Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Shippo looked at her curiously. "So it's nothing other than the other students giving him trouble...or is there something you know that I don't know?" he asked. He kneeled to catch her. "You did nothing wrong...Something was bothering him before all that...It's just worse than ever with him, and this was bound to happen" he said. Izayoi came out and walked up to the two. "Sara...do you know anything that's going on with Inumaru's wife?" he asked. Shippo was surprised that Inumaru was married.

Inumaru was sitting at his desk cursing to himself. He was worried that when he returned home that the pleasant side of Kukaku was there to greet him. He had been tired of the accusations fueled by hormones. He did not want another reason for Kukaku to blow up in his face.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Sara sighed and said “that’s just it I dunno. He doesn’t want to talk to me no more. He seem to be distancing himself from me. it hurts I thought we were best friends. Hes the only one student wise that doesn’t think im a freak.” She looked downa few tears falling from her face. She said “what did I do wrong? Maybe he doesn’t want to be my partner any more.” She sighed and said “Im sorry MisterShippo. I probably made everything worse by walking out.”

Onihime looked at the other students as if telling them to behave. It was easy to see they were pleased about the partners misfortune. Onihime felt alittle responsible. She heard the bell and said “oh my is class over?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 am

Inumaru looked at Sara and then frowned looking at the ground in defeat. Izayoi looked between the two before she closed her eyes in annoyance. "Inumaru, I want you to stay after class" he said. Inumaru shot her a glare, and the students around him snickered some seeming to have gotten what they wanted. Izayoi looked at Shippo. "Go get Sara" she muttered. Shippo nodded. "I'm already on it!" he said disappearing in a puff of smoke. Shippo appeared in front of Sara. "What's going on between you two?" he asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Sara looked down when Inumaru didn’t want to talked to her. She flet they told each other everything. She sighed and said “well I technically didn’t volunteer us. Mrs Onihime pretty much volunteered us but its okay with me.” sara looked at IOnumaru and said “why you so mad at me for. Fine when you want to talk to me you know where I am.” She slammed her book closed and grabbed herstuff and walked out the class room after biding the teacher a good day. Onihime said “ugh did I do something wrong.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 am

Inumaru looked at her and sighed. "It's nothing for you to worry about..." he said. Izayoi looked at Sara, and she smiled. "I was thinking about having you help tutor anyway, but since you're volunteering the both of your time, I will get you a list of students that need help" she said. Inumaru glared at Sara as She got him into doing something he really did not want to do. Shippo grinned. "You were going to do it anyway Inumaru" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Sara looked at Inumaru and said ‘what’s wrong? what’s got you in such a sour mood?” She looked concern for her partner. She said “Mrs Inzuyai would you mind since we are partners to work together in tutoring anyone?”Sara knew she already had so much on her plate with studing and her lessons with the head captian but she would let Inumaru down. He was her friend and partner and would never abandon him. Onihime smile and said “me, Inzuyai and shippo talked about it a lot and feel you are the best choice and I think it be a great idea Sara after all your Partners. Though its Inzuyais choice I can just give my opinion.” She laughed and smiled like she normally would.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 am

Inumaru looked at Sara and sighed. "I hope that this isn't an elaborate prank...cause I really am not in the mood" he said before he looked at Orihime worried. "You sure you don't want to have someone else tutor?" he asked. Izayoi closed her eyes and smirked. "Don't be so modest...you're the best person for the job...look at your qualifications" she said. Inumaru growled lowly. "Shippo is just as qualified!" he snapped. Shippo laughed. "It's unethical for me to do so" he said. Inumaru growled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Sara looked at Inumarus test then hers and she laughed and said “I think its real cute.amd look we both got top marks again.” she blushed alittle embarrassed that she was so smart. Onihime giggled as she stood by Izayoi she said “You all did a good job though some need improvement if you need any help come see me and we will see about getting you all a tutor.” She smiled as she was starting to feel better in the position she was in.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 am

