Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Rangiku watched the brothers fight confused alittle but knew they were related witch the ugly toad like thing confirmed but did the guy just call the other half breed. All this thinking was a pain. Then soi fon getting involved. She didn’t know why but helped inuyasha up and said “whos getting there ass beat now. Get up come on. she stood between inuyasha and Sesshomaru. Though Sesshomaru seem to have his hands full with soi fon.

Soi Fon was surprised he moved so fast he stopped her second strike. She back flipped kicked him to free her wrist. And managed to strike another spot. She smirked and said “you think I was going to be that easy youkai.” she began moving faster looking for a opening not stopping her assault. Something about soi fon seem to click with Sesshomaru

Meanwhile back down town ayamefell down not far from Uryu. Her cloths pretty tore up so part more exposed than others. Ayame heard a voice opening her eyes to see uryu asking a uestion. She didn’t answer all she said “who…are you? Where am …i?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:35 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
InuYasha smirked as Rangiku tried to deny her actions. "I know when someone is trying to seduce someone" he said before he rolled his eyes at her with his arms crossed. "I thought you would be a little more grateful for bailing your ass!" he said. Sesshomaru growled at InuYasha having distracted him from Soi Fon, which he dodged Soi Fon and punched InuYasha in the face. "I told you to stay out of this!" he shouted. InuYasha growled. "The hell I am! Who said you had to take everything on your shoulders!" he yelled. Sesshomaru snarled. "I don't need a half breed like you to help me! It's an insult to my honor!" he shouted. Jaken sighed as the two brothers fought, which it was clear that these two were related. "It's hard to tell that these two are brothers" he said sarcastically, which Sesshomaru glared at him. Sesshomaru finally grabbed Soi Fon's wrist just short of making a second contact. "Enough!" he shouted.

Uryu was running to investigate the sudden flux of strange energies and explosions when he came across Ayame laying in the rubble defenseless and vulnerable. He noted how strange her wardrobe was, and he adjusted his glasses. "So...what type of being are you? Are you an Arrancar?" he asked. It was his best guess, but he knew that it was more than likely wrong.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Rangiku smirked and said gripping her sword. She said “I don’t care if you’re the king prince or the lowest level of Youkai. Don’t underestimate me just because im Sexy” her boobs bouncing as she talked. The blast caught her off guard briefly as saw a flow of silvery hair and a person appear with cute dog ears. Rangiku looked confused when the other dog youkai began to defend her sorta and talking to the other like he knew him. Rangiku then heard inuyasha said “who said I was trying to seduce him. And who said you can get involved” it was strange inuyasha energy seem simulars to sess when she sensed it earlier though different. She didn’t realize she had been staring at him.

Sess suddenly sensed someone closing in quickly. By the time he dodge he felt something briefly poke him and a symbol of a butterfly appear in that spot. A women stood before him what looked to be a small blade on her finger. She said “one more strike and your done for youkai.” Soi Fon smirked charging towards sess

Meanwhile down town Ayame groaned she laid in a pile of rubble. Last thing she remembered she was running to try and warn kogas pack that something was going on but she didn’t make it she had been falling and seemed to land in this strange world. She rubbed her head trying to figure out where she was she was wobbly on her feet
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:20 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 130123-sesshomaru_upon_twilight_by_spirapride
The fair skined white hair man looked at Rangiku aloof as she flaunted her appearence both verbally and physically. He sighed heavily in slight annoyance as she told him that he could not go any farther before he drew Bakusaiga from his scabbard. "I would have expected a knee jerk reaction from Yamamoto" he said before he pointed the blade at her. "Do not make me repeat myself...stand aside" he said in a dominant and commanding tone. A green Kappa youkai popped out from behind the man's mokomoko clutching his staff of two heads close by. "Don't you know who he is!? Insolant girl! No one goes and orders Lord Sesshomaru, the ruler of the Youkai world, around!" he shouted out.

