Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:40 am

Retsu was gonna reply but exhaustion took her. She snuggled against him in the destroyed office. Meanwhile rangiku was walking into sess office carry paper work she wore a very sexy outfit. She really didn’t like doing work but when she was offer to bring her mate some paperwork she immediately offered to take it as she had a itch that needed his scratching. Unaware the soul society was in another baby making boom.

Jade blushed as she imagined the scene of him in the waterfall. She blushed as she felt herself get turn on. She said “well its good to know your not afraid of me and I promise no burning you. Though you better make me happy.” She laughed jokingly. She listened and said “well you did a very beautiful job with planting it all. You’re a good gardener.” She then listened and blushed and said “well I sure hope I want disappoint.” She bit her bottom lip taking a bold move and leaned up and kiss him

Soi fon mumbled ‘love you to.” She snuggled against him she was eshausted felt like she could sleep for days even the crys of her son couldn’t wake her

Momo laughed and said “20 is a lot and may take time but I promise to try my best.” She blushed and kissed him and said “ ill go see her in the morning. I want to spend the day with you”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 pm

InuYasha looked at her curiously. "You think so?" he asked before he finally collapsed onto the ground and sprawled his arms out, which this was a sign of victory for Retsu since she satisfied him. He drifted into a deep victory nap.

Ken sighed and closed his eyes. "I was bathing at the waterfall, and she walked in on me" he said. He opened his eyes and studied her. "You got to have a way to pass the time" he said. He smiled happily. "I'm not afraid of you, I've seen InuYasha and his family" he said. He cleared his throat. "Just don't burn me" he said. He chuckled. "You know...you don't need to worry about any of those goals to go unfufilled" he said. He puffed his chest out with pride. "I made sure that it's enough to feed me...and I planted all the trees in this forest as well" he said. He blushed. "I'm the legends it was said my ancestor plowed the oceans and made these lands. My bloodline is viewed to be gods" he said. He chuckled. "I thought I wouldn't get a woman for another century...I don't want to put too much pressure on you" he said.

Touga laughed to himself seeing how relieved Soi Fon was. "I love you so much honey" he said before he held her as she took a brief nap from the intense mating.

Sajin chuckled some more. "Well then Momo...I want you to give me 20 of them!" he said before he licked her cheek. "I think that's a good idea honey" he said. He did not know of the wonderful news, but there was a baby boom going on.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Retsu said “we both needed this badly with the twins and work. We don’t get much play time.” She nuzzled him and said “our duty is done.” She soon could be heard breathing light as sleep took her

Jade blushed and said “she saw on accident how does that happen. Its okay you don’t have to tell me.” she blushed and thought about his questions and said “I dunno I never really gone to do anything. I always been on my own. So I always had to fend for myself. My abilitys scared a lot of people away. See what makes me so powerful is I have a massive amount of power passed on by a ancient dragon. Sometimes it can get out of control. Im just now learning from the head captian whos took me under his wing to train to become his successor.” She didn’t look at his when she told him all this scare how he might react. She then said “my goal well they are to be the best I can and to someday have a family that I never had.” She blushed as she told him this. She then smiled and said “your garden is reall beautiful. I like to walk the fields and smell the pretty flowers I find.”

Soi fon howled as she felt her mate explode within her finally. Unaware tougas torture would cause his soi fon to end up with there second pup. Soi fon passed out her body and mind wore out from such intense mating

Momo looked down alittle embarrassed that she never thought about having kids. She went red when sajin mentioned about himself thinking about kids. She listen and said “well I think its only right if im gonna become your wife that I should give you as many children as you desire.” She kissed him hoping she could give him the opertunity to be a father unaware they were already ahead in that department. Momo said “maybe I can go see retsu to see when the time is right so we can start on kids.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm

InuYasha seemed to look much better than before as his testicles were less swollen and less sore. He sighed happily. "Thanks hun...I really needed this" he said. He winked at her. "You certainly know how to make my balls feel better" he said. He closed his eyes and rubbed her back. "You can rest now...I've done my duty" he said. He rubbed her back more as she snuggled into him. He knew that this would give her a puppy.

Ken looked at her curiously before he blushed. "Oh...um...well...if you must know, the rumor is true. She did see me naked, but it was an accident" he said before he cleared his throat. "So what do you like to do? What are your goals?" he asked. He chuckled. "I spend most of my time upkeeping my garden" he said. He sighed heavily. "You want kids?" he asked.