Several months have passed since the Youkai have appeared in the Soul Society, and Izayoi was giving her lecture. Inumaru was in class with his partner in the front of the class. Shippo was scanning the room for trouble makers as the room was polarized with students who dispised Inumaru and Sara, and those who admired them. Izayoi smiled at the class. "I'm pleased to annonce that all of you have passed the midterm...though some of you barely passed" she said before she passed out the graded exams. She sighed handing Inumaru and Sara their tests. Shippo smirked. "I did all the grading" he said. Everyone dropped their tests and jumped back. Inumaru held his test up. "Did you draw on my exam?" he asked. Shippo laughed. "I got bored you goodie goodie!" he said before he looked up at the class. "Most of you didn't do well on how the rating scale and kido type advantages...more specifically combination kido" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:13 pm

You were playing Mayuri, inuyasha, seshamaru, toga, Inumaru, Izayoi, nemu (at times), shippo, Hanataro, several others that me and you play but since we play so many been spacing them out. Might need to go back some to see who else.

As for having the babies yeah you can if you want maybe some have had there babies and some getign ready to pop or something it don’t matter to me.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:47 pm

(I forgot who I was playing...Are you comfortable with everyone having their baby when I start?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am

Rangiku, retsu, bakuya, soi fon, inome, Kukaku, Kraven (single), Kira(single but we were lean towards hooking her up with Hanataro), onihime, and Sara I think that’s all
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Who do you have again?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:31 pm

well we both have many characters we were using them at the moment you also have inuyasha and sessmaru mayurialso
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 pm

So I have Inumaru, Toga, Izayoi, and Shippo right?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:32 pm

I dunno who would you like to move on with for now it doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 am

(Just to be clear, which Characters will we be playing?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 pm

sure if you want to skip us ahead several months
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

(Would you like to skip ahead a couple of months?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Kukaku body was tingling all over the pleasure was so intense she could feel it all through her body. She was moaning the pure bliss was so amazing she couldn’t talk. Alll she could do in response was moan loader yelling his name over and over, her nails raking his back digging into his back from the pressure she was building inside her. She felt like she would explode and take the whole building with her. She didn’t know how much more she could take as it was getign overwhelming until the flood gates exploded she arched pushing down on him her inside squeezing him so tight demanding his seed and that he wasn’t going no where. Her body shaking the orgasm so massive shaking her insides it was like it was shaking her body to where more eggs freed up for him to pup her more.

Byakuya listened and said “I know my love but the ethics is what we captains must fallow. I don’t think I wanted to stop this when I found out. He want get away with this I promise you but orders are orders no matter how emotional we are about it. We do not know the whole story what if central 46 is involved. We do not know there are a lot of what ifs. Everything must be checked out. He will pay that’s all I can promise.” He turned and looked towards where the lab was. If she looked closely she could see it really did bother byakuya. He said “stealth squad is investigating the surrounding for know that all we can do. I am sorry.” He began to walk toward the lab not planning to get involve but only to keep a eye on things

Soi fon said “I can handle myself, I don’t need anyone to protect me.” she was being typically stubburn as always. She mmed as his messaging began to relax her. Soi fon moaned softly. She was very tense like usual. She said “plus I would never let anything happen to my baby.” The way she said it would frighten anyone who dared tried. She listened and laughed slightly and said “that’s just rangiku for you. She loves attention. I just wouldn’t pay it no mind nothing to really worry about. Your just saying that how can I be a good mother when the pups hasn’t even came out plus I think your obligated to think that way since im your mate.” She sat up and smiled teasing him slightly.

Kraven laughed and said “no im not dumb but sometimes the simpler approach is a better way to explain things.” He watched nemu as she pressed a button. He could see the containers behind nemu down alittle ways free the people. He could see there were all kinds of yokais that had been used. He sigh hoping maybe retsu might be able to do something. he said “thank you for freeing them are there any more experiments like these.”

