Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:22 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
Sesshomaru felt that it was finally time to start making more aggressive moves on her as her clothes were now at her feet and his rod spung forth making a large tent in his hakama. He removed his armor and the rest of his clothing to reveil his perfect gorgeous muscular body, but was was most impressive for her was he had a long sword waiting to stab her in the best way possible. He was ready to go and before either of them knew it, he plunged his sword deep inside her tight dripping wet pussy. "Mmmm...you needed this badly" he said as he picked her up encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. "You're so tight and needy...that's what I like" he said.

InuYasha was making his rounds with Rangiku and getting a good feel of the geography of her innards. He growled dominantly as she ground her hips with his. "Oh? If it's marriage you want, then I suppose you want to have some kids too...am I right?" he asked before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck roughly. Finally soon after a long intense session, he flooded her with his warrior grade seed. He panted heavily as sweat dripped from his nose onto her bountiful bossom. "I didn't think a beautiful strong powerful woman would be wanting to settle down yet" he said.

Koga chuckled as their tongues wrestled together and her jumping to his sexual advances. He smirked as she ran her hands down along his side towards his crotch. He groaned to her stroking his member underneath his loin cloth as it quickly grew to full length and girth. He gave her a wink. "I told you that the sex was great" he said seeing her lick her lips as get to her knees to give him oral. "Still love the taste of my cock...I guess you don't need to remember what it tastes like for you to want to devour it" he said. He rubbed her head to encourage her to deep throat him like she loved to do.

Ichigo shook his head. "I don't know! I can't sense him!" he muttered before the Oni punched him behind knocking him out. "Damn" Shinji muttered. He looked at Rukia who was about to get the same treatment, and he lopped the Oni's arm off. The Oni let out an aggonized scream and blood gushed forth before a cloud of miasma spewed out. "Shit!" he muttered grabbing Ichigo. He looked back at Rukia. "Get away...If you breathe that in, it'll destroy your lungs!" he shouted.

Shippo laughed at her. "Are you kidding...if you ask me a question, it tells me that you think that I ought to be with a woman because I look so good" he said before he winked at her. "If you like me so much, then why don't you try it" he said flirtingly. He laughed at her reaction towards his question. "My name is Shippo...what's your name?" he asked. He gave her a dazzling smile, which he learned from Hachiemon his tutor on being able to pick up women.  

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Soi fon was enjoying the comfort of his fur and his rubbing seemed to relax her. though she tried to stay focused it was hard to. She felt him move and frowned slightly the gave a loud gasp as he unrobed her and slashed the bonding she had around her chest. She felt her breast pop out as her clothing fell around her. he could see her small frame but gorgeous breasts. She was very muscular for her small frame. He could since once she was broke in she would give him nothing more than perfection and even produce him strong heirs. Unfortunately she didn’t know that yet. Soi fon gasped as the air hit her nipples perking them up. She blushed and tyred to hide her chest. Though it was useless as he began groping her. she found herself pushing into his touch she blushed as she felt like she was all he wanted. this attention was making her even wetter between her legs she was dripping figgiting trying to ignore her inner desire for him to ravish her

Inuyasha didn’t have to worry about Rangiku not being addicted to him. She had been addicted ever since her second orgasm. She wanted to feel more rocking her hio trying to feel more pleasure but to add to his as well. She said in a pant “oh what fun would it be if I told you. Its better for you to find out.” She laughed and groaned with pleasure. She said “after all you told me you wouldn’t hold back. After all you said I was yours so I guess that mean you want to marry me and fuck me for eternity. Goddd……” the though excited her more she begged for him to give her more while her body begged for his release

Ayame blushed it was true it felt familiar but it also felt like it was her first time. She kissed koga back just as passionately her tongue wreastled his . she looked into his eyes sencing the love he had for her. she jumped slightly feeling his gropping of her butt. She moaned in there kiss. Her hsnds running along his sides down to his drotch witch she grabbed and began stroking vigerously. She blushed and said “mmm… so big.” She licked her lips she didn’t care if anyone was around she got to her knee and took kogas cock into her mouth

Rukia was a bit shocked at the creature that was before her and ichigo. She coughed cause of the smoke and looked around and said “where the hell did it go”

Onihime blushed and said “sorry if my uestion was a bit to personel. Sometimes I don’t think before I soeak.” She laughed kinda cutely. She said “a inu youkai so hes like a cute dog demon.” She began thinking of a half man with half a dogs body. she said “oh well im sure we will find your friend. Onihime listened to his question and was confused but realized he meant her back hurting because of her breast she went bright red. She wondered how long he been staring. She saud “um…well I guess so. Ive always been like this so I guess I kinda gotten used to it but yeah I guess it does.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:56 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
Sesshomaru smiled slightly as she continued to feel up his fur, and he kept rubbing her hips to warm her up even more. He could tell her body was begging him for his attention, and there was no question that she was very receptive for his young. He looked down at her chest as her clothes lowered seeing that her chest was bandaged up. He suspected that she was hiding some massive hangers, so he undid her sash and open up her top. He reached up to massage her chest, and he slyly sliced her bandage off exposing her large breasts. They were not as big as Rangiku and Orihime's, but was Sesshomaru was into was her athleticism more than big boobs or big hips.

