Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 am

Sian made a small nod of her head "Understandable" she said with a smile, continuing to trace patterns on his chest Siann bit her bottom lip again. Leaning up Siann pressed her lips lightly against Goliath's gently, pulling back a little she blushed deeply "Sorry" she said with a small laugh as she relaxed with him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:02 am

Goliath moved his head slightly, "Just curious." He said to her though part of him was wanting her, "I just sometime become curious of others." He said to her feeling a lot of difficulty in saying that he wanted to be her male and share the night with each other.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Siann smiled when Goliath started purring again making her laugh a little, hearing his question she shook her head a little "No I don't" she said as she smiled softly she had dated a few guys but had never found the right one to stay with. Raising her head a little Siann looked at Goliath "Why do you ask?" Siann asked softly curious as to what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 am

Goliath felt the gentle feeling of Siann tracing the patterns in his fur and let out a deep purr enjoying the touch against his chest, "Do you have another male?" He asked her. He felt fortunate that Siann was too far up on him to see or feel his arrousal to Siann. He didn't want her to see it right away right away since it would probably ruin the mood that was set between the two of them
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 am

Siann listened to his questioned and she shrugged her shoulder a little, "Like, love at first sight?" she asked Goliath before she propped herself up a little and she made a nod of her head "I do believe in love at first sight" Siann said with a smile. Starting to trace patterns on his chest again Siann continued to smile gently not wanting her moment with Goliath to stop.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:25 am

Goliath could understand her point, that was just how things were with people no matter the species, "I get it don't worry." He said to her before feeling another kiss on his cheek. If any of his skin was shown she would see the blush on his cheeks from the kisses and closeness they were sharing with one another, "Siann. Do ypu believe that some meet together because it was meant to happen?" He asked her curious on her thoughts
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Siann laughed softly as she listened to Goliath "That's true" she said with a smile when he said the monster wasn't real, "If you think about something long enough it's sure to come true" Siann said. Biting her bottom lip a little from him calling her beautiful Siann leaned up a little and pressed another gentle kiss against his cheek, "You wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose I'm sure" she said before she put her head back on his chest not at all sure what was making her feel as if she was falling in love with him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Goliath let a smile come across his face when she started talking about how her mother would tell her that she would be kidnapped by the monster in the walls, "Well. That monster doesn't exist. This cuddle beast exists and wants to just sit here and be with you all day and night." He said to her before hearing her tell him he was too sweet to hurt anyone, "I'd like to think so beautiful." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Siann raised her head a little once again and looked at Goliath, "That's true" she said softly before she shook her head "I remember when I was a child, my mother used to tell me that if I wasn't good that the monster who lived behind the wall would come and take me away" Siann said as she shook her head again "But you seem too sweet to hurt anyone" she said giving him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Goliath looked to Siann then patted her back softly when she made her explanation, "That is why I can't leave. Because others may not see me as a gentle being, but as a monster." He said to her thinking about how he was almost shot by a hunter not too long ago. The way Siann had herself on him made him wonder if she would ever considered a romance beyond this sort of moment they were sharing with one another.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Siann listened to Goliath speak and she blushed a little when he brought up her being scared of him, "People are scared of things they don't understand" she said softly. Siann didn't know why but she liked the feeling of him running his hand on her back, it made her feel more relaxed being with him then she already was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Goliath closed his eyes and let out a deep breath when she asked her question, "I do get lonely. But how people react to me scares me more than the loneliness hurts. It's natural for people to judge before they know anything. Which was why you were so scared when I first appeared. I look like a beast after all." He said to her running his hand on her back
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Siann gave a small laugh when Goliath licked her cheek, smiling she set her head back down on his chest. Glancing out of the window she watched the rain for a moment before she went back to focusing on his heart beating. "Don't you get lonely here?" Siann asked asked a moment or two of silence between the two of them, she knew she would get lonely living all by herself without anyone else around to talk to.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Goliath was enjoying the idea that Siann would be visiting him often when she eventually left his residence. He wanted her to stay there with him, but he couldn't control what she wanted or had to do. He felt the kiss on his cheek which he returned with a small lick on her cheek showing his affection for her while the two were together
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Siann smiled a little when Goliath began making a purring sound making her laugh a little, "When I leave I will come back to visit. Now that I know that you're real and that you are so gentle" she said with a smile. Leaning up a little Siann pressed a gentle kiss against his cheek as she continued to trace her fingers on his chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Goliath started letting a deep purring when she began tracing patterns on his chest. This was the closest he had ever been with anyone and he was enjoying every second that he was spending with Siann almost as if it would be the last time they would ever meet, "When you have to leave. Would you think about coming back to visit?" He asked her before accidentally moving his hand onto her thigh since his arms were as long as they were.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Siann felt Goliath's fingers slowly moving up her body making her shiver a little, "I think so too" she said with a smile as she relaxed against him. "I'm feeling butterflies as well" Siann said with a soft laugh as she started tracing light patterns on his chest, she wasn't sure why she was starting to feel so attached to Goliath as if she wanted to be around him for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 am

Goliath took in a deep breath after hearing her explain what the feeling could mean then he looked into her eyes, "I think it may be the first option." He said to her. The storm went quiet. The thunder and loghtning seemed to dissipate leaving only the rain pelting the window. His fingers slowly moved up her body wanting to be closer to the young woman in his arms. He could only think of Siann right at this moment.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 am

Siann raised her head from Goliath's chest once again and looked at him, shrugging her shoulders a little she smiled softly at him "It might. It depends really. The butterflies can mean you like someone or that you're nervous" she said softly trying to explain the feeling to him which she didn't normally have to explain at all.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 am

Goliath didn't understand what she mean by liking someone. Throighout his time qlone he never had a relatioship so he had no idea by what she meant by 'liking' someone. He was about to ask what she thought though the thunder clap kept her against his chest and felt the way her body was pressed into him letting her listen to the beat of his heart, "Does this men I like you?" He asked her when she was calmed more or less.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 am

Siann raised her head from Goliath's chest and looked at him, "That generally means you like someone" she said softly as she bit her bottom lip a little. Running a hand through her hair Siann winced a little when another clap of thunder sounded closer then it had before, putting her head back down Siann listened to his heart trying to keep herself calm.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

Goliath closed his eyes laying his head back while he secured Siann, "But lightning can't get us in here. We are more than safe." He said to her as he felt the gentle pressuee Siann placed on his chest. Goliath had no idea what he was feeling right now, but it made him want to keep her safe. More than just through the storm, "I don't know what is happening but I feel funny inside. Like thousands of butterflies have been fluttering in my chest since I met you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 am

Siann felt Goliath lean back, staying in his grasp she opened her eyes as she dug her fingers into his chest a little when the thunder sounded again. "But lightening can hurt" Siann said softly as she stayed pressed against Goliath feeling safe knowing he was protecting her even if the lightening couldn't get her to, just being with him made it all better.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 am

Goliath closed his eyes keeping her secure in his gentle grasp, "I just told myself over and over that the sound and light can't hurt me. That all it was was sound and light." He said to her before leaning back so that he was on his back and she was still in his tender grasp. It seemed strange that such a beast was actually a tender and loving being that wanted to comfort the young woman in his arms, "But if you want me to comfort you I will." He said to her strong her back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 am

Siann raised her head and looked at Goliath "How did you stop being scared?" she asked as she continued to hold onto him, feeling him rubbing her back Siann bit her bottom lip a little before she rested her head back on his chest. Seeing lightening light up the room once again Siann clenched her eyes closed with a small whimper waiting for the thunder to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next