Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Kraven brought in kendo sticks and placed them on the table with dummys set up. He smiled at izayoi and the others. He looked at inumaru as he entered the class room. He smirked and said “well now that ever ones here we can get started. I want everyone to know that kendo is a honorableskill and I expect everyone treat it that way. Secondly this is just a step in learn sword skills. Know as a weapon wielder there will be times that you learn that you don’t need to fight or take a life. In this class you will learn honor for swordsmanship and how to fight in various forms mainly kendo. I will admit for some kendo is not for everyone but that is the point of this class is to help to find the style that is for you. You will be paired off into two. You and your partner will be spareing pals. I want you to get to know them build trust is this clear.” He waited for them to answer then paired them off. Drew who swore to get inumaro back was paired off with another big looking guy that was his pal. Drew was already planning to beat the crap out of inumaru he wasn’t scared of him one bit.

Kraven went around and ended up pair jade with inumaru.. jade looked at inumaru and then loked down. Her cheek was brusied where drew had hit her. She said “are you okay?” she smiled happy to be paired with him. She wondered if inumaru was mad at her for trying to protect him. She sighed as she saw drew talking to his partner she bet he was already planning something. kraven was pleased with the partnering and told them to read with there partner about proper sword holding. Kraven went to the other teachers and said “well this is defiantly gonna be interesting generation. I think you uncle is it is gonna be in for a hard time. As for you shippo I understand what you mean about different types of skill uses more skill than others but that is what trainings for.” Onihime nodded and said “give it a try my love whats the worst that can happen. I had to train just to get where I am. I believe in you.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Izayoi laughed. "Kenpachi? He's just at bad as I am" she joked. Shippo sighed. "It's not like all Kitsune powers are equal...it's just that some require more Youketsu than others" he said. Izayoi laughed. "What you not used to exerting so much at once?" she teased. Shippo glared at her before he closed his eyes. "I'm not built to be a swordsman" he said. Izayoi nudged him. "Come on! It'll be fun!" she yelled.

Inumaru stared down at Drew. "I have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else does...I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but..." he said before his hat was flicked off. Inumaru glared at him before he laughed at him. Everyone stared at him in disbelief, and some of the girls giggled. Inumaru looked at Drew annoyed as he knocked Jade down for trying to diffuse the situation. He tried to calm himself down to think of something to say just to by some time for a teacher to appear. Inumaru looked at his hat and Jade before the gears started turning. "One of my balls is bigger than your dick. Where you really that afraid to attack me head on? It sure takes a big man to take all their anger out on an innocent young girl" he said. The guys were laughing at Inumaru's comeback as Inumaru helped Jade up. Captain Yamamoto approached the crowd and looked at Drew intensely. He looked back at Inumaru. "Inumaru put your hat back on. I want the rest of you to get to class" he said. The group of students left before Captain Yamamoto approached Inumaru as he put his hat back on. "I wanted to congradulate you on your achievement. I see you've made a friend as well" he said. Inumaru sighed heavily. "I'm sorry..." he said before Captain Yamamoto interrupted. "Don't be sorry...I never thought that you'd actually stand up to yourself like that" he said. Inumaru gulped. "I guess Kukaku has rubbed off on me" he said. Captain Yamamoto chuckled. "You certainly take more after your Father...I heard a similar comment from him when I first fought him" he said. He growled before he looked over at some eyes spying around a blind courner. "I thought I told all of you to get to your classrooms!" he shouted as a fiery reiatsu surrounded him. The paper showing the rankings caught fire, and the only thing that prevented Inumaru from being incinerated was his own reiatsu was strong enough to dampen the effect. Inumaru looked at Captain Yamamoto and smiled faintly. "It's getting late. I should be going to class anyway" he said. Captain Yamamoto chuckled. "Don't hurt anyone" he said cheerfully. Inumaru walked passed Drew, and a bunch more students that were shocked about what happened. Inumaru entered the Dojo for Kendo class where Jade was there.

Shippo, Izayoi, and Orihime were in the dojo looking at the students as Kraven was just bringing in the equipment. Izayoi looked at Inumaru annoyed and huffed. "You're late!" she said. Inumaru sighed. "I'm sorry, Captain Yamamoto was talking to me in the hallway" he said. Izayoi grinned. "A likely story..." she said. Shippo sniffed the air. "Do you smell smoke?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Kraven looked at Izoyai and said “well maybe its something you should try to work with alittle more. If someone like kenpachi can learn it certain you can. Not that im not saying your fighting style is not good.” He watched the too scrobble alittl like sibling alittle. He then said “well consider it training. You kitsume ability with illusion and trickery can help teach the student but also help you to where your abilitys don’t use so much of your thinking. Maybe you can learn a thing or two. Kendo isn’t just about swordsmanship. It also about using your brain.”

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 Bully10

Drew stood on the steps staring at Inumaro. He despised the youkai ass that decided to come to the soul society. To him they had no place here. He clutched his fists as he said “how dare you show your face her mutt. You and your whole family don’t deserve to be here.” He walked towards him allowing inumaro sense how much power he held. He said “how does a mutt get better scores than me. I dunno how you plan to get inside theres a sign saying no dogs allowed.” He flicked inumaros hat off him so everyone could see.