InuYasha was determined to make Rangiku feel more orgasms and get her hooked on mating with him...and him alone. He was amused with how strong the muscles in her vagina were, which this was a bonus for him as it would make the friction better and make him feel welcomed. He somehow had a faint idea that she was close to ovulating, but he was not sure if they could produce young. He snickered to her comment and growled into her ear seductively. "Oh, I doubt you'd be disappointed much with me around" he said. He chuckled to himself. "You can always make it better by telling me what you like. I'm going to be experimenting with you for a while to come. Don't be disappointed if what I do is not as pleasurable than the others" he said.

Koga took the incentive after she told him that she needed him, and he leaned in to kiss and hug her passionately, while he gave her some tongue action. He lowered his hand to her butt and gave it a good groping. "I know you need me" he said in a gruff tone. He gave her an inviting smile.

Ichigo immediately went to go check up on Shinji who was fighting a giant Oni. "What the he'll is going on? I thought you could handle this!" he shouted. Shinji shot him a glare. "Stay out of this! I've got it!" he yelled. The Oni was blowing fire everywhere and using the smoke as cover.

Shippo was surprised with just how her breasts bounced with each step memorizing her form for future references. He looked at her oddly if she asked him is he was in a relationship. "No...I'm not in a relationship right now...My friend is an Inu hanyou...We split up to investigate the rift that opened, and...well...he went off to stop Sesshomaru from making trouble. InuYasha knows more about this place than any of us do" he said. He looked back at her and frowned. "Does your back hurt very much?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Soi fon was loving the feel of his fur against her skin. It tickles alittle. She moaned as he rubbed her hips sh pushed against his hands slightly her body begging for attention. Her body begged for him to put his heir inside her. she could feel his clothing losing more from his rubbing he could see her chest was banded hiding the fact that she had good size breasts. She blushed to his question about showing her his skill. She moaned to his nibbling. All she could say between soft moans was “yes…..”

Rangiku was maoning and panting as she rode the waves of intesnse pleasure. She never felt something so good and intese like how inuyasha was making her feel. She couldn’t imagine anyone else making her feel this way. Her insides continued to suck him in clamping down begging for his release into her womb that unknowing to them both witch was fertile. Rangiku panted and smirked and said “oh god yes…if you don’t ill be disappointed.”’ She smirked teasing him.

Ayane kissed koga though her memory was still bad she had the urge to kiss and hug him. She said “I dunno…..” she leaned in and kissed along his neck and whispered “I need you though badly”

Rukia nodded and said “right lead the way” she fallowed ichigo hoping no one was to hurt unaware of what was happening to rangiku and soi fon.

Onihime just wanted to know more about the fox and wanted to help like usual. She could take care of herself so she wasn’t worried if shippo tried to hurt her. she just waved bye to uryu. Onihime smiled at shippo as her breast bounce with each running step she took. She was unaware shippo was so shy and that he was attracted to her. she said “so tell me about your friend. Is this someone you in a relationship with.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Sesshomaru watched Soi Fon's breakdown into a mushy mess of female hormones and hot desire as she took in his scent while she snuggled into his fur. He continued to rub her back and then he rubbed her hips. "If you are wanting to try and find out, I'm not afraid to give you a great performance" he said before he leaned in to nibble onto her neck as customary for Inu Youkai to do for romance. He waited to see what kind of a response to give her before he shown off his attractive body to her.

InuYasha knew that this busty blonde soul reaper was now his girlfriend, and he roared as she raked her nails down his back as she orgasmed. He grinned feeling her insides clamp down on him as she rode the intense waves, which he let up to prolong their experience. He looked at her with an evil grin. "Oh? Did you orgasm already?" he asked before he reacher up to grope her breasts. "I'm going to be giving you plenty more where that came from" he said.

Koga could feel heaviness in his balls, which it happened whenever his lady was about to go into heat and ovulate. He groaned as he was feeling influence to mate sooner as well. "Well...where else are we going to do it?" he asked. Ichigo sighed. "Let's go check on them then..." he said before he took off hoping Rukia would follow. Uryu watched Orihime grab onto Shippo's hand telling him she wants to help the cute fox find his friends, which he then adjusted his glasses. "Orihime...did he even tell you which of his friends he was looking for?" he asked. Shippo gulped knowing that Orihime was intending to get to know him as she had that look in her eyes that women gave a man when they were wanting alone time with him.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Soi fon was trying to resist his motions but her body told other wise. When he pulled her closer he smelled so good. His fur so soft against her face her found herself snuggling closer. He could feel her relaxing alittle more. Subconsciously opening more to his touching. She said not thinking “if your half the lover than you are a fighter. I am intrigued.” She didn’t rwalized she had voiced it outloud.

