Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Kukaku kissed him as she felt so full of his seed. She was panting nuzzling into his chest..she mmed and looked into his eyes and said “how did you guess. There isn’t any words to describe how you were.” She smiled happly. She rubbed her belly softly. She gasped as he moved alittle again. He was so deep. She blushed and said “do you think you gave me more pups. “ she blushed as she couldn’t help feeling so submissive to him.

Bakuya didn’t look at her as it was just as hard on him to resist to go stop the experiments. He sighed and said “it hurts me seeing you so angry and not able to do anything.” He sighed looking in the direction kraven had went and where the experiements were. He turned back to her and said “huh….pregnant.” a smile crossed his face but it was brief still seeing the pain in her face. Soi fon snuggled close to toga. His comforting her helped calm her. She said “you really think so.” She blushed as his words comforted her.she said “I love you to toga.

Kraven meanwhile stepped in the research facilty he saw nemu and stared at her his hand on his sword. He said “where is your captian. I want you to reverse all these students back to normal.”

Kira looked at sess as she came through the portal with Hanataro. She stood alittle closer to Hanataro bit sure what sess would do. She could sense there power wasn’t much different. She said “I figured you would be here. Your energys are very similar. “

Onihime said “well go message someone else. Its easy to see you like looking at other and not just at me.” she had talked about his little comment he made about looking but just not touching. It didn’t make onihime feel bad. She went inside to her room and laid down and began to cry quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 am

Inumaru grinned as he watched Kukaku's body reacted towards his love making abilities. He was trying to hold himself back as Kukaku's insides where begging for him to release inside her. He finally began to climax, and he held her down filling her up to the brim in his puppy making juices. He growled seductively as he felt her clamp down on him and refuse to let him go. He leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "That was great my dear...was that what you needed?" he asked. He moved his hips around to make her feel just how deep he was inside her. He chuckled to himself knowing how Kukaku became submissive during love making.

Izayoi looked at Byakuya annoyed. "No shit it's an experiment...by the time we can get involved, everyone will have been turned into some kind of Jinzoyoukai" she said. She was already pissed with how they were to just stand by and let Mayuri have his way. "Damn it!" she muttered before she looked at Byakuya and sighed. "By the way...I'm pregnant" she said casually. Toga grabbed Soi Fon and brought her in for a hug. "It's okay...I'm here honey" he said. He patted her on the back. "You don't need to be ashamed about it...I don't think anyone will want to mess with Soi Fon as a mother, because I think you are more dangerous when you have babies to take care of" he said. He kissed her on the lips. "I love you" he said into her ear.

Jaken jumped into the portal and out he came onto this forest, which he looked back looking back at Hanataro and Kira as they came through the portal. He looked around before he saw Sesshomaru walking through the trees. He gulped not knowing if Sesshomaru would notice him. Sesshomaru looked at him annoyed. "Where the hell have you been?" he asked. He looked over at Hanataro and Kira as they came over. Hanataro was staring at Sesshomaru in awe.

Shippo looked at Orihime before he cleared his throat. "Where are you going hun?" he asked before he ran over to her. "How am I supposed to massage you if you're walking away?" he asked. He was alluding to massaging her with his comment earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Kukaku began to wonder if it wa seven possible to give her more. She arched more pressing against him a loud moan and yell escaped her as he hit her sweet spots she orgasmed her jucies squirting from her like a guizer she rocvked her hips as several more fallowed suit each time her body squeezed him more begging him to do like he said. There were several scratch marks on his back. It was easy to tell she may be the leader outside the bed room but inside it was hisrealm and he was leader. She didn’t care who heard hell at this point she could barely see witch ways up.

Byokuya said “well I cant help scooping up such a beauty in my arms.” he gave a faint smile he let her go and look to where the reiatsu had came from. He sighed and looked to Izoyoi and said “you know its inu youketsu meaning it’s a experiment. You know we can get involve til told.” He knew if she saw the experiment she lose it and not be very happy witch was saying it lightly. He knew she wasn’t happy with him but he did what he had to. Soi fon closed her eyes and said “fine what ever we will cross that bridge if it comes to that just send a damn unit to scout. We will go from there.” Soi fon closed her eyes the rubbing of her back soothed her some. She shrugged him off though when he suggested she was scared. She said “no im not scared. Its just where it was coming from. What if on day….” She stopped rubbing her belly at the thought and said “nevermind.give me a statis report soon as possible.” She walked away

All kira said about him thinking it would effect his everyday life was “it will only if you allow it to.” She studied his reaction to her kiss. He seemed confused yet he seemed to like it. She would see what he would do from here it was in his hands. Kira nodded and said “very well lets go.” She looked to jaken and nodded. She closed her eyes seeing if she had enough energy and knew it would work. She closed her eyes made a hand gesture chanting under her breath. She the shouted “bokudo” she then shot something on the wall it was a giant hole a portal on the other side looked to be trees lots of them. Kira nelt breathing heavy she done a lot of strong kido it had sapped a lot out of her she stood and turned and held her hand out to Hanataro to help him up. She motion to jaken to go through first knowing the portal wouldn’t stay open long.