A sudden surge of youki flared up followed by another explosion that erupted in downtown. Sesshomaru looked up at explosion, and then he looked back at an white haired man with dog ears and glared at him. "Stay out of this InuYasha..." he ordered him. InuYasha scowled at him. "I thought you would not care about these low level youkai...all the stronger ones have already left" he said. Sesshomaru snarled at him. "And your point is?" he asked. InuYasha frowned. "No use in pissing off the Soul reapers by lopping her head off" he said. Sesshomaru sighed withdrawing his blade. InuYasha smirked at Rangiku. "Good luck trying to seduce him...he puts business in front of pleasure" he said.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Rangiku had been surprised at the pending incident hearing about youkai surprised her and intrigued her interest. She had heard stories about youkai but that was it. to her they had just been stories till now. She nodded to toshiro and fallowed after him. Heading through the portal to the human world.

When she laid she took off running taking down some ugly looking creatures in her way easily. It was easy to see the area the youkai were coming from. Though she saw where she sensed something near by it was faint she ran frpom roof top to roof top dropping into a Park. She saw a silvery haired man walking away but stopped and look back at her. Rangiku could see he was very handsome but something told her to keep on her guard. She said “hey now is that a way to address the hottest and sexiest lieutenant of the 13 court guards. Im a Soul Reaper I am afraid I cant let you go any further. We were told to stop all youkai. Though I am surprised you are uite handsome”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:18 pm

A week after the epic conflict between Aizen and the Arrancars, a strange aura began leaking into the suburbs of Karakura town. The source was coming from the site of the last Garganta, Mayuri and his research facility were monitoring the developments as the aura continued to grow in concentraion. Mayuri presented his findings to the Captains and Lieutenants in a manditory meeting. Mayuri seemed to be most excited about the news he was about to presentation. "As you know there were a significant amount of Garganta techniques used in such a small span of time. What I'm suggesting is that the fabric between all our worlds have been damaged greatly, and that aura is from a type of creature not mentioned for hundreds of years" he said. Yamamoto grew concerned. "What kind of Creature?" he asked. A huge creepy smiled crept on Mayuri's face. "Youkai" he said. Yamamoto's eyes widened with horror. Toshirou looked towards Yamamoto and gulped. "What is a Youkai? Are as strong as an Espada?" Kenpachi asked. Mayuri laughed. "It depends" he said. Yamamoto glared at Mayuri. "How much time will it take for the fabric to repair itself?" he asked. Mayuri laughed. "The chain reaction has started...in the next hour the source will reach critical density and a horde of Youkai will invade" he said. Yamamoto growled. "Deploy all Shinigami to the world of the living immediately!" he yelled. Akon ran into the room panting heavily. "It's too late...the horde has begun!" he shouted. Mayuri grinned. "Splendid! Let's go gather some specimens!" he said before he left the room. Toshirou looked over at Rangiku and growled. "Let's hurry!" he yelled.

Meanwhile in a park a fair skined white hair man watched hundreds of thousands of Youkai pour out of the hole in the sky and into the quiet town. He frowned and wondered the area exploring this new world. He was emiting a very strange Reiatsu and was the strongest of the horde all together, and he quickly masked it to remain hidden. There was an explosion in the middle of the town, but what drew his attention was someone's pressence behind him. He looked back to see a blonde well endowed woman with a sword at her side. He looked at her coldly judging her true intensions. He was personally not in a mood to fight. "What is it? What do you want?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Sesshomaru grinned as she howled out loud from an intense orgasm. He growled seductively. "I'll give you a fucking litter once I'm through with you" he said as he increased his pace. He leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "Mmmm...I'm going to lay waste to your insides!" he said.

Ken looked down into her eyes seeing she was loving his size. He was going to show her his strength and make her glad that she picked him as a mate. He was so big that he did not need to aim much to make he orgasm.