Suddenly inumaro saw a flash of green hair come past him but it was really fast hardly noticeable. A person stood between him and Drew when he looked up it was jade. Jade eyes were narrowed he could see she was scared but was being brave. She said “Leave him alone you ass. Just because he different doent mean he is any different. He may be smarted but doesn’t mean you should be jealous and bully him.” Next thing that could be seen was drew smacking jade knocking her down to the side her glass falling off her face. Drew laughed and said “so the mutts gonna let alittle orphan defend him. Look ever one inumaro has no balls.” Drew laughed at him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Izayoi looked at him amused. "I don't have the best skills when it comes to Kendo. My father didn't have much skill either...come to think of it, neither does my brother" she said. Shippo grinned. "Just hack and jab" he teased. Izayoi glared at him. "At least I try!" she rose her voice. Shippo looked at Kraven confused. "What could you do to utilize my kitsune skills?" he asked. Izayoi laughed. "You can turn logs into illusions right?" she asked. Shippo sighed. "But that takes a lot of my concentration, I really don't want to be thwacked in the back of the head either" he complained. Izayoi grinned. "I've never seen you scared of a bunch of kids before" she said. Shippo glared at her.

Inumaru was getting really nervous. "Hey, I better get to class...It was nice meeting you" he said before one of the students stared at him then all of them looked at him. There was a long pause before you could feel a malicious reiatsu coming from one of the students. Inumaru stared at the self proclaimed genius who was glaring at him with intense hatred and disgust.

(You can play the bully/genius)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Kraven laughed and said “well how they are rank will determain on the path they may take in the soul society. Anyway im sure everything will be good. You will find the academy teachers are a lot different than the regular Shinigam. If you have time sometime I would like to see your kendo skills lady izoyai.” He smiled as he looked to shippo and said “if you have time sometime feel free to come by my class. We can put you kitsume skills to help teach my students.”

Jade blushed at his words. She said “you really mean that. you don’t look weak either. Honestly I rather not fight if I can help it.” She listen to the students talking about the scores. She looked down knowing she was a special case the head captain himself accepted her. He saw something in her only a day ago. Her score wouldn’t be upthere. She sighed oping no one knew she was a orphon. She said “don’t listen to that idiot . you should be proud of your scores.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Izayoi sighed. "Well I have, but respect and honor is not in the Shinigami's interest now. It's a by all means necessary style. The only one that seems to have respect and honor is Captain Kenpachi, but that's putting it loosely" she said. Izayoi and Shippo cocked their heads cutely. "What do you mean by...where they are placed?" Shippo asked. Izayoi sighed. "I don't know, but I don't think most students who enter would even get past qualifications let alone preliminaries" she said. Shippo crossed his arms and huffed. "Why do you have to be so pessimistic?" he asked. Izayoi sighed. "I just am about that part...They'd have to be up against Powerful Youkai, Captains, and Lieutenants" she said.

Inumaru laughed. "You don't look weak to me in anyway" he said. He shrugged and looked off towards the main building. "Alright..." he said. Captain Yamamoto chuckled to himself looking at the group of young potential yet to be refined. Inumaru and Jade were to see a swarm of students gawking at the sheet. "No way...Inumaru scored 1st!?" someone muttered. There was a rather brainiac looking student that was completely annoyed finding out he was bested in intellect. Inumaru went silent trying to not draw attention to himself as not a lot of people knew who he was.

(sorry it would not let me post)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Kraven said “well you were brought up well then. You were raise in a way of battle with respect and honor.” He looked at the man named shoippo and listen to the conversation. He looked out over the students and said “we indeed should have a good turnoment.”

Kira nodded and said “yes how they do in the turnoment in battles and all will be taken in consideration to where they are placed. It will be interesting to see how the students take to this new format of trials.’ She turned and headed inside as the head captian finished.

Jade looked at inumaru and said “I guess your right.” She laughed and said “I guess your right I am a bit modest about my abilitys. Its good to know im not the only one that thinks like that.” she smiled and looked at the head captian still nervous wondering if inumaru was right about what he heard from the head captain and his dad. She said “so want to go see where we rank.” She tried to ignore the stares that were in her direction.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Izayoi sighed. "I've been taught to never be a snob or exclusive, you know? I understand that this is preparation for the military branch of the Soul Society, but still...I feel that most of the students here will grow in physical and spiritual strength exponentially" she said. Shippo looked at Izayoi amused. "Are you having another muse?" he asked. He looked at the others. "I overheard Captain Yamamoto talk about some kind of a tournament...what do you think about having a huge annual tournament?" he asked. Izayoi looked at them all. "Oh, that's right...I heard about Captian Mayuri purpose this earlier...He said something about having 128 fighters in this tournament and evaluations" she said.

Inumaru looked at her oddly. "I just noticed that he's looking between us a lot" he whispered. He grinned. "You are even more modest than me to think you don't have very much potential" he said before he sighed happily. "Those who can't go all the way will not be accepted into the academy, and if you are here with this group of students, then it implies you are in the higher level" he said. He nudged her. "Captain Yamamoto told me and my father this" he said.

Captain Yamamoto bowed to them all. "You have all tested in the top 50 highest out of 600 in your class. I'm pleased to announce that this is the most students accepted at one time" he said before he stroked his beard. "Maybe we need to make the test harder" he joked with himself. He cleared his throat. "If you like to see where you placed next to your class mates I will have a list of students with their rank based off test scores. I will not post actual test scores on the list" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am

Onihime was thrilled to see shippo arrive. She felt her and his baby kick also happy to sense daddy. She said “I thought you never get here in time.” Kraven laughed and said “I never underestimate my opponents. Doing so might get you killed. A good fight is a strategic fight.” Kira listen to the conversation she briefly looked at the head captian as he meantion the kido core. There hadn’t been many she taken in under her wing to be in the core. The ones who have show tremendous potiential. She replied to izoyai “I never said there weren’t others that have potential. They all do but we shall see. I see a lot of auras but only a few stick out.”