Touga did not know his back was marked up. He was feeling the sensation build within him, and Soi fon's milking was not helping him. He finally exploded inside of her and flooded her womb with his seed dowsing out her fire.

Sajin laughed. "Well, I know...that's why" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "You never did?" he asked. He cleared his throat. "I may have thought about it a couple of times" he said. He smiled at her. "I'll be glad to father some for you" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Retsu was panting also smelling her office her juices were everywhere broken furniture it was like nothing was left untouched ornot broken. Retsu had howled as she had orgasmed hard as inuyash filled her with his high grade seed. Her belly swelling as the deed was done. She yawned exhausted. She said “amazing….” She licked his face clean and said “did I cure your alment also.” She snuggled against him wanting to sleep hoping he was successful in puping her

Jade was abit shocked at izuyais reactiong though jade didn’t mean to make her feel uncomfortable. Heck jade didn’t mean it that way either. She sighed feeling embarrassed as she didn’t even get to apologize to izuyai. She turned to him and said “I ..uh… I dunno. Izuyai didn’t tell em much about you other than.” She blushed tyring not to look at his crotch plus she didn’t want hom to think she wanted him for just sex

Soi fon growled she had marked his back really well aoi fon body begged and milked toga she said yelling “god…fuck yes give to me now damn yit……” she yelled begging for her mate s release hearing her son wake up from her yelling witch made soi fon want him to finish ever the quicker.

Momo continue dto rub her mates chest and said “well you never know.” She laughed and kissed his snout. She then heard his next question and said “I dunno I never put much thought into children. What about you.” Mom indeed never thought about children after all everyone she got close to turned out bad or unavalible. Mom was unaware no matter if she wanted them or not she was having children as she was pregnant with sajins children.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:23 pm

InuYasha smirked feeling her juices trickle down his length and drip onto the floor. He felt so turned on with this that his member was swelling up forming a knot at the base, which he let out a roar as her insides squeezed down on this and managed to get them stuck. He unleashed a flood of his champion grade seed inside of her just as she wanted from him. The room smelled like their sex, which he grinned from this. "How was that?" he asked panting heavily.

Ken blushed at how proper and formal Jade was, but he was very flustered when she touched his cheek. He was not aware that she was sexually curious. He cleared his throat to her question. "I'm going to say that we have just met, so I don't have an opinion yet" he said. Izayoi shook her head. "I'm not into that kind of thing Jade, but I'll leave you with him" she said. Ken blushed as Izayoi left Jade with him as he knew she had him in her sights. "Um...what do you want to do?" he asked timidly.

Touga smirked knowing that he had gotten his wife annoyed. "Oh...you want it?" he asked after she begged him. He growled as she raked her claws over his back. He could not hold on for much longer with all this milking she was doing.

Sajin sighed happily as his mate gave him a good rub down for his deed. "I know I can...why do you think I offered?" he asked. At least now he could get his fix after work and not have to wait for work to do her. He winked at her. "Do you want kids?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Retsu howled each time a orgasm washed over her rocking her hips her juices soaking inuyasha cock leaking to the floor her whole office furtiure was broken and nothing was safe when it came to them mating. She growled biting him back her inside squeezing him more and stronger begging for him to cum

Jade blushed and said “I guess it does. I have a feeling it will be a honor to be courted by you.” She smiled and reached up to rub his cheek looking into his eyes. She then heard izuyai and went bright red again. she half wondered if izuyai was trying to get them to get it on infront of her. She did find herself curious though. She said “would you like for us to be a couple.” She then looked at izuyai and said “would you like to see me.” she didn’t look at either of them as she offered to strip infront of him thinking maybe he feel better if he saw what she looked like fully

Soi fon was growling her need to feel his climax was driving her insane. She rocked her him and said practically begging him “touga…..fuck…give it to me.” she raked her claws over his back her inside squeezing harder around him

Momo smiled as he pledge to make sure she would be happy. She ran her hands over his furry chest witch was so soft. She said “I think I can . the question is can you.” She blushed unaware how addicted to her he was
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

InuYasha let out a loud growl as he went deeper inside her. "Your a fucking animal! You know that don't you!?" he yelled as he picked up his mating pace. His member rammed into her soft sensitive innards to make her orgasm many times over. He leaned in to bite her neck, and he reached up to grope her breasts that just got more full. He has transformed more drastically than she did, but he was well equiped to handle her wildside and live to tell the tale.