Sajin nodded. "I feel that it would be most safe if we did it that way" he said. He cleared his throat. "I would be just as likely a target as you would" he said. He returned her kiss feeling very protective over her indeed. He thought that she knew he was always protective over her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Rangiku moaned louder as she felt her body being so hot for him. She could feel him taking her deeper. She held him and said “oh god…….fuck……yes” she couldn’t stop she wanted his seed so badly she dug her claws into him feeling her orgasm on the brink of release. She said “yes I want another. Give me another.” She arched and howled as she orgasmed hard the whole building would hear her scream of pleasure

Jade held on to him as he pushed all of him in her body seemed to adjust and stretch not really hurting her. she could feel the bulging of his vains and the throbbing of his cock. It was so hot as if he found the one. She could see it in his eyes. She blushed and moaned as he began to move she had to hold onto him as he was so strong but damn the pleasure was so intense

Momo said “if you want to ask retsu I want argue. Its just I thought they have a better chance in knowing something. you would be there to protect me if they tried anything funny. Ill do what ever you want my love.” She kissed him hearing the growl seeing a protective side of him she never really seen
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Sesshomaru looked at her amused. "Heat is when your body is preparing itself to become pregnant, and it'll make you want to have another baby" he said as he watched her ride him like a horse. He groaned as she forced him deeper and deeper. Sesshomaru closed his eyes and enjoyed himself. "I really did need this hun" he said. He growled seductively. "You are wanting another baby?" he asked.

Ken grinned as a buldge formed in Jade's belly. "I'll just perform my husbandly duties" he said before he began to mate her. He made her feel all of him, which it amazed him how she could fit his huge horse cock.

Sajin shook his head. "I don't think that it's needed...I mean Retsu could have some things to help" he said before he let out a protective growl. "I don't want you to be one of his experiments" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:03 am

Rangiku still was getting learning everything about her inu body. She looked at him questioning “what is a heat.” She moaned loudly as she continued to ride him and listening as she could feel him going deeper inside her. rangiku said “if I had know you were so sore I would have been more persistant. I tried to hold my hunger in but I couldn’t take it. I wanted you so badly.” She blushed riding more and more her body squeezing him feeling her climax rising rapidly

Jade gasped as he filled her with his cock. She didn’t know the answer. all she knew it hurt to begin with and the pain was bearable. She now could feel his cock pulsating and begging for more. Jade rached up and rubbed his cheek and said ‘I dunno.” She could see the shock on his face but she could see what look like excitement on his face.

Momo said “its worth the risk plus you will be beside me so if he trys something funny. Who know he might noit even see me it might be one of his assistances. Wouldn’t you at least want to try.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Sesshomaru watched his wife's breasts flop, fly around, and jiggle much to his delight as her insides squeezed him tighter in hunger. He was not shy in giving her another child. He sighed heavily. "I can tell you want another kid when your breasts swell up like this...it means you're going into heat" he said. He cleared his throat. "I can see why you couldn't wait all day...and I shouldn't have left you without properly satisfying you" he said. He rubbed his swollen testicles. "It does explain why I've been feeling sore" he said.

Ken smirked as she yelled and grabbed onto him. He could see her belly bulge at where his member was. She was taking his massive rod like a champ. He blushed now seeing that most his cock was impossibly inside her. "Damn...how are you able to fit so much cock inside you?" he asked.

Sajin looked at her annoyed. "I'd rather not...Mayuri might experiment on you...don't you remember what happened to Rangiku and Retsu?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Rangiku moaned as she continued to ride her stallon like there was no tomarrow. She moaned and held on to sess who was joyfully playing with her breasty. Her insides were defiantly squeezing tighter and tighter begging him to satisfy her hunger. She blushed at his his question. It was odd rangiku though she was content with her son he was so handsome and easily the best looking baby to her but she went shopping the other day and found the cutest little girls outfit and she got to thinking how cute it would be to give her son a cute little sister. She said “what if I do want another one. I want a little girl.” She blushed as he taled about her swollen breasts

Jade blushed as she saw his look in his eyes. She watched him wanting so much to please him to show him there was someone out there for him if he was willing to try. She then blushed as she saw him crawl on top if her she looked up into his eye and gasped as her body stretched for him as he pushed himself into her. he found she would take a lot of him jade yelped and grabbed on to him as he broke her hymen an d soon she was stretch full of him.