Jade smiled and said “your funny you know.” She smiled sweetly. That’s a cool name.” she looked at the head captain and smiled happy to be there. She may be small and looked weak but there was a lot of power brewing inside her and she was extremely brilliant though she was orphon and know one knew her. Inumaru was her first friend she ever had. She hear inumaru talking and said “huh looking at me why you think he was looking at me I dought I got that much potential.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Izayoi laughed. "I've learned to never be presumptuous over your opponent. My brother especially has a thing for leading his opponents on, just to bring their guard down" she said. She crossed her arms and grinned. "You are right about him not being initiated into a real fight. It will be interesting how he'll perform under all this pressure" she said. Shippo walked up behind them. "So what I miss?" he asked. Izayoi hit him in the shoulder. "Where the hell were you?" she asked. Shippo sighed. "I ran into Captain Kenpachi" he said. Izayoi sighed. "I would never have guessed he would want to challenge you" she said. Shippo glared at her, which she laughed before she looked at Kira. "I can sense a lot of potential in all of them...not just Inumaru and the girl" she said. Shippo stroked his chin. "You think that I should pull a prank on them?" he asked. Izayoi shrugged. "Just don't embarass yourself" she said.

Inumaru looked at Jade oddly. "A secret? Do you know something that I don't?" he joked before he cleared his throat. "My name is Inumaru" he said before looked over at Captain Yamamoto. Yamamoto grinned. "...Some of you will go to Kido corps, some of you will go into Onmitsukido, some of you will go into the Gotei 15, some of you will become a lieutenant, some even will become a chaptain..." he said before he looked over at Inumaru breifly. "Perhaps one of you will become the Captain commander...No one in the passed thousand years has ever surpassed me in power, but I will tell you that there are several I've encountered recently that make me wonder" he said. Inumaru looked over at Jade. "Is he looking at you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 am

Kraven listen to izayoi and smirked. He looked down at where she was talking about her uncle. He said “yes you are right I am the kendo instructor. You must be the new addition to the academy and she must be your assistant.” He motion to onihime. Onihime bow respectfully and grew more nervous the more the students crowded in. kraven said “I never hold back in training the students. Though by the looks of him even though hes a inu youkai I don’t think hes a fighter but we shall see. He may prove me wrong.” Kira looked in Inumaru direction briefly. She looked to izayoi and onihime as the head captian began his speech. It be my honor to teach him. He and the green hair girl that he is talking to has great energy inside them if they can find it. Their training will be hard but they must be willing to let it in.”

The green haired girl listen to the head captian but her thoughts were on the conversation. She felt like she made a foul of her self. She looked at Inumaru and smiled and said “yes thant you for helping me. im sorry I ran into you. I just didn’t want to be late. My name is jade.” He could see she felt like a outcast in the group of student among them. She then said “so whats your name. and don’t worry your secrets safe with me.” she smile eyeing his hate. She couldn’t see why everyone was so nervous about ther inus.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 am

Izayoi looked at Orihime and nodded. "Yup" she said as she helped Orihime up the steps. She looked up at the two teachers, and she stopped smirking. "You two are the Kido and Kendo instructors correct?" she asked. She looked over at Inumaru and gestured towards him. "I want you two to give my Uncle there a hard time down there. I bet he's been spoiled up there in that King's palace I've heard about" she said. Another Teacher chimed in on the conversation laughing. "Don't make me laugh...you surely are joking about something like that" he said. Izayoi laughed. "You scared? You know his Parents are the members of squad zero right?" she asked. The teacher began to stare at Inumaru in disbelief and amazement.

Inumaru felt something bump into him, which he would have paid no mind to it until he heard the clattering of books, pens, and other school supplies. He looked down to see the girl on the ground picking up her glasses off the ground. He had his beanie had on to provide cover from his ears, but it did not mask his eyes and Youketsu. He smiled most awkwardly before he offered his hand out to help her. "Are you alright?" he asked. He helped her up before he saw the teachers at the top of the steps. He noticed Izayoi and Orihime at the top of the steps looking down at him, but then again there were a good number of the teacher's eyeing him most particularly. He rose an eyebrow wondering what was going on while he was distracted.

Captain Yamamoto walked down to the halfway point of the steps. "Welcome First Year Students. I'm proud to see such talented and intelligent young men and women here today. I am Captain Commander Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto of the Gotei 15 and also the founder of this institute. It's been a very long while since the last time I attended the open ceremony, but for the bunch of you, I made time to see some special students. I have high expectations of all of you, and I know you will all contribute to the soul society and bring balance between the human world and this world" he said. He looked over at Inumaru and narrowed his eyes. "Very High...Expectations..." he trailed off. He looked around trying not to single Inumaru out, but some of the students caught on why Captain Yamamoto was there.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 pm

While everyone was busy the soul reaper academy was getting ready to begin. Onihime and izayoi arrived at the gate. Onihime was nervous and hoped shippo wouldn’t be to late. She rubbed her belly as she looked at the entrance where students already began to gather and at the top of the steps stood the teachers. Onihime said “are you ready Izayoi.”