Kira listen and sighed. She looked to Hanataro. She said to sess “I’ll be fine it will just be a whie before im back at full strength. I can walk I want need the captian.” Kira was more worried for Hanataro. The moment she sealed his power to contain it it was like a bond was formed. She said to sess “you might want to deal with that toad thing name jaken I think what ever happen scared him pretty good.”

Onihime listened and sniffing calming down some . she said “that not how it sounded to me though. You must think im a idiot.” She snuggled in his arms. his words helping her cheer up. She said “I love you so much shippo. You really think im that sexy. Even with out ears and a tail like retsus.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Inumaru kept up the pressure on Kukaku while he kept growling into her ear. "I'm performing my duties...am I doing a good job?" he asked. He picked up his pace, while he kept total control over Kukaku not allowing her the change to escape while he finished the deed. It would be difficult for her to leave with all this pleasure that he was giving her. Something about his kind made them incredibly gifted in mating. It was certainly fortunate for her to snag him as she did, for now she was going to experience something not too many women could get to enjoy even once in their life time. Inumaru panted heavily as he kept up the pace with her. "I'm not through with you" he said as he held himself back determined to do this with her.

Izayoi shook her head. "No...Central 46 was still replaced, even if that were the case there should have been punishment from the Captain-commander. I know that there's a code of ethics all captains must follow" she said firmly. She bit her lip. "And now this situation has spiraled out of control...you can't just let a mad scientist experiment on people. It's went from beneficial to malicious" she said.

Toga smiled as he began to massage Soi Fon all over to pamper and console her. "I don't want you fighting intense battles with a baby onboard" he said firmly. He grinned. "You can watch me pick up the slack even" he said. He laughed at Soi Fon. "Nothing's wrong with her pup...It the mother I'm more worried about. You know? I wonder if she'll become more concerned with her pup then herself. I've seen how she has been using her pregnancy to gain attention...and it really annoys me. You on the otherhand have been a very good mother. Not too selfish, but still a perfect balance" he said.

Nemu looked at him oddly. "Are you dumb?" she asked innocently. She smiled at Kraven's use of a double negative holding it to him. "Alright...I'll see what I can do" she said. She pressed a button just as he asked, and the experiments began to crawl out with their "Enhancements".

Sesshomaru looked at her oddly. "No...it's the other way around..." he corrected her about the special cases. He sighed finding Hanataro of more interest than his prior campaign. He looked at Kira and sighed. "You need to rest if you want the energy to move..." he said. He sat down against a tree. "I suppose Lady Unohana would be needed right now...wouldn't it?" he muttered.

Shippo looked at her oddly. "I don't think you were reading my body language correctly, but I really do mean that Orihime. I'm not really trying to tell you that I'm not appreciating your body and looks when I say that. I was only saying that I love what I have...and you're all mine Orihime" he said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too honey..." he said before he leaned in. "Plus I think you're more sexy than the two of them combined" he whispered"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Kukaku had been coming down from her earlier orgasm when he began to move quite eagerly inside her. She panted and gasped wondering what he was up to. She listen and panted and said “what are you up to.” She smiled as she wasn’t complaining. She didn’t know of his plans of a superorgasm or even know what one was or the effects it can cause. All she was thinking was not wanting him to stop the pleasure was so intense.

Byakuya sighed hugging his mate. Knowing it wasn’t just this she was being emotional. He said “maybe central 46 could of done something if aizen hadn’t killed them. I know your anger and I share it.” He looked into her eyes willing to take any anger she had on himself hoping he could get her to calm down not just for her but the baby. Though byakuya didn’t show it he hsted seing his mate so upset.

Soi fon was relieved for the distraction. She really needed it. Feeling his close ness and his hands rubbing her soother her and the pup. soi fon didn’t really believe she was scared of that powerful reiatsu. She welcome the fight if it presented itself. Though she was very cautious. She was never like that. she rubbed her belly knowing she do anything to protect her pup. She snuggled close and kissed him softly. She said “you always know what to say to make me feel better but whats going on with rangiku pup.” She looked confused

Kraven listen but manly looked confused. He said “okay next time dumb it down some.” He laughed and then looked serious again. He said “fine if we cant change them back at least release them. There will not be no more experiments. I do not care what your captian says.” He looked at nemu serious willing to fight if he had to but wanted to reframe from that.

