Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Goliath let Siann use him to comfort her while she was with him, "I understand. And I'm right here to be your teddy bear." He said to her wrapping his arms around her to help comfort the young woman, "I used to be afraid of storms when I was young." He said to her hearing another bold of thunder echo in his room, "I didn't have anyone. That is our main difference here." He said to Siann as he started rubbing the soft parts of his hands onto her back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Siann let Goliath wrap his arm around her, seeing the lightening light up the room Siann swore. Moving quickly she buried her back into his chest as she covered her ears up from the sound of the thunder, after a moment or two Siann slowly took her hands away from her ears "I hate storms" she said softly before another clap of thunder sounded making Siann cling onto Goliath.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Goliath could tell that Siann was getting uncomfortable from the rain outside and the possibility of a storm. Slowly the tiger wrapped an arm gently around her hip so that it thunder began going off she could have something to grab a hold of to calm herself. Soon a flash of light lit up the room and a sudden crack of thunder rang out as loud as possible and even seemed to vibrate a few things in the room from the sound. He wanted to show that she was safe with him even now in the middle of a storm.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Siann sighed a little "For a dare. No one wants to risk even climbing the wall" she said softly, looking at the window quickly Siann groaned a little "Oh god I hope it doesn't storm" she said. Siann hated storms they scared her more than anything, "Oh, well, hey it's a free bed and it's pretty comfortably" Siann said with a laugh as she tried to focus on Goliath and not the rain outside.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Goliath sighed with a small hint of a growl , while not aggressive, "So this place has that big of a problem. No wonder you're the only one to come and visit." He said to her listening as water began pelting the window as a sudden rain began falling onto the house. He then peered at Siann for a few seconds brfore nodding, "More or less. Some poor man thought I was some sort of god and made this for me as an offering . I didn't try to scar him, but it just happened." He said to her taking his seat back on the bed wanting to be close to his female visitor
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Siann shrugged her shoulders a little, "Can't exactly make people climb over your wall when they're scared of even coming near the wall" she said with a smile. Listening to him she made a small nod of her head with a light sigh, "I think I can stay off my foot" she said with a smile as she sat up and leaned against the pillows comfortably as she looked at Goliath "Was this bed made just for you?" Siann asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Goliath shook his head hearing her explain that her friend wasn't looking for her, "Doesn't seem like much of a friend if she will leave you in a strange place and leave you injured." He said to her while taking care of the wrapping on her leg, "And it's good that I brought you inside. It's about to start raining soon." He said to her before he looked back at her ankle, "It would be wise to stay off this foot for a while. So that you don't have any more damage." He said to her willing to pick her up if she wanted to move.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Siann gave a small laugh and made a nod of her head "You're right, you are real" she said with a smile, sitting up a bit Siann watched as he unwrapped her ankle. She was amazed at how gentle he was with her, "Thank you, again" she said with another small laugh, "Probably not looking for me at all, the dare was I had to climb the wall and spend the night in the yard" Siann said shaking her head a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Goliath gave his best equivalent of a smile to Siann and slowly got himself up from the mattress, "As you can see i am indeed real. And your foot is still sprained." The massive being spoke to Siann as he brought himself up to unwrap her ankle. The swelling had gone down though it would still be tender, "Hopefully you will be able to leave by tomorrow. Your friend may be looking for you. ashe said to her as the beast finished unwrapping her ankle. He didn't want her to leave, but it was out of his control.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Siann woke up after a while, sighing softly she opened her eyes and looked at Goliath with a small frown before she laughed softly. "God, I thought you were a dream" she said with a smile as she stretched a little making herself wince a little from flexing her foot out, "I need to remember not to do that" Siann said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 am

Goliath watched as Siann fell asleep on the bed the two were sharing. He was keeping her safe from anything that may come around even if he didn't know if someone would be around. Goliath felt happy, genually happy that a beautiful woman was laying beside him even if he looked like a large monster. Goliath waited until Siann would wake up, patiently watching the peaceful look on her face while he was with her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 am

Siann watched Goliath as he laid down on the mattress with her, moving onto her side so she was facing him Siann sighed softly before she closed her eyes and started to fall sleep knowing Goliath was with her protecting her. Knowing she was safe Siann soon fell into a deep sleep with Goliath beside her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 am