As the began walking up the steps the got closer to their fellow teachers two stood out the most.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 Untitl10The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 Ghost_10

A male teacher by the name of Kraven. He was a handsome looking teacher who tought Kendo. He was easly seen as a skilled fighter but someone who would rather not fight unless have to. He smiled charmingly to Onihime and izayoi. He bowed respectfully to his comrades. The second stood a rather seductive woman. Her body was flawless but radiated power and strength. Her cloths wasn’t typical soul reaper garments. There had been rumors she was a foreigner from another plain like the youkai. There was rumors she was the one that brought the art of kido to the soul society. Her hair was long and she wore a mask that looked similar to a hollow mask but was more feline like. Her name was Kira but most called her nightshade. She tought Kido. Kira stood quite and calm to a normal person she would look like a assassin not a teacher.

While the teachers gather a small teenage girl with long green hair and green eyes and wore glasses was running with her school things. She had been running late. She was rushing throught the crowd and said almost there. When she thripped and accident ly bumped into another student and her things fell down and her glass got knocked off. She cursed and said ‘oh my god im so sorry.” She was franticly looking for her glasses and her things. All she could see was some one blurring with white hair. When she finally found her glasses she put them on thanking the gods they weren’’t broke. She looked at the person again and blushed as she was looking into the face of a youkai. She was looking at Inumaru.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 Untitl11
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 pm

(Um I'm going to focus on the classes...I'm really pissed at this site. It's timed out in the middle of my post. I had like 10 paragraphs and it deleted it. I don't want to have to do that anymore. I just wasted 5 hours of my time for nothing)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Onihime smiled and said “yeah I bet they make a fuss about it but bakuya will stand up for you.” Onihime sighed when she made fun of shippo. She said “well you don’t know if bakuya is pregger lover to.” She smiled and said “I know you want tell me you made that clear the number of times I asked. Plus im sure you want bakuya to know first anyway.” Onihime looked down and said ‘I hope your right. And that’s a good idea though it might be weird seeing shippo play me.”

Kukaku open her eyes and said “ Genji…. What happened? Her voice was dry and weak still. She closed her eyes to rest still.

Isane blushed as inuyasha practically bragged about his mating with her captian. She looked at toshio and saw she made him nervous and thought it was good he deserved it. She said “what do you think is causing the youkai to come. I just thought it was the inus around and of course captian sajin shippo and toshio.” Retsu looked up from her paper work and sighed and said “unfortunately I do know whats going on but unless I can get evidence I cant report it to the high captain. Someone has been experimenting and im sure it is easy to see who it is. Hell look at me.” She pointed at her ears and tail. She smiled and said ”not that im not loving it.” She winked at inuyasha.

Rangiku and jumped alittle when he slapped her butt. She playfull had hit him with her rail a sign that she would defiantly be paying him back. She said “you will have the paperwork soon Toshirou.” She smiled as she left. She walked to her office to get her work done alittle happy as it felt Toshirou was coming around. She rubbed her belly and said “I know you uncle Toshirou can be a hard ass but he cares. He will teach you many things I bet.” She sighed sitting in her chair as she remember toshiro words that he was scared for her child. She wonder if Toshirou thought she wouldn’t make a good mother. She sighed as she felt like ever sense everything happen she been walking on egg shells around him..

Momo blushed and moaned as she felt his fury touch. She petted his cock. Its presence seem to turn her on a lot. She said “I do realize that. Though I think I always wanted you to claim me. I was just to nervous and scared you wouldn’t never like me.” She blushed deeply siting o the desk again and spread her legs revealing herself she said”im nervous and scared it want fit but I want give up.” She looked into his eyes.

Rukia made it to myuries. She laughed and said “well what if I said ‘I did that because I wanted to kiss you.” She blushed then said “anyway I believe in you. your stronge. You just got to believe in yourself.” She smiled as she entered the lab trying to remain silent and unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Izayoi laughed. "I guess you're right about that, but I think it will be interesting when the Kuchiki clan finds out that their heir is a Dog Hanyou" she said. She rolled her eyes. "I see...so Shippo is a pregger lover" she said. She grinned. "I know what I'm expecting, but I'm not telling you..." she said while she rubbed her belly. "I don't think you'll have to worry about letting anyone down" she said. She giggled. "Shippo can disguise himself as you, and it will be a good exercise to help them identify youki" she said.

Ganju could hear Kukaku muttered Inumaru's name, and he gulped. "What happened to you Sis?" he asked her. He was not sure what to think. Sure he was angery that Kukaku was in pain, but her arm was back.

InuYasha nodded to Isane's question. "It's more than enough, especially when she's conditioned to a great mating session everytime" he said. Toshio looked at Isane and gulped. "There's like a whole bunch of Youki popping up everywhere...and I don't think it's a bunch of Youkai babies either" he said. InuYasha sighed. "So is that what you've been up to?" he asked. Toshio nodded. "Yup..." he said. InuYasha looked over at Retsu. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked refering to all of the new patients.

Sesshomaru sighed. "You do mess around Rangiku" he said almost having a double meaning. He sighed some more paperwork and nodded to Rangiku wanting more than just dinner. He looked up to recieve her kiss, but he smacked her bubble butt when she turned away. He grinned knowing he got away with it.

Sajin panted and touched her gently as she touched his member. "You realize I'm in the same boat as you my sweet" he said before he chuckled. "You curious to find out if it even fits inside?" he asked.

