Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Siann shrugged her shoulders a little when he asked her what people said about him, "That you're not real. You're an urban legend...but you're not, as I've found out. People say you were cursed by a witch or something like that" she said giving another shrug of her shoulders a little with a small sigh. "You hunt?" Siann asked with a small frown, she had never met anyone who hunted and the idea made her shiver a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm

The beast didn't seem phased by the fact Siann's dress rode up slightly when she moved, "Ten. Maybe twenty years." He said to her as he used some ceran wrap to wrap the ice pack to her leg and keep it from moving around too much, "What do people say about me in the outside?" He asked her before making the wrap cling to itself, "Well. I guess twenty years since someone has actually seen all of me. I try to stay out of sight when I hunt for my food."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Siann raised an eyebrow a little as she listened to him speak, raising her head a little when he stood up she blushed and turned her head away. Watching as he walked back towards her Siann moved on the couch a little her dress rising a little from the movement, feeling the ice back touch her ankle Siann hissed slightly from the cold of it and the pain. "How long has it been?" she asked softly looking at him, "Since someone's seen you I mean" Siann added after a moment wondering of more of the legend was true.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm

The beast flinched when he saw that he hurt her on his touch. He then looked to Siann when she asked him why he was helping her, "It has been a long time since I have had someone to see me. And you are injured. With your friend abandoning you it would just be you alone injured with the wildlife." He spoke to her before standing up, "Wait here. I will get some ice."He said to her. He didn't notice or seem to care that with his high stature that she could see up the loincloth if she looked up to see his large sack and the pouch that contained his organ when he wasn't arroused. He left the room a shifting could be heard with him carrying an ice pack more suited for a lunch box than a medical use, but it was what he had. Gently he placed the cool object on her ankle to help her heal.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Siann whimpered a little when he picked her up, she couldn't believe he was real. Moving on the couch when he put her down Siann flinched when he caressed her leg making her give a small yelp from hurting her ankle, watching him carefully Siann frowned a little at him "Why do you want to help me? I broke in, you should be showing me the curb. Not helping me" she said softly trying to understand how he could be real and why he wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 am

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 Tiger010

The beast finally was close enough to reach Siann and the first thing she felt was a gentle carress on her injured leg before the strong arms picked her up, "I will not harm you." He spoke to her in a deep tone as he looked her in the eyes, "I want to help." He spoke more to Siann as he walked her into the safety of his home. It looked somewhat well maintained with dust being the main problem. Gently he set Siann down onto a couch where he set himself down on the floor as he looked to her ankle and saw that it was sprained onn the impact with the ground, "You should rest." He spoke to her as he gently caressed her leg and she felt the soft fur on his large paw like hands.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 am

Siann looked up seeing him walking towards her, giving a scream she tried to get away from him only making her scream in pain and land back up on the ground. "Please don't hurt me" Siann begged as she moved onto her back and tried to moved away from him some more, "You're not suppose to be real" she breathed to herself as she stared at him in shock and fear not at all sure what to do all Siann knew was that she wanted to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 am

Having heard a small group talking near his wall, the tiger began moving from the safety of his shelter to the outside. He saw the visage of a yound woman in the grass and brush seeming to be unable to move. He felt compassion for her and slowly made himself known. What covered him were loose hand made garbs made from vegetation to cover his manhood for the simple fact that he didn't want to be exposed. His garbs mainly just consister of a set of green leaves that formed to make a loincloth. He slowly approach Siann keeping his stride smooth as he approached. He lowered himself down when she was up against the wall so he could see the extent of the damage she inflicted on herself. It took a minute to see it, but he seemed gentle despite the fact he looked like the tiger eqivalent of a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 am

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 Lure_the_world_by_feimo

Siann had been brought up knowing about the legend of the beast, it was late afternoon and she had agreed to a dare to see if the legend was real of not. Her friends had brought a ladder for her to climb over the wall that surrounded the house, "This is the stupidest dare ever" Siann laughed as she climbed up the ladder. Swinging her legs over the wall Siann let herself drop down only her left ankle twisted under her once she hit the ground making her smack her hip into the ground with a scream, "Guys! Help! I've hurt myself" Siann called wanting her friends to help her. Not hearing anyone she forced herself to her feet but didn't let her left leg touch the ground as she leaned against the wall in pain, "Guys!" Sianna shouted as she closed her eyes in pain. She had a feeling her friends had left but was hoping someone could hear her and help her somehow.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:16 am

There's an urban legend about a man that was born like a giant tiger.

The boy was cursed when his parents had insulted a witch. The witch had intended to curse the wife only for the curse to transfer to the weakest of the ones. The unborn child in the wife's womb. The boy grew quickly and large in her. The boy was born nearly six months after the curse was cast and the result was that she gave birth to a male tiger that had human features. The thought that this 'thing' was born gave them the reason to abandon it early on. While unlikely the boy grew up in the old family home having built a high wall when he could reach high enough to make it possible for him to stay hidden in the safety of the home only coming out to hunt for his food.

People say they've seen that beast come from the house in the woods. Others say it's just an abandoned house with a high wall around it. Though some could hear the roar of the tiger man.

(i figured that since your character reveals that my character is real I'd list the legend down and you start the events. Since i am on my phone doing this i am having trouble loading pics. I will post pictures when I'm on my PC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6