Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:10 am

Goliath could feel her becoming tighter and tighter around him like her body was begging for his seed. She had her request fulfilled by Goliath thrusting deep into Siann and releasing everything he was holding back after that time where his seeds filled and covered every part of her womb. His shaft throbbed as his release lasted attempting to breed his lover from this one moment. Goliath's breathing slowly returned to normal as he looked to Siann wondering if she really did enjoy everything he gave her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:02 am

Siann held onto the bedsheets tightly from Goliath's thrusts, giving a gasp of pleasure Siann arched her back feeling her climax coming on quickly from his actions. "God you're so good" she got out with a moan, it wasn't long before Siann let out a small scream of pleasure as she reached her climax her inner walls squeezing Goliath more as if begging him to finish inside of her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Goliath accepted the kiss from Siann allowing him to move faster into Siann feeling her body relaxed with him on top of her. His thrusts were reaching animalistic levels eager to mate asiann and possible spread his seeds to the next generation. Siann could feel Goliath's sack hitting her ass as he thrusted his weight into Siann. She could tell he had been storing up a lot since he matured simply from the siz
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Siann bit her bottom lip as Goliath began to slowly move in her, giving a small moan she looked at Goliath "You're huge" she got out with a small laugh. Siann tried relaxing more to see if that would make it a little easier for Goliath to move in her, she didn't want to stop feeling him inside of her though "Just keep going, you wont hurt me" Siann got out trying to encourage Goliath on.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Goliath heard the confirmation and began moving slowly into Siann feeling how every inch of him was pressed tightly onto him. It made it slightly hard to move into her, but he was trying so she would have her enjoyment as much as he would, "Siann. It's so tight." He said to her trying to move quicker though her anatomy made that mildly difficult.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Siann whimpered when Goliath pierced though her barrier, holding onto him she breathed deeply waiting for the pain to pass. Once it began to subside Siann moved her head and pressed her lips against his in a deep kiss, breaking the kiss after a moment or two Siann smiled at Goliath "You can start moving again" she said softly as she continued to hold onto him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Goliath closed his eyes waiting a few seconds before he pierced through the barrier feeling that she was even tighter the farther he went into her. He stayed where he was when her walls enveloped as much as her small frame could handle. Goliath then leaned in and licked her cheek softly to comfort her as much as he could despite the intense pain she was possibly feeling.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Siann bit her lip when Goliath moved on top of her, feeling him sliding into her Siann gasped softly at the feeling of him stretching her. Feeling him stop and press against her barrier Siann made a small noise before she looked at Goliath with a small smile, "It's okay" she said before she reached out and gently touched his arm wanting the pain to be over quickly so they could both enjoy pleasure from what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:23 am

Goliath felt strange with the idea of having him be on top of her. With his size both between his legs as his body he imagined that she would want the control so it wouldn't be too painful, "If you want me to Siann." He said to her moving so he was on top of her. His shaft was laid out on her stock comparing his size to her body. He hoped that she could handle it and not be in too much pain. Slowly he pulled back from her stomach and then began sliding his shaft inside of Sianns's womanhood where his size was stretching her walls open as he entered her. Like it was nothing he was at her barrier. He paused a moment looking to his love.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:27 am

Siann moved a little so she was laying on the bed and laced her fingers with Goliaths and gently tugged on his hand trying to get him to move so he was over her, she wanted Goliath to take control of their situation. "Be on top?" she asked him softly hoping he would continue to be gentle with her as he already was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 am

Goliath felt the subtle moves that Siann made before she began pleasuring him with her mouth like he had done for her. After the separation from her mouth to have her kiss his lips, Goliath was feeling more inclined to try and start a family with Siann even if she had to go back with her friend in the morning. The tiger began growing more eager to attempt to breed siann for the family they both wanted.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 am

Siann laughed a little when Goliath he said he he watched and read a lot of things, "Well I'm glad you did" she said as she moved on the bed. Gently stroking Goliaths member she slowly took him into her mouth wanting to give him some pleasure he had given to her, taking him from her mouth after a moment Siann leaned up and pressed her lips against his once again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 am