Rangiku leaned her neck to the side to his nibbling unaware he was leaving his mark upon her neck a symbol of her being his property. Rangiku moaned louder raking her nails down his back she tilted her head back rocking her hips she said “fuck….god that it more….i feelll ike im on fire.” She encouraged inuyasha she the arched as her body shook and she yelled “INUYASHA……..” as she orgasmed fore the first of many times

Ayame was feeling weird and hot. She rubbed against koga as they hugged. Her body hungered for his. She blushed to his comment and said in reply alittle as a joke but alos as beign serious “do we got to wait til we get in bed”

Rukia said “I suppose we should go out and see if we can find the others. Make sure no ones hurt especially if like suspected and the captians have gotten into a fight with powerful youkai. I don’t know what to do really.” She sighed feeling helpless

Kisuke had left the group and was heading back to his shop. He was in deep thought about the events of the day. It bothered him wondering what was going on. he had a few thoughts but wasn’t sure. He had to prepare just in case

Onihime told the others “ill help the cute fox find his friends.” She blushed before running to shippo smiling taking his hand and said “come on we will go this way.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 12:19 am

Sesshomaru sighed as she was being very difficult with him as shunning away her deepest desires. Pretty soon he was going to need to stoop down to InuYasha's level and just claim her by force. He could hear her heart pounding faster than a jack rabbit, and he could smell her arousal, which this made him in turn very aroused. He growled at her dominantly feeling an increasing primal urge to mate her. He could tell she was giving him many signal, and he was going to have to clear things up with her. He soon wrapped his strong arms around her and made her take in his intoxicating and alluring scent to help calm her and entice her to be a little more brave. "I'm a very good lover...I am an Inu Youkai after all" he said.

InuYasha on the other hand was already going wild on his new playmate as he just kept pounding her like his personal fuck toy. Well...that was how frenzied he was. In fact, he was aiming at all the right spots that could make a woman sing like a song bird and leak like a dam in Amsterdam. He snarled at her as her insides constricted around his massive cock even farther. He licked his lips enjoying the depth he was able to hollow her out at, and he leaned in to bite her on the neck gently. "Yes...the feeling is mutual" he whispered into her ear seductively after she told him that she was glad that her size pleased him. He continued to gnaw into her neck as she told him that she would be his as long as the sex was this good. He could tell she was building to her climax, and he was bound to give her the biggest surprise/discovery ever.

Koga nodded. "I know...I get very happy too" he said as he got up very close to her to hug her and hide his boner. "You're going to give my cock a proper burial once we get to bed" he whispered into her ear. He was curious to see how she would react to his lewd humor. Uryu shrugged. "I'm just saying this because the other captains have not moved much from their intitial spots. It makes me think the worst case possible" he said. Shippo noticed the large chested amber haired beauty eyeing him amorously. "Um...okay...um...are you all going to help me look for my friend?" he asked. Ichigo scratched his head. "So what do we do now? Do we help out or just stand her looking like idiots!?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Soi fon sighed and said “what make you think I would want you as a Allie or…” she didn’t say the last bit. No one wanted her like that the only person her heart beaated for was yuroichi though she didn’t know if she had feeling towards her back. This youkai though something about him the way he looked at her demanded she was his only. It made her feel wanted made her feel strange. The only time she ever felt like someone wanted her was when she was under yuroichi. Soi fon let out a moan to his rubbing though trying to hide it. wetness grew slowly between her legs. Soi fon saw sesshamaru sporting a tent. Soi fo gulped unsure what to expect

Rangiku could feel the pain easing up as he continued his dominate thrusting. She began rocking her hip nmoaning louder as she was soaking his cock with her wetness. Her insides continued to constrict around his cock. She could feel him going deeper in to her core. She blushed and said “im glad my size pleases you.” She found herself arching into his touch to her big breasts. She heard him say she was going to be his. She said “fuck…..god if that is your way in purposing then yes ill be yours as long as you do this to me often.” She felt a strange pressure building inside her faster

Ayame listened and said “it does sound familiar and like I said “the though of me having a pup does make me happy.” She looed into kogas eyes and blushed as she leaned into kiss him. Unaware koga could sense ayame was coming into her heat cycle

Rukia listened to Uryu and frowned and said “I do sense it and I wouldn’t doubt some of the captians hadn’t ran into one of the strong ones.” When shippo came out she took the hilt of her sword just in case but seeing he meant no harm stood down.

Onihime listened to everyone and when shippo appeared she was wondering how many more were going to show up. She had to admit he was good looking. She said smiling “oh no we don’t plan on killing anyone right.”

