Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Yuri collapsed in his arms exhausted and the stress of the day gotten to her his seed taking root he could sense he pregnanted her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku woke up and looked around seeing ebany was gone he didnt see her was was concern it was a dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver meowed and open her eyes smiled as she kissed him deeply happy he was there

ooc:i was thinking of doing a second charactor in the group but i dunno plus i dunno where i would enter he or she
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 pm

he held her as he came with her filling her empty womb with his fertile seed and marking her his life-mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ebony woke kissed him then went to use natures restroom.
Ryuu smiled as he saw she was still in his arms confirming that last night was not a dream he kissed her gently wondering if it would wake her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

riku slept to morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver slept tile morning she stayed close to ryuu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri gasped and moaned as she arched and began to orgasm hard
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Ryuu didnt wake until the next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ebony slept all night long

he licked her nipples to add more pleasure wanting to hear her moan
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm

silver slept happly as she could feel how he felt the bond was strong now since they were mates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku smiled and held her as he to drifted to sleep he could sense how ebany felt and was happy it was a good feeling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri tryed not to show the amense pleasure she was feelingbut she couldnt she bit her lip her breast bouncing as he thrusted she knew she couldnt take much more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Ryuu held her as she slept slowly drifting off as well satisfied and happy
she nodded to his words wishing she knew what he said right then but she was tired so it seemed garbled she closed her eyes and soon was asleep in his arms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He groaned as he filled her his thrusts increasing in speed and depth as he neared the sweet climax
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 pm

silver snuggled in ryus arms happy she purred as she fell asleep in his arms she dreamed of there future
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku winced as she bite his neck but he didnt care he was holding her close so much in love with her he said "youer so beautiful ebany i hope i can give you everythign you want and deserve
````````````````````
yuri wished she understood him wish she could stop this but knew there was no choice anymore and gasped and held on to him as he began thrusting
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 pm

he hissed to the bite it hurt a little but the pain didnt last forever and once it subsided he smiled and said the words back to her "i love you too silver"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ebomny howled and nipped her mate marking him as his as she came her body accepting his seed and her womb now ready for fertization of her many eggs released y her estress period of her heat.
He licked her and told her his name was lobo and that he fell for her at first sight and he was happy she aggreed to be his mate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 am

Silver yelled out as she came with him she bite his neck leaving her mark as she laid in his arms happy they were mates unaware his seed takign root with her first litter she mew and tryed toshe tryed to say love you in his language witch all she could say was .meow....lll...ov..e.....meow" she licked himand kissed him as she was saisfyed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku groaned and said EBANY!!!!!" he thrusted deep and begant to spill his seed into her waitign womb satisfying her heat he kissed her as he had temorarly forgot about the crash and his brother all that matter was her
`````````````
yuri saw he was beign gentle but still she didnt want this but knew he take he no matter what so she allowed him to push into her yuri winced as his massive cock easly penitrated her barrier yurigasped as she took him in fully she felt his knot connet and lock them togather her body quickly adjusted to him as the pain vanished yuri still couldnt believe this beat was douign this to her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 am

slow down Jason, its okay there is no need to speed type ]
Ryuu heard his name on her lips and smiled he went deeper and faster also feeling the same as she and knew he come soon he growled almost animalisticly and hissed as he filled her with his fertile seed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony shook her head to his question she didn't want him to leave her body not yet not when she was so close to her climax.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"i wont hurt you" he said still speaking in her language and kissed her hand then up her arm to her neck there he kissed and nipped while he held her his shaft strained and he moaned as he slowly entered her body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 am

silver moans grew heavier and more pleasurable her muscles tightening around him she felt something building inside her wanting to explode but she tried to hold it back she moaned and said "r.....yy....uuuu" she moaned as she tried to speak his language like her sis was learning a little the longer she was with him
riku moaned and pinched and twisted ebony's nipples pulling them teasing them as he thrusts grew harder he was close he said "oh god Ebony I'm gonna cum soon i should pull out but i cant and i don't want to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri tried to back away but her back touched a giant boulder she gulp as she tried to tell him not to do it but she couldn't stop him she was nude and her weapons weren't near her and he had her against the boulder she closed her eyes as she could feel his massive member at her entrance cause of his closeness she was unaware it was her body that was calling to him begging for him to mate to claim her as his

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 am

ryuu gasped as she did that and thrusted harder hoping he gave her what she wanted

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Ebony moaned she understood a little more the longer they remained together slowly learning his language from him and mewed

he made a growl sound telling her as best he could he didn't know what she said but knew he wanted her he moved towards her willing to give up his life for his love
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

silver began moaning as she began moving with him as she felt him adjust in her it suddenly felt wonderful she kissed him and licking his face her tail tickling his balls
~~~~~~~~~~~
riku said "oh Ebony you feel so good" he thrusted faster he looked deploy in her eyes as he suddenly felt this was meant to be
````````````````
Yuri gasped as he stopped her and ripped her cloths off seeing his shaft she tried to get away she said "my name is Yuri stop now or ill kill you but since he didn't understand her he thought he was coaxing him to go ahead and claim his mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 pm

he thrusted into her again after stopping so she have time to adjust to his size.
she mewled as he did that and returned his kiss.