Kira watched sess and Hanataro talk. She listened to everything said. She looked to Hanataro and said “you are still yourself no matter what. He is right you are a special case. Your soul left your body before you entered the world that why you were just a Shinigami.’ She agreed with sess she said “we must not linger here to long other wise you can be found and lets try and prevent more damage for the tim.” She smiled at Hanataro. Before falling to one knee she was still weak from using a lot power.

Onihime open the door a little and said “do you really mean that. I am the only one you need. The way you said it just hurted my feelings.” She wiped her eyes shippo could see she had been crying alittle. She open the door and ran to shippo hugging him and said “oh shippo I love you.” She began sobbing in his arms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Inumaru's body was very eager to give Kukaku more pups, and with this he began to thrust inside of her wanting to give her a superorgasm. He was breathing heavily. "You are going to be having something awesome, hun" he said into her ear seductively. He had only heard about a superorgasm, and the aftereffects as his father had given his mother many of them. He was curious if he could give Kukaku one, so she would beg for more. He used his love knot to help him, but he also aimed deep inside her, so he would get to her A-spot.

Izayoi looked into his eyes with clear rage. "This should have been done from the start! His meddling with Lady Unohana and Lady Matsumoto. This is clearly a result of poor policies and failure to address problems!" she shouted at him. She snorted. "I don't think that anyone shinigami is autonomous to Central 46 when they are within the damn seireitei. That is rediculous!" she yelled. Toga tooked Soi Fon's hand and brought her to their room, which he put her in the bed before he winked at her. "You get comfortable, and I'll tell the squad to go scout the Science division headquarters" he said before he left her. When he came back, he smiled at her seeing her signals. He could be so submissive to her, yet most of the time he was flat out dominant; he did so with utmost respect and sensitivity. He took his clothes off, and he entered the bed giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. "It's better to distract ourselves with something productive than worry ourselves, eh?" he asked before he rubbed her back tenderly. He looked into her eyes deeply. "You aren't weak for being worried of a powerful reiatsu...it's just a way for the pup to be safe" he said while rubbing her belly. "It's probably going to take some getting used to, but we'll be able to be great parents soon enough" he said cheerfully. He paused before he looked up at her. "I just feel sorry for Uncle Sesshomaru's pup" he said.

Nemu looked at him sternly. "It's a matter of Entropy...It simply states that things that things that are transformed from ordered to disordered can't be reversed easily. What happened to the subjects was like diving into a pool. All the ordered energy from the jump was dispersed through thermal energy. You could reverse it, but you would have to bring all those molecules into order. It's practically impossible, that's why you can tell when something has been set to reverse in a video of someone jumping into that pool. The same is true for the subjects. We introduced Foreign DNA and incorperated it into the subjects, like the diving. You need to simultaneously remove all the modified strains of DNA...and not just one by one either, like the water molecules. Even if that was successful, there would still be the risk of farther mutations. That's how Chaos theory works, and that's just a factor contributing to Murphy's Law" she said simply.

Sesshomaru looked at her amused. "Well of course it would take most of your power to restrain his, if his soul was originally the soul of my son's" he said. Hanataro looked at Sesshomaru shocked. "Wait...you're my father?" he asked. Sesshomaru sighed. "I am...but I never died, and you were still born" he said calmly. Hanataro looked at the ground. "After all this time...I thought that my parents were in the seireitei...I tried to find them and..." he said. Sesshomaru huffed. "The way things are set up here, is there is no order to where souls are placed in the soul society. Your situation suits the majority of the people here, Hanataro" he said. Hanataro looked up at him curious. "How come I never looked like you when I came here?" he asked. Sesshomaru sighed. "It's the same reason why this Shinigami had to restain you...Only special cases are exempted from this. Like my father and Captain Komamura" he said.