Kisuke sighed as uryu spoke he said “don’t worry about your friends they are fine. They are with two youkai I know well. I have had my run ins with them.” He turned looking at rukia then too uryu. He said” I would say yes there are similarities to the shikon jewel. I believe aizen did a lot of research about it to come up with his Hogyoku. Each has there own specific power. In short your right in your assumption uryu.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at her finding her to be a little overdramatic. "Quiet...killing you will just stir the beehive" he said. He continued to rub her sore spot and frowned. "If you died right now, you would not be considered a martyr. Your allies will find out about the circumstances soon enough" he told her. He smirked at her question. "Usually I'm sought after as an ally or a lover" he said as he let the last bit sound seductive. He continued to look into her eyes deeply as if knowing what her body wanted and her confusion. He was not going to advance too quickly seeing that she had not experienced lust toward any man before.

InuYasha only growled at her as she told him she would not want him to ever hold back. He was fairly rough on her insides, but it was not nearly as intense as he would go. He did want to save those for whenever they got into a bed together. He could tell by this point that there was a strong likelihood of her frequenting him or even pairing up with him completely as she wrapped her arms around him just as a woman would when the sex was really good. He found it amusing how her breasts parted away from her body as he never been with a woman as large as her. The way they flopped about made him want to make them go faster, and he picked up his speed making her breast flail and jiggle about. "You're quite big yourself" he said before he began groping her breasts. "You're going to be mine from now on" he said in a dominant tone.

Koga nodded to her question. "Of course you did...we were married 500 years...we have had 4 pups already, but they've grown up and left the den. You said something about the den feeling empty and that was why you wanted another" he said. Uryu frowned. "It looks like your comrads have had a troublesome time with the horde already. Though...I could sense an incredible youki far away. It was so strong a human could feel it" he said noting pulses of youki coming whenever Sesshomaru blew back Soi Fon or dispelled her Shikai technique. Shippo was in the shadows watching them and he flinched, and he came out with his hands up. "Alright you got me..." the handsome Kyuubi said. He frowned. "You all aren't going to kill Koga and Ayame?" he asked. Ichigo's eye twitched. "You mean you know them?" he asked. Shippo nodded. "They were comrades of a Miko I worked alongside with" he said before Uryu adjusted his glasses. "A miko huh? What was her name?" he asked. Shippo smirked. "Her name was Kagome...we erased the Shikon Jewel from existence" he said. Ichigo frowned. "Shikon Jewel?" he asked. Uryu sighed. "The Shikon Jewel was an artifact that behaved similar to the Hogyoku. In fact the Shikon Jewel was probably what inspired Aizen to create the Hogyoku" he said hoping that Kisuke would confirm his suspicions.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Soi fon cursed as sess drew near. She said “what the hell are you doing. Kill me already.” She braced herself only to find him rubbing her chest witch he found she hada wrap on under her cloths that hide her breasts. She tried to wiggle away but he was to strong. Soi fon let a slight moan escape her lips to his rubbing with helped the pain subside some. She then felt him pull her close telling her she belonged to him. She was alittle confused on his sudden change. She blushed lightly trying to hide it that no one told her she was theirs only. I mean she did tell yuroichi that she would always be at her side but this was differen. Soi fon said “then if not enemies then what?” she looked at him. She was stil trying to get why he was making her feel strange even her body seemed to beg for his

Rangiku was surprised with his boldness. She let him do as he desired. She was excited someone adored her and treated her lovingly and like she was his whole world to him at the moment. She blushed as he undressed her before his eyes her nipples already perky from his earlier attention her body was very curvy and almost model like. He could see she was very wet. She then watched him stand to unrobe himself seeing how sexy he was. his muscules bulging and his massive cock man seeing him like that was making her hot. She smirked and said “I wouldn’t want you to hokd back. I want you to give me all you got.” She blushed and yelled in pain as he pushed himself fully into her making her a full woman. Rangiku held him wrapping her arms around him . she moaned ingoring the pain. Her insides sueezing around him sucking him deeper. She said “oh god so big…..” her breasts bouncing with each thrust

Ayame was bright red still. She said “really I said that. the thought does making me feel good.” She didn’t know why but koga made her feel shy in a good way.

Rukia listened and said “I suppose your right. I guess we better get back to patrolling for youkai a lot arrived earlier I doubt all have been caught.”

Kisuke still looking out over the town still said “you going to come out or lurk in the shadows all night.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Sesshomaru gave a slight smirk. "It's over...swollow your pride and let me reap my reward" he said before he rubbed her chest where his whip struck her. He made sure to give her a good rubbing to made the pain ease up. "You are mine now" he said in a dominant and sexy tone before he wrapped his arms around her to put her into a firm embrace. "I told you before that I wasn't interested in fighting...I'm not someone you want to be making enemies with" he said.