Onihime gave shippo a look that told him she didn’t like that even if he was joking. Onihime turned and left shippo with retsu upset at him. Isane wondered if something was wrong. Retsu saiod “its possible the twins get bigger there can be risks though that’s as a human I dunno what my body can take now in this form.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 am

Inumaru laughed evilly. "I'll give you a lot more than just that my mate" he said as he aimed at her most vulnerable spots. He was feeling his youkai side influencing him to take charge of Kukaku completely changing the roles of their relationship. He knew what ever was going on was making his mate go crazy, so he allowed his youkai side to run wild with her. He was very egear to help her re-establish her clan's role in the soul society. Inumaru loved the sight of Kukaku's breasts bouncing around, and he wanted to send her over the edge. Ganju plugged his ears up trying to force out all of the sounds even while he had moved outside. Kukaku's servants were also outside trying to ignore all of the noises that were comming from inside Kukaku's room.

Izayoi blushed as Byakuya had ran his fingers through her hair, and she looked at him surprised. "I didn't think you were going to abduct me" she said sarcastically. She struggled to make him release her. "I wasn't going to fight Mayuri, I was trying to see what that reiatsu was coming from" she said. Toga looked at Soi Fon oddly. "The way you said it was like we might have to step in, and not we as in our division but as in you and me" he said. He rubbed her back tenderly. "It's okay...nothing is going to hurt you...you think that was the strongest reiatsu or youketsu you'll ever feel?" he said.

Hanataro looked at her with a doubtful look upon his face. "I know I feel the same on the inside, but what happened to me on the outside is still going to affect my everyday life" he said. He was caught off guard when she kissed him, but he was somewhat confused by this. Was this Leader of the Kido Corps really suggesting she had a thing for Inu Hanyous like him? He gulped when he heard the word "recover". He nodded slowly. "Okay...if your place is safe enough" he said. Jaken walked up to them. "I think we should be leaving now...something tells me that Nemu woman is near" he said.

Shippo looked at her skeptically. "I can look, but I can't touch" he said before he snickered. He looked at Retsu curiously. "You're going to be bed ridden?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Kukaku arcxhed and said panting and a lustfull look on her face ‘god yes…..give me dozens my love” she rocked her hips feeling a second climax coming. His commanding tone and actions was driving her crazy. She meant every word wanting to give him as many pups as possible. She wanted to build her clan fast but she was only one person and she wouldn’t last forever. At this point her moans and lustfull yells were so loud she could be heard outside.she gasped as he bite her neck but not caring as her breast were bouncing from his thrusts and her whole body almost on the verge of erupting like a volcano

Kraven had hear izoyoi and was gonna ask her what she meant as he continued to walk towards its sorce. Though before he could ask bakuya had flashed stepped and grabbed her and flashed steped away. He stopped holding izoyoi. He was running a hand through her hair. He knew they weren’t to get involved and knew she would if she hadn’t been stopped. He said “its okay.” He knew she would be upset he to was. Izoyoi knew it killed bakuya to not be able to stop mayouri. Soi fon snapped at toga not on purpose though she said “YES! I SAID SEND A DAMN UNIT DIDN’T I.” she turned he back to toga the energy had rattle soi fon not by its power but by where its point of origin was. She rubbed her belly thinking if it was her child. It anger her and sadden her even brought out a tear that she tried to hide.

Before Hanataro looked in the mirror kira said “okay just give us a minute.” She turned to Hanataro and showed him his reflection. She watched his reaction with intrigued as if studying it. She put a hand over his heart and said “you are strong and you are still yourself on the inside. Be patient and the right one will find you. It is fate after all.” She leaned in and kissed him. Her actions wasn’t long but enough of a idea to make him think her. Though to her she did it only to get him to stop panicking. She said “they will want to recover you so we must take you somewhere safe. my place is hidden we can go there.” She got up and held her hand out to him.

Onihime kicked shippo softly and said “don’t stare shippo. Plus wouldn’t want to anger your friends would you” she winked playfullu. Retsu laughted and said “its okay. I get that alot.” Her ears twitched and her tail swayed. Isane smiled rubbing her own belly and said “captian restus would be soon same for rangiku after all she was the first . I really don’t know though forsure your youkai surely you can sense when it be close.” Retsu looked at isane and then back to shippo and said “yeah I imagine bed rest in soon to come it will drive me crazy. Carrying twins is so exciting thought. Isane said “I totally agree.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Inumaru growled more. "You're going to bear me dozens of pups!" he commanded before he panted as her insides clamped down onto his member. He held himself back trying to resist her inside milking his member. He bit into he neck as he felt his climax arriving. He tightened his grip as he managed to fight it off, and he resumed making love to her. He wanted to give her another orgasm. Ganju was having just about enough of the two having sex.