Momo laughed and said “of course that’s why we are going to research and development to see if there anything in there to improve our chances.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Sesshomaru stayed good and hard for her as the wonderful husband that he was. He certainly felt like a prized studly stallion ment to breed the best young possible with an attractive mare. He could feel he needy insides coaxing him to produce the goods. He knew she was in heat, and there was nothing he could do to stop her from wanting sex from him. "Your breasts have swollen up quite a bit...you're wanting another pup aren't you?" he asked.

Ken was in heaven when she gave him the best oral he could ever ask for. He sighed heavily at how open and relaxed she was with him. He saw her get onto her back and spread her legs fingering herself. "Um...if you want to" he said before he got on top of her and straddled her. "If it's too much, just tell me to stop" he said before he began to press his huge member into her folds. He was amazed at how much her insides gave in to him. He neighed pushing in even harder.

Sajin looked at her oddly. "Okay, but we're going to get help to get you pregnant...right?" he asked. He was not wanting to get her to think that she already was with multiples.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Rangikuat this point didn’t care. She would take what she wanted if she needed to though it was easy to see she didn’t need to force the subject. She moaned as she rode him like he was a prize stallon. Her body begged for him. Rangiku didn’t know it was because she was in heat that drove her into this sex frenzy. He leaned forward and hungrly kissed him moaning as his hands groped her breast

Jade sucked harder on his massive cock. She said “well ill let you decide what your husbandly dutys will be but we still got to get married.” She blushed she then laid back on the comfortable bed shespread her legs and rubbed her clit in front of him not out of desperation but in hopes to turn him on more. She said “im willing to try.”

Mom thought about it and said “lets go to division 12 first and do that. I don’t want to be disappointed if im not pregnant yet.” She blushed at the idea that they were trying so hard to make sure she carried multiple children for him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Sesshomaru knew that Rangiku was not listening to him and that she needed him badly. He sighed heavily as she growled at him and tell him that they have not done it in a while. "Very well, I'll let it slide for now" he said before he growled as she slid herself onto his humungous cock. A faint smiled crept on his lips as she was indeed very hot, tight, and damp. He chuckled to himself as she began to ride him, and he grabbed her bulbous sloshing breasts. He groped them for her getting very turned on by this point.

Ken gulped hearing that she did not want to have a child his way, but she wanted it done the conventional way. "Um...are you sure that you want to do that?" he asked. He groaned as she sucked the tip of his tree trunk and stroke the rest of him. He shook his head. "Everyone has their own perception on what a husband and wife's duties are" he said. He blushed brightly. "You seriously want to do this?" he asked. He was very timid about stretching her out and causing irrepairible damage.

Sajin snicked. "Well that's true, but I don't think we would add to them" he siad. He winked at her. "So are you wanting to go get yourself checked out now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Rangiku listen though it was so hard to concentrate. She needed him badly. She growled and said “you been so busy lately. We have done it in a while. I missed your attention. I just cant wait.” She moaned as she stopped teasing him as shelet his cock slid into her. She moaned her insides were hot and tight. It was true they both needed this rangiku began to ride sess with hunger for her mate.