InuYasha could see he had stolen Rangiku's heart. "Well...I speak the truth" he said as he sighed heavily to her ceasing her strokes. He laughed at her wholesomely. "Hey, you can rub those anytime" he said looking into her breasts as she rubbed his ears. "It does make me happy, but since you like it so much, I'm going to give you what you deserve" he said before he took her suggestion and laid her onto her back in order to strip her nude. He gazed as her succulent and gorgeous body, which his member leaked precum in anticipation. "My my...aren't you the sexy woman...I can't wait to make you lose control over your body" he said before he stripped himself nude to show of his very appealing muscular hanyou form. "I'm in my prime, and I'm not going to go easy on you just because you've never been touched" he said before he got on top of her to plunge himself into her. He leaned in to gnaw into her neck as he rocked his hips being sure to hit very sensitive spots. He chuckled to himself looking into her eyes deeply seeing them light up and gloss over.

Koga laughed. "You asked...Hell you were telling me a week ago that you wanted more pups" he said. Uryu shook his head. "Youkai have a different type of aura altogether...it's like the opposite in nature in Reishi. I don't have much experience in this type. You can feel it can't you? The only thing that's close is a fullbringer, but even that's a long stretch" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Soi fon sighed as she watched him approach no much she could do her strength pretty much had left her. she felt him rub under her chin and made her look at him. Only one other person treated her like this. She blushed slightly why was he doing this after all she was here to kill him. She was so confused. She said “well its not like I got the energy to fight you but this isn’t over.” She sighed accepting it for now. Though part of it was because of his charm. Her body ached from the fight but also urned for his touch

Rangiku blush to his comments. She said “your to nice. Not a lot of people has said that to me. it feels goot to hear it.” she smiled slightly. She stopped stroking his member and said “would you prefer me to rub these.” She reached up to rub his ears. She laughed and said “I cant help it your cock is just so big plus I thought it was making you happy.” She blushed and smirked teasing him as she said “nah I believe if you want something you better take it” she smirked waiting to see what he do

Ayame went bright red and said “oh well I guess that good but maybe something not to share out loud with many people to hear”

Rukia said “all I meant was you can sense raish so maybe you can sense another void that might be open?” she sighed as

Meanwhile Kisuke was on top of the tallest building in top looking up at the sky sighing. He said to himself “things are about to get interesting”i
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Sesshomaru was aware of what she was doing, but he sighed at her. "Most battles are pointless" he said before he forced her marks off from him. He walked up to her and reached out to stroke underneath her chin. "It would be a shame for a strong woman like you to not have produced an heir" he said before he made her look up at him. "Well...how about we drop our swords and get to know each other better" he said suggesting that they take InuYasha and Rangiku's example.

InuYasha laughed. "Just because you're fun and bubbly doesn't make you a slut" he said as he watched her continue to stroke his cock. "I for one have had only two women in my life, and I stuck with both of them until death" he said letting her know that he was very loyal to his mates. He chuckled to himself. "You must really like to play with my cock" he said before he gave her an evil gaze. "Would you like to give it a good riding?" he asked.

Koga shrugged. "Well the sex was really good" he said. Uryu sighed heavily. "I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that" he said. He looked at Rukia confused. "I have no idea...this was an accident, and if you want to know, you should find Kisuke" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Soi fon gasped for air coughing. She looked back at sess and said “don’t underestimate me.” she shakely trying to stand. It was true her side ached and when it look like her puches had missed some had hit she had moved fast and if sess looked at his self her had many new marks on him to force off him. She just had to hit him before he could force the mark off. At this rate though she wouldn’t be able to. She wouldn’t give up though but those damn eyes of his. Why was he looking at her like that. she growled in anger. She said “no battle is pointless.” she tried to keep standing but she was weak the blow took a lot out of her. even if she could get up she doubt she could land anymore strikes.

Rangiku listened and said “Most men think im easy cause I flirt so much and flaunt my beautiful boobs. Im not a slut. Matter of fact….” She bit her lip and said “I haven’t been with many men. Matter of fact no man sexually anyway.” She blushed at the confession. She stroked inuyasha alittle more gently she wondered why inuyasha was interested in her.

Ayame said “well you could tell me alittle about the really good times and stuff.” She felt stupide for even mentioning it.

Onihime said “ maybe I should go out and make sure no ones injured. Especially if there are more stronger ones out fighting the others.”

Rukia said “uryu is right. Perhaps I should try and contact the soul society. Uryu do you think there is another rift maybe so we can see these two back to where they came from”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Sesshomaru frowned as she knocked his hands away. "You are fighting a pointless battle" he said as he successfully contered her strikes. He then delivered a powerful blow to her gut, which knocked the wind out of her. It was surprising with a daiyoukai of such supple frame to put so much force into a punch. He set her flying back into a tree snapping it in half, and he stood there aloof and in control of the battle.