he let her pass then followed sniffing her and grabbed her his shaft slipping out of its sheath while he disrobed her growling asking for the name of this lovely lass who would become his mate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

silver winced as he pushed all the way in she mewed and held him tight as a little blood came out as her hymen broke she licked her mate encouraging him not to stop to completely make her his
~~~~~~~~
riku began to thrust slowly holding her getting her through the pain he kissed her he wanted to make sure he satisfied her

```````````````
Yuri looked at him all she heard was small growls and grunts she shrugged and said "look if you want to fallow by all means" she sighed unaware he took it as she accepted his approval to be her mate though she never did as she passed him he could tell her body was in its fertile state a good chance to claim her as his
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 pm

He hissed and removed his pants exposing his erection then lifted her up and sat her on him "i warned you" he said then hissed as he felt his shaft go inside her wet entrance it was tight and it felt so good he almost came right then and there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ebony howled to the thrust into her entrance blood dripping down her legs as she lost her virginity to her new mate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He raised a brow then stretched and stood every move like the predator he was he walked to her stealthily not even making a sound when he walked and said in his own language "i don't know what you said but if you seeking something perhaps i can assist you especially if you seek a mate" he added suggestively
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Silver mewed not sure what he said but she wasn't sure she cared as she wanted him more than ever, so she stroked faster hoping to encourage him to take her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku picked ebony up kissing her as he pressed her against a tree and thrusted up into her gasping at the sensation and the tightness unaware just how much they be bonding through this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri looked at him curious he looked unafraid yet a little cocky she said "who are you and are you going after my targets cause they are mine and i will get the money for there heads"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Ryuu moaned "keep that up and i wont be held responsible for my actions" he warned

ebony moaned to his touch and once they was both naked felt the urge to press against him and so she did their intimite parts cradled together

A bush moved and there he was against a tree stroking his sword like a lover as he sharpened the blade he looked to her

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 Wolf_Anthro_Ranger_by_RussellT2070
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:50 pm

silver saw his arousel and graspped it and began strokign it she mewed wondering if she was doing this right
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

riku removed her cloths examining her body he reach down between her thighs and began to rub her as he let her caress him his cloths sliding off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri drew her sword seeing ears she said "come out now or die"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

he smiled to her nod and kissed her, gods he wanted her and his body strained so hard he undid his pants to relieve the pressure against his shaft

ebony blushed to his arousal against her thigh she moved her hand slowly there to caress and examine it.

The creature peeked out of the bush two ears on its head as it watched this human as it looked for him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:46 am

Silver saw him enjoying her rubbign agaisnt him and contiuned she listen not understand much but noddded yes thinking he was asking to be her mate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku smiled brightly and pulled her into a deep kiss happly he wanted her even more now she could feel his aerousel through his pants
``````````````````````
Yuri was walking wondered where she was she then stopped thinking she was being fallowed and looked around
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am

Ryuu was shocked "wild thing arnet you" he said as she ripped his shirt off and rubbed her supple breasts against him her softness against his hardness and a certian part of him got even harder to her mewling hesighed "ah where are my manners sorry im ryuu" he told her "i wish you could understand me if you could id ask you to be my wife im lost and well i doubt i will be going home and so well having a wife like you wont make me so lonely"

Ebony nodded answering his question.

Yuri was being watched as she walked through the woods
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:51 am

Silver ripped his shirt and ran her hands down his chest meowing tryign to aks his name as her heat was tellign her to mate with him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riku smiled and said "ebony that is a beautiful name for a beautiful person witch is you" he bit his blips before saying "ebony will you be mine forever it looks like im not leavign her so if i cant find my brother i would rather spend time with you and be with you"

ooc:sure it can be a neko or different kind like inu kirsume its fine what ever you choose)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 am

Ryuu heard it and smiled "that's a lovely name" he said "it suits you" he said pleased she at least tried enough to give her name to him he didn't want her over doing herself though so he took what he got.

Silver's sister was young so she learned easier. she purred agaist him then whispered her name against his chest first in her language then pursed her lips sebncing he didnt understand and tried using his "E-b-o-n-y" she said pronoucing every letter

ooc: what do u want me to do with yuri? get a make neko to find her or something? i can if thats your plan

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 am

riku kissed her neck as she nuzzled into his chest his hands ran over her breast he said "i wish i knew your name you are so beautiful i think i have fallen for you my beautiful ktten"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver mmed and mewed and said "sil-v.....e.....r" she tryed to speak her name in his language but it was hard

`````````````````````
meanwhile deeper in the forest a long way from the brothers a small ship landed yuri came out the ship and put her sword at her side with her blaster and said "let the hunt for those pirates begin they will learn to double cross me" she began to walk the forest knowing it might be a few days til she found them unaware she had landed not far from a village of nekos

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 Harusmileex3png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next