Izayoi watched Kraven's attitude change, but then again, her attitude shifted to the same manner as his. "That Reiatsu was as strong as my mother's..." she said. She walked out with Kraven hoping Byakuya was come to her to check on her well being. Toga looked at Soi Fon worried. "You heard what the Chaptain commander said about us InuYoukai getting involved. I can't disobey his orders, but I can't just..." he said before he looked at Soi Fon saddened. "You willing to check things out?" he asked.

Jaken looked at Kira and sighed. "Going in a group might be better..." he said. Hanataro looked in the mirror and gasped. "What the hell happened to me!? I look like a freak!" he panicked. He frowned throwing the mirror to the side. "No girl is going to like me now" he said.

Shippo nodded. "That's a good point..." he said before he stared at the three pregnant baby bumps. "How close are you to giving birth?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am

Kukaku gasped and said “oh god……” she looked at him and said “yes rebirth the clan…” she looked at inumaru as he brought his dominate side fully. She wouldn’t admit it fully but him beign so dominate turned her on more. She yelled out as her body clamped down on his as she orgasmed already her body continued to suck on him . she rocked her hips she wanted to tease hium more but the pleasure was so intense she could. She was unaware of her brother though if she knew he was there she wopuld kick his ass out and tell him to go finda woman to help rebuild the clan.

Kraven watched toga and soi fon leave. He looked at Izoyoi as he looked back at the area the Reiatsu had been in. he said “that was captian level Reiatsu but unstable.” He stood there quiet for a moment a serious look on his face unlike earlier when they had been talking.he knew it had to be myuoris experiments. He began to walk off not saying a word his attitude seem different unlike being laid back he was now serious and seem to be off to do something about the situation. Soi fon said “I want you to send a unit to take a look a the area. We cant interfere as ordered but we must monitor the situation and if theres a threat we take care of it.” Soi fon was serious but needed some attention

Kira sat up weak for a moment having exerted a lot of her power sealing his inside him. She looked to jaken and said “nemus on the other side of the facility but she is sure as likely gonna be coming you better escape while you can.” She turned back to Hanataro. She notice him staring at her. She blushed forgetting she didn’t have her mask. She began searching for it and blushed as she couldn’t find it. No one had truly laid eyes on her face. She shook her headand said.” Great power needs great training. You have the strength and courage in your heart you just got to believe in yourself and find your will to protect the ones you care about.” She grabbed a mirror that had shattered to show him what he looked like blushing as she wondered what he was thinking.

Onihime said “I guess not. But what if someone needs healing.” She looked concerned. Retsu and isane walked up and said “well if there are injured I will take care of it and so will isane. So don’t worry.” As both women stood there there belly massive with there mates pups.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Inumaru grinned. "I was more excited than scared" he said as he continued to make love to his woman. He chuckled to himself. "You do know what I'm talking about...you are the one that said you wanted a rebirth of your clan" he said. He growled at her. "No...that's not all I got..." he muttered before he picked up his pace. He growled as he was now having his way with her, and there was no stopping him. Ganju was on the otherside cringing at the moans coming through the walls. He was mad that he could do nothing but hear this, and it seemed to him that his sister was having sex only when he was around.

Izayoi growled, but she looked off into the distance after feeling Hanataro's Reiatsu. "Damn...that was strong!" she muttered. Toga nodded. "I think we should investigate that" he said. Izayoi nodded. "Agreed" she said. Toga went with Soi Fon to the 2nd squad barracks. He looked at Soi Fon and smirked. "What are you thinking?" he asked.

Jaken sighed. Hanataro blushed. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" he said as he got off from on top of her. He gulped. "I got experimented on?" he asked. He frowned. "I'm sorry...I must be a total loser for not being able to control myself" he said. He looked at her curiously finding her face really beautiful.

Shippo nodded. "We could, but would that be a wise idea?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Kukaku smirked and said “oh well I think you were both I think I scared you some at first.” She moans grew more frequent. She kissed him mioaning as he made sure she didn’t get the upper hand. She acted innocently and said “I dunno what your talking about.” She smirked but like him had felt the Reiatsu it was strong but then it seem to vanish. She moaned loudly as he told her to ignore it. She nodded and smirked and said “is that all you got my love.” She smirked as she knew he had his real dominate side in him.