InuYasha was watching her every reaction to his advances seeing that she was being receptive of them. He smiled watching her reach out to rub his engorged member and commented on its size. "Heh, yea...it is a bit on the huge side. But I don't get very much comments on it, though it's always hidden. I bet you get told how huge your boobs are all the time and all the men want to sleep with you. Me...well...I like to give my woman a big surprise" he said hoping to explain that he did not get that many woman after him, and he understood that Rangiku was not a slut.

Uryu nodded and Koga stared at her. "Ayame...we were together for 500 years...do you know how long it would take to tell you every bit of detail?" he asked. Ichigo stared at Rukia. "What if some of the youkai we've killed were like these two?" he asked. Uryu adjusted his glasses. "I doubt that...benevolent youkai are hard to come across, and they are generally very strong. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the more dogmatic soul reapers will find themselves in a heap of trouble fighting just one" he said unaware of Soi Fon undergoing such battle.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Soi Fon cursed as sess had grabbed her hands. Her side was throbbing but she had to put that in the back of her mind. That look in his eyes. Why was he looking at her like that. she wondered who he was talking about she reminded him of. She knocked his hands away and said “at least you acknowledge my skill.” She growled why couldn’t she shake this strange feeling he was giving her. she knocked him back and took a stance before coming at him again

Rangiku stared at inuyasha as he asked her if she was single. Of course she was no one realy treated her right to earn being with her. everyone thought cause she was so flirty that she was easy. She sighed at the thought. She gave out a light moan as he rubbed her thighs and nibbled her neck. She was bright red when he mention he could smell her want of his attention. Part of her was scared he think her easy and sluty though unaware Youkai didn’t just sleep around. She gasped seeing him un robe and his ember spring oiut. She was surprised at the size. She wondered if she did that to him. Did he really like her that much. She looked into his eyes and nervously reached out and rubbed it. she said “its so massive.” She blushed at the comment.

Ayame looked at Uryu and said “really you think ill regain my memories.” She looked to koga and said “I’m sorry if I worried you. Maybe you can tell me about our relationship and stuff. It might help”

Onihime said “unfortuantly I cant heal your memory but I can heal your other wound if you let me.”

Rukia said “the orders from the head captian was to stop all youkai but these to don’t seem to be like the others we crossed.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:19 am

Sesshomaru could see that she was in no condition to be fighting him all out as she kept holding her side in great pain, and it was making her aim a bit off while his speed was not helping her case. Jaken went flying back as Sesshomaru finally grabbed her hands once more and gave her a seductive gaze as he soon grabbed her by the shoulders firmly. "You remind me a lot of a woman who I used to know..." he said as he looked into her eyes deeply. "...a very strong powerful woman..." he said not so much to flatter her, but more to jog his own memory.

InuYasha laughed at her after she said that he was not complaining. "Well we're even then" he said before he took note of her name. "Okay, Rangiku...so long as we're ditching formalities. I'm assuming your single, right?" he asked. He tried to process how he was going to get her to warm up to him as he could smell her arousal. He smirked as he leaned into her ear giving her a deep seductive growl as he nibbled into her neck. "I can smell your desires, and my ears aren't the only thing you want to rub" he said as he reached down to rub her thigh. He pulled away from her neck and gave her a mischievous gaze. "Are you an adventurous woman, Rangiku?" he asked. He cringed as his pants constricted his growth before he snarled. "Please forgive me...but...I don't want to ruin my clothes" he said before he untied his hakama and pulled out a massive member that grew to cucumber thickness and patruded all the way past his belly button. He gritted his teeth at how much it throbbed and she could see the thick veins twinge with his heartbeats. He panted heavily hoping that it would calm him down and make his erection go down somewhat forgetting Rangiku was there, though it was obvious he was in need of assistence. "Fucking..." he said before he looked to Rangiku laughed nervously. "What? You never seen a penis before?" he asked. He was not aware of how big he compared even to dildos.

Koga looked at Ayame worried. "If you know who I am then I guess we can work this out..." he said before he shook his head. "I don't know how else to help you remember" he admitted. Uryu sighed. "If it's amnesia, she'll recover with rest. Youkai heal much faster than humans, so I would not be surprised if she'll regain her memory in a week" he said before he saw Ichigo and Rukia arrive. "Uryu...What's going on?" he asked noticing the lack of fighting. Uryu adjusted his glasses. "From what I can tell, whatever came out of the portal have been killed or escaped. These two are Okami youkai" he said. Ichigo looked towards Rukia. "Hey, I thought these guys were supposed to be big trouble?" he asked as he noted that Koga was more concerned with aiding his wife than fighting.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:31 am

Soi fon had saw inuyasha pulling rangiku away it distracted her enough for him to strike her. she wince as the whip slshed her ripping at her cloths it snapped her back to attention she jumped back and said “im no ones prey. I dodge cause that’s what you do.” She dodged the nest strike wincing as she held herside again she charged trying to strike him. Though was unaware sesshamaru was toying with her now. One of her strikes missed and hit jaken sending him flying

