesfertility and power and knew until it was resolved the yokais would continue after her. Onihime didn’t know how she could ever thank him.

Isane blushed eeply at his words. She found he was indeed a major flirt. She said “toshio that a strong name.” she blushed when he asked if he was naked. She said “you were hurt and need cleaning of the wound and all.” She blushed even more when he asked if she was theonly one who saw him naked. She said “it was only me that saw you!!!’ she gasped and was surprised as he grabbed her and pulled her under the covers near his nude body. She was bright red and her heart was racing. There was something about him that just made her fall for him. She said “wolf your not ainu like the others.” She blushed as he could smell her getting aroused more by the second. She said “maybe I did.” She blushed and said “I shouldn’t be doing this.” She was bright red and was pulling away but all he had to do was pull her back and kiss her and she would be puddy in his hands.

Grimmjow was shocked at yuroichi kissed back sodeeply. He pulled her close letting he kiss linger til it broke. She grabbed his hand and was leading him away. Grimmjow looked a bit shocked and confused what was happening. He looked over yuroichis body and began to feel a hunger he never felt before. He felt his cock growing with desire . draco looked at tier and said “what just happened.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Senjumaru smirked looking at Shunsui. "I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't be too happy with me going out with another man" she said before she looked behind seeing that her husband had reappeared behind Shunsui. She giggled as her husband put his hand onto Shunsui's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but perhaps I can join you for a drink" he said. Yamamoto looked at Senjumaru's husband. "So...you've married her eh Touga?" he asked. Touga chuckled. "I've been married to her for a couple Centuries now" he said. Yamamoto chuckled. "I see, I'm assuming you two have some kids at home eh?" he asked. Touga chuckled holding up tree fingers. "We've been busy" he said. Senjumaru sighed happily. "We're going to have them attend the Shinigami Academy" she said. Touga sighed. "I've just finished their Youkai training" he said. Yamamoto smirked. "Have you now?" he asked. Nanao was glaring at Shunsui feeling very ignored.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 Inu_no_taicho_by_thanathos91-d4twdqg

Shippo wrapped his arms around her and blushed. "Don't mention it...It's the least I can do milady" he said. Shippo chuckled feeling how fast her heart pounded through her back. He rubbed her back tenderly to comfort her. "No one's going to rape you...you're safe now" he said. He knew that this was pretty traumatic for her, so he waited before he looked over at Ichigo. "My name is Shippo...I'm a Kitsune daiyoukai" he said. He continued to comfort Orihime, but in the middle of his embrace he felt a connection towards her. "You want me to stay with you for a while longer?" he asked.

The black hair male looked at Isane amused. "I can't help but point out the obvious, but it's not like I get taken in by a stranger and taken care of by such diligence and mastery" he said. He grinned. "My name is Toshio, and I'm naked aren't I?" he asked. He lifted his blanket seeing he was indeed naked. "I hope to god it was only you who saw me naked..." he said before he snickered. "So...you interested in wolves?" he asked before he grabbed her and pulled her into the bed. "You look like a wolf kind of woman to me" he said before he blushed. "You liked what you saw didn't you?" he asked.

Yoruichi looked at Grimmjow in shock before she deepened the kiss. She patted his back before she took his hand. "Come on big guy" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:44 pm

As new spread about the youkai inuyasha, sess toga, and izoyai. News would spread about there mates and so would rumors. Tensions were high and everyone was on edge. Shunsui said “interesting I didn’t know there were youkai promoted in zero division.” He sipped his sake. He listened alittle more when renji arrived. He looked up and gasped as a beautiful maiden stood before the head captain. He stood and said “its good to see the zero dvision has good taste.” He took her hand and said “My name is Shunsui maybe I can help you with locating them. Would you like a drink.”

Onihime was scared her cloths were barely covering her now so many rips from the youkais almost getting her. She saw her barrier break for the last time and the youkai about to get to her when nothing. She saw fire take them out like it was nothing. She saw the man with many fox tails standing looking at her. She blushed as the mask was removed unaware he bould see intimate spot of her body through the rips of her cloths. Onihime had tears in her eyes having been so scared and helpless she ran to the stranger and hugged him thanking him. She said “thank you so much for saving me.” She leaned up and kissed his cheek in thanks ichigo had arrived seeing the distruction and then onihime shivering in the mans arms. ichigo could tell he wasn’t a enemy he said “what you name. im ichigo. Thank you for saving onihime I fear I would have been to late.”

Isane heard the crash as she went to check it out. She saw a youkai push rumble off him. She hear him yelling seeing who he was yelling at. She saw grimmjow walking away. She sighed and turned back to the new comer who stood and said “hey to her.” She blushed bu the next thing she saw was him passing out. She gasped and ran to him seeing him injured. She said “you idiot.” She picked him up and took him to squad 4 base. She looked him over blushing as he sorta look like the dog inus but he was different. She set him down and undress him to clean his wound and clean him up. She blushed as she scrubbed him clean seeing his private. He was indeed handsome. She laid him naked in bed and covered him to let him rest. She didn’t leave his side. She didn’t know if he was a ally or enemy. She was nodding off when he woke. She blushed as she heard what he said. She said “im sure you say that to all the ladies. So whats your name handsome.”

Draco laughed and said “so you don’t deny you like breasts to.” He penched her nipples through her cloths. He then said “oh I got one that I know you love then.” He laughed but then she had left. He watched her and fallowed landing beside her and said “whats going on.” Grimmjow didn’t hear tier as yuroichi ran into his shoulder.grimmjow would normally be pissed and arrack but he was still on his high from hitting a mutt like youkai he didn’t care. He grabbed yuroichi and planted a giant kiss on herin celebration.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm

As InuYasha, Sesshomaru, and Toga mated with their respective partners, tension was rising in the Seireitei and outside as well. Yamamoto took a cup of sake and sipped it. "I do recall that when their father passed on...he was promoted to the Zero Division. I wouldn't be surprised with either of his descendants are promoted as well" he said. Nanao smirked. "So the Soul Kind has high reguards for them?" she asked. Yamamoto stroked his beard. "I would believe so" he said. He sighed. "Perhaps Central 46 will adopt my purposals" he said. Renji ran up to them panting. "Head Captain! The Zero Division are here" he said. Yamamoto's eyes widened in surprise. He looked back at a Slender woman and a group of highly talented Shinigami. Yamamoto chuckled. "Captain Shutara, what brings you here?" he asked. Senjumaru smiled. "I have heard that there are a handful of chouyoukai here" she said. Yamamoto's eye's widened with shock. "Chouyoukai?" he asked. Senjumaru giggled. "What makes me more intregued is that one of them deserves the Soul King's praise..." she said before she sighed. "We have ourselves a list for being here" she said.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 Tumblr_mdt7zkRrFG1r8kzaao1_500

The Youkai were not going to allow themselves to be denied the oppertunity to recover their dwindling population. "You can't win!" one yelled. "Accept it!" another yelled. "Not if I can help it! Kitsuneha!" Another voice shouted before a jet of blueish green flame incinerated the Youkai who were about to gang rape Orihime. Orihime's rescuer was a tall orange haired man with 6 fox tails, and digitigrade feet. He wore a kitsune mask and when he removed it he had the most beautiful green eyes anyone could lay eyes upon. He smiled at her faintly. "Are you alright miss?" he asked. He looked to his left to see Ichigo arrive, but the scored earth pattern going perpendicular to Orihime was enough evidence to suggest he was not an enemy.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 Kitsune_by_m_skirvin-d4dbjvc

The black haired Youkai grinned at Grimmjow before he was distracted by the most beautiful lady that he every laid eyes upon. When he looked over he felt a punch connect to his jaw, which he was sent flying through a building. He growled and picked himself up. "The hell?" he yelled. He moved a slab off from him seeing Isane, which he smiled. "Hey!" he said before he blacked out. He fell back on top of the rubble as he stood up too fast to look tough, but it back fired on him. He woke up later in a nice warm bed with Isane looking at him happily. He grinned. "I wish I could always wake up to such a beautiful face as yours" he said.

Tier gulped. "I like penis more than breasts" she said. She laughed. "Especially big fat ones!" she said before she blushed. She looked around to hear a crash, which Grimmjow was infront of a destroyed building. She growled before she flew over to Grimmjow who was now walking away. "Hey!" she shouted before she stopped seeing Yoruichi walk past Grimmjow and slamming her shoulder into him. Tier stopped wondering how Grimmjow would handle this.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Rangiku blushed and said with a moan “oh I could put you into submission if I chose to.” She kissed him hard and seductive. She blushed at his words she growled rocking her him also relaxed and happy to have him mating her. She said “oh im not worried.” She smiled at him as her body began squeezing around him tighter showing him signs of her closing in on a orgasm.