Ken smiled at Jade and snorted. "Well then, I guess this justifies our courtship doesn't it?" he asked. He was not too concerned about Jade's perfect fertility as he himself was skeptical that they would make it to sleeping in bed together. He looked at Izayoi and sighed. "So are you leaving her with me or what?" he asked. Izayoi giggled. "It's all up to her, maybe you can show off your power in front of her?" she asked. Ken scowled at her. "And how would I do that!?" he yelled. Izayoi giggled at his reaction. "Come on, you don't need to be so modest. Chicks love to see how big of a stud their man is" she said. Ken frowned. "You make it sound like we are already a couple" he said.

Touga grinned. "Let's do it later" he said still trying to hold himself back. He wanted this to last longer, but also sexually frustrate Soi Fon.

Sajin smiled at Momo. "Well then, I will make sure that you'll be a happy wife" he said before he sprawled his arms out for her to have better access to his soft cuddly fur. "You think you can handle the balance of work and marriage?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 am

Retsu groaned and had shook hard as she orgasmed against his member once again as it grew so large. She growled her need to be pup growling her heat demanding it. she growled as she could sense what he dominate ate wanted and chaned as her form changed more demonic hair longer breast fuller soon inuyasha was able to go all the way in and get what he desired

Jade fallow izuyai as she was lead into a meadow. She saw they had been great by a rather hands man with horse ear and a bushy tail. The man was so tall compared to her. She had to look up into his rather handsome face. She blushed alittle so far he did live up to what izuyai mention. She decided to let izuyai do all the talking. Jade gulped and went very red when she mention the thing wife and size queen.” Even if he was interested would he marry her. She was growing nervousier by the second. She liosten to his question but izuyai seem to be answerin g them all for her witch she was thankful for as she was shaking some she was so nervous though in a good way. She was shocked when izuyai mention how strong she was though she was only starting to learn from the head captian the extent of her abilitys and how to control them. She smiled when she heard thathe was hard to break though part of er wondered if he break her. She nervously reach out and touched his chest and said “im interested to.” She looked at inzuyai unaware that both demons could sense jade was in perfect fertile state for breeding. Though jade was unsure if he be interested in having a family.

Soi fon growled digging her claws into him and said “fuck yes it is so……it is so I don’t care.”

Mom blushed and said “I would like that.” she blushed and rubbed his fur and said “I would be happy to be your wife. No I would be honored my captian and be able to do this with you I couldn’t ask for more.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 am

InuYasha growled as his body bulked up some along with his junk. His eyes became red and the purple streaks on his face grew. He grew more fur on his body, and his nose morphed and blackened. He turned into some sort of a hunky weredog, which he looked very handsome. He bucked his hips wanting her to transform as well so his member could go all the way in.

Izayoi snickered taking her student's hand. "I'll take you to him right now" she said before she ran off with her. They wound up in a small meadoe surrounded by thick dark forest. There was a home there, which a shaggy man with a horse tail and ears was working a garden. His ears pinned back before he looked back at the two women. He smirked. "What are you doing here?" he asked. Izayoi grinned. "Ken-chan...from now on, she will be your wife!" she said. Ken looked at her annoyed. "I'm not in a mood for games now" he said. Izayoi cleared her throat. "She's very strong and very lonely. I thought since you have had problems with women, you would like to try her out" she said. Ken looked back at them and sighed. "You're serious aren't you?" he asked. He walked up to Jade, which he towered over her. He looked into her eyes deeply as if trying to judge her worth. He kneeled, so he was at her level. "I don't want to seem rude, but why would a shinigami like you need an Umi youkai like myself?" he asked. He looked back at Izayoi sternly. "You did not tell her about my breeder equipment did you?" he asked. Izayoi laughed. "You know...she just realized that she was a size queen, so why not hook you two up?" she asked. Ken rubbed his forehead. "Welll, I guess that might be a good thing" he said. Izayoi smiled. "You care if she's the strongest in the Soul society?" she asked. Ken shrugged. "Not too sure if I care..." he said. Izayoi giggled. "He's incredibly strong, so you won't have to worry about him breaking" she said before she pounded at Ken's chest. Ken shot her a look. "You don't need to nudge her into a relationship with me..." he said before he took Jade's hand gently. "I am interested" he said.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 Werehorse_of_Radiation

Touga growled more hearing and feeling Soi Fon orgasm. "Oh?" he asked before he gave her an evil grin. "Is that so?" he askeed holding himself back some.