Hanataro looked at Rukia and blushed. "Will I need luck?" he asked. He snicked. "I'll need a miracle" he joked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Onihime smiled and rubbed her belly. She said “well it sounds like you and bakuya were made for each other.” She blushed as izoya talking about sex with Bakuya. She laughed and said “well I have to say sex with shippo got more excited when he knew we were expecting. Do you know what your having yet. I heard inus can sense the genders.” She laughed as she looked at the academy and said “well I bet they will be exciting to see. So you think im ready.” She was extrememly nervous and scared she let izoyai and shippo down.

Kukaku was sweaty as it had been painful when her arm grew back. She was resting against her brother. She murmur Inumaru name. the serum had taken a lot of strength from her. For the first time in a while she was so weak that she had to have someone to protect her and the clan til her mate got home.

Retsu blushed as she saw inuyasha winking at her. He keep that up and she wouodnt last through her shift. She waved her tail and winked at himIsane blushed at inuyasha explaination. She said “but is that enough to bring out her wild side.” She blushed deeply though she really didn’t know what it was to be part youkai so she wouldn’t be able to understand. She saw toshio bump into inuyasha. She growled alittle to herself that he didn’t even say a word to her. She said trying not to let her anger or horomones control her “sense what?”

Rangiku stuck her tongue out at her captain and said “oh Toshirou you know I don’t screw around.” She looked at her mate like she was ready to jump him and have her way. She sighed and said with a pout “oh fine but you owe me more than dinner.” She turned and walked torwards the door. Before turning back to sess and going to give him a long kiss before turning to go back to the door to leave.

Momo said “I know but you know me captain.” She blushed as she watched him back up enough to take his pants ofe and his member flopped out erect. She saw it wasn’t like a normal humans but it was so amazing and his balls were full. She nodded to her captain and reached out to touch it. She said “your my first so you will be gentle right captian.”

Rukia smiled and said “oh I know so.” She watched him puff his chest out trying to be brave. She leaned up and klissed him on the cheek and said “for luck. Lets go.” She took his hand and lead him to mayuris
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Izayoi blushed at Orihime's question. "Um...well...I was wanting to see if we'd work out. Yes, He and my uncle act so much alike, and Uncle Sesshomaru and I get along so well that I thought it would work out with Byakuya and I. I wouldn't have tried him if I didn't think so" she said. She gulped. "Um...no...I haven't told him yet. If I told him that I was preggers...he'll let up on the sex" she said. She laughed a little. "He's been determined to get me pregnant, and it amuses me to see his frustration. At least he knows I'm healthy" she said happily. She looked up at the Academy. "I can't wait to get some Dog Youkai fights in the class" she said.

Ganju heard his sister scream, and he ran to her aid. "Sis!" he yelled before he caught her. He looked at her artificial arm and picked it up to bring it to her stub. To his suprise, the arm did not fit. He grumbled before he looked down to see that her real arm was back. "What the hell!?" he yelled. He was in shock that her arm was back, but on the other hand he had the strange idea that the Dog Youkai was a good thing that happened to the Shiba clan. Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko both ran up to see that Kukaku had regrown her arm. "What happened!?" Koganehiko yelled. Ganju bit his lip. "It has something to do with that Dog Youkai she's been hanging around" he said. The two twins laughed. "Master Inumaru?" Shiroganehiko asked. "He's been taking care of your sister..." Koganehiko said. Ganju remained at Kukaku's side.

InuYasha laughed at Isane's question. "I've seen how stressful her job has been, and she works 16 hours a day non-stop. If you can understand after all that, it's a pretty good explination for her to want sex every night" he said. He winked at his wife back knowing that she was thinking about another round of great sex after her shift was done. Toshio got back inside bumped into InuYasha. "Hey, have you been sensing what I've been sensing" he asked. InuYasha frowned. "I've been sensing a lot things lately" he said.

Sesshomaru did not flinch, but he let out a deep sigh showing that she did affect him as he was trying to put energy into repressing the thought. Toshirou looked at Rangiku skeptically. "You always skrew around" he said. Sesshomaru sighed. "If you do your work, then I promise to treat you to dinner tonight" he said.

Sajin sighed. "We are walking a thin line...you think you can separate personal topics from squad topics?" he asked. He chuckled to himself. "I'm not on the clock yet, so I guess you and I can...take it to the next level" he said before he pulled his pants down for her to see his impressive sized member.

Hanataro looked at her oddly. "You think so?" he asked before he puffed his chest out. "I'll do it!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

Onihime laughed and blushed seeing shippo eyeing her belly. She rubbed it with pride. She said “no I was sure I said today. Maybe you got mixed up my love. I said I was nervous about today and tht I hoped to survive the week.” She smiled kissing shippo before he left to get ready. She snacked on some of the food to go as she was starving. She fallowed “izoyai and said “its been a new experience that’s for sure. I never expected any of this but he saved me. I loved him ever since. Life has been interesting that’s for sure but he keeps every day exciting. What about you and bakuya? Did you ever see your self with someone like him. I think him and your uncle have a lot in commen. So did you tell him yet. I know you about to die to tell him.”