Kraven didn’t move a inch and looked unscared and said “did I say something to offend you.” Kraven could see they all noticed the Reiatsu also finally. Soi fon said “wow what was that about one second someones releasing Reiatsu and the next its gone.” She looked to toga and said “lets get back to barracks and send a unit out to investigate.” Kraven was silent thinking to himself.

Kira gave jaken a deathly look as if telling him to shut up or she would call nemu. Kira had place the seal on Hanataro so that the Reiatsu he was putting out wouldn’t kill him. As it seem wild and unstable. As she collapsed on top of him. She felt his body jerk and knocked them to the floor he landed on top of her.. she stared up at him blushing slightly. She said “you got experimented on and you have changed and your Reiatsu is grown very strong and wild. I hade to apply a barrier with in you so it didn’t destroy your body or us as well.’ She looked up at him. She ingored jaken.

Onihimme saw shippo look off into the distance. She said “is it inuyasha or sess. Even his family. Wec an check ot out if you want.” She rubbed her belly. She could teel they could sense it to as they really got active.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 am

Inumaru laughed. "I was insecure not nervous" he said. He grinned. "You wanted this didn't you?" he asked. He rubbed her belly tenderly. He thrusted into her more and more not submitting to her. He looked off into the distance before he went back to mating with Kukaku. "Let's ignore that Reiatsu, shall we?" he asked.

Izayoi pointed her finger at Kraven and flicked her wrist sending a whip of light dangerously close to his cheek. "Don't mess with me..." she warned him. Toga sighed. "Alright...we've had our fun...It's time to go" he said. Toga stopped dead in his tracks resisting Soi Fon. He was gone from his lack or concern and now to his steadfast determination that his father had. "You feel that?" he asked. He looked around. "That's strange" he said.

Jaken looked at her annoyed. "Where the hell can I go!?" he yelled though bringing up a valid point. Hanataro's head tilted to the side awkwardly like he was possessed. When he was on the ground he was able to come back into conciousness. He looked around seeing the destruction. "Hey...what's going on?" he asked confused. Jaken growled. "What the hell is going on? You mean you don't remember anything?" he asked.

Shippo looked at her happily. "Then I'll have to be careful mating with out" he said. He looked off towards the distance. "What's going on? I can sense an Inu Hanyou nearby..." he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Kukaku listen moaning soflty. She said “oh I wouldn’t talk. I tend to remember someone being very nervous there first time.” She teased and took his hand moaning a little louder and put it o her belly and said “and look what you did. “ she rocked her hips pouting as she wanted to dominate him not holding back. She nodded answering his question about her orgasm. She could feel one bulding up witch she foiught due to his teasing.

Kraven laughed and said “yea I did but you will live with it.” He smirked not telling izoyoi that he could sense the childs energy and power not a lot of people at his leave could. He knew she was having a daughter. He said “raven kraven haha like I never heard that one before. He sighed as he could sense a rise in power somewhere but then it was gone. He thought ‘what are you doing kira’ he said “anyway im sure you three of standing here arguing with a single guy like me you got mate to deal with.” Soi fon growled and said “don’t start with me.” she gave him a deathly stare. She grabbed toga by the ear and said “vom e on you back we go.”

Kira stood and said to jaken “stay back just incase the barrier breaks.” She looked to Hanataro she couldn’t let him continue or he might die or worse kill them all. She got up and fought her way to him through the power Waves. She her kimonos was ripping as she said ‘wake up you idiot.” She pushed him down pinning him wincing as the power was wild and intense it burn . she couldn’t fight it off long. She made hand signs her voiced drowned out as she brought her palm down on his chest a bright light filled the room, as a symbols appears into a tattoo like seal. Kira hadn’t sealed his power completely but suppressed it. It weaken her a lot as she was straddling him and to weak to move at the present. She wondered how so much power was in one person

Onihime blushed and said “what if I do like to be prengnat after all they are your gifts to me.” she blushed rubbing her belly and said “I don’t hear you complaining much.” She smiled and said “I know you can keep me pregnant but e sure can try.” She smiled blushignat his comments about how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Inumaru rolled his eyes. "It's a big difference when one's too young to be thinking about breeding" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "Just remember you'll always have access to my big dick hun" he said. He kept his pace steady not wanting to go off before she did. He snickered. "I've made you orgasm everytime we had sex didn't I?" he asked. He was not going to fall for her taunt because seeing her suffer was more fun.

Izayoi huffed. "Yea well, you just had to point it out to me" she said. Toga laughed. "This isn't interfering with our job as much as what you and I do on a regular basis" he said. He knew she was wanting to get him alone with her. He shrugged. "This legend is beyond me, so I'll let the Raven Kraven take it over" he said. Izayoi giggled at Toga's nickname.

Hanataro was still in a daze, but he started twitching all over as his body was not under his control. His face was vacant while his reiatsu was quickly going to supercritical.