Sajin sighed happily. "I do like making you happy, but I do like having someone to sleep with me every night...and that would be you Momo" he said before he looked down at them still in coitus. "You could do this with me a lot, if we were husband and wife" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Retsu moaned riding him still slower a smirk on her face. She kissed him her breast rubbing his chest she said “let your full self out to play my sweet that what im up to.” She moaned in his ear feeling his size grow. She began riding faster her body begging for her mates seed. Restu loved toying weith her mate

Jade blushed and said “im sure he is.” she smiled then said “yes I would like to go now if it want inconvenient you.” She couldn’t believe she was asking inzuyai her teacher to pretty much get her laid

Soi fon arched screaming as a orgasm washed over her she felt touga continue though. Soi fon gasped her mind so foggy at the moment from the pleasure. She tried to concentrate in what he was saying she said “no…yes…fuck…I don’t care.” She rocked her hips more in a circle motion wantin gtouga to fill her with his essence.

Mom listened to sojin blushing as he mention the sex would get better. She said “are you just telling me you want to marry me because you want me to feel better.” She didn’t want him to feel forced to. Her inside still sozking his cock as the feelling was still a turn on to her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:51 pm

InuYasha was feeling his demon side beginning to slip away as Retsu moved slow on him. He growled deeply. "Damn it woman! What are you up to!?" he rose his voice as it was morphing deeper and raspier. He was not afraid to let his demon side out to give her what she wanted. His member was swelling up on the onset of a transformation.

Izayoi saw that Jade was intimidated. "You have nothing to worry about...I'm sure he's a very gentle guy...I mean he has to be" she said. She giggled. "You want to go now right?" she asked.

Touga was amused to see her gasp and moan. "Good, I can't wait to see the looks on their faces" he said. He could feel her juices running down his member. "Mmm, You don't sound disappointed" he said. He snickered. "So...you want to do that now?" he asked.

Sajin smiled at her. "I would love for you to be my wife Momo. I expect sex with you to get even better than it already has" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:53 pm

retsu blushed and said “yes all night.” She gave him a look like he better perform and give her what she wanted or he be punished. She moaned and moved slow on inuyasha wanting to encourage the wild inu that she knew was inside him. She wanted the beast to ravage her til he couldn’t anymore. Retsu would get what her body and herself desired.

Jade gulped hear izuyai talk about the umis member. She had the admit the thought of the size frighten her but also made things seem exciting. She was wanting to see this impressive attribute. She said “:welli sure hope I can hand it. especially my first time”

Soi fon gasped and moaned and said “yes I will show them your so impressive.” She held him close as she could feel her juices soaking him. She said “you better not disappoint me” she kissed him and said “you better fill me so full infront of anyone and everyone.” She blushed as touga got her so turned on soi fon didn’t care what she agreed to

Momo looked down feeling her inexperience didn’t reach his expectation especially when he mention the part newcomer. She snuggled his furr and said “I just thought you might want to be my hubby.its no big deal just forget it.” thought for real it was a big deal to momo as she had feeling for her captian.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

InuYasha smiled although blushed to her scream hoping she did not aleart the whole soul society. He did not know of the fire inside Retsu's belly, and when she began to rock her hips again, he bit his lip as it was tugging his member. "All night? But it isn't even noon yet?" he said. He gulped knowing now that she wanted to be pupped. He was so clogged up inside that it would take a while to clear him up, and get the good quality sperm going.

Izayoi nodded. "I know so..." she said before she snickered. "I've seen it before, and it's pretty big soft" she said. She herself did not need her man quite so big, but the poor Umi needed a female to breed with.

Touga knew that he was getting to her. "Good...I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they realize who huge Soi Fon's hubby is" he said continuing to ravage her. He smirked feeling her gush cum around his member. He winked at her. "I will not disappoint you" he said.