Retsu smirked And said “oh you know the answer to that already.” She smirked and watched inuyasha. She giggled and kissed his cheek as she noticed her flirting had a great effect on him. She was very much arouse now and was wet with arousel. She entered the home and practically tackled him . she had three her cloths off had ripped them off. When he was nude she punced and growled hungrly for her mate. She grasped his cucumber and began stroke it vigorously. She didn’t know but she was trying to be very dominate. She moved on to off him arounf and pushed her clit in inuyasha face raising her tail for better access for him as she began licking inuyasha cucumber. She left no place untouch. She stroked it as she licked . inuyasha could see retsu was indeed showing her inner inu.

Bakuya kissed her. He smiled at her answer. he said ‘let me worry about the clan. You and I are all I care about.” He lead her away from the lab and soon stopped at a guard a picnic set up. He held her close and said “I cant bare the thought of something happening to you.” He ran his hand over her body and holding her to him his hands resting on her belly/ ichigo looked at nel and said “I will go check it out. He flashed step to help onihime.

Soi fon was unaware of togas plans. Ahe really didn’t care at the moment. She gasped as toga lached on to her breast ans began sucking. The sensation was weird but felt amazing, she held him to her breast more as the motherly instincts kicked in unaware of it. He found soi fo did enjoy some pain as she moaned and yelled “OH FCUK ME TOGA!!!!!!” she gasped as he found a spot that made her body shutter and she yelled as she began orgasming hard.

Shunsui listen to Nanao talk. He sat and took a bottle of sake out and downed som. He said “I never said he would reject the idea. It would help with the youkai problem in the real world. I cant say im not worried about the youkais breeding with the humans.” He sipped some more sake. He then looked at Nanao as she said her next things and said “:your right I don’t know how I would react I do not have a family to protect.” His voice had a hint of sadness in it. He sighed and looked up at the cherry blossums thinking to himself. He then heard a voice and saw it was the head captian. He said ‘ah did you come to join us for a drink head captain.” He listened to the old mans storys. He had to admit he kinda figured something like that had happen with the head captain remember his reaction in the beginning when the youkais first came. He said “well it does sound like those two would make great captains head captian. Honestly I think it’s a good idea for the academy I don’t think the youkai problems gonna be gone for a long time.”

Meanwhile onihime was cornered her cloths had several rips in them as she lkeeps putting shilds up to protect her. It was easy to see the youkai could sense onihimes power and her fertililty. So they were trying to get to her to mate her.

Grimmjow growled and sniffed as the guy showed himself., he sad “great another mutt.” He gripped his fist having seen anough dog youkais for one day. Then ontop of that him ordering him around. He charged. Just as he did the new arrivel heard someone else comeing there direction it was Isane. As he turned back to grimmjow he found a fist in the face and claw marks scratching his armer and him. Grimmjow put everything he could in the punch so the force was tremendously powerful. Grimmjow the laughed and said “stuff mutt.” He turned and walked away laughing relaxing having got a lot of anger out with that attack.

Draco kissed her and said ‘do you like breast to my sweet.” He ran his hands up to grope her breasts playfully. He wanted to please her and also give her the heir she deserved. He would do anything for tier. Draco never had a connection with someone like her. He never wanted to lose it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am

Sesshomaru looked at her and winked. "You sound so proud of yourself, but you're only dominate if you've put someone into submission. I'm just making it easier on you and the baby hun" he said before he growled seductively. "The only one who's dominate is InuGenki here" he said before he touched her belly. He sighed happily feeling very relaxed and at ease having reunion sex with his mate. Sesshomaru gazed at her body and found great satisfaction seeing her breasts jiggle, wobble, and sway about. "You won't have to worry about sagging breasts" he whispered to her. He had a feeling she was thinking about that for most of her life.

InuYasha grinned as Retsu took his hand. "You hungry too?" he asked having double meaning behind hunger. He laughed nervously to her nibbling his ear, and then her suggestion made him start to grow hard. "Why did you have to go do that?" he asked. Retsu could notice him walk a little oddly to hide his growing member. He growled as he adjusted his member to an upward position. "You don't need to be given special treatment, but I'm not refusing a good mating with you honey" he said before he winked at her. They entered her quarters before He removed his shirt in front of her. His member was poking up past his pants and past his belly button. It was begging for her attention and care. "Why don't you start with sucking my cucumber hun?" he asked.

Izayoi looked at Byakuya and touched his cheek. "Let's wait for little longer" she asked him before she kissed him. "I know you want to get married hun...but things have to be done properly" she said. She grinned. "I'm not going to get you excommunicated from your clan" she said. Toshirou's eye twitched. "I'm not worried about losing her...I'm worried about her kids!" he shouted. Nel looked at Ichigo worried. "I can sense more Youkai nearby...Orihime might be in big trouble!" she shouted.

Toga found Soi Fon's transformation into motherhood to be very erotic and suiting for her. He was going to make her a complete woman. Toga leaned into to give her nipple a bit of a suckle to see if there was milk, but he suckled her a little bit more. Finally milk came out, and he massaged her other beast while they made love. He went deep inside curious if she liked a little pain with their love making. He did not go too deep, but he was looking for another spot that she would like best. He growled seductively before he kissed her on the lips. "I love you hun" he said looking into her eyes with genuine love.

Nanao adjusted her glasses. "I doubt that he'd ignore the logistics on having 2 more divisions...think about it. It would give motivation for the Shinigami Academy, and Perhaps a Youkai Specialist task force..." she said before she sighed. "I'm worried that the aggressive Youkai will reproduce or something worse" she said. She coughed to herself. "They are just protective fathers...wouldn't you do the same thing in their position?" she asked. She frowned. "I don't think any one with emotional control would be able to stay calm when their family is being tortured in a lab" she said. Yamamoto approached her from behind. "I have actually been considering verious purposals...I've actually encountered two of those Youkai before...They have defeated some of the most problematic Youkai that we could handle. I remember one case where a dying man sold his soul to become a Youkai. We classified him as one of the most dangerous Youkai ever. They defeated that Youkai before we could intervine. They got swallowed up and destroyed the youkai from the inside out" he said. Nanao blushed. "Wow...so these Youkai must be old then..." she said. Yamamoto chuckled. "I was an ally with their father when I was younger. My first beating was from none other from him, actually he was the one who gave me my first scar" he said. "Wow...So what about the divisions? Is that good start?" she asked. Yamamoto chuckled. "I've modified a Youkai curriculum for the Shinigami Academy, and I want one of the Youkai to teach the students. I want all Shinigami in Stealth Force, Kido Corp, and Gotei to go to a manditory seminar. I've seen how sloppy all the shinigami are with handling them" he said. He coughed. "All the Youkai I was worried about have escaped" he said.

Tier sighed. "I'm sorry...I just..." she said before she looked over at him. "I'm starting to understand why men look at women's breasts" she said. Meanwhile a figure was following Grimmjow. "You! Come here!" he demanded. A black haired man with pointy ears and strange armor appeared. "Is this the Soul Society?" he asked before he grinned. "I followed your friend here" he said.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 Toshio_by_moonlightkaori-d4tfviu
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Rangiku growled as she kissed him hard and deep. Breaking it as sess pushed into her. She smirked and teased him and said “of course isn’t the one on top showing they are the dominate mate.” She teased him gasping as he thrusted her body was tight and the pleasure seemed 10 times more pleasurable. She moaned and growled pleasingly. She rocked her hips her movement were more wild and hungry for her mate. She was unaware of there voyeur tier in the distance.

Retsu smiled her at her mate quick thinking. She wasn’t sure if she could of gone through the meeting without his attention. She blushed and said “oh yes lets go get ready.” She smirked her sarcasm and flirtiness could be heard. She took inuyasha hand. She leaned in and nibbled his ear playfully and said in a whisper “plus my hero deserves a heros celebration.” She smirked know every minute they had in the 3 hrs they be mating. She didn’t know why but she felt like she had a lot of energy now and could mate for days with out stoping.” She blushed at the idea.