Rangiku said “hey its not like I had a choice in the matter I was pushed though I don’t think your complaining” she smirked. She then heard him asked if she wanted to go somewhere more private. She was surprised before she could even answer he had her hand and was taking her to a forest where he embraced her making her blush. She could till see his tent in his pants. He wanted her bad. She couldn’t deny she was hot between her legs. She rubbed his cheek and said “don’t call me miss call me Rangiku. I think your ears are cute all I want to do is rub them” she blushed wondering why he was making her feel so strange

Ayame said “all I remember is my name and that I was running through a forest looking for you when the earth shook. Then I woke up here. When I saw your face it felt familiar but that’s it.. im sorry” she looked down seeing how helpless he looked she said “maybe you can remind me but maybe not so forcefully” she shook her hand that he sueezed

Onihime said “youkai I thought they were just stories” she sighed thinking hallows were bad. She looked to koga and ayame and said “sounds like she has amesia”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

InuYasha knew that she got off on his face in her breasts, which it was the main reason why he was so hard in the first place. It was confirmed as her nipples perked up, and she continued to admire his package. He blushed at her. "Hey, You're the one smuthering my face with your tits lady!" he said knowing she was flirting with him. Sesshomaru might not got for it, but knowing Rangiku's interests in him, he was going to try her out. "So...You want to go someplace more private?" he asked giving her an enchanting and alluring gaze.

Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at her. "You still try to evade my attacks like your life means something to you" he retorted. He held out two fingers and summoned his whip of light giving her a good whip to the chest. He was more in the mood to play with her than to kill her, which he did not know quite why himself. She was plenty strong in will and skill. Jaken growled. "Kill her milord!" he shouted. Sesshomaru snarled. "Silence! She's my prey, and I'll do what I want with her" he said in that dominant and commanding tone.

InuYasha had managed to sneak Rangiku off in front of Soi Fon, and He did not care if Soi Fon objected or not since Rangiku was very much infatuated with him. He took her over to a forest where it would be easy to hide. He sat against a tree where he wrapped an arm around his prize and romanced her. "So tell me miss...what do you think of my dog ears?" he asked.

Koga rubbed his head vigorously feeling completely helpless. "You remember my name...what do you mean you can't remember!?" he shouted. Uryu looked back at Orihime. "It appears that some huge rip in the fabric between our world and the youkai world was torn. I have my suspicions that the fight between Ichigo and Aizen caused this" he said before he looked at Koga annoyed. Koga crossed his arms over his chest before he looked back at Ayame scared. "You mean you don't remember anything? Our relationship?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Rankiu was blushing and had moaned as inuyhasha was moving his face between her breast trying to get free. Her nipples perking up alittle. She felt alittle embarrassed but also alittle turned on. she saw the tent around his crotch. She couldn’t deny she was curious. she said “my my your such a frisky Youkai. What was your name that’s right inuyasha She smiled flirting with him alittle unaware rangiku wasnt going anywhere inuyasha knew he had to have her. he had to releieve his urges

Soi Fon winced and cringed in agony as the poison seeped into her. she hadn’t been fast enough to dodge his grip she looked up at sesshamaru. She saw him wave his hand to stop the posion. She laughed and said “your skilled ill give you that Daiyoukai. You got to understand I am not afraid to die. None of use captians are.” She slowly got to her feet holding her side. She had to find a opening she could try using her bankai but she need a distraction to set it up. She stared at sesshamarus eyes he seemed not so annoyed anymore why was that. she gripped her fists

Ayame winced to kogas yeling at her and gripping her hand hard. she said “ouch! Your hurting my hand. And I don’t know damn it all I remember I was coming to look for you to tell you something was happening. I cant remember everythings so fuzzy.” She looked at uryu who seemed to be in shock and in a state of deep thinking. She then saw another woman approach.

Onihime yelled “uryu you okay. What happen.” She ran towards him stopping alittle ways away seeing koga and ayane.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 pm

InuYasha's eye twitched as she was not listening to him. "And your boobs are in my f..." he said before her breasts were heaved into his face as they fell back. InuYasha could not control his arousal, and he sported a very impressive tent in his pants showing that she was not the only one who was gifted and well endowed. He grabbed her sides and lifted her up before he tried hiding his massive erection from her. "Damn it!" he muttered. He looked towards Rangiku and blushed noticing her enchance curiousity.

Sesshomaru growled once kicked in the face before he grabbed her leg and hacked her in the side forcing his poison to cause her extreme pain and agony as it slowly ate away at her skin. Which this power was just like Espada no 2. Baraggan Louisenbaim's power, but in her foolishness to not gather intel, she got it to her side not in her arm, so she could not rip it off like in her prior battle. He waved his hand over her horrible wound and stopped it from advancing farther taking pity on her. "I'm a Daiyoukai...you will refer me to my proper status!" he told her.