Shippo blushed to Orihime's suggestion. "Is that a bad thing? You look so beautiful" he said. He shook his head to her statement. "I can't keep you pregnant...you just want to be pregnant all the time" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 am

Kukaku moaned and said “girl woman same difference. She really likes you I can see it in her eyes.” She blushed when he said she was the only one for him. She wreastled his tongue with her own. She rocked her hips moaning as he thrusted at a sturdy motion just enough to make her want more. She held on to him and said “I dunno have you really showed me something to brag about.” He teased him and taunted him trying to make him give more.

Kraven laughed and said “well its not my fault your pregnant. I guess it just mean we will have to wait to see whos right.” He smirked as he watched izoyoi. Soi fon gave toga scowled. She said “I never let it interfere with our job though. She blushed slightly as even know she wanted his attention. She said “ah inumaru I thought I sensed him earlier. So does anyone know anything about this girl.”

Kira was relieve that she could go get help when jaken pulle dhte lever she had put her hand on Hanataro check and said “don’t worry I want be gone long I will bring help.” She began to walk towords jaken. She suddenly stopped and looked back being blown down by the power. She was curious but was looking at Hanataro his aura gotten stronger but wilder. She turned to jaken and made a bakudo sign and there was a barrier suddenly pushing him back surrounding the room kira was tryuign to contain him to try and get him in control.

Onhimne smiled and said “oh I guess your right but its okay. I think you like me being pregnant.” She teased him back. She kissed him as they arrived home. She said “I think you want to keep me pregnant.” She blushed as she enjoyed shippo helping her out and being such a romantic.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 am

Inumaru chuckled. "She was a girl, not a woman, dear" he said before he growled seductively. "You are the only woman I need to keep me happy" he said. He kissed her on the lips and gave her a little tongue action. "What's to be so ashamed about having intense desires for your man?" he asked after their lips parted. "After all you can brag that you found a man that actually knows what he's doing with you..." he said before he began to thrust into her at a steady motion.

Izayoi huffed. "Yea...wait till I get pregnant. You certainly know when to wait for the moment to strike" she said. Toga laughed. "Most of my breaks have been with you My sweet Soi fon...how else would you be blessed with my pup?" he asked. Izayoi laughed seeing Soi Fon slap Toga in the back of the head. "Well, we were talking about the two students that blew up half of the west wing. It turns out that it was our Uncle Inumaru that did it, but there's a super strong girl that's his partner. Kraven here had the bright idea to pair them up" she said.

Jaken pulled a lever from the outside, which it deactivated the trap. Hanataro was coming back, but the lights began to flicker as his body began producing huge amounts of reiatsu.

Shippo laughed at her. "You sound like you like not being able to move around without help part a lot" he teased, but he knew that he was always there to help her waddle about with her huge pregnant belly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Kukaku smirked seeing him beign still so dominate in the bedroom. She blushed as his size always surprised her. She whimpered slightly when he removed his fingers she said “I couldn’t help it you did bring home another woman. Its okay though.” She looked into his eyes and said “if you tell anyone I say this and I will punch you again but when I was weak from getting my arm and passed out you were all I could think about.” She groaned and pushed against him and said “oh god so big.” She wrapped her legs around him so he couldn’t leave her.

Kraven laughed and said “well that is your opinion. We all fight differently maybe I can prove it to you some time.” He smirked as he looked to toga and laughed as he talked about his mate. It was easy to see he loved her. He said “I guess if it works for you.” Soi fon rolled her eyes and said “I swear if I had money for as many breaks you tak and slack off I be rich. You left the troops again training by themselves. You told me you were only going for a minute to check the scene. She looked at him going to him and slapping him behind the head. She then looked to the others and said “so whats going on. She rubbed her belly the baby was a bit restless.

Kira sighed she could read his lips and nodded and turned walked away. There was no point in trying to talk to jaken if he couldn’t hear her. She went to Hanataro and ran her hand over his cheek to see if she could wake him. She said “who did this to you if not myouri.” She looked at the computer and went to it and began typing but since the alarm went off she was locked out. She sighed to herself trying to see if there was a way out for them.

Onihime smiled and said “I can handle it cause you will help me. I know it be hard but we can do it.” She smiled and kissed him. She laughed at him thinking how cute he could be. She said “just pregnancy things like cravings and got to go to the bathroom a lot sore body parts swollen feet but to mee its all worth it.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Inumaru smirked seeing that Kukaku was responding very quickly to his advances. He groaned slightly to her grabbing his man bits and played with his balls. "You don't need to make sure I know...but I do like it still" he said as he felt his member grow long and hard. He sighed happily as she grabbed his fat member and stroked it for him. "I have certainly thought about you a lot" he said before he leaned in to kiss her. He pulled his finger out before he got on top of her looking into her eyes deeply. "Now that I'm back together with you, I can please you some more" he said before he slid his member into her. He sighed happily feeling her stretch around his member.