Bakuya smiled and hugged izoyai back. He kissed her and said “me to my love . kets get married right now. Screw tradition. I love you and want you as my wife.” He looked at her closely unaware of the surprise in her tummy. Ichigo said “we are telling you this because we are your friends.” He sighed then heard the news and said “what….” He looked at nel conflicted then got a idea. “toshiro will take care of it. Thanks toshiro.” Ichigo flashed step away back to nel. He said “you okay.”

Soi fon smirked and said “always trying to give me orders. You haven’t learned yet.” She smirked as she stroked him blushing as she was laid down and he thrusted into her tight pussy. He would find her butt was akittle rounder and her breast were a bit bigger . he could see milk dripping beggin for him to taste. Soi fon was to busy moaning and taking him deep or trying to. She moaned and said “oh fuck toga….” She wondered if toga wished she loked like rangiku and retsu. She raked his back with her nails not caring how loud she was. The pleasure was so amazing.

Shunsui listned and said “it is possible I guess. it be a lot of work though. The old man may not go for it though. We will just have to wait and see what he has to say.” He sighed and thought about the youkai control in the real world. He said ‘yeah that’s another problem. They keep sprouting from that rip.’ The idea of the two powerful youkais being captains was intriguing. He said “I want deny they would make good captians though they will have to get there emotions under control. They almost ripped the soul society apart. Anyway enough of that I think its time for a drink. Maybe even a nap.”

Draco went to her and ran his hand sover her body. He kissed her neck niblign some. He said “you gonna let some doughts stop you my sweet queen. Yousaw what he did to those women. He might be able to help.” He continued to roam her bodywith his hands sensing she wass enjoying the show she was getting from sess and rangiku. Meanwhile grimmjow continued to walk in a sour mood. He was ready to kill something. He stopped senseing he was being fallowed. He said “whos there.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Sesshomaru blushed as he was being dragged away by his lovely hanyou wife. He grew very aroused as he was pushed against the wall, and they landed on the bed on the other side. He looked up at her with a delighted smirk knowing that he was going to get sex from his lady. He chuckled as she got rid of his clothes to reveal his massive erection. He grabbed her uniform and took it off from her while being sure to grope parts of her body as he did so. He chuckled. "You like to be on top?" he asked though he already forced her down on his member. He sighed happily at her tightness, which he grinned. "You're very tight" he complimented. Though he actually had gotten a little thicker as well.

InuYasha looked towards the head chaptain. "How about we meet in 3 hours?" he asked. Yamamoto paused for a moment. "I suppose..." he said not letting them know that he was thinking about a nap before the meeting. InuYasha smiled great. He reached for Retsu's hand before he kissed her. "You want to got back and get ready?" he asked. His hand snuck around to rub her hip. He had a certain urgency to his voice that hinted that he wanted to have his way with her as well.

Izayoi went to Byakuya, and she hugged him. "Boy, I'm glad that's over" she said. Toshirou looked at Ichigo annoyed. "I'm fine...really. Why are you telling me all this?" he asked. Isane smiled. "At least we have 3 hours to prepare for the meeting" she said before Hanataro ran up to them. "Hey...Orihime is in some trouble you guys!" he yelled.

Toga grinned as Soi Fon got to his pants. He made her grab onto his nearly foot long member as he removed her clothes for her. He knew what she wanted, and he gave it to her without asking. "Hold still so I can fuck you good and proper" he said before he aimed at her very sensitive spots. The Ninja tried to ignore the sounds of their commander's cries of bliss and passion. They did all agree that she did need this after how bitchy she had gotten over the months.

Nanao walked with Shunsui. "You think we can get new Divisions established? I believe that we have our work cut out for us with new Youkai in the real world" she said before she sighed. "I think those two Youkai would make great Captains...I heard that Captain Kumamura was an Ookami youkai" she said.

Tier looked at Draco skeptically. "I have my doubts, though it would be nice wouldn't it?" she asked. She blushed seeing Sesshomaru's member even from that far away. Seeing Rangiku basically masterbate with it made Tier a little aroused.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Rangiku sniffed her senses were stronger. She blushed as she could smeel togas and soi fos scents of arousel but then she smelled sess. She blushed as she was getting turned on. Her tail waved excited. she calmed feeling her son. She said ‘yes headcaptain we are going there right now. “ she grabbed ses hand knowing it was the thruth but with one minor detail left out. She dragged sess away. She waited til she and him was out of sight of every one. She growled grabbed sess and pushed him against the wall blushing at her new strength as they went through the wall onto someones bed. She growled almost ripping his cloths to shreds. She leaned down to kiss him her need for her mate could be sense and felt.

Retsu reluctantly got out of inuyasha arms getting on her feet. She kissed him and said “you can be over protecvtive all you want my love” she stretched and blushed as she never felt so free and wild. She kissed inuyasha blushing as it was hard to break the kiss. She looked at her step daughter and smiled. She said “yes we are a pack. A pack im happy to be in. as for looking after the pups I be honored. After all you will make a great mother one day.” She winked at her. She whispered “your secrets safe with me. She will be beautiful.” She smiled briefly putting her hand on izoyais belly . she then pulled it away and said “speaking of baby making theres your other half looking for you. You better go after him. Lets meet up soon and do some shopping. After all I got a new look to show off.” She smiled at her.

Ichigo looked a t nel in the distance before saying “toshiro you know you mean a lot to rangiku. Your like a brother to her. She still needs you as much as you need her. She might have a mate now but your family to.’ He put his hand on his shoulder. He knew this must be hard on toshiro knowing the bond him and rangiku shared. He smiled at isane thanking her for the support with toshiro. He glaced back at nel wondering why she still looked sick. Ichigo sighed hearing the head captians orders though he wasn’t a captian he would attend.

Soi fon was unaware of her men knowing of her and toga and also keeping watch to make sure no one interrupted. She mmed to togas seductiveness. She never felt toga be seductive it was a deep turn on. She mmmed and wiggled wanting his hand to touch more of her. Her body felt so sensitive but ache to be mated. She reached up and began pullign his shirt off and undoing his pants her wanting for him was easy to see.

As the action cooled down shunsui sighed and said “finally everything s cool down. Though I be willing to bet mayuri isn’t done. I need a drink.” He turned to walk away. But heard the head captains orders. He smirked and said “well now the head captain seems rather unhappy. I guess I better go though. Just my luck such a beautiful day wasted.” He began to walk again to the headquarters with a sigh.

Grimmjow grumbled to himself. He looked up to see dracoand tier still standing there. He growked “what the hell are you two looking at.” He growled walking off still pissed and frustrated. He didn’t see or care for anyone he bumped into. Mean while draco said “well looks like sess has found his other half.” He smirked seeing the change in the woman. A thought accured. He said “maybe the person who did this might be able to help with our little problem.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Sesshomaru sighed. "You look as attractive as usual" he said trying to not make it sound like she was not attractive. "Your ears and tail are very cute" he said. He was really wanting to mate with his lover, and his scent was very attractive and arousing. Becoming a hanyou made them very suseptable to Youkai pheromones, and it was all over. They were slaves to their mate's alluring scent. Sesshomaru grinned as the baby woke up and kicked at him because they were hugging too tight. "He's fine...but let's get going" he said. Yamamoto looked at them sternly. "Why won't you all come to the headquarters...I would like to ask you all some if you won't mind" he said. Sesshomaru sighed. "I might as well" he said. Yamamoto chuckled as he tapped his cane into the ground.

InuYasha sighed. "I try to not be overprotective, but I can't help it being an Inu youkai" he said. He blushed. "I'm loyal to you honey" he said before he sniffed her. "You smell just as nice as always" he said. Izayoi laughed happily. "We're a pack afterall...but I'd be glad to help look after the pups while you're doing your jobs" she said. She giggled. "I know so" she said before she nudged Retsu. "Hush, I want it to be a surprise" she said before she blushed rubbing her tummy happily.

Toshirou looked at Ichigo and sighed. "By the looks of how Sesshomaru acts...I'm pretty sure he'll keep her in line" he said before he looked back at Rangiku. "At least she's happy" he said. Isane patted him on the back. "She's very happy...She's been telling me and Lady Unohana how much she's been wanting a family" she said.

