Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Siann smiled when Goliath nuzzled her cheek, making a nod of her head when he said he would see if he had anything around he could get for her. "Okay" she said with a smile as she put her bag down and walked slowly after Goliath, "As long as I don't try to run I think I'll be okay" Siann said with a small laugh she had quickly learnt that running hurt her ankle too much.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Goliath nodded hearing her then set her down in his home before placing a soft kiss to her lips as he allowed her to get back on her feet, "I see that your ankle is doing better." He said to her as henuzzled her cheek, "Let me see if I have anything around that I can get for you."He said to her before walking away into the kitchen hoping that he could find out how to use everything he had to make a cooked meal while he was used
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Siann laughed when Goliath lifted her up into his arms, holding onto him she smiled and made a nod of her head "I am hungry. I didn't get a chance to grab something when I left home" she said as she pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. Siann liked how Goliath treated her so gently and so kind it made her feel comfortable around him even though she had been scared of him when she first saw him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Goliath enjoyed the kiss she gave him before he lifted Siann into his arms to bring her inside his home. Since he let her spend the night he was a lot more open with the idea of having her and possibly going to let himself be known that he really existed. He was still nervous and would wait a little longer to make it to that step, "Are you hungry by any chance Siann?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:48 am

Siann smiled when Goliath said he didn't mind, moving with him into the house she glanced at him and blushed a little when he said she looked beautiful "Thank you" she said softly. Siann wasn't used to being complimented by anyone, giving a small giggle when Goliath said she smelt beautiful as well she crinkled her nose a little "Again thank you" Siann said with a grin as she leaned up and pressed her lips lightly against Goliath's.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Goliath shook his head wrapping his hand around her frame, "I don't mind at all. If you want to stay with me then you can stay as long as you like." He said to her as he moved with her to enter his dwelling, "You look so beautiful today Siann." He said before leaning in and taking in a deep breath of her scent, "You smell just as beautiful."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:48 am

Siann smiled when Goliath patted her back, when he asked if there was a reason she wanted to stay Siann smiled at him softly. "I just want to stay here with you" she said with a soft laugh, moving a little Siann wrapped her arms around his neck gently "Are you sure you don't mind?" Siann asked making sure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Goliath let their kiss last as long as she would let it happen. When their lips came apart the beast patted Siann,s back softly, "Stay here as long as you like Siann." He said to her loving the idea odf having the love of his life staying in his dwelling, "Is there a reason or is it that you just want to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Siann laughed softly when Goliath said that he had missed her, "I missed you too" she said with a smile as Goliath set her down. Leaning up she pressed her lips lightly against his, "Do you think you'd be happy if I stayed a few days here with you?" Siann asked once she broke the kiss between them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 am

Goliath felt the kiss to his check and let a purr come up from his throat as he nuzzled himself into her as he brought her into his home again, "I did miss you beautiful. You're the girl that I just love." He said to her as he gently set her down though keeping a hand on her to keep her steady while she was set down.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am

Siann laughed softly when Goliath picked her up, putting an arm around his neck she smiled. "No that's okay. I thought I was going to land better" she said with a smile. Staying still in his arms Siann pressed a gentle kiss against his cheek, "Hope you didnt miss me too much" Siann said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

Goliath wanted to stay with asiann even if it meant being persecuted by the town though he wasn't going to risk them unable to be together just so he could spent a day with her. When nightfall came and Siann had jumped the fense to hurt herself sgain he left the house and gently picked her Good afternoon, "I can make a door for you if want. So you aren't hurting herself more."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 am

Siann smiled when Goliath helped her out of her boundries "Thank you" she said as she continued to while when he licked her cheek "I love you too" Siann said softly as she watched him jump the wall. Spotting her friend Siann limped up to her friend, after a few hours of being away from Goliath Siann had convinced her friend to be quiet about seeing him, climbing back over the wall once it was dark with a bag over her shoulder Siann let herself drop trying not to hurt herself again and ended up falling over when her injured foot hit the ground making her groan a little as she got back to her feet and leaned against the wall waiting for a moment before she started walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Goliath enjoyed the moments the pair shared while it lasted and she finally got up to leave, "I look forward to your visits Siann. I hope that I can help you making our family soon." He said to her getting up and licking her on her cheek before helping her out of his boundries looking foreward to when Katie would visit next, "I love you Siann" He said to her when he jumped the wall and let Siann go. Siann's friend however could see that Goliath was not fake and was truely a human like tiger.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Siann smiled when Goliath kissed her back, leaning back a little she smiled again at him "When I go I promise I'll come back" she said softly as she traced patterns on his chest not really wanting to leave him just yet. Siann wanted to spend as much time with Goliath as she could before she had to finally go and make sure people knew she was okay.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Goliath felt that maybe her action to ignore her friend may have been irresponsible, but the kiss she gave him made that thought flutter away as he lost himself kissing his ove. Goliath could smell every part of her and the sweetnes she had to that scent as the kiss lasted. He wanted to keep her in his dwelling forever, but she had a life outside of this she would need to return to.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Siann made a small noise when Goliath shook her gently, raising her head she rubbed her eyes and looked around with a small frowned as she listened. Hearing her name being called Siann looked at Goliath with a small smile, "She'll stop looking soon, I just want to enjoy being with you a little longer" she said before she pressed her lips lightly against his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Goliath couldn't help but to smile when she brought up that she would be his as long as he wanted, "Then you will be mine forever." He said to her before she fell asleep in his arms, "Good night beautiful." He said to her which then he dozed off himself and began sleeping the night away.

When it came to sunrise he could almost hear a female voice outside calling for Siann. More than likely it was her friend, "Siann. Your friend is here." He said to her gently shaking her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Siann smiled when Goliath said he would love to be a father, moving so she was laying on her side she placed her head on his chest comfortably. "I'll be yours for as long as you want me" Siann said softly as she listened to his heart beat, tracing her fingers on his chest lightly Siann closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep while she was pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Goliath nodded to her when she asked if he wanted to be a father, "Yes. I would love to father your children." He said to her as he ran his fingers along her sides, "Especially if it means that you will be mine." He said to her while he relaxed on the bed spent from his efforts.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Sian smiled when Golaith laid down with her, feeling his hands moving on her Siann looked at him. "I like children so I wouldn't mind being a mother" she said as she continued to trace her fingers on his arms, "Would you like to become a father?" Siann asked softly as she relaxed with Goliath enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Goliath laid down on the bed when Siann movedthen he licked her neck softly before moving in close to his lover and his hands moved to her form showing how gentle he was with her and possibly to his young if Siann had his children from this encounter, "Siann. Would you be happy to be a mother?" He asked her as he moved his hands over her,.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Siann looked up at Goliath and she made a nod of her head as she smiled at him, "I did" she said with a small laugh as she moved on the bed so Goliath could lay down easily if he wanted to. She had never expected her first time to be with someone she barely knew let alone someone who no one else knew was real.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Goliath felt comfort being with Siann exactly like this. It was a feeling he had desired for the longest time, to feel love from another, "Yes Siann. I did enjoy myself." He said to her after the kiss they shared. He slowly pulled back from Siann wondering if he had given her the start to the family she wanted from this one action, "Did you Siann?" He asked her keeping himself lifted up so he wouldn't crush her under the huge weight set by the tiger's muscle mass.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Siann made a small noise of pleasure when Goliath filled her with his seed, looking at Goliath Siann smiled gently at him as she leaned up and pressed her lips lightly against his. Taking her lips from his after a moment Siann traced her fingers along his arms gently "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked softly with a smile as she continued to trace her fingers on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next