Kukaku smirked seeing the boys about piss there pants. She waved to her mate as she watch him enter the academy. She sure hope he could bring some respect to the soul reapers. She sighed and reached in her pocket and looked at the vile. She said to herself “I do this for you and the clan.” She hoped this wouldn’t effect the child unaware there was more than one regardless of how many people hinted at it. She uncorked it and sniffed it. Instantly her stomach wanted to turn and vomit but she said “damn it smells. Here gos nothing.” She downed it. She threw the vile down and let her fake arm drop to the ground. At first she felt nothing and was about to think it was a waste when all of a sudden pain beyond anything she felt hit her. She yelled and held her side falling to her knees. Tears filled her eyes. Her side felt like swords poking her constanly in the side she panted trying to with stand it. She leaned against the cannon and lost consciousness.

Retsu smiled as she blew inuyasha a kiss as she continued her work as she could hear the conversation. She was amazed at how good her hearing was with here inu ears. She winked at inuyasha and blushed as he talked about her animal side. She didn’t feel she was making much progress but was glad he thought so. Isane said “im glad she is improving why do you think its at night.” She blushed as she had asked the question and said ‘its okay I don’t need to know. As for the ruckus its okay. You two are in love. I bet if I was like captain retsu me and toshio would be in the same boat. I look at captian retsu and just think what im gonna expect. So what on the agenda today for you.” She rubbed her belly missing her mate wondering what he was up to.

Rangiku smiled and winked at sess. She waved her tail in a seductive manor to him. She said “oh im sure I can help out in many ways.” She lsughed and said “ah captain I never mess around.” She laughed but her ears lowered when paperwork was mentioned. She said “ah captain come on you know I hate paperwork.”

Momo watched her captain. She was nervous when he began talking like they shouldn’t be doing this. She said “captain shouldn’t it not matter if the two people care about each other so much to be doing such a thing.” She blushed and watched him take his top off she couldn’t see the bulge forming in his pants yet.. she said “you look so warm and sexy.” She was bright red at the last part ass she got off the desk and went and hugged him. As she did he could feel her bare breast against him and smell her arousement.

Rukia said “come on. If hes doing something like that we need to find out and tell the head captain. Its our responsibility. Plus girl find a man extremely attractive if they face danger.” She blushed as she said that.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Shippo had been making lunch for him and his wife, but he made a lot not knowing that today was the first day of teaching. He smiled everytime he saw the sight of his wife's pregnant belly. Shippo blushed as she told him that she told him the night before. "You said it was next week not tomorrow!" he said. Izayoi laughed. "It's both" she said. Shippo ruffled his hair. "Who starts school on a Sunday?" he asked. Izayoi laughed. "The shinigami have a different culture than humans" she said. Shippo sighed. "That's true but..." he said before Izayoi smiled. "You're just being a good hubby right?" she asked. Shippo blushed and said nothing. He just left them to get himself ready, and Izayoi helped Orihime walk to the academy. She giggled. "So how has your life been since you gotten with Shippo?" she asked.

The boys freaked out as the firework nearly blew them up. Inumaru looked back at Kukaku oddly before he continued to walk towards the school where a couple of girls giggled seeing the whole site. "Wow...was the Thunder woman trying to kill them" they said. Inumaru chuckled at this finding the nickname to be flattering for his wife. He looked at the boys trying to put out the flames. When he got inside, he saw a familiar face, and some of the students who were in the know gulped. Yamamoto looked at the whole class and chuckled. "It's so great to see a bunch of new faces" he said before he looked up at Inumaru. "...and some familiar faces" he said. The students looked at Inumaru, which Inumaru was looking out the window. The girls giggled finding particular interest in Inumaru.

InuYasha laughed at Isane's question. "Heh, I'm having a great time with Retsu. I'm sorry for the ruckus we make...but I can see Retsu improving with her control. It's just during nights when she becomes an animal" he said before he looked at Retsu with bedroom eyes. "Rawr" he muttered. He laughed at Isane's next question. "I think we're ready for the twins, but I'm not sure if all of you are ready for them. They have been really hyper already" he said before he looked towards Retsu as if asking for her to confirm his statement.

Sesshomaru looked at Rangiku and sighed. "You didn't interrupt anything" he said before he chuckled softly. "You think you can help?" he asked. He was always full of surprises with his wife, which it was fun to him to keep her guessing. Toshirou looked at Rangiku and sighed. "Have you finish messing around? There's more paperwork to do" he said.

Sajin laughed nervously. "You don't say?" he said before he walked up to her. "I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a Captain and his Lieutenant to have a romantic relationship under the same squad" he said. The more he looked at her body the more interested he got with mating her. His member began to press against the fabric of his clothes, which he sighed giving in seeing that Momo was taking the plunge. "How about I warm you up?" he asked before he removed his top. He was rather buff and big, but he looked very warm, furry, and cuddly.

Hanataro gulped. "What if he's waiting for that to happen?" he asked. He did not seem to sure of the idea because he had heard stories about Mayuri kidnapping shinigami to do experiments on them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Orihime had just finish getting ready for her first day teaching beside izoyai. She mmed at the scent of shippos cooking. She rubbed her giant belly. She walked down the stairs hearing the knock on the door. She saw shippo answered it. She said “oh hi izoyai. Im all ready. Im so nervous. She saw shippo wasn’t reayd. She sighed and said “shippo I told you a few days ago and even last night.” She blushed as she knew why he didn’t remember he was to focused on her. She kissed him and said “its okay you still got time.” She went to the table and wrapped her food to go. She kissed shippo and said “get reayd and meet up with us. We will meet you at school plus can give me and izoyai time to have girl talk.” She laughed.