Sajin grinned. "It was a great round either way...you are pretty good for a newcomer" he said. He shrugged. "Well, it's up to you, but you don't have to be married to have sex and vice versa" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Retsu gave out a loud scream as she came. She kissed inuyasha but still wasn’t satisfied her heat was blazing still not fulfilled. She already slowly rocked her hips and said “hell yes my sweet inu I think we will be here all night.” She blushed as she practically told her mate he wasn’t going anywhere til she was sated

Jade blushed and said “lets hope so. As for feeling full we will have to see if he lives up to the hype you give him. I have to admit im a bit nervous”

Soi fon was bright red when he mention about fucking in front of all the woman in there club. The thought was arousing she bit her lip. She said “oh god touga im so close……ill fuck where ever you want my mate.” She threw her head back and yelled out as she orgasmed for the first time this round. She panted and said with a laugh “well I only choose the best.” She laughed the moaned feeling touga continue

Momo nodded and said “well I promise I will try and do more captian.” She blushed determained to be the best lover for him. She was unaware that she was pregnant. She was bright red alittle embarrassed when he mention that mating didn’t exactly make her his wife. She just assumed. She said “im so sorry I didn’t know. Im so stupid. You don’t have to be my husband if you don’t have to plus its not like we actually had a wedding.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 pm

InuYasha grunted and growled as she clawed at his chest. "I'm almost there!" he said. He did not need much to set him off, which his member was already in a knot, and he locked lips with her. He wrapped his arms around her pumping huge amounts of baby juice inside of her. His balls shrunk down but they were still swollen. The contents were more stringy than gooey, which it was all of the dead sperm cells that had to be cleared up. He blushed at her. "You want to go another round?" he asked.

Izayoi winked at her. "He could be the one, but just be warned that he'd probably make you feel very full inside" she said.

Touga chuckled. "You can even doing it with me during one of those meetings you have" he said. He winked at her. "I'm glad you think that way...I strive to be the best lover for you my Queen bee" he said.

Sajin puffed his chest out with pride. "All you needed to do was not lay there and actually do something to help me" he said. He gulped. "Uh...mating's doesn't automatically make you my wife, but if you want to be, then I'll be your husband" he said. He was still oblivious that this sesson would make them both parents.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Retsu threw her head back moaning loud she said “yes…inuyasha fill me please.” She clawed his chest as she rode him her body beging for him to fulfill her heat. She kissed inuyasha and said “oh god…yes…ifll my womb with your essence. Give me a baby give me many.” She was so into the hunger for him and desire she didn’t care how many children she got pregnant with as long as inuyasha was successful.

Jade nodded and said “agreed. Yeah I wouldn’t want anyone to put there hands on him especially if hes the one.” She smiled and laughed and said “well I guess everyone is a bit clingly in there own way.” She smiled and said “lead the way.”

Soi fon blushed when rangiku bragged about sess cock. She didn’t even know he knew about that . after all it was always topic in the woman club meeting about there mates . she guessed rangiku had bragged outside the meeting walls. She sighed and said “well I guess it would put…” she had to stop and moaned loudly trying to hold back the orgasm already building. She continued “rangiku in her place. After all you got more talent than all the inus here.” She blushed.

Momo blushed as he complimented her about the love making. She said “im glad I was scared I would fail you.” She blushed at the confession. She then listened and laughed and said “I would love to do this as often as you likemy captain. After all this mating made me your wife right.” She blushed then said “im okay it is alittle uncomfortable because I feel like im gonna explode but it also feels good.” She blused feeling his knot still deep in her holding in all his seed to make sure she bared his child.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:21 pm

InuYasha looked at her and blushed as she got on top of him and lowered her crotch to his. He watched her with great anticipation as the sight and sensation of his cock buried inside of the nurse's pussy. He grinned as she rode him hard. "I'm going to fill you up like a balloon" he said.

Izayoi nodded to Jade's question. "He lives there, and it would be best if we did not complicate things by draging him in here where Mayuri could get to him" she said. She laughed. "Those other males are respectful too...their mates are very clingy" she said. She was not going to watch Byakuya as she had something to do.

Touga knew he was great at fucking his wife, otherwise why would she be demanding him to do it so many times and out in the open. Touga snickered. "I prefer to get Rangiku to stop talking about how great my Uncle's cock is" he said. He leaned in to bite her on the neck and grope her breast. "What do you think about that?" he asked.