Goliath could taste her fluids as they slowly coated his tongue as well as her womanhood. Slowly he pulled his face from her letting her do as she wished, "I've watched a lot of things and read other thing to know how to please a potential mate." He said to her wanting to feel her on him and her moist walls envelopong him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 am

Siann smiled a little when Goliath said she was beautiful, letting go of his member when he moved her hips. Frowning a little she gasped softly when he began licking her sending a shiver through her body, "God, you sure you haven't done this before?" Siann asked a bit taken back by what he was doing. Biting her bottom lip from his actions Siann could feel herself becoming wetter from his treatment, "You seems to know what you're doing" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Goliath saw every curve and smooth inch of Siann's skin when she had finally taken off every artickle of clothing that she had on. She was beautiful to him. She seemed like his perfect woman just to say the least, "You're so beautiful." He said to her before feeling her hand start to give his shaft welcomed attention. Wanting to give Siann pleasure and to give her time to have herself wet enough to safely take him he moved her hips forward enough where he began licking at her fresh and untouched womanhood. The tastes and the smells were like heaven to him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Siann shivered slightly when Goliath moved his hands along her sides, "I-I don't know" she said softly. She had never heard of anything like that happening, moving a little Siann took off her pants before she removed her bra and panties so Goliath could see everything. Tracing her fingers slowly down his chest Siann looked at Goliath, before she reached down and nervously began lightly stroking his member.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Goliath saw the blush then watched as she removed her dhirt exposing her breasts to him. He heard that she wanted kids and felt her lips match with his for a moment before he could answer, "Yes Siann." He said to her slowly moving hid hands along her sides wondering if he should take control or let Siann so he didn't cause her too much pain on her first time, "Do you think we can? With us being so different. We might not be able to have a family of our own."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Siann blushed deeply when Goliath moved the loincloth she looked at how big he was, hearing him ask if she wanted children Siann shrugged a little "I do want kids" she said slowly. Taking a slowly breath Katie glanced at Goliath as she took off her shirt leaving her in jeans and her bra "Do you want kids?" Siann asked as she leaned down and pressed a quick kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Goliath did think that it was unusually quick for Siann to start saying that she wanted to sleep with him, but knew that this moment might never happen again, "Then as long as I can only have you. I would willingly share my body with you." He said to her moving one of his hands to move the loin cloth and reveal the massive size that was hidden under the thick cloth. He could smell the arousal on Siann after she said that she wanted him, "Do you want children Siann?" He asked her being sure to do what was needed if she was not ready for motherhood.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Siann bit her bottom lip trying to keep herself from looking at his member, "Well I guess we're in the same boat. I've never slept with anyone either" she said as she blushed deeply. Sitting up more comfortably Siann looked at Goliath "This is going to sound insane, seeing as we barely know each other, but I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone. Only if that someone was you" Siann said softly, she could feel herself becoming aroused from the idea of him being inside of her even if he was bigger than a normal man.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Goliath shook his head when she asked if he had ever slept with a woman before, "No. I haven't. I don't get visitors or meet anyone long enough to have that sort of relationship." He said to her wondering why she wasn't disturbed by his organ touching her or the fact that he was bigger than a normal man since his average size was proportionate with his massive body.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Siann blushed deeply when she felt Goliath's arousal bump her, shaking her head a little she smiled at him lightly "No it's okay...I understand" she said softly. "You've never slept with anyone before have you?" Siann asked softly not at all sure what was making her ask, she herself had never slept with anyone before in her life.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Goliath felt as the kiss broke then he looked to her face, "I feel good with you too Siann." He said to her as he slowly moved and inadvertantly when he moved is arrousal bumped into Siann's clothed form, "S-sorry..." The large male started not sure what to say since it was already sticking up and it had touched her letting her know he was feeling arroused, "I can't control it."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Sian blushed again feeling Goliath's hands moving on her body, looking at him she pressed her lips lightly against his again "I don't know why I feel safe or comfortable with you" she said softly when she took her lips from his once again with a soft smile as she continued to moved her fingers on his chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Goliath could hardly believe that he was now having his first kiss here with the young woman he had helped from her fall from his walls. He returned the kiss as best as he could while his hands traveled dpwn her frame to stop at her hips wanting to press her feminine for against his massive and masculine bulk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next