Kukaku Watched him leave. She sighed missing him. She got up and dress looking at herself in the mirror. She put her hand on her belly still finding it hard to believe she was pregnant. She looked at the serum. She sighed as she put it in her pocket. She went up to the roof. She looked out over the land and spotted Inumaru not fair around 4 boys. She could sense they upsetting him. She growled and said “you basterds.” She grabbed one of her fire works and shot it at them. She growled she didn’t realize she did it tile it was to late. She blushed and hoped he wouldn’t be mad for her standing up for him and there new clan.

Retsu had kissed inuyasha deeply as she enjoyed him staying at her side. She had went into her office to begin paperwork and read charts of any injurys. She sighed as she was finding quite a bit of weird cases of soul reapers coming in deformed and stuff but they were able to treat the.” She wonder if this was mayuris doing. Meanwhile isane said” I dunno he said he had a few things to do and he ran off first thing this morning. So how are things with you and my captian,” she blushed as it was hard to get the imagies of them mating out her head. She said ‘you two ready for the twins.”

Rangiku entered she was happy to see the two were geting along some what. She smiled as she had brought them a tray of food. Rangiku was smiling at them. She said “I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.” Her tail swayed and her ear twitched. She said “how are the plans for the new quaters my sweet. Do you need any help.” She smiled sweetly though knew sess wasnt letting her see them. She had asked many times to help but was turned down. She smiled as she said “everyones so busy today with the academy starting again and with the knew courses. I hope everything goes smoothly.”

Momo was blushing brightly. She said “I think its time captain that we go the next level. I know you want to and I do to.” She blushed deeply. She was cold and it was easy to see with her nipples hard and erect. She hoped he like what he saw as it took big guts for her to do this.

Rukia smiled and said “oh yeah that toad like youkai. Yeah I think I remember seeing it carried away by mayuri. I hate to imagine what hes doing with it.” She smiled as she took his hand and said “why don’t we sneak in and see.” She could see him worrying.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Izayoi walked up to Orihime's front door and knocked. She waited before Shippo answered the door. "Hey...what's going on?" he asked. Izayoi grinned. "Are you and Orihime ready for the first day of school?" she asked. Shippo's eyes widened in horror. "Oh no...you mean that it was this week that school was supposed to start?" he asked. Izayoi nodded slowly. "Don't worry, you have like 2 hours to get ready" she said. Shippo looked back at Orihime and frowned. "The first day of school is today" he said before he looked at her oddly seeing she was already. "Wait...what's going on? When did you get ready?" he asked. Izayoi grinned. "Did you tell Shippo when the first day of school was supposed to be?" she asked.

Inumaru woke up in bed with Kukaku, and he gave her a peck on the cheek. "I have to head for the Shinigami academy now" he said. He walked over to his freshly folded uniform ready to be worn, and he began to dress himself in front of his wife. Inumaru looked at her and winked at her. "You stay out of trouble...ya hear?" he asked. He left the building but not before he put on the hat that his mother made him. He made his way towards the school where he bumped into a bunch of teens about 4 years younger than he was. They all looked at him oddly and gossiped about his looks. Inumaru tried his best to ignore them, but he could feel his ears burning with annoyance.

InuYasha had already been up for 4 hours now since his wife was already getting herself ready for work. He carried her off to work, which it was amazing how he carried her about with her being pregnant with twins. InuYasha could not help but grin as the others stared at them. "I can't believe that Youkai took Lady Unohana's heart" one said. InuYasha chuckled. "Hey, at least I make her happy" he said. He ran into Isane as they arrived at the new medical facility. "Hey...where's Toshio?" he asked.

Later, Sesshomaru was in the office with Toshirou. He looked up at him and frowned. "What does your Zanpakuto do?" he asked. Toshirou looked up at him and rose an eyebrow. Sesshomaru had never said a word to him for a week, and now with Rangiku having left the room, he began to say something? In Sesshomaru's diffence, he was much more behaved than Rangiku, so it was nothing to be upset over. "My Zanpakuto controls ice, and it can draw least amount of moisture in the atmosphere to make the ice" he said. He gulped. "Is it true that your sword can bring people back to life?" he asked. Sesshomaru sighed. "Yes, and no...I can only revive them under certain circumstances. They cannot have died of natural causes, and they cannot have been revived prior" he said. Toshirou's eyes narrowed. "I see...how long can someone have to be dead before you can't revive them?" he asked. Sesshomaru rose an eyebrow. "I never said anything about a time limit, but if you must know...It varies" he said. They went quiet as Rangiku walked back into the room.

Sajin entered his office still sleepy from the other night, but when he looked up at his desk, he got the biggest surprise in his life. "Momo! What are you?" he asked before he chuckled. "How long have you been waiting here? Aren't you cold?" he asked as he gazed upon her body.