Toga grinned. "Alright" he said before he pulled her down to the ground and locked lips with her's. He growled seductively as he ran his claws against her inner thigh. The ninja's left to give them privacy, and they actually decided no one would interrupt Soi Fon when she had her way with her mate.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Rangiku and retsu didn’t see much in the lab as they were still quite out of it the explosions stopped. they heard nemu beating up her captian. Mayuri calling in pain then beating on a door yelling to be let out. Both woman felt themselves being lifted out opening there eyes as they heard voices. There inu ears twitched. Rangiku looked in sess eyes her eyes golden. She and retsu was confused on what exactly happened. Rangiku reached up and ran her hands along sess cheek. She said “what happen……” her answer didn’t come from sess but toshiro. She looked at him. Her ears twitch and her tail waved. She said “huh….” She looked to sess who had a look like he was trying to contain himself from mating her right there. She said “so its true. How do I really look.” She asked sess. She wondered if he looked at her differently now. She gasped and about paniced and said “is they pup okay. He didn’t hurt him .”

Retsu mmed in inuyasha warm comforting embrace. She had been concerned until she was with him again. She was relieve feeling her twins moving but fell much stronger. She said “you came after me. Thank you my love. Im sorry I should of listen to you.” Her ears twitched her tail waved slowly. She felt stronger and could sense things much more differently. It was easy to tell she and rangiku was gonna have to learn from there new forms. She smiled at izoyai and hugged her and said “im okay thank you for staying close with your father.” She treated her like she would her own daughter. She blushed and said “you really think so.” She whispered “dose bakuya know yet that he succeed. I saw in mayuris.” She looked down at izoyais tummy.

Ichigo looked at toshiro and said “I agree we better be careful. Watch mayuri carefully.” Grimmjow was surprised ichigo just blew off inuyasha and sess comments. He growled as he said “I will get my revenge.” He walked off for some reason choosing to to challenge sess at the moment. Ichigo looked at toshiro and said “you okay. I know seeing rangiku like that must be hard on you.”

Soi fon growled and said “shut up .” she kissed him not careing who saw. She needed toga. She needed to know he was okay but also needed to be relieved by him. She said ‘mate with me right now. “ she didn’t know what was wrong with her.

Onihime arrived to meet uruye and chad . when she got there though they weren’t there. She said “where did everyone go. Did I miss something.” She was confused and sighed as she walked home. As youkai surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

InuYasha looked at Grimmjow and Ichigo skeptical. "I don't that they would be in flimsy section of the building; furthermore, he will have them in a sub level or a bunker. I'm only focused on cosmetic damage and equipment damage" he said before Sesshomaru looked at the building. He ran up to the building causing a barrier to short out once more. InuYasha stood on the fringe of the barrier allowing the Gotei 13 to enter without being harmed by the barrier. This was before the doors were opened. Akon carried Rangiku out, and Nemu carried Retsu out. Mayuri was no where to be seen. "Sorry about that..." he said. Sesshomaru and InuYasha looked at their mates in disbelief. "What did you do to them?" InuYasha asked. Akon gulped. "I don't know...just don't kill me!" he yelled. Toshirou saw Rangiku's new form which he sighed. "You're an Inu Hanyou now" he told her and Retsu. InuYasha held Retsu close to his body in a loving embrace. "You look fine to me" he whispered into her ear. Sesshomaru was incredibly pissed. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't lop off your head right here and now!?" he yelled very upset that Rangiku was forced to transform without her chosing to do so. Akon looked towards the ground. "I know it looks back but..." he said before Nemu interrupted. "I locked Captain Kurotsuchi in the closet" she said before she huffed. Akon laughed nervously. "She beat the crap out of him" he said. Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around his wife and nibbled the top of her newly formed dog ear. "How are you feeling?" he asked before he reached around realizing her breasts grown tremendously. He had an urge to take her around back to break in her new form. InuYasha was more in the comforting mood. Toshirou looked over at Ichigo and Grimmjow. "I don't think that this will be the last we hear about Mayuri" he said. Izayoi walked up to Retsu, and she hugged her. "I'm so glad you're unharmed" she said before she giggled. "You make a cute Inu Hanyou" she said.

Toga blushed as he was pressed into the wall, and she stripped him. "Um...I'm fine hun" he said as he was bearing his large member to her out on the middle of the open. The Ninja ops noticed Soi Fon and her love interest. They seemed surprised not just the fact that Soi Fon was into guys, but that she was such a size queen. They did not say anything, nor did they need to. They saw Toga as fit to being with Soi Fon, and the mission was a success. Toga looked at Soi Fon amused. "You wanting some time alone hun?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:00 am

Rangiku and retsuwere still out of it as tests were ran/ as the explosions happen retsu and rangiku seem to be coming to slowly. As mayuri looked away there bodys changed. Their nails turned to claws. Their ears seem to vanish but reappear about there head. Their teeth changed from human to fangs. Their eyes changed to golden yellow. The body though pregnant seem to look much muscular yet curvy as there breast grown some more. Lastly was the sproting tails that appeared. They were unaware that mayuri had tested there pups power levels and they were over any gauges he had. Rangiku and restsu groaned as they began coming to as the building shook for a second time..

Meanwhile outside the building. Ichigo had just arrived with nel at his side. He could see sess and inuyasha and the rest of the soul reapers coverging on the building. He put nell down and said “I will be back stay here.” He flashed step and appeared beside inuyasha and stopped tetsaiga from striking gthe building again. On the other side bakuya had appeared and was gonna stop sess but a unlikely person had beat him to it. Grimmjow stood infront of sess blocking his strike. Grimmjow said “idiot you keep at this and you will destroy the building with your mate inside. As much as I wouldn’t care as it would distracted you in battle. It is not honorable. This basterds not getting away so stop.” He stared at sess who he saw was a honorable person. He just hoped he listened. Ichigo said “inuyasha stop you keep this up rangiku and retsu will be in more danger. I promise mayuri will get his.” Bakuya turned and went looking for izoyai. He wasn’t worried but missed her. This event made him relize what he wanted.

Soi fon watched her troops keep the place surrounded.. it was easy to see she was concerned about toga. She hadn’t found him at her home. She was thinking g he might be inside. She rubbed her stomach as it had calmed after she threw up several times at her home. She sighed and nearly jumped her guard down as togas arms embraced her from behind. She turned in his arms and said “your safe. thank you go.” She kissed togat he could see she had been worried and scared. She held him close. Toga could sense his strong daughter growing strong and fast in soi fon. Soi fon pushed togat against the wall and began stripping him. She needed to make sure he was physically okay to.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 am

Sesshomaru was still exploring still oblivious to the danger before he ran into InuYasha. Sesshomaru frowned. "What are you doing here?" he asked. InuYasha growled. "Our mates have been kidnapped! I don't have time to explain it right now, but we got to find them!" he yelled. Sesshomaru growled, and he was trying to restrain himself from losing it. InuYasha sighed seeing the second thoughts in Sesshomaru's eyes. "Hey...you picked a good mate. You aren't weak for deciding to settle down with her. From what I heard she can't stop bragging about how great a man you are" he said. Sesshomaru growled as the wind began to pick up. "She better harmed...or I'll kill everyone here!" he yelled. InuYasha frowned before he touched his back. "Hey he has my wife too...Let's find them before anything else...okay?" he asked. Sesshomaru glared at the ground before he darted off.

Mayuri's device has been going out of control, and Akon flicked the device. "Hey, I think we might be in some serious touble here" he said. Mayuri looked at Akon annoyed. "I know what Yamamoto wants...I just need to do a few more tests!" he said before Akon sighed. "The meter is regerstering near fatal doses of Youketsu. If it goes up 15 more tics, and you'll be facing more than just kidnapping charges" he said. Mayuri growled. "Quit your yapping and look at the Youketsu coming of the fetuses...it's already at a 2 on the scale, and they are not even in the second trimester yet!" he yelled. He slid his chair over to the computer and inputed the data. His jaw dropped before he looked at the meter again. "This can't be right...this means that at adolescence they would read a level 15" he said before gulped. "And their Reiatsu would be equivelent to Captain Zaraki's" he said before Akon gulped. "When did Lieutenant Matsumoto and Captain Unohana have dog ears and a tail?" he asked. Mayuri looked back at the holding cell and grinned. "Interesting, it would appear that their pregnancy has turned them into partial hellhound...I guess it would make sense" he said before there was an explosion that rocked his lab making the light's flicker. "Uh...the dad is here" Hiyosu said. Nemu unlocked the door which Mayuri slapped her to the ground. "What are you doing!?" he yelled. Nemu growled. "I'm saving you from yourself!" she yelled. Mayuri growled about to detonate her before there was another explostion outside that caused cracks to form in the building. "Damn it! Someone stop that Youkai from destroying the lab!" he yelled. Akon gulped. "Everyone is here!" he said.