Goliath was about to let Siann have her personal space when she held onto his hand, "I suppose I can stay here if it makes you comfortable." He spoke to Siann laying down in the mattress and relaxing with Siann close to him and her head would be near his chest to help her feel secure that she had a massive tiger man there to comfort and assist her. Since she was there with him, he started growing attached to Siann
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 am

Siann held onto Goliath when he picked her up and carried her to his room, sighing softly when he set her down she smiled at him "Thanks" she said as she moved on the bed a little to get comfortable. Reaching out Siann gently grabbed his hand "Can you stay?" she asked before she let go of his hand "Just in case I hurt myself in my sleep" Siann added quickly as she laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 am

Goliath gave Siann a nod and gave the best attempt at a smile he could offer her, "You are welcome Siann. And don't worry about taking advantage of my hospitality. You need to rest so your leg can heal right." He informed Siann before he pick her up and took her to his room, "I hope that the bed is good for you." He said to her setting her down gently on the deep matress that looked like it was made for him special.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 am

Siann smiled a bit at Goliath "Well, that makes one of us that likes my name" she said before she finished off her drink of water, "Thanks again for the water" Siann said as she ran a hand through her hair a bit. "Do you...do you have a bed I could sleep in?" Siann asked as she looked at Goliath with a small smile, "I hope you don't think I'm taking advantage of you being nice to me" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:39 am

Goliath shook his head when she said that her parents were strange naming her Siann, "I actually love the sound of that name." He said to her looking Siann in her eyes. His gaze held a lonely look after he was all alone for as long as he was, "To me Siann is a beautiful and unique name." The tiger spoke to her. He didn't know what was next to come from these visits from others but he was enjoying human company he could talk to him
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:27 am

Siann gave a soft laugh when he said his name was Goliath, "Goliath, have to admit I've never met someone with that name before" she said with a smile. Hearing him ask her what her name was she shrugged her shoulders, "Siann Kelac. It's a stupid name I know, my parents are different" she said with a light laugh as she shook her head a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 am

The beast looked to Siann and tgought for a minute, "I suppose the name Goliath would be appropriate for me. Being a biblical giant and me just being massive." He said to her watching her drink her water, "And what is your name?" Goliath asked her. wanting to know the female that he was sharing his home with. Goliath did seem intreaged that she was interested in him enough to want to know his name.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

Siann gave a small smiled when he got her some water, hesitating a little she took the water from him "Thanks" she said as she sipped the water a little. "What's your name?" Siann asked after a moment of silence as she played with the water a little wondering what she could call him, Siann doubted he could react well to her calling him anything he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 am

The beast shook his head when she asked about his shower, "I have one. I'm just too big to fit in there." He said to her which he saw the way she was acting when she said it would be nice to be near someone. He stood up and went for the kitchen to come back with water, "Here you go." He spoke to Siann as he handed the water to her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Siann frowned a little when he said he had been in the river cleaning himself, "So, I take it you don't have a shower" she said with a small shake of her head to stop herself from laughing a little. Making a small nod of her head Siann looked down at her lap with a small smile, "I suppose it would be nice after not being around people for so long" she said as she looked back at him. "I don't suppose you'd be able to get me a drink or something?" Siann asked after a moment of being quiet.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

The beast looked to Siann when she moved on the couch and asked what he was doing when she had jumped the wall to get to his home, "I was cleaning myself off when you arrived. It has been a while since I was able to swim in the river." He said to her seeing her in a more comfortable position, "It's nice. Having someone to talk to I mean." He said to her wondering why she had been playing with her clothing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Siann made a small nod of her head as she listened to him, playing with the hem of her skirt she looked at him. "Oh" she said softly when he finished talking, moving on the couch a little she bit her bottom lip a little "Ah...so uh what were you doing? Before I climbed over?" Siann asked trying to make small talk with him even though she was still in shock a little at discovering he was real.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm

The beast looked to Siann when she told him that he was just an urban legend. He knew that he had been keeping himself under the radar, but he didn't think that it was to the point people thought he was made up, "I don't know why I'm this thing. I was just born like this. I don't even know who my parents are." He spoke to Siann before she asked him if he hunt, "Yes. If I do not hunt then I would probably die of hunger." He explained to Siann, "But when there are humans around I take a few things. Nothing they can't survive without. It gets me a few things like that sticky wrap that is holding the cold to your leg." He said to Siann looking her over since it had been years since he had been this close to humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next