Hanataro walked with Rukia before he paused for a moment. "Hey...you remember that green youkai that Mayuri drug into his lab earlier?" he asked. He was beginning to suspect that there was something to worry about with that Youkai being experimented on.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm

The week went by fast everyone learning the stuff about youkais. Plans begining to become reality as the coming wedding ceremonys were only a day away. A long list of couples were on it. Onihime who was now very pregnant after being transferred to the soul society. She was a quick learner. She had been scared of izuyoi when she practically killed shippo with her yelling. She warmed up to her though and now was becoming friends. She was learning lots. She was enjoying working with shippo to. It was easy to see they shared a strong bond. Ichigo helped all he could with learning about the youkais but also enj0yed nell company. Though he didn’t enjoy her mood swings. He was unaware she was pregnant though it seem nel was wanting him more and more. He didn’t complain though. Soi fon had reluctantly gave in and revealed toga to her clan knowing it was a matter of time before they knew. She had gotten many looks but in the end they accepted toga and there unborn chikld. Soi fon also monitored togas work with her men. She didn’t let it stop her though form putign her men in there place. He fighting had changed alittle she was wilder and alittle lessed focused. It had seem toga had wore off on her. Though it seem they trained a lot but often it was seen that soi fon andtoga would disappear for long periods. Touga was unaware of the surprise of his and his mates drunken escapaide yet. He had been busy monitoring the process of everything coming into play. He had a long talk with his son about know he needed to grow up more than every and step up now that he had a mate and pups. He told him that himself and his mate wouldn’t be there to help him. Kukaku was still finding it hard to believe that she was pregnant. It was odd though when her mate wasn’t making love to her he seem his shy self but in bed he was a totally different person. she listen and nodded but still oblivious that she was having more than one brat. She looked a the serum and nodded and thanked her for the advice. She decided she would take it. She knew she would need him with her. She may be quite aggressive with him in public she had strong feelings for him. She clutched the vile nervously.

Retsu did get frustrated as she did move about her belly her tail it all seemed to be in the way. She had yet to be able to fully control her new youkai self. She kept apologizing to inuyasha for the claw marks she gives him and there furniture. She was happy for his help especially after she lost her cool and crushed a iv pole with her hand. She seemed to relax with inuyasha help. Isane who had walked in on inuyasha and retsu many time in mating. Had found it quite exciting to see them. She didn’t let toshio know that though. She kept him busy as they mated and role played a lot though she found she liked being his amazon. She also helped out with her dutys and showed toshio the ropes. Rangiku was happy with sess help. She kept trying to get tashio to talk to her. She wanted so much for her captain who was like her younger brother to be in her life. She even asked him to be the guardian of her child. Shedid wonder what happen to the toad man but it was just a passing thought as she had dragged sess shopping and land picking for there new home. She hadn’t see grimmjow and yuraichi. Momo was enjoying there flirting but decided to eventually wait for her captain in his quarter nude as a surprise he could tell momo masturbated thinking about him often. Draco meanwhile kept supporting tier in anyway he could and still kept showing her how much he cared for his water queen. Rukia didn’t know why but she enjoyed Hanataro company. They seem to get real close. Anyone that saw them together would think they were on a date with the way they always acted. Grimmjow narrowed his eyes at sess and said “nothing just a mangy inu and his mate. I swear im gonna beat his ass.” Grimmjow was stil learning from her but he had came a long way. He was unaware of the precious gift inside yuraichi. Shunsui was hardly seen when he wasn’t in the seminar he was in the archives reading up on youkais and he was satisfying nano almost to where they hardly got any rest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm

The next week was really hard on everyone. They had to learn many new things really quickly. For the Shinigami, they had to learn about Youkai in general; For the Youkai, they had to learn about the Gotei 15. Orihime and Shippo had just settled down in their living Quarters, which Shippo had his ass chewed out by Izayoi. During the week Izayoi and Shippo made a lesson plan, while they taught Orihime as they went. Nelliel was still unaware of her pregnancy, but she was still hanging around Ichigo. Toga had been helping out with the Onmitsukido, and he had gained their respect as well as they saw his abilities first hand. Sanjumaru and Touga found out that their Son had gotten Kukaku pregnant, and Sanjumaru advised that it would be best to take the serum, so that it would help with handling twins as if alluding that Kukaku was pregnant with multiples. InuYasha helped Retsu about due to her twin pregnancy. Her belly would knock over things and impede her movements, so InuYasha was her assistant for most of the time. Toshio had just moved in with Isane to help as well. Sesshomaru was helping out as well with Rangiku's duties. Sajin was taking things slow with Momo, but he was just that kind of guy. He could tell that Momo really was into him, but deep down he was insecure about showing her his body. Tier was still thinking things over, but she finally came up with the conclusion that she could try to use Mayuri's help with concieving a child. Yoruichi walked with Grimmjow one day when she saw Hanataro walking with Rukia. Yoruichi noticed that Hanataro's ears had become pointed, which this made her most curious. She looked over at Grinmmjow and grinned. "What are you looking at?" she asked as Sesshomaru and Rangiku were walking by.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Onihime moaned to his gropeing and said “I will always be here for you to. As for your penis. I enjoyed it a lot.” She blushed as she reach beack stroked his crotch to reassure him. She blushed and said “well this kitsume didn’t disappoint in anyway. I would never want another partner.” She kissed him and took his hand. She was happy to see shippo was being a gentlemen and wasn’t trying to use her for just sexual needs like those other demons. She shivered at the though. She told shippo where they were to meet their escorts.

Kukaku listened and laughed and said “well you defiantly proven that you are defiantly going to be the only guy I want to mate with me. As for pups. Me and kids never get along. So I dunno how that will work.” She looked down. She sighed as she eyed the serum still wondering if she should take it. She sighed as she knew she could rule with two arms better than one she was just nervous about it. She blushed and said “well if you got the stamina for it then bring it on.” She enjoyed a challenge and she would deny the challenge to see how long he could hold out.

Soi fon growled never feeling so horny in her life. She stroked toga faster. She said “oh I will. Your mine and I shall prove it.” She took toga in her mouth and began deep throating him wanting to drink him before he rode him like he never had been before.

(ooc: sure yeah we can time jump again if you want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next