Jade listened and said “I wouldn’t want to have a child that way. I want to conceive the regular way.” She blushed as she went to his head of his cock and began sucking on the tip as much as she could using her hands to stroke as much of him as she could. She stoped briefly to say “I am sure you can figure out your husbandly duties.” She then resumed her sucking of him

Momo laughed and said “well I haven’t gotten pregnant yet. Even if I have and we added to them im sure that retsu would make sure I am fine. We want know unless we try.” She blushed wondering if he was reconsidering about going to division 12 to see if they had some to ensure she have at least a litter for him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:25 am

Sesshomaru was not going to let things be easy for Rangiku as she was given everything with a silver spoon and platter. He had a reputation to uphold afterall. He growled back at her as she ran her claws down his chest, and he was already leaking precum from his rock hard shaft. "You must behave like a noble woman...you can't be barging in her wanting sex all the time" he said. His body was taking control of his actions because his mind was wanting to put it off until he got back home. Her body was so beautiful and curvy that it was no use refusing her as his body ached to be inside her. He roared as she grabbed his cock like she had ownership over it and stroked it. He groaned at the pleasant sensations, but scowled at her for exploiting him. His nose crinkled as she teased him. "You couldn't wait an hour before I got off work?" he asked.

Ken blushed at her reaction still. "You know...I can still give you kids if you just give me a hand job and slip my cum into your pussy. It doesn't have to go inside you at all" he said nervously. He was willing to compromise with her, but he was not aware that she could fit him either. He cocked his head cutely. "What are my husbandly duties?" he asked. He snorted as she reached out to touch it, which she could feel his vein pulsating from his heart beats. He neighed when she started giving him oral, and he smiled at her. "I'm not that picky...you can do what you wish with it. Make it yours" he said.

Sajin shook his head. "It might be a thing to brag about, but I'm not going to feel comfortable knowing I made you big enough to pop" he said. He closed his eyes and smirked. "I'm a very reasonable guy" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Well I don’t want you to over do it if you think you cant do it)

Rangiku smirked knowing he would give in to her need. After all she always got what she wanted. She growled running her claws down his chest and said “its so hard to behave when I want to be so naughty.” She licked her lips as sesshamoru undid his sash. She let her robs slid off revealing her beautiful body. He hunger was hard to resist especially today with her being in heat. She took hold of his cock and stroked it and smirked as she began rubbing her clit against his length teasing him for trying to play hard to get making her work for it.

Jade listened and didn’t realize he was this big. She was nervous he wouldn’t fit. Though she was unaware her body being ancestor from a dragon her body would stretch quite abit more than a normal person. she said “if I am to be your wife I think its only far for you to do your husbandly dutys.” She blushed and was skeptical he could put a child inside her. She was so nervous she reached out and touched his penis and began stroking it. she wanted him to desire her to want to be with her. She leaned down and began running her tongue along it hoping her body was to his likeing

Mom smiled and said “if I become bed ridden then you did something right.” She blushed and laughed as the thought didn’t scare her as she knew he would aways be at her side
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 pm

(I agree, but that wasn't because I don't like him, it's because I'm at my capacity)

Sesshomaru scowled at her. "You have your moments...and this is one of those times" he said. He was trying to continue playing hard to get with her, but her licking of the lips was making this act collapse quickly. He sighed heavily. "I wasn't avoiding you...I have a job. It was either blow off work and get demoted, or go to work and continue to provide for you and our family" he said. He gulped as she pounced on him and ripped his shirt open. He knew he had a sexually deprived female that cannot wait for him any longer, which he gave into her demands. He reached down to rub her butt. "Rangiku...behave yourself, and I'll give you all the attention you need" he said before he undid his sash to allow her access to her favorite body part.

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 _OpenCanvas_practice__Rydia__by_liquidxlead
Ken blushed. "I did not think you were so adamant about being my wife" he said. He gulped when she twisted around his words to justify her actions. "Um...well..." he muttered before he paused for a moment. He did not want to upset or discourage her. He tooked her hand and brought her inside his cabin. His member was beginning to swell up quickly, and he did not want anyone to watch. There in front of Jade was a massive 18 inch long penis that was pink bulging with veins and equine shaped. It was an amazement that he had enough bloodflow to maintain such a huge erection. It was as thick as a coke can, but at the base it was as flenged at the end reaching the thickness of a 2 liter bottle. He blushed as she got to see what his penis looked fully erect. "Are you sure you want to put this inside you? You can always play with it" he said before he touched it snorting through his nose. "If you want to be my wife, you'll have to learn how to work with it" he said.