Outside Sesshomaru had his Bakusaiga drawn, InuYasha had his Tetsusaiga drawn, well everyone in the Gotei 13 had their swords drawn in an act of solidarity. They wanted to Rangiku and Retsu released. The Inu youkai saw the shinigami work with them, which it settled them down just enough that the thunder and wind ceased only leaving the black clouds overhead. Yamamoto stepped out. "Captain Kurotsuchi...release Lieutenant Matsumoto and Captain Unohana at once at once" he demanded. The members of the Gotei 13 looked over at the Inu Youkai curiously never seeing such benevolent youkai before they looked to Yamamoto. Yamamoto growled. "This is your last warning...charges for treason will be dropped!" he yelled. Toga looked over at Soi Fon in her hidey hole with her ninja ops surrounding the place. In a brazen move, Toga flash stepped fast enough for him to embrace her from behind. "I'm glad you're alright hun" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:32 am

Rukia smiled at izoyai and said “they may not approve right away. Just know you and brothers got my support.” She hugged izoyai. She knew her brother deserved love after losing her sister. Soi fon blushed thinking yuroichi was talking about her feelings towards her. She said “I don’t care what my family thinks.” She sighed wondering what people were whispering about. She was still clueless toga getting her pregnant unknowing if people looked closely they could see her breast were twice the size the used tio be and her belly was slowly beginning to show. Rangiku smiled as izoyais presence calmed her baby. She said “oh im gonna spoil him. He is definably opinionated.” She laughed and hugged izoyai her soon to be niece. She laughed and said “oh I don’t think he quite settle down. I would never want to tame his wild side.” She smirked as she let her go. She said “so much goods come out of alittle bad.” Retsu smiled at isane. She said “ its so amazing isane. Who knows maybe you can experience this some day.” Retsu elbowed inuyasha lightly for picking on rangiku who stuck her nose up at him. Retsu looked at soi foi and said in a whisper to isane “I think you might be right. Oh god that will make me a grandmother.” She laughed at the thought. Retsu kissed inuyasha and said “don’t worry. We want kill him but I think it best we at least show him there are some lines you don’t cross. Don’t worry we will be okay.” She kissed him before falloing rangiku out.

Draco nodded and said “I am aware of some of his history but not all. We do not exactly talk about our history.” He listened to her and said “I seek him because hes a ally and a friend. The portal between worlds was not something we expected.” Draco laughed and said “no hes not at full power if he was that place would no longer be there. I think hes just letting out some frustration.”

Kenpaichi was shocked at his power. He smirked as he had yet let hisown wild power out. He laughed getting up ingoring the damage. He ingored the people around him and said “now its getting interesting. A fight worth fighting.” He flashed step away giving chase to sess still not caring the destruction they could cause.

Mean while rangiku and retsu was at the entrance to research and development. Rangiku said “there no way inuyasha bigger than sess. Im telling you sess tool can work magic.” Retsu laughed and said “well then you haven experience it truly from a inu master because inuyasha…..theres no words to describe it.” Retsu giggled and rubbed her belly. Rangiku knocked on the door and said “mayuri let us in right now. We need that medicine. Plus we both deserve to give you a ass beating.” Retsu sighed as rangiku continued to bang on the door and finally just kicked the door down, retsu fallowe drangiku down the hall. Rangiku could hear what sounded like the toad man jaken. What ever was happening to him sounded like he was enjoying it or also being tortured. Rangiku yelled “MAYURI WERE THE HELL ARE YOU. IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!” the woman both heard noises like beeoping an dkeys being pushed and so on. So they fallowed it. As they got closer to the end of the giant hall a door slid up showing a command center. As they entered they could s ee film ov there mating sessions with there mates even the other like bakuya and izoyai, soi fon and toga, retsu and inuyasha, and then sess and rangiku. Under the screens look like sonograms pictures of the babies growths. They good see meters trying to measure the power levels. In the center of it sat mayuri staring at the screens typing data and playing with samples. Not far off in the corner look like test tubes where he was trying cloneing the data. Rangiku and even retsu who wasn’t normal violant got angry. Both drew there swords and yelled “MAYURI!!!!” they stepped forward but a mist seem to start forming. And they dropped there sword and fell tot the ground softly passed out. Last they heard was mayuri picking up rangikus cell phone to answer it.

Bakuya could sense something was wrong. Before he knew it izoyai was gone so was inuyasha. Bakuya turned and walked out to seek his mate. He knew he had to help somehow even if it was trying to stop them from destroying the soul society. What was bad though was if it had been izoyai he would be on a rampage to. Soi fon looked at yuroichi and everyone. The new seem to hit her hard. She felt the need to find toga. She had to find him she knew she had duty but ciouldnt. She said “I can’t im sorry I got to find toga.” She ran off flash stepping to her home hoping toga was there.

Ichigo had been awake sensing the power surge. He said “I know about the fight I can sense it. I didn’t know wbout the others. There lovers must be angry and worried. Ill go after inuyasha see if I can help but also calm him. Other wise the soul society might rip itself apart.” He looked at nel and kissed her and said “don’t worry I want let nothing happen to you that’s a promise.” He dressed grabbed his sowrd feeling like he was back to normal. He ran ou the hut.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:13 am

Izayoi looked at Rukia and bowed to her. "I'm pleased to meet you Rukia...I hope this doesn't seem too sudden" she appologized. She laughed. "I'm worried how your family is going to take the news that there's going to be an Inu Youkai for a Kuchiki" she said. Yoruichi smirked. "I bet the Fon house is going to think the same thing when they find out about Soi Fon's secret" she said. She looked at Soi Fon and crossed her arms. "I'm pretty sure Mayuri knows about it already" she said.The baby inside Rangiku's belly was very roudy, but when Izayoi touched Rangiku's belly the baby settled down sensing her Yoketsu. "Wow...just wow...I hope you take good care of him because he looks like he's a handful already" she said happily. She laughed. "I just can't believe that he's ready to settle down already" she said before she looked towards Retsu. "I guess a lot of shocking things have happened in the past couple of days. Though I'm sure it beats the one bad thing that has happened with the Youkai surge" she said. Isane was rubbing Retsu's belly, and she giggled. "Wow...I can't believe this" she said before she looked up at InuYasha happily. "You're such a stud" she said. InuYasha grinned. "Yea...I know" he said before he smirked at Rangiku after her little remark. He held up two fingers what appeared to be a victory sign. "two puppies" he mouthed to Rangiku before he pointed at Retsu's belly. InuYasha looked up about Yoruichi. "You talking about my son being with that Soi Fon woman?" he asked as he pointed at Soi Fon. Isane and blushed before she whispered to Retsu. "I think she's pregnant too...can you sense that?" she whispered. InuYasha grinned. "Wow, I didn't know he had it in him" he said with a hint of pride in his boy getting Soi Fon pregnant. Isane giggled. "Wow...I guess that Youkai aren't all that bad huh?" she asked. Yoruichi nodded. "Nope...but I bet that the Shinigami academy are going love having them as students" she said. Izayoi sighed. "I hope Uncle Sesshomaru doesn't kill that Captain Zaraki guy" she said. InuYasha looked at Retsu sternly. "Alright, but I don't think allowing two pregnant women to fight a guy is a good thing...who will stop you two from killing him?" he joked.

Tier looked at Draco oddly. "So you aware of his history or anything?" she asked before she rose an eyebrow. "Seeking him? For what?" she asked. She sighed. "I don't think I have any reason to kill him now. He's not really the monster I thought him to be" she said before she looked down at Sesshomaru surprised. "Oh my...he's a lot stronger than I expected...so I'm assuming that he's not even fighting at his full strength" she said.

Sesshomaru looked at Kenpachi aloof and indifferent. He watched Kenpachi closely, and he sensed Grimmjow's approach. Before Kenpachi could lay a hit on him, he was sent flying back with an unknown force. Behind Sesshomaru was an explosion. Tier was amused with the rapid succession of Sesshomaru's movements. Sesshomaru blocked Kenpachi's hack, and kicked Kenpachi in the diaphram. She watched Sesshomaru's Yoketsu subside before he used flash step again leaving Grimmjow to see Kenpachi as somewhat of a surprise. Toshirou finally shown up and saw the destruction already. He rubbed his forehead. "What are you doing? You want to destroy the whole Seireitei!?" he shouted. Ikkaku caught up to them and saw the destruction also. "Damn! That Youkai did all this?" he asked. Sajin ran up to them as well. "What the hell is going on?" he asked before he looked at Kenpachi. Pretty soon a crowd of Shinigami surrounded Kenpachi even though he was there for only 5 seconds. Toshirou pulled out a his phone and called Rangiku. "Rangiku...we have a problem...Your dog has..." he said before he growled. "What the hell are you doing with Rangiku's phone!" he yelled.