Sajin nodded. "You were splendid..." he said before he winked at her. "We should do this a lot more often" he said before he looked down at their knot. "Are you comfortable?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 pm

retsu blushed at her mates word but he didn’t need to ask she was dripping wet and needing him inside her so badly she growled as she crawled on top of him and said “as you command my sweet.” She gasped as she lowered her self on inuyasha and began to ride him so hard

jade said ‘’the land of the living. I never been there. You sure we have to go there” she was alittle nervous but took a deep breath and said “okay if that’s were he is then I shall go.” She listen and said “I didn’t mean it like that I didn’t mean for it to sound like bakuya ties you down plus I cant see him doing that to you. I can see he respects you and treats you equal.” She admired her and kaluya. She didn’t know this was the usual time izuyai watch bakuya bath in her dog form

soi fon moaned trying to concentrate it was hard though. It was always hard to think when touga fucked her. She said “do you want to fuck me infront of the whole soul society.” She held him and said “what do you think the answer is.” she smirked as he asked about her loving this. Touga had turned soi fon into some who craved sex so much. She blushed when he called her queen bee it fit her so good. She kissed him hard as she felt his love and loved him for it.

momo blushed and said “that was amazing captian. I hope I was good for you.” She blushed wanteing so much for his approvel and love she was honored sajin chose her to be his and hoped to give him the child he d\esired. She didn’t want to fail him in anyway.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:49 pm

InuYasha looked at Retsu with extreme lust, which he could not help but feel that when his wife was sucking him off. He knew she wanted to taste his sauce. He could smell her pheromones grow stronger, and his member was so taut that any more it would slit down the side. "Honey...it's not enough! ride me damn it!" he yelled.

Izayoi grinned. "Well, if you want to meet him, you'll have to come into the world of the living with me" she said. She nodded to her reaction. "You don't need to play their game, but you'll have to final say to shut them all up" she said. She shrugged a little when she said that she wanted to see Byakuya. "I'm sure he can wait...I'm not wrapped around his finger like the other girls are to their mate" she said.

Touga looked at her oddly. "How do you know this is certain when you haven't tried it?" he asked. He smirked enjoying the tightness and wetness, which always felt good to him. "You love this don't you?" he asked. He bucked his hips into her roughly. "I love you too my Queen Bee" he said. He used that tern affectionately as she was very in charge of things.

Sajin smirked to her scream and her inadvertant body reactions to accept his seed. He patted Momo's back panting heavily. "Ah...how was that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 am

retsu couldtn bare her mate being in pain she stroke his massive cock and suck on him fiercly wanting just a taste before she got the main course witch the waiting jus made her heat grow ever stronger. She reached up and messaged his balls trying to get him to give her a taste to help give him some relief she stopped stroke his shaft and began rubbing her slit with one hand the other messaging heis ball while she suck hungrly on him

jade listen and blushed. She said “well if you think one would be good then introduce me.” she blushed about izuyai mentioning about the umis cocks she said “really wow I been hearing a lot of the ladies bragging about there mate cocks were bigger. Anyway I would like to meet your friend plus im sure you want to return to bakuya”

soi fon said “well if we fuck in front of rangiku everyone will.” She threw her head back and moaned as touga entered her as she demanded.one thing about soi fon her insides were always tight and wet for him. She wrapped her legs around him. Pushing him deeper. Her guant bobs pushing against him. She rocked her hips and kissed him and said “good boy.” She ran a hand along his cheek and kissed him deeply and said “I love you.”she blushed she would never show her feelings to anyone but toga was the only one who saw the real soi fon

Mom screamed as the force sent her over another orgasm. She gripped sojin barring herself into his fur as her belly began expanding do to the massive amount of his seed he released. Mom felt like she was gonna explode. Mom was exhausted her body absorbing the seed creating the life sajin so desired
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 am

InuYasha groaned and hunched over. "They hurt so bad..." he complained as they felt like they were being crush under their own weight. He sighed. "Yea, sure...I'll give you another baby" he said. He whimpered. "Hurry, I can't take this any longer!" he yelled. He blushed as she began to suck on his cock. He was not aware his body was in rut, which he had been very aggressive as of late. He definately needed to get laid before he would have to get medical attention. He wimpered a little. "Please, I need the pain to go away" he said hoping she would give his billiard ball size testicles a good rub down. He looked up at her saddened. "It hurts so bad...everytime I take a step my balls feel like they are going to pop!" he said. There looked to be enough ammunition to properly fill her to the brim three times over.

Izayoi chuckled. "Well...I think you'll love yourself a big strong stallion of a Umi Youkai" she said. She giggled. "They have be biggest cocks of all youkai...well in porportion to their body. I might know one that might strike your fancy" she said.