Sajin chuckled. "You might end up bed ridden with too many babies" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:59 pm

I dunno you got any thoughts. I just thought ichigo should come back in since he hadn’t been mentioned in a while.)

Rangiku laughed and said “when have I ever been professional my sweet. Isn’t that why you like me because im so wild.” She smirked licking her lips as she watched him close all the entrances seeing the massive bulge he was sporting. Rangiku said ‘I thought you were trying to avoid me.” she got up from her chair with blinding speed jumped the desk pouncing on him hard ripping his shirt open running her hands over his chest growling as she needed him now. She could control her urges anymore

Jade laughed and said “you sure are a stallon look at those muscules.” She walked up to him and said “ reaching to rub his cheek “you don’t have to be lonely any more. I know its weird but tell me how does it feel to you with me here . does it feel right to you.” She blushed as her breast bounced lightly with every movement. When he mention waiting she looked down thinking he didn’t like what he saw. She said “you will be surprised what I can handle. Plus I have a feeling you wouldn’t hurt me. though I am still a virgin.” She looked down as she told hi she been untouched.

Momo said “well you never know with them. They might have something. its worth a chance to go see.” She felt like she was blushing so much her face would stay red. She said “I dunno how did you get so lucky” she laughed playfully
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm

(In which way are you purposing?)

Sesshomaru took the papers from her and started to look them over. He rose an eyebrow as she kissed him, which he tried not to pay much mind to it, but he looked up at her when she said that she missed him when he left early in the morning. He could smell her arousal, and in a way, it was his fault that she was all hot and bothered. He cleared his throat before he set the papers aside. "Rangiku...you know this is very unprofessional behavior" he said before he got up to close all the openings so no one could look in. He turned towards her and frowned. "I guess I was a bad husband this morning wasn't I?" he asked.

Ken laughed at Jade's remark. "I know I'm not a pony...I'm a full grown stalion" he said. He rubbed his forehead vigorously. "It's not about me, Jade. It's about what feels right" he said. He closed his eyes. "I do get awful lonely over here..." he said. He saw her undress and blushed at her shaply but petite size. He gulped. "You think we should wait on sex until you grow a little bit more?" he said before he was bright red. "I don't want to split you in half" he said.

Sajin grinned seeing that Momo was blushing wildly. "You think there's a drug you can take to have more than one?" he asked. He rubbed her back tenderly. "How did I get so lucky to get such a loyal wife?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:56 pm

We had ichigo with nel. Though we didn’t flush that out story wise so we can go a different direction with him if you want)

Rangiku didn’t know how much her mate craved her. She handed him the papers. She kissed him lightly kinda teasingly when sess bent over to take te papers. She sat down waiting for him to look over the papers her tail swaying in the air she saif “I missed you you left early this morning.” She blushed as sess could see rangiku was already wet and aroused as her panties were drenched as sess got a a pantie shot.

Jade plushed and said “well you got me there. Though your no pony.” Jade blushed and said “well you were the one mentioning about being a husband. I guess im alittle young but don’t you think we should just go for it if you want it.” she blushed a lot when she said that. she was growing very nervous and hoped she wasn’t rambling or making a fool out herself. Jade blushed when he agreed and said “well I don’t want to have sex unless you think im your one. I don’t want you to feel forced to this. I want you to want to be with me and all.” She then watched as he undressed before her eyes. She blushed seeing his bulging muscules she felt herself get arouse even more. He was so handsome and he was so respectfull she was surprised he hadn’t found the one that was ment to be with him. She turned her back to him and began to undress . she did so fully. Her body very shapely even for her age she was quite a looker. She was nervous she closed her eyes and turned around so he could see her fully. She was scared he wouldn’t like what he saw.