Meanwhile Mayuri held Rangiku's phone as he had Rangiku and Retsu on the ground unconsious after knocking them out with a gas from his Zanpakuto. "I'm sorry...Rangiku must have dropped her phone!" he said. Toshiro growled. "You moron! You know what's going to happen when he goes looking for her! He's already made quick work of Captain Zaraki!" he yelled. Mayuri paused for a moment. "What? But I haven't even..." he said before he pulled out his device finding out it got fried. "Damn it!" he yelled. He looked back at Nemu. "Hurry! We need to get them to the lab before the hellhound show's up looking for his mate!" he yelled. Toshirou growled. "I can still hear you!" he shouted before Mayuri hung up. Sajin looked at him worried. "Is there something you're hiding from us?" he asked. Toshirou looked back at the group. "Rangiku is pregnant with the Daiyoukai's child, and Mayuri's taken her for an experiment" he said. Sajin growled. "He what!?" he shouted. He clenched his fist. "I'm going to break that clown's neck!" he shouted before he looked at the others. "Get the word out!...we need to get Lieutenant Matsumoto!" he shouted. Hanataro ran up to them quicker than usual. "Hey! I saw Mayuri and Nemu carrying Rangiku and Retsu into the research lab!" he shouted. Sajin's eye twitched. "Damn it!" he yelled.

There was a sudden mass text message alert that went out to all the Shinigami that Rangiku and Retsu were kidnapped by Mayuri and they were pregnant with Youkai children. Isane, Momo, and Kiyone gasped before they looked towards InuYasha fearful to his reaction, but they somehow all agreed that telling him would make things worse. Nanao barged in. "Hey, we need to get going. Head Captain Yamamoto has orded us to..." she said before she looked at InuYasha trailing off. "is that the father?" she mouthed off blushing at how cute InuYasha was. She cleared her throat. "Just hurry...and just to let you all know...I just heard that Captain Zaraki was just knocked out..." she said. Momo, Isane, and Kiyone nodded before Yachiru blurted out. "What happened!?" she yelled before Kiyone covered her mouth. "Sssh...Mayuri just kidnapped Rangiku and Retsu" she said before InuYasha looked at them annoyed. "WHAT?!?" he shouted. Kiyone saw everyone's eyes stare her down with intense annoyance. InuYasha's Yoketsu was beginning to rapidly go out of control. It was enough to make everyone feel intense dread. He was beyond pissed, and he ran off to go find Retsu. Yoruichi gulped. "We need to stop him before he causes more trouble" she yelled before she looked at Byakuya. She then looked for Izayoi. "Where did Izayoi go!?" she yelled. Nanao gulped. "She was a...oh boy!" she muttered. Yoruichi sighed. "Let's go get them" she told Soi Fon. Nanao looked around. "Where's Isane!?" she yelled. Outside the sky was turning black again, but thunder rumbled overhead.

Nelliel woke up to lightning striking the tree outside. "Holy shit!" she screamed as she looked outside seeing the change in weather. "That's the second time that's happened!" she yelled. Dondochakka and Pesche ran up to Ichigo and Nelliel. "Hey, there's been a huge development, don'cha know!" he yelled panting. "Captain Kenpachi was knocked out by the DaiYoukai, and it turns out the Lieutenant Matsumoto and Captain Unohana are pregnant with youkai babies, and they have been kidnapped by the Clown faced guy" Pesche said. "We have to do something!" they both yelled. Nelliel gulped seeing the people that have been knocked out from the Youketsu. She herself was feeling sick to her stomach from all of it. "This is bad...very bad" she said.

Toga was appeared at the place Uryu and the others were staying. "Hey...do any of you know where the Research Facility is?" he asked. Uryu looked at him and adjusted his glasses. "What for?" he asked. Toga frowned. "Someone took two pregnant Shinigami in for research" he said before the window exploded from the inside out. Uryu and Chad gulped realizing it was Retsu who was taken. "We'll go with you" Chad said. Toga looked back at them. "I need to find Soi Fon before we do anything else" he said sternly. He walked out of the room. "You better hurry...I'm not going to wait for you" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Rangiku rubbed her belly more. Growling to herself starvignand her pup klicking heer. She then was surrounded by rukia and isane. She looked at Yachiru and said “I DID NOT EAT A BABY. YOU LITTLE BRAT.!!!!!!!” She listen as more seem to come and question her she said “ALRIGHT FINE YES ITS HIM. HE THE POWERFUL YOUKAI EVERY ONES WORRIED ABOUT. HIS NAMES SESS AND I LOVE HIM.” She panted as she had blurted it out. She then heard about mayuris results and said “im sure that troll is just making it up. He was spying on us. Im gonna so kick his ass.” Rukia was still in shocked of the news rangiku was pregnant. She said “regardless if its true or not we cant rule anything out.” Rangiku turned on rukia and said “we can rule that out. I will prove some how hes not the cause.”

Bakuya looked in the direction izoyai was looking. He shrugged and said “I dunno lets find out.” He lead her to the group. He was shocked to find rangiku pregnant. He smirked as izoyai was defending herself. Bakuya put his hand in hers and said “she is my fiancée.” He looked at rukia who was shocked by the sudden news. He was shocked when she bowed and said “im happy for you brother.” Bakuya looked at izoyai and said “izoyai this is rukia my sister.” He introduced them as rangiku cleared her throat and said “excuse me pregnant woman her. Can we get some freaken food im starved and hes letting it be know to.” Rangiku looked at isane and said “no I haven’t seen her. I been kinda busy if you know what I mean.” She looked at izoyai and said “yes its true see.” She took izoyais hand and put it on her belly. She could sense the relation with sess and knew she wasn’t a threat to her.

Retsu blushed as they made love quickly. She had taking him deep after her climax to feel his seed seeping into her. She kissed him as he cleaned and dressed her. She was holding onto him when she whispered “I love you to my sweet and handsome inu.” She had grabbed a apple on the way eating it to please her twins. She felt inuyasha stop and got down seeing the group and suddenly she was surrounded. Retsu laughed and said “well it’s a long story. We found each out and well one thing lead to another and I got blessed with two lovely twins. Im sorry isane for not letting you know where I was. Everythings happen kinda fast.” She took isanes hands seeing her thrilled at the news that her captian was pregnant. She looked at rangiku and said “well I guess this means we will be sister in laws.” Rangiku scolded alittle that the attention left her. She said “yeah I guess so. Though I bet sess is a lot better than him.” She nodded towards inuyasha. Retsu said “oh I doubt that. Yachiru I don’t know how it sped up but im not complaining. You will learn when you grow up some.” Suddenly the sky turned dark. Rangiku said “im sure sess can beat captain kenpachi. I believe in him. Though I think I better go see mayuri and beat the crap out of him and see about that medicine.” Retsu listened and said “ill join you. Don’t argue. I might be able to help if he hasn’t figured it out.” Retsu turned to inuyasha and kissed him and said “stay here and help if things get rough I want be long my love.” Rangiku growled to herself. Soi fon who had been quite said “I should get to my squad and dispatch the stealth squad. She turned to walk away. She felt somewhat jealous of rangiku and retsu. She didn’t know why she wasn’t the motherly type. She was unaware of the pup constantly getting bigger inside her.

Draco listened and said “he better be glad I didn’t kill him for what he said to you.” Draco reached out and touched the barrier. It didn’t hurt him at all. He looked at tier face. He said “I do know of him. He is a good friend. He is pretty much king of land and im king of the waters. We have had numerous battles and left places in ruin. We are pretty much equals. We have sense become friends. He is the one I been seeking. Why do you ask.” Grimmjow stopped seeing the weather change. He could sense the power and began running towards it.