Izayoi rolled her eyes. "Passive and Fighting don't go together at all" she said. Toga laughed. "I'm not big on prooving how tough I am, but when a hot dominant piece of ass like Soi Fon is taking looks at your goods, then it perfectly fine to ask her if she wants to mate" he said. He looked back at Soi Fon and snickered. "Slacking is too harsh a word...I'm more like taking a break" he said.

Jaken looked at Kira oddly. "What? I can't hear a word you're saying!" he said before he looked at her face. "I mean...there were three of you, and now only you are left...well not including me" he said.

Shippo nodded to Orihime's question. "Yes, but just make sure you can manage with the kids you have, and not get too many" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "What kind of cons are you talking about? I'm not you, so I don't know what it's like to have babies inside me" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Kukaku was relieve he dropped th subject. The subject was a sore one with the clan she hadn’t know about ichigo and his siblings. She had suspected but wasn’t sure. There were a lot of rules to fallow with the clan if ichigo challenged her for the leader of the clan he could. She sighed and snuggled against inumaru. She moaned softly as he pushed fingers into her folds and began playing with her gspot. She smiled at his words and said “I cant help it had to make sure you knew that they belong to me.” she smirked grabbing them again juggling his balls a few seconds before grabbing him and stroking him and said “did my sweet inu miss me.”

Kraven laughed and said “yeah yeah I may be a kendo instructor but im skilled at a lot of ways of fighting. I just prefer passive. Kraven smirked and said “what scared soi fon could of won. Or was it to get her as your mate.” A sudden voice was heard “I think it was alittle bit of both actually.” Soi fon was stand leaning against the door way. She said “I should of figured you still be here slacking toga.” She smirked.

Kira could see jaken on the other side of the unbreakable glass wall in the chamber that blocked her and Hanataro. She could see his aura was stronger than it once was and something aside from his appearance was different. She shook him a little to try and awake him. She turned to jaken and said “your that creature from earlier. Do you know who did this to him. Nemu said her captian was out. You want have long by the way. I sent her in the other direction. What do you mean dropping like flies.” She took her mask off revealing her goddess like face.

Onhime smiled at his words and said “you really think I’m going to make a great mother.’ She blushed as his words touched her. She rubbed her belly as he helped her walk. She laughed and said “what kind of question is that my love. Your with me through it all so far. Honestly besides the few cons im loving every minute of it. I want to give you many children have a large family.” She blushed and said “I think they are like their dad being very active.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Inumaru nodded. "I didn't know that it was that big of a deal, but I want you and the baby to be not so stressed out" he said before he helped her to their bedroom. He smiled. "I think it would do us both some good" he said before he closed the door behind them. He turned to see her remove her clothes, which he knew she liked to sleep in the nude because it gave her the option to have sex when the mood arose. He removed his clothes as if accepting to provide her that option. He actually was looking to be quite chubby in his member as if he was thinking about having sex from the start. He got into the bed and kissed her on the lips. "You shouldn't have grabbed my crotch hun..." he said before he reached down to slide his finger into her folds to fiddle with her g-spot.

Izayoi laughed at him. "You sir are wrong" she said. She grinned. "This is coming from a Kendo instructor no less" she said. Toga sighed. "You're just made because I take the passive approach" he said. Izayoi growled. "Shut it Toga! You just didn't want to lose when you faught Soi Fon!" she yelled. Toga's eye twitched. "It was a pointless fight...It's better to have two winners than one" he said. Izayoi seriously did not approve of her brother's methods in hooking up with a mate. Toga grinned. "I'll see if Soi fon can do some snooping" he said.

Hanataro was semi-conscious after being sedated, so he would not put up a fight. Jaken appeared on the other side of the chamber looking in, and he saw Kira on the other side. "Wow...they are dropping like flies" he said.

Shippo chuckled. "I know you're my wife, and you will be a great mother" he said. He helped her up feeling how much weight she gained carrying so many little ones inside her belly. He helped her walk before he blushed to a question that popped up. "So, how is being pregnant treating you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Kukaku said “lets just drop the subject okay. I don’t want to think about it and …..the baby doesn’t need the stress.” She sighed rubbing her belly. She turned to inumaru and said “a nap that would be good. I need you to hold me.” she took his hand and leaned against him as they went to the bedroom. She undressed and got in bed and waited for him.

Kraven smirked and said “being passive isn’t as bad as you think my dear. Just because someone is aggressive doesnt mean mean a passive person cant win a battle. There are many ways to strategize in a battle. We can argue this all day.” He laughed and then said “well maybe you will have to show me how to be aggressive to find a mate.” He smirked and looked a ttoga and said “well maybe you should look more into it and tell the paper.”