Shippo sighed. "Not saying it is just as bad Orihime, and just because I said that doesn't mean that I think they are more attractive than you! It doesn't mean that my feelings for you have changed!...I'm not that cryptic of a person!" he yelled from the other side of the door. He growled. "You're all mine! I don't have a reason to touch any other woman when you're all I need!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Kukaku smiled as he rubbed her belly. She said “with you who couldn’t be satisfied. “ she smiled at him blushing. She kissed back deeply. She listened as he talked knowing what he said was true. She didn’t know if she release any more eggs part of her hoped so but part of her was nervous she did. She gasped and moaned as he moved around inside her. She wondered if he hope she did to. It was more like her body was asking his if he wanted her to give him more pups. If he did it would oblige.

Byakuya wasn’t just focused on the news he received form izoyoi. He was also focused on her. He went to her and made her look into his eyes. He spoke determained and serious. “I promise on my name sake and the clan that their will be punishment for what hes done. I vow it to you.” Soi fon had calmed thanks to his word of comfort that had brought a smile to her face some. When he asked if she needed him all she said was “shut up.” It hadn’t been a yes nor a no mainly because soifon never liked to claim defeat against him he was her weakness. Witch was bad because she knew he knew it.

Kraven looked at nemu and sighed feeling sorry for the woman. He said “no hes gone sorry. Anyway why do you say that changing them back would be messy explain.” He watched her hoping some info might help. He really didn’t want to fight but something had to be done.

Kira nodded to sess question about the influx of power. She listened and watched sess carefully. She studied his reactions. She then heard his question to her. She said ‘not right away. I was on my way taking him to a safe place. He doesn’t know of your connection to him. He will surely be after this boy now once he sees his data. It took a lot of my power to bind the power so it didn’t destroy everything around. I will not leave him if your asking me to surrender him. I will leave it to him though to deside if he wants us to go with you.” She watched sess knowing he understood her talking about mayouri and Hanataro who she briefly ignored for the moment.

Onihime stopped a the door and said in a hurt tone “even if I had looked I would never voice it out loud. To me you’re the most handsome person I met. The way you said it earlier…..” she stopped a tear fell from her face as she went inside slamming the door close behind her as it made onihme feel like she wasn’t beautiful enough that he had to get himself off looking at others. It made her wonder if he imagine she was someone else when they made love. When he said he could look but not touch made her wonder if he wished he could touch the other woman. She felt so insecure at the moment.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Inumaru looked at her amused. "I'm glad that you are satisfied my Kukaku" he said before he smiled at her rubbing her belly. He rubbed her belly as well before he kissed her on the lips. "I don't know if you released another egg, but if you did then, then it's possible it would become fertilized" he said before he grinned. "Is that what you want?" he asked before he moved around inside her again.

Izayoi growled. "It better get done, or there will be hell to pay!" she yelled with extreme annoyance. She was not at all focused on her pregnancy as Byakuya was. Toga nodded to Soi Fon's question. "I know so" he said. He sighed happily. "My Soi Fon" he said. He kissed her on the lips. "You need your male to make you feel better?" he asked.

Nemu looked at Kraven curiously. "Have you seen Jaken?" she asked. She was looking around the place trying to find Jaken as she continued to converse with Kraven. "I don't know where my Captain is, but even if we did turn them back, it could become messy" she said.

Sesshomaru looked at Kira and then Hanataro. He stared at him for the longest time before he looked back at Kira. "Was this boy the source of the Reiatsu influx?" he asked. His nose curled as Hanataro smelled similar to his son he had with Rin. "What is your name boy?" he asked. Hanataro gulped. "Hanataro..." he said nervously. Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed before he looked over at Kira. "Did you plan to reunite us?" he asked. Hanataro looked between them confused. "What's going on?" he asked.

Shippo frowned. "But it not like I'm being unfaithful...I caught you looking at InuYasha and Isane's husband" he said. He started to massage her. "I know they look better than me, but looks aren't everything are they" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next