Kenpachi laughed as he landed not far from sess. He said “finally decided to be a man and stop playing this cat and mouse game.” He looked at sess sizing him up. He said ‘you surely do not look like much. Perhaps the rumors are false.” He eyed sess. As he stepped forward. He could sens the power coming out and said laughing “is that suppose to scare me. This will defiantly be fun.” He charged wanting to see sess abilitys.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Yachiru looked at Rangiku amused, and she laughed with a huge grin on her face. "Don't you think all men are handsome?" she teased. She cocked her head cutely. "Stamina? You mean he can drink more than other men" she said. The baby was continuing to kick at Rangiku demanding service. Yachiru gulped at Rangiku's next comment. "What?" she asked before she finally was able to walk under her own power. They ran into Rukia and Isane, which Isane gasped. "What the hell? Is that you Rangiku?" she yelled. Yachiru grinned. "Yup, she ate a baby" she said before Isane glared at Yachiru. "That's not nice" she said before she smiled. "I'm so happy for you Rangiku" she said before she blushed. "So...who's the daddy?" she asked. Yachiru crossed her arms and huffed. "She won't tell me...she just says that he's handsome, strong, and has a lot of stamina" she said. Isane frowned. "You aren't going to tell us who the daddy is are you?" she asked. Yachiru looked around. "Ken-chan?" she muttered before she grinned. "Looks like he's going to fight the daddy" she said. Isane gulped. "Oh no...you mean...that Dangerous Youkai is the father?" she asked. Yachiru blinked completely caught off guard. "Dangerous? Nothing is as Dangerous as Ken-chan" she said. Isane shook her head. "Mayuri told us that this Youkai was so powerful just the influence of his youketsu was enough to short out the barrier to the Seireitei and cause sickness to sensitive shinigami from 15 kilometers away in just his relaxed state" she said. She gulped. "Some of the other youkai have induced sickness as well...especially 4 new youkai that just popped up...so yes...Mayuri has been working on medication to treat the Youketsu sickness" she said. Yachiru gulped. "Yikes" she said looking back nervously.

Sesshomaru was beginning to become irritable with being locked up inside the house like some dog. He left his wife's quarters and began to walk off. He tried to surpress his Yoketsu his best, which the Shinigami he passed looked at him oddly with his strange dress. Toshirou watched Sesshomaru walk past him, and he said nothing, which that prompted the other Shinigami to do the same. Sesshomaru finally came across Kenpachi, but before Kenpachi could even begin his sentence, Sesshomaru had flash stepped away to do some exploring leaving Kenpachi to challenge Sesshomaru with no one even there. Sesshomaru was already at the 11th division barricks. Yumichika looked up at Sesshomaru and his eye twitched. "What the hell?" he muttered before he pointed at Sesshomaru on the roof. "there's that Youkai!" he shouted. Ikkaku spat out his noodles and looked back. "He's mine!" he yelled getting up. The table flew up and Yumichika was splattered with hot broth from Ikkaku's ramen. Yumichika screamed in pain as Ikkaku ran outside only to be left in the dust with a flash step. Ikkaku growled before he went into pursuit with Sesshomaru. "Damn this guy is fast! I hope that Captain Zaraki doesn't get to him first" he muttered before Sesshomaru vanished completely. Ikkaku stopped and looked around. "Damn it! Coward! Fight me!" he yelled before Toshirou appeared in front of Ikkaku. "You aren't going to challenge this DaiYoukai to a battle are you?" he asked. Ikkaku scowled. "He's mine!" he yelled. Toshirou glared back at him. "You better help me keep Captain Zaraki from him...If they fight in the Seireitei, I can assure you the Zero division will get involved" he said. Ikkaku's laughed. "This guy can't be that strong!" he yelled. Toshirou shook his head. "Mayuri has not been able to measure the strength of 9 Youkai in the Seireitei" he said. Ikkaku gasped. "there's 9!?" he yelled. Toshirou nodded. "Mayuri have called them Hellhounds...he didn't say much about them any more. If you want to fight him...do it outside of the Seireitei" he said. Ikkaku growled. "Fine!" he yelled.

Izayoi walked with Byakuya, and they came across the Women's Association Meeting being organized. Izayoi became curious. "What's going on here?" she asked. Isane and Yachiru looked up at her and cocked their heads cutely. "Who are you?" Isane asked. Izayoi smirked. "My name is Izayoi. What are you all doing inside the Kuchiki Mansion" she asked. Yachiru grinned. "How long have you been with him?" she asked. Izayoi crossed her arms. "For your information...We are both of nobility, and if you are implying that I've picked him for social status then you're sadly mistaken. I'm pretty sure that Byukuya would have figure that out in the first 5 seconds within meeting me" she said. Yachiru grinned. "Oh yea? Then what noble family are you from?" she asked. Izayoi sighed. "I'm a member of the Inu no Taishou clan. My Uncle is the current Inu no Taishou...you might have heard of him. Sesshomaru?" she asked. Yachiru grinned. "You're making that up..." she said. Isane looked over at Rangiku before she paused. "Where's Lady Unohana? I haven't seen her since yesterday" she said. Izayoi grinned. "Oh...she's been with my Father...By the looks of it, she's probably going to marry him" she said. Yachiru gasped. "Okay, now you're making this up! Liar!" she yelled. Isane blushed. "So Lady Unohana is a part of Nobility?" she asked. Izayoi shrugged. "Depends if she marries him" she said before she gasped at Rangiku's statement. "What?" she muttered. "No way!" she yelled as she looked at Rangiku's belly.

InuYasha continued to mate with his lovely mate. "I'm glad that you love my hugeness, but let's not talk about it...I'm going to make sweet love to you" he said. He did not stop as he was instructed by his lover. He latched onto her nipple, and he began to suckle her. He knew that she was already close to her orgasm, so he aimed his member into her g-spot. After 15 minutes he finally climaxed into her and released his seed in her. "I love you honey" he said into her ear. "I love you so much, and I'll come with you to the meeting" he said before he helped her clean off before he helped her get dressed. He carried her off to the meeting, where Izayoi looked at InuYasha, but everyone else was gawking at the size of Retsu's belly. Isane gasped. "What happened to you?" she asked. Yachiru looked between Rangiku and Retsu. "What? When did you two get pregnant!? Why is Re-chan bigger than big belly?" she asked. Isane blushed. "Twins?!" she shrieked. InuYasha grinned. "Yup..." he said before he rose an eyebrow at everyone staring at his dog ears.

Tier sighed. "He's forgotten the millions of Youkai that I've seen..." she said before she looked back at Draco. "You're just the first decent one that I've laid eyes upon" she said before she looked down at the ground seeing Sesshomaru looking around the Seireitei. She sighed realizing the she could not get inside the Seireitei because the barrier was there. She looked over at Draco thinking to herself. "I wonder..." she muttered. She noted that Sesshomaru was not going on a rampage, nor was he looking for a fight, nor was he aggressive. She looked over at Draco sternly. "You ever hear about a Sesshomaru?" she asked.

Meanwhile Sesshomaru was on the ground realizing that Kenpachi was on his tail and charging him like a train. He turned around and stood his ground as Kenpachi finally caught up to him the sky began to grow dark, and the barrier began to erode away once again as Sesshomaru no longer restrained his Youketsu. At the meeting Yachiru, Kiyane, and Momo became light headed before they passed out. Yoruichi looked at everyone worried. "This isn't good...Sesshomaru and Captain Zaraki have met" she said before she looked back at the other women. She was too proud to admit that the Youketsu was making her feel a little uneasy, but it was the combination of the Kenpachi's Reiatsu with it as well. Isane gulped. "I hope Mayuri develops the medicine quickly..." she muttered. Toshirou looked up at the sky and growled. "Damn it!" he muttered before he left Ikkaku.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:56 am

Rangiku stopped and growled and said yelling “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!!!!!! I have you know my babys father is the most handsome man you could ever hope to see. Hes strong and cunning. He even has the stamina was a hundred men maybe more.” She looked off longing for sess embrace. She rubbed her belly and said “allright alright im going to get you some food stop kick already.” She grabbed Yachiru and said “come on squirt we gonna be late for the meeting. Im starving if you weren’t so small I might of even eat you.” She smirked knowing she was joking. She drag ed her behind her and said “I have a feeling todays gonn abe long.” Kenpachi said “strong huh sound like another I should fight.” He smirked as he walked in the direction of rangikus house.

Bakuya smirked and said “if it hadn’t happen yet. Though I think it will happen natural.” He smiled kissing her fallowing her. He liked that she wasn’t like a lot of women. He like her uniqueness. He had a feeling before the day was done something big would happen. He also felt that with her they wouldn’t fallow traditional ways. He punched her in the shoulder playfully to. He said “sounds like my three favorite things. Though I think it be more that just some naughty stuff.” He smirked teasing her.