Kira nodded and watched her leave the wrong way looking for jaken thinking how strange she was. She looked around walking as she looked. She could see many student a lot of different types of youkais had been spliced into them. She walked deeper into the facility. She figured captian myouri wasn’t there so she didn’t have to hide. After walking a while she stopped as she suddenly heard a alarm go off as she triped it blocking her way out she was trapped for the time being in a room with a computer and a single chamber holding somebody. She walked forward and open the chamber to see a naked Hanataro in his new form.

Onihime nodded and ran a hand over his cheek and said “I certainly am your wife. My sweet husband.” She kissed him blusing as she looked around. She hoped izuyoi didn’t find out what they did not wanting to be embaressed. She nodded to shippo and said “yes lets go home im starving”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 am

Inumaru looked at her confused. "I'm not talking about the past, and it's not going to stop us from starting a new clan either" he said before he sighed. "Do you want to take a nap with me?" he asked.

Izayoi rolled her eyes. "I make my opponents make their own mistakes then exploit them. Taking the passive approach doesn't work with aggrassive people...that's how you get a mate anyway" she said. She was having fun making a counter-punch after counter-punch with him. Toga laughed. "Says who? It sounds like a good scoop in the magazine" he said.

Nemu looked at Kira expressionlessly. "He's not here at the moment...he's gathering more samples" she said before she bowed. "Thank you...he's been a very naughty boy today" she said in a seductive tone though it was strange how scary that tone she could make it. She walked off like those robots in Terminator. No one was going to stop her. Hanataro was in a separate part of the building having already been injected with stuff and shoved into a hyperoxic tank with other juices. He had no idea his body was changing.

Shippo wrapped an arm around her and smiled happily. "You're my wife" he said slyly. He looked around before he snickered. "Let's go home...and we can eat our lunch and enjoy our day together" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Jade nodded and left quietly. Kukaku looked at inumaru as if telling him to choose his words. She took a breath and said “I didn’t say I wasn’t related to him or his father. I said he wasn’t in the shiba clan. I auapected him to be of blood relation. We are starting a new shiba clan from a new start. Forget the past okay just drop it.” She leaned against inumaru feeling drained with emotion.

Kraven said “yes I am taking my time. Got to look for the right moment. Anyway I think your more brash than you think. Thought I guess the only one to answer that would be your mate I guess.” He smiled as he turned to listen to toga and said “huh… it amazing how far you guys can hear if you can hear all that. anyway it isn’t our place to guess who it was.”

Kira listened as jaken told her what happen to him. She saw the creature run away quickly it was so tall but moved so fast. She then heard something going on behind her and had looked to where Hanataro had been moments before. She then turned and saw nemu infront of her silent. Kira didn’t jump though. She said “wheres your captian nemu and I think it went that way.” She pointed in the other direction so nemu didn’t find jaken easly.

Onihime sighed and panted snuggling against him. She had milk his seed til he gave no more. She kissed him and said “your amazing you know that. your my weakness.” She smiled as she yawned not seeing all the desks and the whole class room was a mess from there mating.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Inumaru nodded as Jade said that it was a bad time. "I'll work with you later" he said before he looked at Kukaku and frowned. He became the man of the house very quickly as he walked over to Kukaku and looked into her eyes sternly. "What makes you think that he's not related to you?" he asked. He touched her belly sensing that the baby was in distress. "You know you have me to talk to" he said trying to bond with her.

Izayoi looked at him skeptically. "Well you've certainly taken your time" she remarked. She sighed. "I'm not that brash, but I still will speak my mind" she said. Toga laughed. "Something about some people being related to another group of people, and the guy isn't too thrilled about it...upp, and a woman just screamed at him to shut up as she abuses him" he said. He grinned. "They are really far away by the sounds of it" he said.

Jaken growled. "I'm no guard...I was experimented on for 3 weeks...and that Nemu woman has been using me as a sex toy!" he yelled. He flinched as he heard something, and he ran away. He knew it was Nemu. Hanataro looked around for Rukia before he was grabbed from behind and drug off. Nemu appeared and looked at Kira annoyed. "Have you seen My Jaken around?" she asked.

Shippo tensed up and growled as Orihime's insides clamped down on his knot. He soon unleashed his seed into her, which he felt exhausted afterwards. He looked up at her and smiled. Milk was still in her breasts as he had only drank a quarter of one breast, and the other one and three-quarters were still full of sweet fresh milk.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Kukaku said nothing for the longest while. When her brother began yelling. The agrivation could be ssen until she had enough. She got up and ran and full force hit her brother sending him out the door. She panted and said “SHUT UP YOU MORON!!!!!!” she growled needing a drink having gone to her sake grabbing a bottle then remember she couldn’t drink she cursed and slammed the bottle to the ground she leaned on the table feeling alittle dizzy. She said “they are not my clan. I suspected long ago when I first met the boy. They are not my clan.” She wasn’t talking to either of them but more to herself.. jade gulped and said “inumaru maybe I should come back later it seem you two got a lot going on.” She looked agt inumaru seeing that the two need to be alone. She said ‘’we will meet up soon just send me a message soon.” She then got up bowed and gave her thanks and left.