Koga looked at Ayame annoyed. "The hell happened to you!?" he shouted before he growled. "Agh! Damn it!" he shouted before he took her hand, and he looked up to see the portal had closed. "DAMN IT!!!" he shouted. Uryu looked over to see Orihime arrive, and he adjusted his glasses. "You never told me what you two were" he said. Koga growled. "Don't get cute with me! You know what we are!" he shouted. Uryu paused waiting for Orihime to give him back up. "No we don't" he said. Koga clenched his fist. "You don't know an Okami youkai when you see one!?" he shouted. Uryu flinched and froze like stone. "Youkai?" he muttered before he adjusted his glasses again. "So...Youkai were never exterminated from existence, they were just relocated...like Hallows" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Rangiku thought his eards were so cute she couldn’t help but want to touch them. She then heard him and blushed brightly and said “why im touching your cute little dog ears. They are so soft. “ she didn’t realize this was annoying him nor the fact that her cleavage was almost fully in his face. The force of sesshamaru hitign the clones back knocked Rangiku into inuyasha knocking them both of inuyasha face being buried into rangikus breast

With the distraction of the clones the real soi fon was able to amp up her speed fast and move to the side and land a kick dodging any forcefull action sesshamaru might have and landing a few more hits after all she was very skilled to close up combat and what she seen so far the Youkai had move that were alittle distance forcing thing back. When he mention the quincy. She growl and kicked him in the face very hard. she said “don’t you ever compare us to the quincy you youkai”

As koga approached ayame looked at him. He didn’t look happy. She knew this might mean trouble. She didn’t know why she knew but it was familiar.ayame rubbed her head and said “your koga? Ah…my head hurts. Why cant I remember. Please don’t fight he was helping me”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:41 pm

InuYasha blushed as Rangiku touched his super soft firm very kid friendly dog ears. He gulped as she continued to tweak his ears as if she was getting off on it. "Um...what are you doing?" he asked. He knew what she was doing, but he was trying to be nice in telling her to quit it. He in turn stared into her deep cleavage and vast mountainous mammaries. Sesshomaru shook his head at Soi Fon before he knocked all of Soi Fon's clones down with nothing, but his youki. "This is why we don't get along...you're just like the Quincy" he said knowing it would stike a chord with them.

Uryu sighed as he heard footsteps behind him. "What the hell do you think you're doing with my woman!?" Koga yelled. Uryu adjusted his glasses seeing the other youkai going to his mate's side. "And you are Koga I presume?" he asked. Koga huffed. "Don't you dare touch her you filthy human!" he shouted remember what the last humans did to him and their betrayal. Uryu adjusted his glasses. "I'm a Quincy not just a mere human" he said. Koga's hairs stood up, and he beared his teeth. "Your kind is just as bad! I should rip your throat out for just mentioning them! Your kind slaughtered my comrades even when we swore aligence to your bastard King!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Soi fon winced as she hit Rangiku who had been taken off guard. She was surprised inuyasha helped her up though she did help him up before to. A slight blush crept her face as he showed his charm. She couldn’t help but touch is cute dog ears. When inuyasha asked his uestion she didn’t answer she had asked herself the same thing but the head captian gave a order they were to fallow it. she felt conflicted

Soi Fon Stood pushing inuyasha away. Sesshamaru was surprising her. only one other could do such a feat to force her marks away but she knew it also took a lot to do it but why didn’t he looked fazed by forcing it off. This youkai was strong no wonder the head Captian gave them the orders he did. Soi Fon said “I have my orders and that’s all I need. I don’t need to answer to you.” She suddenly began multiplying herself and charging sesshamru. He could see she was talented and strong in her own right and hard headed

Ayame thankedUryu and still felt light headed and izzy. She said”Im ayame. I was in the forest trying to get to koga. That names familiar but it hard to placea face to it. the ground was shaking then I was here.” Ayame looked confused easy to see she had some amesia
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 pm

InuYasha sighed after Rangiku helped him up. "Shut up! He's just in a cranky mood" he said as he watched Sesshomaru take on Soi Fon with ease. Sesshomaru was getting very pissed off with her antics and forcibly removed the butterfly markings with sheer will, but on top of that the sheer force blew her back into Rangiku. No one had ever done that other than Aizen, and InuYasha could tell that this was no easy feat. Sesshomaru shook his head. "Foolish woman...you are really beginning to test my patience!" he shouted. InuYasha helped Soi Fon and Rangiku up striking his dazzling hanyou charm. "Why are you attacking us when we have not taken any innocent lives? Is your justification just that we are different?" he asked. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes.

Uryu sighed heavily as he adjusted his glasses. "My name is Uryu Ishida, and you're in Karakura Town" he said as he helped her to her feet. "And who are you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next