Mom blushed when he said he would love for her to carry multiples. She remembered retsu carrying twins and how big she got. Mom said “I dunno how we can ensure I can carry multiple maybe devision 12 might know something we can use. I want to be as fertile for you as I can. I would do anything for you.” She blushed ashe mention her being self sacrificing
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 pm

Sesshomaru was rather frustrated that his member was at attention stance when he did not want it to. He felt like an uncivilized animal having his cock act out without his permission. He saw her licking her lips ready to pounce on him at any moment, and he kept a straight face not wanting to taint his image. He knew full well that his wife was in heat, but it still did not give him an excuse to act this way. He sighed heavily. "Well then, I'll take those papers" he said. He watched her lean over to give him a good look at her cleavage, and by now his member was leaking precum and smelling very appetizing. He was going to play hard to get, but it was clear she had gotten to him.

Ken laughed. "Why do you hear girls always ask for a pony then?" he asked. He blushed at her being so straight forward. "Um...isn't this going a little fast? I'm not saying no, but wouldn't it be best to wait. You are young still" he said. He sighed heavily. "Alright, I'll be open to showing ourselves. If you want to have sex then there no use in trying to talk you out of it" he said. He started to remove his clothing before he revealed his limp cucumber and apple size testicles between his legs. He was very muscular and pleasing to the eye.

(I forgot about what was going on with Ichigo)

Sajin grinned. "Multiples some fun..." he said before he rubbed her belly. "You're so self-sacrificing" he said. He paused for a moment. "What do you feel like doing? I want to help you be as fertile as I can" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Rangiku hoping she was getting the desired effect on her mate with her outfit. She didn’t know she was as her mate was sitting down. She really wanted him though licking her lips. It was hard not to pounce on him. Her hunger for him was way past what it usually was. she could barely stand not to masturbate she was so hot with need. Rangiku though was unaware she was going through her first heat as a demon. She said “I brought you some paper work from my captain. He said something about it but I cant remember” she bent down and se the papers on his desk letign her mate see her bukging cleavage. She had gone today with out a bare and it was easy to see as her nipples were perky

Jade laughed and said “I honestly don’t know if horse can make a girl happy. Though I am willing to find out if they can.” She blushed and said “so you want to marry me.” she blushed as he mention to be her husband and said “I think you would make a wonderful husband. I would love to see you fully. Would you like to see me first.”

Ichigo stood on the hill hanging above the soul society staring down looking out over things. he turned and began walking he enjoyed his afternoon walks. It gave him time to think.

Momo blushed and said “well with you being you. Its possible I can have multiples at a time when and if I get pregnant. I will be happy to give you as many as I can.” She moaned lightly feeling him running his hands over her butt. She said “I cant wait to give you the good news. As for what we should do today well I dunno but we can stay in bed all day if you want or you can take me somewhere that’s special to you.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:04 am

Sesshomaru was busy going over the paper work that he had finished to make sure he did not miss anything. He heard Rangiku's footsteps approach, which a switch in his mind flipped as she had conditioned him to prepare for a sexual break time. His member had already swelled up some with anticipation. He looked up at her when she walked in, and seeing that outfit did him in. He was already displaying a huge erection for her. He sighed heavily trying to be professional, but this was his wife. "You have something for me?" he asked.

Ken could tell Jade was sexually attracted to him, which he was not surprised. "You know...a horse always makes a girl happy...don't they?" he teased. He smiled. "You look very certain that I'm the perfect husband for you" he said after she kissed him. He stretched and touched her shoulder. "You want to see what I look like with no clothes on don't you?" he asked.

Touga was relaxed, and he wanted Soi Fon to get her rest. Sajin was having fun with Momo. "20 is just an estimate...I want to have as many as I can with you" he said. He rubbed her butt as she kissed him. "I can't wait for the good news" he said before he wrapped his arms around her. "So what do you want to do with me today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next