Ichigo was sitting on the roof to himself giving nell some time to herself. He sighed as he couldn’t believe he knocked nell up not that he wasn’t happy but still. He heard someone yell and it echoed he said “what was that.” he stood to see if he could see anyone.

Kraven smirked and said “if you think I will comply you don’t know me. I am a honorable person and it isn’t honorable to let this continue but we cant go cold cock and not know what to expect.” He just hear some kind of echo but said “all I hear is noise what was said if I may ask.” He looked at them

Kira stood in front of the person unscared. Rukia cursed seeing the students and said “I knew it im freeing all these students and reporting this to the head captian.” She was about to go and retrieve one when she was suddenly stuck in a barrier of kiras. It glowed and suddent rukia was gon she had reappeared in sess new home. Meanwhile not have notice Hanataro she hadn’t sent him away and she couldn’t know. She looked at the man through her mask. She said “interesting for a guard you arent two bright.we aren’t escaping we are investigating.”

Onihime was in purr bliss. She pushed into his mouth while trying to move her hips in a ortation to add more pleasure. She yelled out as she orgasmed suddenly. She panted as she continued to move wanting his release as she cou,d feel his knot fully expand.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Full Circle   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Inumaru looked at Kukaku amused. "You another kid?" he asked before he looked back at Jade. "Her clan began to dwindle once Isshin Shiba had lost his shinigami powers and was forced to live in the human world and change his last name. Oddly enough he had three more kids, and with a Quincy no less. I heard their names are Ichigo, Karin, and Yuzu Kurosaki..." he said. "What!?" Ganju yelled barging in with the tea. "ARE YOU MEANING TO TELL ME THAT PUNK IS RELATED TO US!?" he yelled. Inumaru looked at Kukaku oddly. "What is he talking about? Don't you two know that you're their siblings?" he asked. "WHAT!?" Ganju screamed.

Izayoi looked at him annoyed. "You're just going to comply with a broken system? Start a protest...do something!" she asked. Izayoi and Toga looked off into the distance. "Did you hear something?" he asked. "What?" Izayoi said. "That's exactly what I heard...by the sounds of it someone just found out they are related to a great person" Toga said. Izayoi scowled at him.

Hanataro gulped and slowly nodded, while Rukia covered his mouth. He followed Kira along with Rukia into a deeper portion of the lab. Inside there were 20 or more students with strange manifestations. There they ran into a tall green man in a robe. "What are you all doing here? Are you trying to escape too?" he asked.

Shippo looked at her breasts and licked his lips. He pulled her down so he could suckled on her nipple. He slowly nodded as he nursed, but he tensed up feeling his knot grow.

(Yay! We've come full circle)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Kukaku smirked at him as he talked to her belly. She listen and gave hima look that said “you idiot I ment later not now. Though his look turned her on. She kissed him as long as she could before sitting sighing in annoyance but also in relief as she leaned against him. She could see inumarus honor to be bring back her clan. She just wished there was a faster way. She said “yes my clan will be respected again. I will show those soul reapers.” Jade watched the two blushing alittle jealous and confused. She said ‘wow that does sound important but I never heard of that clan before. Your clan doesn’t look very big.” She looked at them questioningly.

Kraven listened and said “ah well I agree he does abuse his position but its not our job to go out and seek justice. It is dishonorable and that’s just something I hate is someone dishonorable.” He took a deep breath to calm his self. He said “ah I see well I imagine they are giving them a run for there money now. Though isn’t it risky with them being new to beign inu want the youkai side come out a lot.” He saw kira vanish and said “I dunno there is no telling. I just hope someone didn’t piss her off. I feel for anyone on the end of her kido.”

Rukia slapped him behind his head and said you idiot.” She grabbed him and pushed him against the wall covering his mouth. She said in a whisper “yelling like that’s gonna get us caught. I think shes a teacher at the academy. Just come on and keep quiet. We will fallow her” she took his hand and fallowed kira who was also ebign quiet not realizing she was seen by them and being fallowed deeper into the lab.

Onihime moaned and said “oh god you not just that good your great.” She moved faster moaning on him asn her milk filled breast bounce taunting poor shippo. She kissed back with all her love and passion she panted as her insides tighten more nad more around him. She said “oh im sure we can handle as many as you give me.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next