Touga looked at Soi Fon amused. "Who's going to know?" he asked. He looked at her surprised as she demanded him to perform for her. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her sliding his member into her as they had done this so many times he was familiar enough with her body not to need to reach down an assist his huge dong. It was a lot nicer in a way to do it like this. "Yes, milady" he said in obedience.

Sajin tightened his grip on her as she clamped down onto his knot effectively making them stuck. "Oh Fuck!" he roared as he released his load into her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Retsu said “so you give me another baby you know this one will most likely be full demon cause me being part demoness now.” She smiled at the thought of her and inuyasha raise a strong child she loved the twins but the thought of another child aroused her more. She saw her mates balls and said “oh my I need to give you so relief” she began sucking him hard wanting a taste of the strong seed he will give. She didn’t realize one of the reasons inuyasha body was acting like it was as his precious retsu was entering her first heat cycle as a demoness witch also ment somewhere rangiku was entering her heat also unaware

Jade nodded and said “I guess your right about me being in somewhat more control. Though I have to admit my power does make me nervous sometimes.” She thought about it and said “I dunno I thought there were only inu yokai around but im willing to give a umi youkai a try.”

Soi fon blushed as he mention rangiku ever since she been bragging about her child soi fon had been competitive saying her son was more handsome. She said ‘I bet that would definitely shut her up. Though I don’t think the head captain and your father would like us doing that infront of the others though…” she blushed as it was alittle bit of a turn on to know pwople would see toga fucking her and just how good he was at it. she said “well what you standing around for. I want it now.” She bit her lip alittle demanding of sex.

Momo couldn’t take it much more as a second scream erupted from her as she orgasmed hard agaisn sojin once again panting her insides clamping down begging sojin to release his seed to gain what he so desired.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 am

InuYasha frowned hearing her maintain her innocence, but he was still very turned on with her displays of affection and desire. He flinched at the comment about babies, which sounded like a demand than an actual question. Watching her undress got him so hard the veins in his member bulged and his balls swelled up producing a huge load for his lady upon her demand for another baby. He smirked when she commented his size. "If you want another baby...I'll give you one" he said before he groaned to her licking his swollen length. His testicles were already as big as billiard balls. He frowned. "My balls hurt so much...they feel like they weigh a ton and are being crushed under their own weight" he said. He looked to be suffering from a bad case of blue balls, and Retsu was the only one who could treat his condition.

Izayoi cleared her throat. "Kenpachi has no control...Mayuri put a device on Kenpachi to comsume the massive reishi that he emits. You are more controlled than he is anyway" she said. She grinned. "What kind of youkai are you into? You into Umi Youkai at all?" she asked.

Touga smirked. "Well, I'll give you a little bit of everything, but you know I love a good tit fuck as well...you do like to suck my cock a lot too" he said. He laughed for a moment. "You want to get revenge on Rangiku and do it in front of her?" he asked.

Sajin gritted his teeth. "It's supposed to feel good...now work with me here" he said as he was still holding himself back and losing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Retsu said “I dunno what your tslking about. I didn’t move it or hide it.” she began gingerly licking along his neck she needed him so badly. She said “what you think about having more pups.” She smiled as she stepped back as she undid her uniform and slowly undressing before inuyasha knowing she got him riled up. Once undressed she pulled his pants free and smirked and said “my already so big.” She licked her lips then began licking along his length

Jade laughed and said “yeah I think my time of the month im probably am scary also.” She smiled and listened and said “kenpachi is pretty ruthless with his power but at least he has some control over it. I just learned from the head captian how to channel it properly but it can still get dangerous.” She sighed and nodded when she said you had to be bad person to be terrible to your family. She then winced lightly when she was slugged in the arm. She rubbed her arm then sulugged her back in the arm and said “what was that for.” She laughed.then hugged her and said “thank you for the comment though. So shall you lead me to my mr destiny.” She blushed

Soi fon said “oh I am sure I could think of something.” she smirked knowing she could find some way to torture him as punishment if she needed to. Soi fon blushed when he said she wanted it rough. She said “I dunno ill leave it up to you to decide how you want to give it to me. as for the tit fucking I haven’t done that in a while. This way if you win no matter where we are orwhat we are doing if you ask me to I would have to.” She smirked as she watched for his reaction

Momo was able to rest from her first orgasm only briefly as sojin was relentless. She moaned and said “oh fuck captian. It feels so good.” Her body already tighten around him once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next