Soi fon had felt alittle jealous that toga and yoruichi been together. She listen to them both. She blushed at toga bragging about them going at it for hours as if she was the only one he done it for hours with. She wanted to interject her opinion but yutoichi dragged her away. She was quite for a while still thinking about the intense kissed she gave yuroichi. It had turned her on and now she did need the relieving but knew she couldn’t go to toga at the moment. She listened and said “huh oh uh yeah actually alittle of it all. Im sure its normal though.” She blushed knowing yuroichi had brought them together knowing what would happen. She listened and said “I cant change the past. Im happy you two are friends lady yuroichi as long as we are clear hes mine.” She blushed as she laid her claim to toga and knew if she found out he was with any other she would not reframe from not only kicking his ass but from killing the other person. she sighed and looked at lady yuroichi wishing she could lay claim to her to. She said “your so focus on find everyone one a match what about you. I see you flirting with ichigo quite a bit. Theres also grimmjow word is hes always cranky because he never got any.” She blushed as this was her first time really having a girly type talk.

Retsu smiled and said “I cant blame you for not being able to help that your so big. I wouldn’t change it for the world.” She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck in the water gasping as he took no time in entering her. She moaned and said “oh god inuyasha moere don’t stop. Oh god fuck me my amazing inu.” She growled taking his head and putign her breasts in his face as if begging for him to drink. Her inside clenching around him already. She said “yes…..you must come to the meeting with me and fuck me there to.”

Grimmjow growled and about turned on her and attacked. He said “your right I may not know what it is to be loved. But maybe you don’t either. You quite quick to jump in bed with the first youkai you see. What does that say to you. That’s not a way a queen should act.” He looked back at her with a angry stare. Her comment did hurt him though they were true so he saught to return the favor byo lashing out at the only friend he ever really had and cared for. He growled more his ball his fist tight his claw digging into his hand. He said “at least if I get laid I can provide a future.” He looked back at her and draco who looked about ready to kill grimmjow and had his hand on his sword. Grimmjow said “im over this do what ever I got my honor to try and get back,” he jumped down and ran off towards another spot away from tier.draco let go of his word and looked at tier and put his hand on her should for support.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 am

Yachiru gasped. "Holy crap! What happened to you? You look like you ate a baby! How can you get so big so freaking fast!?" she yelled before she grinned. "Is it a demon baby?" she asked jokingly. She gasped. "Oh wow! That thing has got a huge Reiatsu for a baby!" she yelled before she looked at Kenpachi. "Too bad it's just a baby, Ken-chan" she said. She stroked her chin. "I wonder who the daddy is...some kind of mega super ultra demon?" she asked.

Izayoi looked back at him amused. "I'm not in a hurry to get preggers...just let it happen naturally" she said before she let out this cute giggle. "You are really bent on that breakfast in bed thing?" she asked before she punched him in the arm. "Come on then...let's get going" she said. She was not the stereotypical woman, nor did she care about it. She gropped his manhood to tease him back. "Today is going to be a big day...especially if our first day together is nothing but youkai fighting, a nice picnic, and some naughty stuff" she said.

Yoruichi grinned. "I had no idea you were that addicted to his huge dick...but I can't blame you can I?" she asked. She nudged her. "We have an hour...why don't you relieve yourself before he head out?" she asked. Toga looked at Yoruichi sternly. "I think it can wait...her an I can do it for hours" he said. Yoruichi blushed and gulped. "Oh wow...you've changed a lot since..." she said before Toga frowned. "No thanks to you..." he said. Yoruichi grabbed Soi Fon's hand. "Let's go" she said. On their way Yoruichi looked at Soi Fon oddly. "Are you okay?" she asked. She looked at Soi Fon's breasts and belly area noticing they were a little swollen. "My...you two have certainly been busy. Are you feeling a little ill? sore? any cramps?" she asked. She was denying the idea that Soi Fon was pregnant, but all the signs were pointing out that Soi Fon was blessed with a child. She sighed. "Don't worry about me and Toga. We're just friends, but I did have sex with him several times in the past decades. It was just a friends with benefits kind of thing" she said before she blushed. She too loved Toga's amazing tool, but she was willing to part from it to make Soi Fon happy.

InuYasha shivered to her touch. "I can't help being as big as I am" he said before he blushed as he was brought to the spring and pushed in. He gazed at his pregnant beauty carefully get in before she waded to him. His member was rock hard and throbbing like you would not believe. He grabbed her hips as she tackled him, and he quickly penetrated her as they kissed. He knew that time was of the essence, and they needed a good fuck to start their day. "You want me to go with you to the meeting?" he asked. He began his thrusts into her, and he nibbled into her neck. "I don't mind staying her and have sex with you. I enjoy knowing the fact I bring you this much delight with my great big cock between your legs" he said. He aimed at her magic spots wanting to make her climax as fast as possible.

Tier looked at Grimmjow amused. "You have no idea what it's like to be loved...so spare me the lecture" she said before she looked back at Draco happily. "I'm fine with being barren for now, at least I'm more calm than I was before" she said before she looked back at Grimmjow. "I know that you've never been laid before...you certainly could use it right about now too" she teased him. She spoke the truth about him needing to be mated mainly due to his irritability and stress. He looked like he needed his reset button pushed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Rangiku was reluctant to leave sess. She kissed him and saidwell im glad it was still satisfying.” She laughed and kissed him and said “I promise after I see mayuri after my meeting I will come home and we will make up for lose time.” She smiled at him kissing him,. She then walked away holding her giant belly. She rubbed it and said “allright little one mommy knows your hungry. We will eat when we get to the meeting. So please settle down.” She closed her eyes as she felt like she was bigger thant she was yesterday. Her back was killing her. She knew once he was born she was gonna spoil him. She loved him so much already. She stopped hearing a voice call out saying something about a big belly. She said “Yachiru that’s not nice talking to a pregnant woman like that you little brat. Now come on the meeting will begin soon.” She continued to walk not wanting kenpachi to ask questions.

Bakuya listened to her nd smirked slaping her butt playfully as she got out of bed.. he said “as you wish. Though I promise to ensure you get really pregnant. So you shall have many breakfests in bed.” He smirked getting up and kissing her. He said “shall we go bath. We wouldn’t want to miss our busy day.” His voice was taunting and flirting with her. He reached down and stroked her womanhood teasing her. As he said “shall we.” He lead the way.

Soi fon wasn’t sure what was going on with her body or her moods. She blushed brightly when asked the question. She walked up to them both. Looking at them. She stepped closer to Yoruichi. She looked deep into her eyes. Soi fon pulled her to her. She kissed Yoruichi even deeper this time. She ran her hands over Yoruichi body. She then broke it panting. Toga could tell the kiss had turned soi fon on . she then growled as the thought of share toga was out of the question. She said “oh I would love to taste you my sweet lady Yoruichi but no one will be having my mans tool but me got it.” Her voice was dangerous when she said that. Soi fon blushed as she said “ssorry anyway shall we go.” Soi fon was unaware her mood swings were from being pregnant.

.Retsu blushed and said “yeah I know its going to happen. I cant resist that massive member of yours.” She kissed him reaching down to stroke it and said “we may do it in the bath and when we get to the meeting.” She blushed as she took his hand and lead him to the got spring. She practically pushed him in . she held her belly getting in and practically tackling him in a kiss that showed she needed him just as much. She broke it and said “I dunno if I can stand going through the meeting with out you. Is it bad that all I want to do is be here having sex with you.” She blushed bright red.

Grimmjow saw tier and another guy come through a portal. He sighed “what the hell took you. You were suppose to be helping me find that damn mutt youkai sess. “ he listened and said “this fool your new lover. So you been getting laid while I been hunting. Figures we were seeking revenge and you was getting filled up byt this stick of a man.” Draco just laughed as he didn’t see the point in fighting grimmjow who was beneath him. Hhe just looked at his lover tier. He was showing her he just didn’t pick his fights. He waited for someone worthy of his skill.

Kenpachi just laughed and said “Yachiru go to your meeting and tell me if you find out anything. I feel our lucks turning around. I just might get my fight.” He smirked as he had heard rumors of rangiku being pregnanted by the youkai intruders. So he headed in the direction she came in in hope to find the intruder who was sess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next